Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Northeast competions. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Northeast competions. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Northeast competions. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Northeast competions. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Northeast competions. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Northeast competions. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Northeast competions. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Northeast competions. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Northeast competions. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Northeast competions. - Page 2 Vote_lcapNortheast competions. - Page 2 Voting_barNortheast competions. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Northeast competions. - Page 2 Vote_lcapNortheast competions. - Page 2 Voting_barNortheast competions. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Johncarr disc crzyblondgrl kyle record silence stereo globe Audiopipe louisiana dollar 80inches state drive records finals contest songs build 2010 crank world quad broken chef pics
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Northeast competions.

Go down 
+2
TECH114
dbracer79
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2007-06-28

Northeast competions. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Northeast competions.   Northeast competions. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:40 am

First topic message reminder :

May 18
Meridan connecticut
584 W Main St
Meriden, CT 06451
Phone: (203) 639-8168

ROLL CALL.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Northeast competions.   Northeast competions. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 10:35 pm

If I get to work on van., I might come. If I don't finish just spectator.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Northeast competions.   Northeast competions. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 4:35 pm

TWO DAYS BOYS!cheers drunken cheers bounce Laughing
Back to top Go down
SPL Blazer
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Northeast competions.   Northeast competions. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 4:57 pm

Hope there's a decent turnout, I know the 420 boys are hitting SVR this weekend. Anyone talk to Renots? I emailed Mike from Team Renots, but he hasn't checked it yet.
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: Northeast competions.   Northeast competions. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:12 pm

He said he was coming. SVR is next weekend.
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: Northeast competions.   Northeast competions. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 9:14 am

time to roll out. cheers
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: Northeast competions.   Northeast competions. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 7:30 pm

Hell The rain didn't stop the show. Despite the rain had a good turnout.
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: Northeast competions.   Northeast competions. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 9:12 pm

Very good to see everyone.
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

PostSubject: Re: Northeast competions.   Northeast competions. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:26 pm

tetu time!!
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: Northeast competions.   Northeast competions. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:32 pm

Yes it was good to see everyone. I was there physically not mentally
Back to top Go down
SPL Blazer

PostSubject: Re: Northeast competions.   Northeast competions. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:54 pm

The turnout was better than I expected. At least the rain held off til the end. Seemed like almost everything went well. Only thing they need to work on is Mark's knowledge of the termlab programs. When he was announcing who won what he reversed scores on a couple guys and it didn't seem like he was sure of what he was reading. When you finish a show termlab gives you the option of printing a list of the winners, it's simple and termlab does all the work for you, I don't know how he messed it up.
Back to top Go down
T-rex Audio
T-rex Audio

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Northeast competions.   Northeast competions. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:57 am

TECH114 wrote:
mentally you still sitting by the WWE building in Stamford Wink

we have a spy every where...

Northeast competions. - Page 2 M_bf977b07d7c0a44a0d9d094e48baa9ab
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Northeast competions.   Northeast competions. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:18 am

SPL Blazer wrote:
The turnout was better than I expected. At least the rain held off til the end. Seemed like almost everything went well. Only thing they need to work on is Mark's knowledge of the termlab programs. When he was announcing who won what he reversed scores on a couple guys and it didn't seem like he was sure of what he was reading. When you finish a show termlab gives you the option of printing a list of the winners, it's simple and termlab does all the work for you, I don't know how he messed it up.

After several months of waiting for your first show of the season yu tend to "lose the edge". I a sure Mark will get things going in the region and have a lot of really good shows.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: Northeast competions.   Northeast competions. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 8:50 pm

USACI wrote:
SPL Blazer wrote:

After several months of waiting for your first show of the season yu tend to "lose the edge". I a sure Mark will get things going in the region and have a lot of really good shows.

Mark did an excellent job. He had no controll of the problem with the testing equipment. The termlab was not counting down. He had to use it in spl mode. That is the reason he had to check all the entrants manually. Consider all that , he is doing job as best as he can. Way to go Mark cheers
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: Northeast competions.   Northeast competions. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 8:52 pm

T-rex Audio wrote:
TECH114 wrote:
mentally you still sitting by the WWE building in Stamford Wink

we have a spy every where...

Northeast competions. - Page 2 M_bf977b07d7c0a44a0d9d094e48baa9ab

What is wwe building? who was the spy? he he he
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: Northeast competions.   Northeast competions. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:06 pm

Exit 9 in Stamford.
Back to top Go down
SPL Blazer

PostSubject: Re: Northeast competions.   Northeast competions. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:07 pm

TECH114 wrote:

Mark did an excellent job. He had no controll of the problem with the testing equipment. The termlab was not counting down. He had to use it in spl mode. That is the reason he had to check all the entrants manually. Consider all that , he is doing job as best as he can. Way to go Mark cheers

Nothing personal against Mark, He's a good guy and I know he's doing his best. I've heard of issues like that before, you exit out of the termlab program then go back into it and it should work fine. Program issues like this happen all the time, they happened at my last show I hosted, downside of using a computer software based meter.
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: Northeast competions.   Northeast competions. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:09 pm

Everything will be working fine next time.
Back to top Go down
SPL Blazer

PostSubject: Re: Northeast competions.   Northeast competions. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:14 pm

I had my termlab with me, too bad he didn't say anything, he could have used mine.
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: Northeast competions.   Northeast competions. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:15 pm

Bring it next time just in case, lol.
Back to top Go down
SPL Blazer

PostSubject: Re: Northeast competions.   Northeast competions. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:19 pm

I'll probably skip the next one, but I should be at the Springfield show. I want to use a different enclosure next time.
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

PostSubject: Re: Northeast competions.   Northeast competions. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:35 pm

What's up Steve. Good to see U again.
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: Northeast competions.   Northeast competions. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:13 pm

SPL Blazer wrote:
TECH114 wrote:

Nothing personal against Mark, He's a good guy and I know he's doing his best. I've heard of issues like that before, you exit out of the termlab program then go back into it and it should work fine. Program issues like this happen all the time, they happened at my last show I hosted, downside of using a computer software based meter.

He tried that it didn't work. He spoke to Darville to get it working same issue. I tried to help him. It was giving a runtime error. Time was running out, that is why he did it the way he did.
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: Northeast competions.   Northeast competions. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 2:26 am

He has an adapter for the USB port that he forgot to use. This allows his computer to work with the termlab to run the SB part.
That's what he told me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Northeast competions.   Northeast competions. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Northeast competions.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2