Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Best of luck from the Northeast Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Best of luck from the Northeast Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Best of luck from the Northeast Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Best of luck from the Northeast Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Best of luck from the Northeast Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Best of luck from the Northeast Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Best of luck from the Northeast Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Best of luck from the Northeast Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Best of luck from the Northeast Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Best of luck from the Northeast Vote_lcapBest of luck from the Northeast Voting_barBest of luck from the Northeast Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Best of luck from the Northeast Vote_lcapBest of luck from the Northeast Voting_barBest of luck from the Northeast Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
globe songs finals quad 80inches record kyle drive records dollar Johncarr world chef state contest Audiopipe crzyblondgrl silence pics louisiana build 2010 stereo disc broken crank
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Best of luck from the Northeast

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Best of luck from the Northeast Empty
PostSubject: Best of luck from the Northeast   Best of luck from the Northeast Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:18 pm

Gary and George good luck at finals. Both of you guys are class acts.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Best of luck from the Northeast   Best of luck from the Northeast Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:57 am

Man wish you could make it sometime one day ima meet your asssss.... Wait that sounded bad meet YOU...lol
Back to top Go down
george szawan
Above Average Contributor
george szawan

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Best of luck from the Northeast   Best of luck from the Northeast Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:50 am

thanks nice we got to LA last night with some issues with tire but got that resolved and made it.
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: Best of luck from the Northeast   Best of luck from the Northeast Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:34 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
Man wish you could make it sometime one day ima meet your asssss.... Wait that sounded bad meet YOU...lol
Yes sir I would love to meet you guys and hang out. I'm getting back in the burp game (just as it looks like it's fading away). I've always been a fan of a 2 sub walled vehicle. I now have a vehicle that placed second at drag finals a couple of years ago. I'm at a disadvantage in USACi because of limited cone area but even as we speak with the "old" equipment I have, I probably would be able to place in the top 5 in the 4000+ mod class. I'm just not into multiple subs.
Right now, I'm in the process of researching amps. God willing, I'm gonna make some noise next year, have some fun and just do me. I really want to make a USACi finals.
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: Best of luck from the Northeast   Best of luck from the Northeast Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:35 pm

george szawan wrote:
thanks nice we got to LA last night with some issues with tire but got that resolved and made it.
Glad you made it. I'll call you tomorrow.................after you compete of course.
Back to top Go down
annarbor84
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Best of luck from the Northeast   Best of luck from the Northeast Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:13 am

George running the Wardens???
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: Best of luck from the Northeast   Best of luck from the Northeast Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:04 pm

annarbor84 wrote:
George running the Wardens???
I think so.
Back to top Go down
annarbor84
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Best of luck from the Northeast   Best of luck from the Northeast Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:08 pm

He should do well with them, I loved them when I had them.
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: Best of luck from the Northeast   Best of luck from the Northeast Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:22 pm

I think he's running 15s.
Back to top Go down
annarbor84
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Best of luck from the Northeast   Best of luck from the Northeast Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:33 pm

Nice wrote:
I think he's running 15s.

They were 18"s when I sold them to him. Looks like he just did a 174.9 and a 177.1, very nice....
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: Best of luck from the Northeast   Best of luck from the Northeast Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:01 pm

He changed the baskets. That van had 15s.
Back to top Go down
Chris Team ACT

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Best of luck from the Northeast   Best of luck from the Northeast Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:31 pm

George is kickin ASS right now!!!
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: Best of luck from the Northeast   Best of luck from the Northeast Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:44 pm

Yes today he is. Danny Hayes must be having problems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best of luck from the Northeast   Best of luck from the Northeast Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best of luck from the Northeast
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: