Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
TBP Club - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
TBP Club - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
TBP Club - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
TBP Club - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
TBP Club - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
TBP Club - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
TBP Club - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
TBP Club - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
TBP Club - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
TBP Club - Page 3 Vote_lcapTBP Club - Page 3 Voting_barTBP Club - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
TBP Club - Page 3 Vote_lcapTBP Club - Page 3 Voting_barTBP Club - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Audiopipe world record louisiana 2010 quad kyle records disc stereo chef broken drive state dollar build silence contest crzyblondgrl finals pics songs globe crank 80inches Johncarr
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

TBP Club

Go down 
+17
ibbangin
05gliguy
BBGIC
djman37
jkrob21
justbump'n
zacdavis
RODGREEN
Talonesi
Moparbass28
Stingraysevenout
slumpinhonda
Nice
ARMed&Bangin
Alarm God
RXZILLA
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

TBP Club - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: TBP Club   TBP Club - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 12:38 am

First topic message reminder :

ITS GOT TO BE THE MOST MIS LEADING CLUB MAKING THOSE PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE GOOD WHEN THEY WOULD GET THEIR AZZ HANDED TO THEM ON A REAL LEVEL...GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN I ALWAYS SAY...Smile

CHEF
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

TBP Club - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBP Club   TBP Club - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:51 am

AFTER I BEAT YOU IN SOUND QUALITY BIG HOMIE I WILL GIVE YOU A HUG AFTERWARDS SO WE CAN DO SOME MALE BONDING...KINDA LIKE MAN LOVE...Smile
Back to top Go down
RODGREEN
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-09-27

TBP Club - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBP Club   TBP Club - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 12:02 pm

HEY CLOWN BOY,
Let me enlighten you a little bit:

1. The only reason you have any SQ trophys is because you no one was competing against you.
2. SQ endeavors......................BIATCH PLEASE. I have heard your car and actually my wifes truck sounds 10 times better. Hell I have actually built better sounding every day drivers when I use to work for CC.
3. The day you beat me at anything that involves car audio (I'll never compete again).
4. Like I said before I'm not a SQ expert but maybe you should look at finals 2 years ago. I went SQ and went Pro my first year (you hid in the smaller classes and was sponsored by Cadence).
5. You must also remember I have achieved a WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP ( you are still chasing that dream).
On your best day you will never beat me.

I have never been one to brag or boast but you have gone a little too far. You better do your homework before you come out and say you are gonna beat someone (Keyboard Commando).
Back to top Go down

TBP Club - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBP Club   TBP Club - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 1:04 pm

HEY CUPCAKE I DONT HAVE MY ECLIPSE ANYMORE I SOLD IT ON EBAY BUT SINCE YOU CLAIM TO BE A SQ KING WE WILL SEE HOW YOU STAND UP AGAINST MY NEW CAR WHICH I HAVE BEEN TOLD ALREADY BY SEVERAL PEOPLE YOU WONT! YOU MAY HAVE A WORLD CHAMP BUT HAVE YOU EVER GOT COMPETITOR OF THE YR BIATCH? NOT! IN A FAIR EVENT I WILL BEAT YOU...REMEMBER MONEY IS THE BEST DEFENSE IN THE WORLD ON ANY LEVEL PUMPKIN Smile AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONCERNS ABOUT MY FAMILYS BUSINESS WE DO QUITE WELL ACTUALLY...Smile AGAIN DO YOU HAVE A COMP OF THE YR TITLE??? NOT! I HOPE YOU BRING YOUR A GAME CAUSE YOUR GONNA NEED IT!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

TBP Club - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBP Club   TBP Club - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 1:15 pm

rodney i think ure next response should be

"hey chef lick my black salty ballz"

I know that would crack me up man
Back to top Go down
RODGREEN
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

TBP Club - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBP Club   TBP Club - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 1:44 pm

HEY CARTMAN,
The only reason you may remotely have a competitor of the year was a few people felt sorry for you. i still remember the year you got it. It was the same year you were on the road going to finals having a good old time (i remember beacuse you passed by me and my wife). As soon as you got to KC all of a sudden you were walking around with your walker and acting sick (IN ME AND MY WIFES EYE YOU WERE LOOKING FOR SOME SELF PITY). It's nice to know others have told you about my truck and very few have seen it or heard it. Like I said take a look at finals the year I ran SQ between 1st and 3rd was separated by tenths. I look at it like if you feel man enough and you wanna talk about money. Pick a class any class and a friendly wager can be put in the mix..................I WILL GLADLY DRIVE TO FINALS FROM CALI JUST GIVE YOU WHAT YOU ARE ASKING FOR. Remember Cartman I have been doing this for a long time and this ain't my first rodeo. I never stated to be an SQ King but if you wanna put it out there compared to you then i am. You are only the Court Jester (every time I see you or read something you type I get a laugh)
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

TBP Club - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBP Club   TBP Club - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 6:49 pm

RODGREEN wrote:
HEY CARTMAN,
The only reason you may remotely have a competitor of the year was a few people felt sorry for you. i still remember the year you got it. It was the same year you were on the road going to finals having a good old time (i remember beacuse you passed by me and my wife). As soon as you got to KC all of a sudden you were walking around with your walker and acting sick (IN ME AND MY WIFES EYE YOU WERE LOOKING FOR SOME SELF PITY). It's nice to know others have told you about my truck and very few have seen it or heard it. Like I said take a look at finals the year I ran SQ between 1st and 3rd was separated by tenths. I look at it like if you feel man enough and you wanna talk about money. Pick a class any class and a friendly wager can be put in the mix..................I WILL GLADLY DRIVE TO FINALS FROM CALI JUST GIVE YOU WHAT YOU ARE ASKING FOR. Remember Cartman I have been doing this for a long time and this ain't my first rodeo. I never stated to be an SQ King but if you wanna put it out there compared to you then i am. You are only the Court Jester (every time I see you or read something you type I get a laugh)
Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

TBP Club - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBP Club   TBP Club - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:08 pm

He is a little upset quad... .LOL
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

TBP Club - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBP Club   TBP Club - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:31 pm

Gentlemen...I don't know what to say. However I would be more than happy to bring down the "special trophy" to any one on one showdown you guys might be planning.

You know, the one I custom built for the last SHOWDOWN that never happened. afro
Back to top Go down
RODGREEN
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

TBP Club - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBP Club   TBP Club - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 8:06 pm

No need John,
This clown is like the other one (he'll never show). He is another one trying to make a name for himself. Besides he kinda looks like the other end of that trophy you had specially made. I just hate when people try to step and they think they are ready. It's so funny to me that everyone has had a chance to get a piece of me for years when I was in Texas now I'm out in cali and everyone is calling me out. You know me homie. I never claimed I was the best but I WIL NOT back down from a challenge.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476

TBP Club - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBP Club   TBP Club - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 8:14 pm

Oh well, It was just a thought I'm bored tonight.

By the way Rod, are you competing this year? The class was pretty small at Finals last year.
Back to top Go down

TBP Club - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBP Club   TBP Club - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:14 pm

MAN SOMEONE CHANGED THE PERFECT NAME I HAD FOR THIS POST...OH WELL AT LEAST I HAVE THE SECOND MOST VIEWED POST ON THIS FORUM...I WONT STOP TILL TBP APOLOGISES TO USAC FOR STEALING MARKS FORMAT PLAIN AND SIMPLE AND YOU CAN TALK ALL THE TRASH YOU WANT ABOUT ME ROD IM LOVING IT BECAUSE AS SOMEONE ONCE SAID ABOUT ME CHEF LOVES TO BE HATED...Smile CIAO CUPCAKE Smile
Back to top Go down
djman37
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
djman37

Number of posts : 456

TBP Club - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBP Club   TBP Club - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:26 pm

just because people look doesn't make it good. I think you can post here all day long and nothing will happen but alienation of more people where you think you fit in.

Ask yourself how you can be in the catering business when I'M SURE someone already does that.
Maybe think about Wayne Harris and the use of his TermLab or ANY org that does SQ or SPL
You are butt-hurt about this and it makes me sad to watch all this.
I don't hate you, I just really don't like the way you go about things.
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

TBP Club - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBP Club   TBP Club - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:42 pm

cadencechef wrote:
MAN SOMEONE CHANGED THE PERFECT NAME I HAD FOR THIS POST...OH WELL AT LEAST I HAVE THE SECOND MOST VIEWED POST ON THIS FORUM...I WONT STOP TILL TBP APOLOGISES TO USAC FOR STEALING MARKS FORMAT PLAIN AND SIMPLE AND YOU CAN TALK ALL THE TRASH YOU WANT ABOUT ME ROD IM LOVING IT BECAUSE AS SOMEONE ONCE SAID ABOUT ME CHEF LOVES TO BE HATED...Smile CIAO CUPCAKE Smile

The name was far from perfect.
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906

TBP Club - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBP Club   TBP Club - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:52 pm

my focals will beat yalls a$$!!!! my $hit be soundin good.....if yall don't believe me just ask me!yeeaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

TBP Club - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBP Club   TBP Club - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 1:36 am

WOW THAT IS SOOO KEWL IM UP TO 917 VIEWS FOR MY POST...I LOVE IT...Smile I LIVE FOR THIS SHIT...Smile IM GOING TO EXPOSE THEM TILL THEY OPENLY APOLOGISE TO RALPH AND USACI FOR WHAT THEY DONE...Smile UNTILL TOMOROW...Smile
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

TBP Club - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBP Club   TBP Club - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 2:05 am

Who did what?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Cactus Sounds
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Cactus Sounds

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2008-02-01

TBP Club - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBP Club   TBP Club - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:04 am

slumpinhonda wrote:
Talonesi wrote:
8675309 wrote:
some of deez???

TBP Club - Page 3 Nut

It's Jimbo's squirrel!! Very Happy

and... hello there Lumel... howYOUdoin? Wink hehe

btw, thanks for the explaination.

now we know where his squirrel ran too. it's been at your house........

some ones gotta have dem nutz
lol!
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2007-11-14

TBP Club - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBP Club   TBP Club - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 9:14 am

cadencechef wrote:

Won't stop until TBP says I'm Sorry.....lol not going to happen! And as far as stealing a format. How was it stolen last time I checked the score sheet it looked nothing like USACi's score sheet. And you love the trash talk only because, you will take it out of context to get people to feel sorry for you. By saying I did not deserve this why are they saying this about me. Ohhh poor little oh me. Its easy to sit behind a computer and talk sh!t. 157 SQ trophies in 5 yrs is that how long it took you to make them, because everytime I hear you are out pissing other people off. Also I am pretty sure that if Mark was alive he would be giving you hell about the way you are acting. You have started one hell of a hate list as far as I can tell. And it keeps growing everytime you open your mouth. I would not be suprised if one day you piss off the wrong person, and you get your just desserts. I wonder if your sponser knows all the things that you have said and done to people and the image that you are giving them? Wonder how they would like it? Maybe I should get them to sponser me too can't be that hard they gave one to you! Don't know why but they did. And I guess you don't know how to turn off the CAPS button either. Have you ever sat down and considered that maybe once in your life you would STFU and be a man, and leave all this petty sh!t alone. Doubt it, because you like it. It gives you attention, guess it makes you feel good about yourself putting other people down to bring yourself up. So don't leave it alone keep bringing it up, just to see if you can get a rise out of people. I know that if DFWBASS were not already banned he would be after this topic. And from what I can tell you feel better knowing that. You are going to eventually open a can of worms that you will not be able to handle.......ohh wait when it sh!t hits the fan you run and hide! Now run along and take care of your "catering" business. Just so more people will see just how much of an idiot you really are.
Back to top Go down
RODGREEN
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

TBP Club - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBP Club   TBP Club - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:12 am

jkrob21 wrote:

By the way Rod, are you competing this year? The class was pretty small at Finals last year.

Thinking about it John. Their are no shows out here so I would have to call the office and see if I can get in on a points curve. It's really wild. Not too many people out here are into SQ. I know they have a few SPL shows in Arizona (which is not too far from me). It's actually kinda boring when it come to car audio out here. So you know what that means (I have made some changes to the ride since the last time you have seen it). I will let you know if I decide to make a comeback.
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2007-06-24

TBP Club - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBP Club   TBP Club - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:14 am

I hate to beat a dead horse.... but I'm STILL confused about the former "SAMBO" title.

I believe I HAVE heard it as a racial remark, but I don't get where that fits in with a car audio organization.

confused
Back to top Go down
RODGREEN
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

TBP Club - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBP Club   TBP Club - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:56 am

8675309 wrote:
I hate to beat a dead horse.... but I'm STILL confused about the former "SAMBO" title.

I believe I HAVE heard it as a racial remark, but I don't get where that fits in with a car audio organization.

confused

The other organization this guy is refering to is ran by a black guy. And yes it was classified as a racial remark many years ago.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

TBP Club - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBP Club   TBP Club - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 12:15 pm

RODGREEN wrote:
jkrob21 wrote:

Thinking about it John. Their are no shows out here so I would have to call the office and see if I can get in on a points curve. It's really wild. Not too many people out here are into SQ. I know they have a few SPL shows in Arizona (which is not too far from me). It's actually kinda boring when it come to car audio out here. So you know what that means (I have made some changes to the ride since the last time you have seen it). I will let you know if I decide to make a comeback.
Hey Rod see the pain i am talking about out here, about the lack of shows i have to drive over to Az to get points, will be going to Heatwave though.
Back to top Go down

TBP Club - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBP Club   TBP Club - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 12:50 pm

yea id like to see some of the so called " heavy hitters " of tbp make it in the top 3 at heatwave this yr...again i think its a real shame how tbp makes their players seem like they are audio gods when if they were playing in a usaci event ( a real event ) they would get their ass handed to them...but i guess their will always be a difference when you stay in the sand box...Smile ciao...chef
Back to top Go down

TBP Club - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBP Club   TBP Club - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 12:51 pm

so kimon...do you win 30 trophys a season? NOT get in where you fit in...Smile chef
Back to top Go down
RODGREEN
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

TBP Club - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBP Club   TBP Club - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 1:26 pm

quad box wrote:
RODGREEN wrote:
jkrob21 wrote:

Hey Rod see the pain i am talking about out here, about the lack of shows i have to drive over to Az to get points, will be going to Heatwave though.

Quad it's crazy out here. All they do in AZ is SPL it's kinda making me get a SPL ride just so I can go and play.
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042

TBP Club - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBP Club   TBP Club - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 2:14 pm

Again, why does this organization allow this racial BS to still be posted.
Ralph doesn't want me to get started. I'm sure that he doesn't want his organization to be viewed in a negative way.
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2007-11-14

TBP Club - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBP Club   TBP Club - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 2:42 pm

cadencechef wrote:
yea id like to see some of the so called " heavy hitters " of tbp make it in the top 3 at heatwave this yr...again i think its a real shame how tbp makes their players seem like they are audio gods when if they were playing in a usaci event ( a real event ) they would get their ass handed to them...but i guess their will always be a difference when you stay in the sand box...Smile ciao...chef

I'd like to see you STFU. But as far as the Heavy Hitters of TBP. Actually work for a living. And don't have the luxury of being able to take time off "work" to make the drive to the USACi shows. And as far as do I win 30 trophies a season, back to the last point I have a job that I cannot take time off to make the shows. Now when I started out, back in the early 90's I made every effort to make the shows, but now I'm older and more involved in the shop that I work for I don't have the ability to make the shows. So don't bring me into this, unless you are willing to deal with the reprecutions. How many more bridges are you going to burn. You have one hell of a ego for someone that paid to have their car built. I take pride in my work and vehicles that I have built over the years. Hey wait I work in the Car Audio Industry, I can do my own installs. Now keep in mind that there have been people that competed in TBP and went on to win in USACi. So to say that the people here would not stand a chance you better rethink that statement. Would you like a couple names? Lets see Jan Bennet in the VW, Vince in QX45 with the JBL setup. I believe they both went on to win BIG in USACi. So now that I have made you look stupid AGAIN. Do you really want to continue this?
Back to top Go down
justbump'n
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
justbump'n

Number of posts : 215

TBP Club - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBP Club   TBP Club - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 2:44 pm

Chef, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man what ever happened to professionalism???? Shocked Look I know that you are upset but let me tell you something alot of people put me down for what I was doing and what kind of stuff I was using and some probly thought that I would not be still competting like I am!!!!!! But I AM!!!!! Twisted Evil So to say that some one from another ORG. cant compete with us is B.S.!!!! I have seen the scores of other people in those ORGS? And am very impressed with them and what they have accompleshed in that ORG!!!!! Thank GOD there not here because then it would be even harder to win!!!!!! And THEY are right CHEF, This is not the kind of attitude that CADENCE want's nor any other companie for that matter needs out of its competitors!!!! Do I get upset? YES! But this is not my JOB just a HOBBIE that I love and do for FUN!!!!! Look Im still youre freind but you have got me rethinking why I am youre freind in the first place!! This is not the person I remember meeting in Texarkana!! I have enjoyed meeting so many people that to me that is what make's this so great!!!! I have met people like DJ Man 37,Kenny form Lousianna,IBBANGIN,Matt Sibley,Sam V,DARVILLE,and many other people not to mention the peeps i talk to and cut up with on the forum!!! Look life is to short and we aint going to be here much longer so why act in this manner???? JUST MAKE'S NO SENSE!!!!!!!!!!! No
Back to top Go down

TBP Club - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBP Club   TBP Club - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:53 pm

i guess your right josh maybe i should just leave things alone and i know mark would be proud of me he taught me alot of things about life and he taught me to always stand for what you believe in. this is what i believed in. thankyou for still being my friend josh. take care.

chef
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

TBP Club - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBP Club   TBP Club - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:36 pm

IM AN ASSSHOLE BUT I EVEN AM IN FREAKING SHOCK OVER CHEFS COMMENTS ON THIS ISSUE.

DAMMMIT SON
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TBP Club - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBP Club   TBP Club - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TBP Club
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next