Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Trunk cars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Trunk cars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Trunk cars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Trunk cars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Trunk cars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Trunk cars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Trunk cars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Trunk cars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Trunk cars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Trunk cars. - Page 2 Vote_lcapTrunk cars. - Page 2 Voting_barTrunk cars. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Trunk cars. - Page 2 Vote_lcapTrunk cars. - Page 2 Voting_barTrunk cars. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
silence stereo broken globe quad finals chef louisiana crzyblondgrl Johncarr crank build state 80inches record records songs drive disc contest Audiopipe pics kyle world dollar 2010
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Trunk cars.

Go down 
+15
Talonesi
memphis_yota
AMERICANBASSGTI
basshedz06
TAMU
slumpinhonda
Moparbass28
Kicker Kevin
Bailey
scionsoloxb
bumpin s-10
Twisted Image
cavi_in_kc
kasey
rturner
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
rturner
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
rturner

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-07-05

Trunk cars. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Trunk cars.   Trunk cars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 3:46 am

First topic message reminder :

This is in response to the other thread that got locked about trunk cars. I will finish off this year in my crx and maybe start a trunk car next season. I say maybe because I don't know if I'll be competing next year. If I do though I really want to do another trunk build and silence all the haters Crying or Very sad about crx's and s10's are the only ones that can get loud. I took second at 2001 finals to another trunk car on team 420. Trunk cars can get loud too you just need to put in the work. A 160 is possible. It may not be easy but with what I know now I'm sure it can be done. Then what will the haters say, you guessed it "he's cheating". Just cuz they can't figure out how to do it. scratch

Stand back kid I got this one. king
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

Number of posts : 1146
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Trunk cars.   Trunk cars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 2:37 am

well i will have to see it to believe it. i know for a fact a certin someone who is well know clearly stated that his car was a daily driver and it sound like crap. so im not say all bass at that level sound like total crap but to get to the top level its just possible to lose SQ. have you ever been at 155plus in you car and use it for all types of music and not just sitting in one car at a comp. hearing one song someone plays for u. i havent so i really honestly can not tell you at the 155 mark you lose SQ. you could be so right matt. i just dont know but i do love the way my car sound now and i dont want it sound like doo doo.lol cuz u know i love techno and that music dont play on all setups. i hope this help you understand where i was trying to come from.
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Trunk cars.   Trunk cars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 2:52 am

Yes i have sat in a car/s that play well over 55 with music and they sounded good with all different types. Kick drums being punchy,rap being-well rap, country sounding good, even classical sounding crisp. So it can be done if done right. Learn.
And just because techno is what you like and don't think it will play in other, if the listed above sounds good in those, then I am sure it would sound good in theres. Set up right and music at those levels will have the sq.
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: Trunk cars.   Trunk cars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 3:00 am

maybe so matt i will have to be able to get a new box built in my car and be the judge for myself. cuz personally i havent Very Happy had the experence in all the different bass but i know some bass has a popping sound cuz it did that to one of my techo songs
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 608
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Trunk cars.   Trunk cars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 3:05 am

Build a box with adjustable ports. Best of all worlds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trunk cars.   Trunk cars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 3:08 am

you guys will see next yr.!!!!
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota

PostSubject: Re: Trunk cars.   Trunk cars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 3:09 am

bruce-bruce wrote:
you guys will see next yr.!!!!
Your running a trunk car?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trunk cars.   Trunk cars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 3:10 am

Nope....Rich Turner....They done got him pissed off.
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: Trunk cars.   Trunk cars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 3:12 am

now adjustable ports sound fun
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota

PostSubject: Re: Trunk cars.   Trunk cars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 3:12 am

05gliguy is strong now. over a 152 in a trunk when he gets his system worked out it will be interesting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trunk cars.   Trunk cars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 3:13 am

I would say you will see a trunk do a 160db next yr.
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: Trunk cars.   Trunk cars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 3:15 am

That would be sweet bruce. Wink
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: Trunk cars.   Trunk cars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 3:15 am

now i hope your not talking a wall cuz thats possible i like to see out the trunk all seats in..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trunk cars.   Trunk cars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 3:16 am

thats what I mean....all in the trunk....
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota

PostSubject: Re: Trunk cars.   Trunk cars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 3:16 am

Should stop the mini crx debate.
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: Trunk cars.   Trunk cars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 3:34 am

whats the point if the subs and amp and batt are not in the trunk. i mean if you wall it then the sub arent in the trunk and the car becomes a walled car not a trunk car setup well i least to me but other may think different
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: Trunk cars.   Trunk cars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 3:50 am

he said all in trunk.. not wall
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Trunk cars.   Trunk cars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 11:19 am

kasey wrote:
whats the point if the subs and amp and batt are not in the trunk. i mean if you wall it then the sub arent in the trunk and the car becomes a walled car not a trunk car setup well i least to me but other may think different

you really have no fornicating clue. so why don't you stop telling the experienced people what they can't do. Just stfu read and learn.
Back to top Go down
basshedz06
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
basshedz06

Number of posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: Trunk cars.   Trunk cars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 5:15 pm

dang son u have have bad attitude towrds ppl now really was all tha called for
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: Trunk cars.   Trunk cars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 5:34 pm

i forget about the know it alls out there.question are going to be ask and ill ask and say what ever i want troy. i know for a fact a record holder in sb3 wrote in a thead that his setup is a daily driver and that its sucked but it was loud. that all im saying. i take matt oppinion and i will listen to what people have to say doesnt mean i have to believe every little word bro.
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

PostSubject: Re: Trunk cars.   Trunk cars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 5:34 pm

basshedz06 wrote:
dang son u have have bad attitude towrds ppl now really was all tha called for

not towards people just idiots. bout tired of him telling people what they can't do. when he doesn't know enough to even hook an amp up......
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: Trunk cars.   Trunk cars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 5:40 pm

i know some but i can read and i do understand what people say so when someone tells me to get 150plus out my trunk that ill lose SQ to leave my box at 51htz then i listen. im installer is a great guy and i took his word on that. i listen to my radio all the time. ill buy a bass car to get loud and ill buy a cheap amp to hook up and if i blow it up i wont get mad verses blowing up a 2800 dollar amp. i have a friend that can show me how to hook up an amp isnt like its rocket science i will learn it on the first try
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: Trunk cars.   Trunk cars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 5:41 pm

get em troy...i am behind ya
Back to top Go down
basshedz06
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
basshedz06

PostSubject: Re: Trunk cars.   Trunk cars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 5:42 pm

well talonesi he is just statin his opinion it doesnt seem to me he is telling anyone what they can and can not do. u can't hold him not being able to hook up an amp against him i bet when u got started in this game someone had to show u how to do it. so now its the same with kasey he has to hook up wit some ppl to show him. i myself have been doing this for like 4 yrs now and just reacently learned how to wire down an amp to 1ohm didn't even know how too till memphis yota showed (thanks by the way memphis) an so that is the same for kasey. ur on a team well 2 teams kasey and i we free agents so we have to learn from guys we meet so go easy on us thanks bro
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: Trunk cars.   Trunk cars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 5:43 pm

there isnt no getin
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

PostSubject: Re: Trunk cars.   Trunk cars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 5:45 pm

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

PostSubject: Re: Trunk cars.   Trunk cars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 5:46 pm

basshedz06 wrote:
well talonesi he is just statin his opinion it doesnt seem to me he is telling anyone what they can and can not do. u can't hold him not being able to hook up an amp against him i bet when u got started in this game someone had to show u how to do it. so now its the same with kasey he has to hook up wit some ppl to show him. i myself have been doing this for like 4 yrs now and just reacently learned how to wire down an amp to 1ohm didn't even know how too till memphis yota showed (thanks by the way memphis) an so that is the same for kasey. ur on a team well 2 teams kasey and i we free agents so we have to learn from guys we meet so go easy on us thanks bro

maybe you should erad more of his posts not just in ehre. he tells people all kinds of things when he has no clue. and kasey maybe in YOUR car you will lose SQ that don't mean everyone will in every box design.

My posts aren't directed about this thread in specific its about kaseys posts in general.

It's better to sit back and be thought a fool then to open your mouth and prove it.

and btw kasey. there isn't no gettin. you know that means there is. it's called a double negative....

Last edited by on Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: Trunk cars.   Trunk cars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 5:47 pm

i just started and i read that some guys has loss alot of the SQ in there bass comp car. so i dont want that in my daily driver. sorry i know that my setup can hit 150 but its not that big of a deal just yet im learning the comp. first i will get a few trophies for my trunk car and be happt with that for now. on the next setup i will try to build myself and i will pay good money and watch some friends build one and i learn a great deal though him.
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: Trunk cars.   Trunk cars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 5:47 pm

thank you bass i can see im being bashed on its cool.
Back to top Go down
sonicboom
sonicboom

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Trunk cars.   Trunk cars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 6:01 pm

man this troy dude is a dick. i thought people on here are suppose to help each other.
Back to top Go down
basshedz06
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
basshedz06

PostSubject: Re: Trunk cars.   Trunk cars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 6:06 pm

no no troy isn't a dick and kasey is a know it all who can't hook up an amp. these two guys just had a disagreement about something they are both actually good guys. isn't that right guys?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trunk cars.   Trunk cars. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trunk cars.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next