Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 2 Vote_lcapYou know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 2 Voting_barYou know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 2 Vote_lcapYou know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 2 Voting_barYou know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
broken silence quad records 2010 Audiopipe Johncarr globe world stereo dollar disc finals 80inches crank kyle crzyblondgrl chef record state build contest drive louisiana songs pics
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........

Go down 
+30
DMAN
Team Kracker
El Jimador
KickerRex
bigbass140
chevygirl
scoupen
towboatbobby
iowan
scionsoloxb
Moparbass28
TeamSpead-Kenny
ARMed&Bangin
reneq150
Nice
BigE
mschwitz
mcbuggin
emperorjj1
dbracer79
ibbangin
Canaan
2loudcrew
Tub Asko
benedictben
SQcrewcab
MikeL7
supadave
justbump'n
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
justbump'n
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
justbump'n

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-06-23

You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

When you listen to Bass Mekanik and Loud as Hell all the time they are part of youre most played list!!!! Razz lol!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MikeL7
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
MikeL7

Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 1:02 am

reneq150 wrote:
MikeL7 wrote:
... when your system costs more than your car

I hope you didn't spend more on it than the truck in your aviator!!!!! mucho dinero...

haha i was talkin bout my old car i had a 98 bmw it was worth about 2k... i spent like 2500 on my system in that
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 1:18 am

You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... you betting what spl number the rest is doing. lol!
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 2:13 pm

you have more combined wire mass in your car than your house....
you come into work 10-15 min early to make sure you don't miss much on the forum....
people know you not for you but your stereo....
you have mechanical problems due to the rattling of your system....
when you go to menards to buy somthing for your house you end up buying the stuff for your next 3 boxes....
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:05 pm

MikeL7 wrote:
https://usaci.forumotion.com/users/24/76/16/avatars/264-25.jpg

when you have an amp so big it takes 2 people to move it haha lol!
I have 2 of them. I can carry it from point A to B, but I need help to mount it.lol!
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:29 pm

or a Basshead's g/f when.....

The vision of him in a car audio shirt & hat, building a sub, CA glue all over his fingers, and an ice cold Budweiser in his hands turns you on!

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:15 pm

You have any sisters, lol?
Back to top Go down
MikeL7
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
MikeL7

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 9:28 pm

8675309 wrote:

The vision of him in a car audio shirt & hat, building a sub, CA glue all over his fingers, and an ice cold Budweiser in his hands turns you on!

Twisted Evil

i wish all girls were like that Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 10:39 pm

you know it!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 6:16 am

8675309 wrote:

Twisted Evil

took the word right out of my mouth, thats how i met my wife lol, but i was covered in fiberglass and sawdust and i had a mt dew in my hands. ahhhhhh yesss the memories lol
Back to top Go down
towboatbobby
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 6:33 am

TeamSpead-Kenny wrote:
I dont know when was the last time I had a vehicle with a rear view mirror!!!

Amen brother !!
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:03 am

When you see a crack in your winshield you turn it up more to see if you can break it!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
BigE
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
BigE

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 9:58 am

TeamSpead-Kenny wrote:
When you see a crack in your winshield you turn it up more to see if you can break it!!!

I've been trying to get that crack to break for years now. Maybe this year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/274208
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 6:22 pm

well i have a crack but it ain't cause the bass in my car done it lol more like rocks off the country roads in mississippi
Back to top Go down
justbump'n
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
justbump'n

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 8:46 pm

When you go to buy a CD you look for the old school Bass Disc!!!!! Or you buy a CD just because it hit's hard in youre system!!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
MikeL7
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
MikeL7

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 9:50 pm

justbump'n wrote:
When you go to buy a CD you look for the old school Bass Disc!!!!! Or you buy a CD just because it hit's hard in youre system!!!!! Smile

done that PLENTY of times
Back to top Go down
emperorjj1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
emperorjj1

Number of posts : 416

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:52 am

lol ive bought a cd because i single song hit hard in a completely different car with a completely different setup
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:56 pm

when the first time u use the house vaccum cleaner to vaccum the sawdust out of your newly built box after u cut out the drop out hole for the subs

david
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:58 pm

When u still have the dust from the finals in your car.lol
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 4:55 am

^^^^^^wht u saving that as a memory or something lol
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 6:46 am

goodluck. lol!
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 5:56 pm

ha lmao maybe it will work
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 6:30 pm

supadave wrote:
when the first time u use the house vaccum cleaner to vaccum the sawdust out of your newly built box after u cut out the drop out hole for the subs

david

Now why would you want to take the sawdust out the car????????? Secrets will never be reveled!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:11 pm

^^^^^^^i have allergy problems that shiznit don't do too well with them i will be sneezing for days now the smell of a freshly built box that is a smell that i love all too well

david
Back to top Go down
justbump'n
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
justbump'n

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 10:28 pm

When you move up the chain!!!!! You go from 6x9's,to 8's,to 10's, to 12's,then to 15's & youre still not satisfied and thinking about doing a multiple sub set up all be it a wall or clam shell design with tons of wattage!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:25 pm

When U have all the CRX's in Kansas.
Back to top Go down
scoupen
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
scoupen

Number of posts : 562

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:42 pm

When you put yourself to sleep at night thinking about how to cram eight more tens in there..... Suspect
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sbaudio
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:18 am

scoupen wrote:
When you put yourself to sleep at night thinking about how to cram eight more tens in there..... Suspect
i heard that!
Back to top Go down
BigE
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
BigE

Number of posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:01 am

scionsoloxb wrote:
scoupen wrote:
i heard that!

Me too scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/274208
chevygirl
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
chevygirl

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:00 am

They hear before they see ya !!!!
Back to top Go down
ARMed&Bangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ARMed&Bangin

Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 12:45 pm

when your "economic stimulus" check is spent entirely on new equipment.

150, here I come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........   You know youre a BASSHEAD when........... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You know youre a BASSHEAD when...........
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next