Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
My Integra build ..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
My Integra build ..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
My Integra build ..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
My Integra build ..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
My Integra build ..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
My Integra build ..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
My Integra build ..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
My Integra build ..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
My Integra build ..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
My Integra build ..... - Page 2 Vote_lcapMy Integra build ..... - Page 2 Voting_barMy Integra build ..... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
My Integra build ..... - Page 2 Vote_lcapMy Integra build ..... - Page 2 Voting_barMy Integra build ..... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
drive pics build crank stereo Audiopipe chef finals contest world records 80inches disc louisiana dollar 2010 kyle songs record silence Johncarr quad globe state crzyblondgrl broken
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

My Integra build .....

Go down 
+10
TECH114
dbracer79
BigE
HellRzR
John Payton
Talonesi
quad box
sanman
Moparbass28
Corey J
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Corey J
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Corey J

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2007-06-24

My Integra build ..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 1:01 am

First topic message reminder :

Not the greatest of builds but its my first by myself ....
http://audioforum.termpro.com/topic/35/1223.html
What do you guyz think ? Help me to get louder , and no im not switchin subs , lol !
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:53 pm

Twisted Evil if you ever showed up I would take you up on that challenge you stupi NI..... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:39 pm

Quad. You are one of the lowest asshats there is.

Sry to the op for the offtrack posts. Don't pay attention to quad and his negative mindedness.

Test and test, that type of design may work well in your car. Try it and find out.
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
Above Average Contributor
HellRzR

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:20 pm

quad box wrote:
HellRzR wrote:
i dont give a rats ass what you can put up, i stated for someone with a shitty install like crappy, shouldnt talk ! he asked for constructive help not a not you should of taken it to an installer. he is evidentlly wanting to learn how to do it himself asshat. so shut the fornicate up unless you can give him pointers on how to improve. fornicators like you are the ones who run ppl out of this sport, cause they are tired of your whiny "Female dog" ass mouth think you know it all attitude. guess what nobody knows everything, sorry to rain on your one man parrade. and i bet you hard earned money you cant beat my number in my class with crappy. oh wait not the right type of build im not building for your asss. if i decided i wanted to i would prolly wipe the floor with you so fornicate you have a nice day
Dude you are a Pin head and could not build your way out of a wet paper bag! as far as Scrappy it is not the same and has done great for the investment for less than the price of that guys subs it has gotten well over 100k in advertisements so take you pin head back to School and do the math! i could post kick @ss installs up here but why! and could beat you anyday in any stock class!
yea ok lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! your an asshat, sorry to the poster but his negative comments were not needed, pay no mind to the idiot
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:49 pm

firespl wrote:
Twisted Evil if you ever showed up I would take you up on that challenge you stupi NI..... Twisted Evil
be at finals and i wil take this up with you Punk!! i will make you my @itch in front of everyone! so unless your coming to Finals shut your Trap, and i don't know were your getting this i don't show up from? hell i make it a point to show up one of your local shows so you can backup what you state.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:51 pm

Moparbass28 wrote:
Quad. You are one of the lowest asshats there is.

Sry to the op for the offtrack posts. Don't pay attention to quad and his negative mindedness.

Test and test, that type of design may work well in your car. Try it and find out.
Moparbass28 the more i read your post the more i can see your a Poser! see yeah in the lanes!!
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:59 pm

QUAD MAN U NEED TO GIVE THIS SHIT SOME REST MAN. THIS DON'T MAKE ANY SINCE HOW U GO ON AND ON AND ON ABOUT SOME STUPID ASSS SHIZNIT. U TALK ABOUT DOING THING, PUTTIN UP HIGH NUMBER AND SUCH I STILL HAVE TO THIS DAY TO SEE SOMEONE POST " HEY MAN FREAKIN QUAD BEAT ME BY 3 DB'S" I DON'T THINK THAT SHIT WILL EVER HAPPEN SEEING AS THOUGH IDBLFANITIC CHALLENGED U AND PUSSED OUT. I DON'T KNOW WHAT U DO FOR A LIVING AND CAN REALLY NOT CARE BUT WHAT I DO KNOW IS IF YOU ARE AS GOOD AS YOU ARE AND U ARE AS LOUD AS YOU ARE, AND YOU HAVE DONE HALF THE SHIZNIT U CLAIM U HAVE DONE THEN WHY NOT HELP SOME ELSE GET TO WHERE U ARE MAN. U ARE 42 DAMN YEARS OLD MAN ACT LIKE IT, HELL I KNOW 17 YR WHO ACT A LOT BETTER THAN YOU, U ARE REALLY MAKING YOURSELF LOOK BAD SO DO US ALL A FAVOR ...................................AND GROW THE hump UP!!!!!! THANK YOU HAVE A NICE DAY

D
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:01 pm

I wont get into it with you in this post quadreena. Lets see what excuse you have for not making into the lanes.

Very well said Ricky.

Last edited by Moparbass28 on Thu May 29, 2008 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:03 pm

supadave wrote:
QUAD MAN U NEED TO GIVE THIS SHIT SOME REST MAN. THIS DON'T MAKE ANY SINCE HOW U GO ON AND ON AND ON ABOUT SOME STUPID ASSS SHIZNIT. U TALK ABOUT DOING THING, PUTTIN UP HIGH NUMBER AND SUCH I STILL HAVE TO THIS DAY TO SEE SOMEONE POST " HEY MAN FREAKIN QUAD BEAT ME BY 3 DB'S" I DON'T THINK THAT SHIT WILL EVER HAPPEN SEEING AS THOUGH IDBLFANITIC CHALLENGED U AND PUSSED OUT. I DON'T KNOW WHAT U DO FOR A LIVING AND CAN REALLY NOT CARE BUT WHAT I DO KNOW IS IF YOU ARE AS GOOD AS YOU ARE AND U ARE AS LOUD AS YOU ARE, AND YOU HAVE DONE HALF THE SHIZNIT U CLAIM U HAVE DONE THEN WHY NOT HELP SOME ELSE GET TO WHERE U ARE MAN. U ARE 42 DAMN YEARS OLD MAN ACT LIKE IT, HELL I KNOW 17 YR WHO ACT A LOT BETTER THAN YOU, U ARE REALLY MAKING YOURSELF LOOK BAD SO DO US ALL A FAVOR ...................................AND GROW THE hump UP!!!!!! THANK YOU HAVE A NICE DAY

D
Dude Kiss my Grits DON'T READ THE POST GO AWAY!!!! and i beat them by 10db not 3 and idblfanitic Wosed out!! his own team members offerd to help him and there was no responce! so go Hate on something else and say that to my Face when you see me Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:07 pm

Moparbass28 wrote:
I wont get into it with you in this post quadreena. Lets see what excuse you have for not making into the lanes.

Very well said Ricky.
let me put you on the spot again!!! you have not had a anwser to many other questions put to you!!!
ok just what show did i miss this year or last????
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota

Number of posts : 608
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:10 pm

quad box wrote:
supadave wrote:

D
Dude Kiss my Grits DON'T READ THE POST GO AWAY!!!! and i beat them by 10db not 3 and idblfanitic Wosed out!! his own team members offerd to help him and there was no responce! so go Hate on something else and say that to my Face when you see me Rolling Eyes
Quad I'll tell you to your face your full of it. Bet!!!!
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:12 pm

memphis_yota wrote:
quad box wrote:
supadave wrote:

D
Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:24 pm

quad box wrote:
memphis_yota wrote:
quad box wrote:
supadave wrote:

D
Sleep Sleep

dude tell you to your face? man i will tell u too your face in front of your family at a family reunion that you ain't shiznit, u aint gonna neva be shiznit, u ain't gonna amount to shiznit and everything u do, say, or touch turns to shiznit. now i was tryin to be nice but u don't see that, u need to grow up and be a man and stop acting like your 15 cause dude those years gone by by. like i said before and i shall say it again untill one of these competitors or well known record holder come on here and starts a thread sayin i was beat by quad then u got my respect untill then u kiss my assss

d
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:27 pm

i have been waiting how many years now? how many shows have i been too??? maybe you will be the 1st to step up?? NOT
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:52 pm

am sure nene has no problem steppin up, keep callin him out and see what happens lol, your still and will always be an asshat.
Back to top Go down
John Payton
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
John Payton

Number of posts : 397

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:55 pm

fornicate competeing im going to finals for the cage match!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Corey J
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Corey J

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:22 pm

Quad , what class in mod you want to go at it in ? I have a van with 6 mojo 15s , and enough power to make your girl cum (which you have never done) ! You are the type of person this sport dont need in it , go jump off a fn cliff or something . I have an amp 4 every class . I can say that all these people cant be wrong about you , your the only one that thinks your cool . Your the type of guy to talk alot of shit , then when it comes down to scrapin (i guess your in ufc too) , run for cover . Dont exagerate the truth , your an old ass fucker with nothing to show for any of your time here but enemies and fake lies that your half the man you are !
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:50 pm

Corey J wrote:
Quad , what class in mod you want to go at it in ? I have a van with 6 mojo 15s , and enough power to make your girl cum (which you have never done) ! You are the type of person this sport dont need in it , go jump off a fn cliff or something . I have an amp 4 every class . I can say that all these people cant be wrong about you , your the only one that thinks your cool . Your the type of guy to talk alot of shit , then when it comes down to scrapin (i guess your in ufc too) , run for cover . Dont exagerate the truth , your an old ass fucker with nothing to show for any of your time here but enemies and fake lies that your half the man you are !
Dude now you show your just here to cause problems, everyone here knows i run Mod 0-1000 bring what you will you will never beat my mod numbers and i will do it with less product. Austin Heatwave July is that enough time, and as far as not doing anything you need to do alot more research.
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:00 pm

This is starting to be like the Northeast section. cheers Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
John Payton
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
John Payton

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:04 pm

i got money to bet that theres someone, anyone that takes a 1st at heatwave in a PROSTOCK class of simular power that will have a better # then you. just show up and do your thing, if you do i'll be one of the first to congradulate you, i wont kiss your ass coz your still a punk but i will congradulate you and will respect you
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:07 pm

that would be great but keep in mind i am going to set records on the dash and outlaw, not just going for a outlaw win
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:13 pm

Yawn
Back to top Go down
John Payton
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
John Payton

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:41 pm

quad box wrote:
that would be great but keep in mind i am going to set records on the dash and outlaw, not just going for a outlaw win

i remember a whole lot of talk about what you were going to do at heatwave a couple years ago, and well you know the rest.. anyways i hope your there this year and your there with your A game.
Back to top Go down
Corey J
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Corey J

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:30 am

Your right quad , i apoligize ! I made this post to fu#k with you . Your an arrogant prick that needs something else to do besides sit here and degrade someone who is truely asking for help . If you can help give me a true direction i would appreciate it . If not take your simple minded ass on somewhere else ! LOLOLOL . This is why your not a true competitor , you sit here and act like your the king shit (hense my last sig) , which your not ! Have you won a legit title in anything besides beating meat ? I took my sig off to try to make peace , not increase ignorance ! I know everyone looked at it and laughed their aces off , cuz it was very funny . I know it might have "pissed you off" , but thats just a small fraction of what you have put the rest of the car audio world through !!!!!!! You frustrate everyone around you !
Back to top Go down
MikeL7
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
MikeL7

Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:45 am

supadave wrote:
quad box wrote:
memphis_yota wrote:
quad box wrote:
supadave wrote:

D
Sleep Sleep

dude tell you to your face? man i will tell u too your face in front of your family at a family reunion that you ain't shiznit, u aint gonna neva be shiznit, u ain't gonna amount to shiznit and everything u do, say, or touch turns to shiznit. now i was tryin to be nice but u don't see that, u need to grow up and be a man and stop acting like your 15 cause dude those years gone by by. like i said before and i shall say it again untill one of these competitors or well known record holder come on here and starts a thread sayin i was beat by quad then u got my respect untill then u kiss my assss

d

i was beat by quad

......JUS KIDDIN HAHAH lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:09 am

Corey J wrote:
Your right quad , i apoligize ! I made this post to fu#k with you . Your an arrogant prick that needs something else to do besides sit here and degrade someone who is truely asking for help . If you can help give me a true direction i would appreciate it . If not take your simple minded ass on somewhere else ! LOLOLOL . This is why your not a true competitor , you sit here and act like your the king shit (hense my last sig) , which your not ! Have you won a legit title in anything besides beating meat ? I took my sig off to try to make peace , not increase ignorance ! I know everyone looked at it and laughed their aces off , cuz it was very funny . I know it might have "pissed you off" , but thats just a small fraction of what you have put the rest of the car audio world through !!!!!!! You frustrate everyone around you !
haaaa so sad, just drop it Dude! i will no longer waste my time with know it all's my points will be proven in July and i waited to do it at a Major event i could had done the show here. true competitor man you still have no clue!!! title i never went for one untill now!! and i guess 2nd in the world in idbl does not count for much, magazines,network tv,number 1 how to fiberglass dvd series etc yeah i am just a Poser Rolling Eyes
i did help you i said goto a shop or a pro you need it.
Back to top Go down
Corey J
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Corey J

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:21 am

Your just mad cuz i pissed on your beautiful crunk subs , go fck yourself ! It isnt easy building in this car , those corners are a bitc$ ! Im no pro when it comes to fiberglassing , thats why i posted this . Dont need your kinda help "Female dog" ! Im not mad at you cuz you can lick your own snatch , just sore cuz you have nothing positive to say towards anyone ! Your not a poser , just a person who knows how to really piss off the rest of the world , and it isnt because you have knowledge , its because your a smartass punk with no consideration for anyone ! Im not a know it all by any means , hense the post you retard , I wish you the best at heatwave ! Good luck with your trip ! Call me if you have anything positive to say , (608) 712-2745 or negative , HOLLAR !
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:36 am

Corey J wrote:
Your just mad cuz i pissed on your beautiful crunk subs , go fck yourself ! It isnt easy building in this car , those corners are a bitc$ ! Im no pro when it comes to fiberglassing , thats why i posted this . Dont need your kinda help "Female dog" ! Im not mad at you cuz you can lick your own snatch , just sore cuz you have nothing positive to say towards anyone ! Your not a poser , just a person who knows how to really piss off the rest of the world , and it isnt because you have knowledge , its because your a smartass punk with no consideration for anyone ! Im not a know it all by any means , hense the post you retard , I wish you the best at heatwave ! Good luck with your trip ! Call me if you have anything positive to say , (608) 712-2745 or negative , HOLLAR !
the only reason i don't let loose on you is i respect the brands you are using i even use one of them. Good luck your going to need it maybe i will sponsor someone in your area and class to make sure you never win hmmm good ideal! peace out Poser keep dreaming about the bigger picture someday you can make it.
Back to top Go down
Corey J
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Corey J

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:43 am

quad box wrote:
Corey J wrote:
the only reason i don't let loose on you is i respect the brands you are using i even use one of them. Good luck your going to need it maybe i will sponsor someone in your area and class to make sure you never win hmmm good ideal! peace out Poser keep dreaming about the bigger picture someday you can make it.

My phone never rang ! I wish you would sponsor someone , this could be your big brake ! Let loose on me , im not brittle Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes What can you possibly do to me , LOL ! Retard , what are you a retired thug , another Mike Tyson , didnt he get back into the ring and get knocked out or cheat to have a chance at winning , hmmmm! LOFL
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:50 am

Corey J wrote:
quad box wrote:
Corey J wrote:

My phone never rang ! I wish you would sponsor someone , this could be your big brake ! Let loose on me , im not brittle Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes What can you possibly do to me , LOL ! Retard , what are you a retired thug , another Mike Tyson , didnt he get back into the ring and get knocked out or cheat to have a chance at winning , hmmmm! LOFL
Have you ever met Mr Tyson??? i have and would not dare want to mess with him in anyshape. thats whats makes me have a edge i meet real people like that and you just Pose? Good Luck OUT
Back to top Go down
Corey J
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Corey J

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:51 am

LOFL , great comeback ! Go to bed and think about it !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Integra build .....
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next