Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run Vote_lcapwhats the fastest you have ever seen someone run Voting_barwhats the fastest you have ever seen someone run Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run Vote_lcapwhats the fastest you have ever seen someone run Voting_barwhats the fastest you have ever seen someone run Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
quad 80inches pics contest drive globe build record crank Audiopipe 2010 crzyblondgrl broken silence world kyle Johncarr louisiana chef records dollar songs disc finals stereo state
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run

Go down 
+11
gameoverstreeta
jmorri
memphis_yota
Talonesi
super stock crx
05gliguy
KimboSlice2
ibbangin
Greg McCool
sanman
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run Empty
PostSubject: whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run   whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:39 pm

i think tamu when he was after some of KFC's finest herbs and spices
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run   whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:13 pm

Well I was going to say

WHEN I PUT THAT BET TO YOU!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run   whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:30 pm

whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run Doh2
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run   whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:34 pm

Greg McCool wrote:
Well I was going to say

WHEN I PUT THAT BET TO YOU!

isn't that disrespectful......let it go bro
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

PostSubject: Re: whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run   whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:38 pm

nope! not taking the bet is Dis-respectfull to his self!
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run   whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:43 pm

kool, it just seems your beef with him is that he was always talking $hit, but now it seems that u are the one always doing it..... if u want to bet someone and they don't want to i just don't see how that is dis-respectful??????

sometimes..... "when u think ur lookin good, ur really lookin bad"
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run   whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:43 pm

I think it was a crowded elevator after Navi farted in it.... silent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run   whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:46 pm

ibbangin wrote:
kool, it just seems your beef with him is that he was always talking $hit, but now it seems that u are the one always doing it..... if u want to bet someone and they don't want to i just don't see how that is dis-respectful??????

leave it between Jeff and Greg....no need to try to be moderator. Basketball
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run   whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:51 pm

Polecat wrote:
ibbangin wrote:

leave it between Jeff and Greg....no need to try to be moderator. Basketball

you are probably right, greg took it upon himself to point out my disrespect in another thread and he was right..... thought i'd do tha same.....

do you realize that ur are trying to moderate between me and greg?????greg doesn't need a cheerleader for his "popshots" toward jeff.....
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
KimboSlice2

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run   whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:54 pm

running from some poo poo jumping fences like hurdles and i am 300lbs lol!
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run   whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:54 pm

seems like all this is just perpetuating all the negativity that is on the forums....
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

PostSubject: Re: whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run   whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:57 pm

ibbangin wrote:

1st off the disrespect came from him making a racist post to Rob!
I answered the post how I seen fit to .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run   whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:01 pm

Quote :

do you realize that ur are trying to moderate between me and greg?????greg doesn't need a cheerleader for his "popshots" toward jeff.....

I DO realize you don't know, with all due respect, all the behind the scene BS between the two people, and teams. Greg, being on my team as well as some others o Jeffs other 'popshots' at my team, DO allow me to jump in.

You can choose to either

a) side with Jeff
b) side with Greg
c) choose NO side
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run   whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:02 pm

Greg McCool wrote:
ibbangin wrote:

1st off the disrespect came from him making a racist post to Rob!
I answered the post how I seen fit to .

what i said was just a suggestion and my thoughts, do what you feel u go feel is right.... like tracy said i'm gonna stay out of it....
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run   whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:04 pm

polecat, i'ma stay out of it...... thought yall could use some outside input.....
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run   whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:05 pm

geezus.... where's the "I like pie" guy when ya need him?? jocolor
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run   whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:06 pm

alright, all bull$hit set WAY to tha side...... i'm just trying to break the 1000 post mark.....lol
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run   whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:07 pm

ibbangin wrote:
polecat, i'ma stay out of it...... thought yall could use some outside input.....

What'd I tell you about "thinkin"!??!! I am taking 2 db's from you.

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run   whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:09 pm

ibbangin wrote:
alright, all bull$hit set WAY to tha side...... i'm just trying to break the 1000 post mark.....lol
nice, I have a LONG way to go...to see 700... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
05gliguy
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1964
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run   whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:12 pm

So back on topic, he's trying to run to 1000 posts fast.

Ok, next...
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run   whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:15 pm

i've found that if u try really hard to comment on every topic even if u don't know what they're talking about, and start a little crap from time to time it's not that difficult.....lol
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run   whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:17 pm

05gliguy wrote:
So back on topic, he's trying to run to 1000 posts fast.

Ok, next...

thaks for helping me get this thread back off the topic.....
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run   whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:18 pm

yeeeeeaaaaaaaah!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run   whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:26 pm

i'm not the fastest runner out there, maybe you should check at the olympic trials, but i am pretty fast for a fat guy, i just pretty mmuch have 2 speeds though, running, and not running

maybe if i didnt eat so much pie i wouldn't be so fat,

but,

I like pie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run   whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:27 pm

my daddy can run faster than your daddy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run   whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:00 pm

what do you name a dog with no legs.....??

don't make a crap, he won't come to you anyways....
Back to top Go down
05gliguy
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1964
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run   whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:02 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run   whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:22 pm

first off this is not or was not a racist post towards robert in fact if it was it would be up to him to decide that, and i just dnt think he would

the second fastest was kevin ecker at padre when he saw Brad Ganz at his crx looking in the windows to see what was in the car exactly lol I remember kevin saying oh shit I hpe he didnt see that I run 40.1's instead of zx1500 junks. Now that was a funny situation to me
Back to top Go down
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

Number of posts : 1834

PostSubject: Re: whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run   whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:22 pm

Polecat wrote:
Quote :

I DO realize you don't know, with all due respect, all the behind the scene BS between the two people, and teams. Greg, being on my team as well as some others o Jeffs other 'popshots' at my team, DO allow me to jump in.

You can choose to either

a) side with Jeff
b) side with Greg
c) choose NO side
I'll go with I like pizza
Back to top Go down
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

Number of posts : 1834

PostSubject: Re: whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run   whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:24 pm

sanman wrote:
i think tamu when he was after some of KFC's finest herbs and spices

if you only new the half of it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run   whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whats the fastest you have ever seen someone run
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: