Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 3 Vote_lcapYou know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 3 Voting_barYou know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 3 Vote_lcapYou know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 3 Voting_barYou know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
build Audiopipe records 2010 stereo finals 80inches silence drive louisiana crzyblondgrl crank Johncarr contest disc record quad kyle dollar chef broken state world pics globe songs
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........

Go down 
+30
DMAN
Team Kracker
El Jimador
KickerRex
bigbass140
chevygirl
scoupen
towboatbobby
iowan
scionsoloxb
Moparbass28
TeamSpead-Kenny
ARMed&Bangin
reneq150
Nice
BigE
mschwitz
mcbuggin
emperorjj1
dbracer79
ibbangin
Canaan
2loudcrew
Tub Asko
benedictben
SQcrewcab
MikeL7
supadave
justbump'n
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
justbump'n
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
justbump'n

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-06-23

You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

When you listen to Bass Mekanik and Loud as Hell all the time they are part of youre most played list!!!! Razz lol!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
bigbass140
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
bigbass140

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 12:49 am

when you fly from dallas to wisconsin to look at a crx and wind up buying driving the 1000 plus miles with no sound. stopping buying a cd player to make it home just to find out there is no speakers in the car at all. stopping at walmart buying 6X9's and boxes, then finding out there is a short in the dash kills the new radio so still no tunes.

i drove all the way home with my mp3 player on my phone going the whole time, and the first thing i did when i got home was started on a box.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:33 am

NOW THAT IS TRUE BASSHEDNESS IN ITS BEST ^^^^^^^^^
if u did all that man mo power to ya lol at least the car didn't break down on ya
Back to top Go down
bigbass140
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
bigbass140

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:12 pm

supadave wrote:
NOW THAT IS TRUE BASSHEDNESS IN ITS BEST ^^^^^^^^^
if u did all that man mo power to ya lol at least the car didn't break down on ya

i did do all that. i left out the part i got to dfw about 3 hours early because i somehow missed all the traffic that morning so i sat for three hours doing nothing. then i had to wait in milwaukee for about 4 hours because there was only 3 flights to there one was out of dfw at 6, the one i took which left out at 1:45, and one at 6 something.

i did alot of sitting in airports that day for my bass fix.

another way to tell if your a basshead.
night before sbj in padre this year didn't have the car ready, but wanted to go to see if i could get some ideas on boxes. i setup motel, flight, and rental car on that friday afternoon. flew out saturday morning still got there around noon stayed till it was over saturday night drove back to mcallen which is about 75 miles got up sunday morning and flew back. wish i could have stayed sunday but monday morning i had to leave for memphis so i had to get back.
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 3:39 pm

bigbass140 you have my utmost respect.. That's a bassaholic for ya
Back to top Go down
bigbass140
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
bigbass140

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 8:21 pm

KickerRex wrote:
bigbass140 you have my utmost respect.. That's a bassaholic for ya

not looking for respect that way but i'll take it. i want to earn my respect in the lanes and i am still learing and testing and tuning to get there.
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 8:26 pm

u flew to padre to look at other people's boxes?
Back to top Go down
bigbass140
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
bigbass140

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 8:51 pm

ibbangin wrote:
u flew to padre to look at other people's boxes?

yep. i was trying to get a starting point on what was working in the rexs.

i have tried and so far i still can't get it up where i want, but i ain't done yet. picked up a 9918 and 2 m3's going to work with that till dd gets the 3512's ready. depending on what happens with the 18 i may or may not get the 12's.
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:20 pm

what are u doing###### with the 9918's
Back to top Go down
bigbass140
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
bigbass140

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:38 pm

ibbangin wrote:
what are u doing###### with the 9918's

first box tuned at 54hz 7.2 cubes did a 147.8 with 2 m3's. i tried moving the box twisting it and just kept going down in numbers. orignally it was sub up port rear. next box will be sub forward port rear, then i will try sub and port coming out the same side. still got lots of work.

i need to take out some of the fatmat too. i matted the whole car right after i got it, and i figured out i went overboard.
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 7:26 am

well u may have went a little over board going to shows the check out everyone's boxes though some of these guys dont like that that much me personally i don't care but to each his own i always say lol.

oh u know your basshed when u start having withdrawl symtoms when your away from your car more than three days without hearing a single bass note so u make up buy putting in a test cd and running straight tones for like 45 minutes lol.
Back to top Go down
ARMed&Bangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ARMed&Bangin

Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 8:09 am

....when you're having these bass withdrawls and you work offshore for 7 days at a time. What do you do? Well, was filling out a supply requisition one time and an idea stuck me. Ordered two sets of computer surround sound systems. Now got two 8s under the desk and surround speakers all across the window sill in front of me. WEEE Problem kinda solved.
Back to top Go down
El Jimador
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 10:09 am

when you take your daughter to preschool and at the door she tells the teacher "No! Go to the shop".
Back to top Go down
Team Kracker
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Team Kracker

Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 12:12 am

when you plan your family vacations around where and when the next show is.

When you buy a new vehicle and you have to make sure its big enough to haul your car and trailer around Exclamation
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:03 am

armed and bangin: i freakin love your avatar and your sig. pic freakin sweet man lol

u know your a basshed when ur when the head phones u use to listen to music in the house has ports on them
Back to top Go down
ARMed&Bangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ARMed&Bangin

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 8:13 am

supadave wrote:
u know your a basshed when ur when the head phones u use to listen to music in the house has ports on them

HAAAA Good one bro
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:25 am

Team Kracker wrote:
when you plan your family vacations around where and when the next show is.

When you buy a new vehicle and you have to make sure its big enough to haul your car and trailer around Exclamation

LOL, this was what I was going to say, lol.....
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
Tub Asko
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Tub Asko

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:37 am

When you go to the dealership with a tape measure, basing your buying decision off the size box you can fit in there . . .

When a group of new friends want you to drive them somewhere and I have to explain to them why I can only take 2 people with me:

You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 3 SNB10432-1

werd Smile
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/h/i18.photobucket.com/albums/b146/cfmetal16/av-6122.jpg
bigbass140
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
bigbass140

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:59 am

Tub Asko wrote:
When you go to the dealership with a tape measure, basing your buying decision off the size box you can fit in there . . .

When a group of new friends want you to drive them somewhere and I have to explain to them why I can only take 2 people with me:

You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 3 SNB10432-1

werd Smile

done that too. i have a 06 chevy crew cab and i can fit 3. i was generous and left the passenger side rear seat open. Laughing
Back to top Go down
ARMed&Bangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ARMed&Bangin

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:51 am

Had to resurrect this thread....

You know you're a basshead when...

Your hurricane evacuation supply checklist consists of your sports card collection, important papers, irreplaceable photos and of course ALL of your amps and subs. Gustav can have my house, but I be dammed if he's going to take any of the 15s or the spare amps. haaa
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

Number of posts : 1022
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:51 am

When u can't sleep cuz of a new crazy design
When ur dream is 2 get married at finals
When ur family also consist of ur teammates
When u keep a car 4 11years cuz sooner or later a new design will work u just know it
When car audio becomes part of ur personality ya u know that's all of us
Lastly
When u intraduse urself 2 people and u can't wait 2 fit it into the conversation something about how loud ur
Back to top Go down
bigbass140
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
bigbass140

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:36 am

supadave wrote:

i got this one. i had a pair of headphones that were called ear subs. they had a mini amp built in the line that ran off of 2 AAA batteries, and also had mini ports. those things rocked.
Back to top Go down
bassahaulic
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
bassahaulic

Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 5:09 pm

mcbuggin wrote:
emperorjj1 wrote:
when u buy performance parts for audio reasons
mostly the suspension. Or how about when your fine with a top speed of 55mph because of all the added weight and as people pass you your thinking i'm in no rush I got better tunes.
lol! That is me. My transmission is gone so 55 is my top. I always think that too!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/musicman1234
STREETBEATZ19
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
STREETBEATZ19

Number of posts : 1333
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 5:16 pm

magoo..lol the introduction part is so true..lmao
Back to top Go down
STREETBEATZ19
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
STREETBEATZ19

Number of posts : 1333
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 5:21 pm

Moparbass28 wrote:
When you have more power and ground wire, then stock vehicle wire combined, run thru your car.

im just a local guy with the same problem..these are great..
i think i have to come to a conclusion..yup i am that guy
Back to top Go down
kickercar1
kickercar1

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:04 am

OR YOU TRY TO SAVE MONEY BY EATTING LESS.
SO YOU CAN BUY NEW BATTERYS
Back to top Go down
kickercar1
kickercar1

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:25 am

VIENNA SAUSAGE & PRINGLES & TEA .
MC'Ds $1. MENU. LOL............................
U-JOINTS POPING.
FRONT BRAKES ONLY. EVERY DAY DRIVER.
NEEDING A PAINT JOB.
SHOCKS OUT.
WINSHELD CRAKED.
ONLY 4 OUT OF 11 BOLTS HOLDING ONE FENDER ON.
BATTERYS SUCK. BUT I'M WORKING ON THAT.
#%*$#*% RED TOP.
BUT THE SEREO IS IN GOOD WORKING ORDER
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3