Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
My Integra build ..... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
My Integra build ..... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
My Integra build ..... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
My Integra build ..... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
My Integra build ..... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
My Integra build ..... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
My Integra build ..... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
My Integra build ..... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
My Integra build ..... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
My Integra build ..... Vote_lcapMy Integra build ..... Voting_barMy Integra build ..... Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
My Integra build ..... Vote_lcapMy Integra build ..... Voting_barMy Integra build ..... Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
state dollar 80inches songs crank contest world finals disc build Audiopipe broken 2010 Johncarr drive globe record records chef stereo silence kyle louisiana quad pics crzyblondgrl
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

My Integra build .....

Go down 
+10
TECH114
dbracer79
BigE
HellRzR
John Payton
Talonesi
quad box
sanman
Moparbass28
Corey J
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Corey J
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Corey J

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2007-06-24

My Integra build ..... Empty
PostSubject: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 1:01 am

Not the greatest of builds but its my first by myself ....
http://audioforum.termpro.com/topic/35/1223.html
What do you guyz think ? Help me to get louder , and no im not switchin subs , lol !
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 1:10 am

Nice. looks good
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:53 am

look like 15's to me man lol
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 1:06 pm

Man what a Waste of good Product Shocked

next time seek out a good shop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 1:52 pm

quad box wrote:

Twisted Evil I wouldn't be talking- I've seen the install in little crappy- besides you wouldn't know good product if came up and bit you in the asssss. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Above Average Contributor
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 1:59 pm

quad box wrote:

this coming from the dumb fornicate who only used 4 screws and wonder why they broke?
Back to top Go down
John Payton
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
John Payton

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 2:20 pm

quad box wrote:

wow that was uncalled for man. what if he was running quad/crunk? it would be a waste of a good install.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:01 pm

look jack @sses at his sig you think i am going to let him slip when he has that piss on Crunk sig is that uncalled for??? and again it does look like crap at least i am not a Borg and will call as i see it!
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:03 pm

firespl wrote:
quad box wrote:

Twisted Evil I wouldn't be talking- I've seen the install in little crappy- besides you wouldn't know good product if came up and bit you in the asssss. Twisted Evil
so you saw what install when??? how many years ago it's a spl car that was atleast a newwer car with a half@ss install in it now.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:05 pm

John Payton wrote:
quad box wrote:

wow that was uncalled for man. what if he was running quad/crunk? it would be a waste of a good install.
the install sucks not the product as stated.

P.S. looks like a port number also Suspect
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:12 pm

Talonesi wrote:
quad box wrote:

this coming from the dumb fornicate who only used 4 screws and wonder why they broke?
sorry that i build such good product that it breaks screws that holds normal subs Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:24 pm

4 screws holds normal subs lmao, i would blow my subs clean out my box with only 4 screws
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:28 pm

yes and still Won 1st place and put a State record with broken screws Shocked
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:30 pm

i dont see to many impressive cali state records
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:36 pm

yeah thats why i don't go up north to the few shows they do have Why??? i hit high 50s and 60s no one can touch that here. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:51 pm

while I agree with Quad (OMG did that just happen) that his (OP) sig provokes Quads response to his post.

But, what get people to hate on Quad to begin with, is your responses to others.

Pot, meet kettle.

Not choosing sides, but people will draw conclusions, to how we act.
Back to top Go down
John Payton
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
John Payton

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:17 pm

quad box wrote:
John Payton wrote:
quad box wrote:

you would know about posting port numbers, like your thread on termpro
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 5:16 pm

John Payton wrote:
quad box wrote:
John Payton wrote:
quad box wrote:

you would know about posting port numbers, like your thread on termpro
i tell you that the termpro number the same number seen here on another post is in NOWAY A PORT NUMBER Wink
Back to top Go down
John Payton
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
John Payton

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:37 pm

you can tell me all you want, bring it to the lanes or stfu.
Back to top Go down
Corey J
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Corey J

Number of posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:43 pm

My score is legit at the dash ! My Sig is for all the @#@# that he gets on here and states . I got a 55 out of the kick . My build isnt even close to done , i just needed some points to get to finals . My van isnt runnin right now , but will be soon . Kinda thinkin to go and play in quads class just for fun . Quads a funny guy , if he respected anyones opinion or just had something positive to say for once then maybe , just maybe he would get some respect ! Ive heard about his claim to fame with his great product , but for some reason he wont let any competitors run it to test and see . If you would like me to get rid of my sig , i will , but just shut your mouth and be a true competitor and have fun , and stop being such a prick ! If youd like to talk about my build , i have no problems with it . I asked for advise to get it louder , so i know its rough Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
BigE
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
BigE

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:56 pm

Looks good to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/274208
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:03 pm

quad box wrote:
Talonesi wrote:
quad box wrote:

sorry that i build such good product that it breaks screws that holds normal subs Rolling Eyes
THIS IS COMING FROM A GUY THAT HAD NO SCREWS ON HIS SUBS AT A SHOW. DO U RECALL THAT QUAD? OR DID U USE THAT AS AN EXCUSE FOR YOUR 145.
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:10 pm

dbracer79 wrote:
quad box wrote:
Talonesi wrote:
quad box wrote:

THIS IS COMING FROM A GUY THAT HAD NO SCREWS ON HIS SUBS AT A SHOW. DO U RECALL THAT QUAD? OR DID U USE THAT AS AN EXCUSE FOR YOUR 145.

Don't diss the brother like that. He had 4 screws. 3 in the subs an the other up u know where. LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:12 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:13 pm

HOW IS THAT BUNKER OF YOUR COMING ALONG?
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:06 am

Corey J wrote:
My score is legit at the dash ! My Sig is for all the @#@# that he gets on here and states . I got a 55 out of the kick . My build isnt even close to done , i just needed some points to get to finals . My van isnt runnin right now , but will be soon . Kinda thinkin to go and play in quads class just for fun . Quads a funny guy , if he respected anyones opinion or just had something positive to say for once then maybe , just maybe he would get some respect ! Ive heard about his claim to fame with his great product , but for some reason he wont let any competitors run it to test and see . If you would like me to get rid of my sig , i will , but just shut your mouth and be a true competitor and have fun , and stop being such a prick ! If youd like to talk about my build , i have no problems with it . I asked for advise to get it louder , so i know its rough Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
one from the start you and others went out of your way to bash my product, just because of what i did not want to spend 10grand to bring in product to a very slow market?
if i did at that time i would have been eating product, i have found in business and sports etc if you let outside people pressure you into something you bound to loose! next one of the team db draggers and former world record holder tested and won with my product over Kicker and others did very well with the product and myself so i don't need anyone to run a test for me you want to test buy the product period! no discounts, no free @hit Purchase! a Prick if i was buddy i would not be on this site, i just tell it the way it is if your stuff is half ass then it is, i am not one of these Fake @ss people whos tells you one thing then Laughs behide your back! as for respect if your younger than me then your on the wrong page, i have done 4xs more than the reg Joe in my 42 years and still have more to come, in many other feilds to me Life is about Learning as much as you can, so so many people can't see past there own nose to do anything more in life, i take this from some Rappers LET THE HATERS KEEP HATEIN AND WATCH THE MONEY STACKUP!!!
and it does!!
p.s. some old gril friends use to say hey babe you think i need to loose a little weight??? hmmm early day Quad steps around the truth, no babe you look good??? thinking yeah you need a stair master lol years later Hey babe you think i need to loose a little weight, Hell yeah!!! she goes in to a rage! hey don't let the door hit that big @ss on the way out!!! Cancel her many more out there with no Drama! the Truth hurts!

Last edited by quad box on Thu May 29, 2008 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:14 am

your still an inconciderate asshole, he asked for suggestions and stated this was his first build on his own. if you dont have constructive help to offer to help better himself, then shut the fornicate up and let the real men on here point him in the right direction. and by the way you cant find anything but 8" woofers on your sight. and i remember ppl wanting to use your stuff and got the run around. and in 42 years your builds havent gotten to look any better then scrappy then you shouldnt even think of opening your mouth and tellin someone their build is half ass you asshat
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:21 am

HellRzR wrote:
your still an inconciderate asshole, he asked for suggestions and stated this was his first build on his own. if you dont have constructive help to offer to help better himself, then shut the fornicate up and let the real men on here point him in the right direction. and by the way you cant find anything but 8" woofers on your sight. and i remember ppl wanting to use your stuff and got the run around. and in 42 years your builds havent gotten to look any better then scrappy then you shouldnt even think of opening your mouth and tellin someone their build is half ass you asshat
f him and you! thats why people should goto a shop! or a school and learn it looks like piss you want to make it louder start over and fool if you think Scappy is my best your in a dream world i can't even count the installs i have done over the years in the 80s etc we built for iasca do you know what that was like, not only looks but sq and far as scrappy for the price of that mojo he has we built the whole car that was the buget and i bet you hard money you can't beat it in it's class "Female dog"!
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:36 pm

i dont give a rats ass what you can put up, i stated for someone with a shitty install like crappy, shouldnt talk ! he asked for constructive help not a not you should of taken it to an installer. he is evidentlly wanting to learn how to do it himself asshat. so shut the fornicate up unless you can give him pointers on how to improve. fornicators like you are the ones who run ppl out of this sport, cause they are tired of your whiny "Female dog" ass mouth think you know it all attitude. guess what nobody knows everything, sorry to rain on your one man parrade. and i bet you hard earned money you cant beat my number in my class with crappy. oh wait not the right type of build im not building for your asss. if i decided i wanted to i would prolly wipe the floor with you so fornicate you have a nice day
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:29 pm

HellRzR wrote:
i dont give a rats ass what you can put up, i stated for someone with a shitty install like crappy, shouldnt talk ! he asked for constructive help not a not you should of taken it to an installer. he is evidentlly wanting to learn how to do it himself asshat. so shut the fornicate up unless you can give him pointers on how to improve. fornicators like you are the ones who run ppl out of this sport, cause they are tired of your whiny "Female dog" ass mouth think you know it all attitude. guess what nobody knows everything, sorry to rain on your one man parrade. and i bet you hard earned money you cant beat my number in my class with crappy. oh wait not the right type of build im not building for your asss. if i decided i wanted to i would prolly wipe the floor with you so fornicate you have a nice day
Dude you are a Pin head and could not build your way out of a wet paper bag! as far as Scrappy it is not the same and has done great for the investment for less than the price of that guys subs it has gotten well over 100k in advertisements so take you pin head back to School and do the math! i could post kick @ss installs up here but why! and could beat you anyday in any stock class!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Integra build .....   My Integra build ..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Integra build .....
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next