Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcapEVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Voting_barEVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcapEVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Voting_barEVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
chef pics louisiana stereo record crank globe world songs quad drive records disc Audiopipe crzyblondgrl contest broken finals Johncarr state 80inches 2010 silence kyle dollar build
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+23
ibbangin
its_a_sleeper
Kingsuv
KickerRex
modxterra
Gabe Sanchez
ARMed&Bangin
dbracer79
supadave
Greg McCool
sanman
MikeL7
iowan
BBGIC
djman37
TECH114
slumpinhonda
Crash
Nice
Lilredtiva
aphinney
SOLOGHOST
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SOLOGHOST
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
SOLOGHOST

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-09-07

EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 12:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

EVERYONE READ THIS ****************

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/No_Booms/
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ARMed&Bangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ARMed&Bangin

Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 10:11 am

Back in the day I was in my mom's car. She's somewhat of a saint. Well, they asked if they could search the car. I was like, "Go ahead." Well, I kinda lost my temper when they ripped the back seat out. From that point on, I vowed to never let them search my vehicle again.

Well, I was tested on that last Wednesday and when I was asked if I'd let them search my truck, I said no, and cited my experiences from what happened to my mom's car. Well, they held me there and called for the K9 unit to come. When the dog got there, they ran him around my truck. If the dog "hits" on something, then that's probable cause. The dog made a wrap around my truck, and didn't "hit" on anything. The guy made the dog go around the truck again. And again, nothing. He started walking back to his car to lock up the dog, looked back at the guys who had me next to their cop car and said, "Ya'll got him. The dog was 'hitting' all over the driver's side." This was totally ridiculous. I watched it all. The dog paid no attention to my truck at all. They just looked at my system and my rims, the way I was dressed and just KNEW that I had some illicit contraband inside. They searched it thoroughly, and seemed disapointed when they found nothing. They ended up giving me a ticket for "loud music from vehicle." This also is absurd, b/c I saw their lights from a mile away (they had stopped a 17 year old who was riding a bicycle while carrying a 12 pack of Bud Light), and I had just left my buddy's house (I don't bump in neighborhoods). My volume was on 7. I guess they figured that to save face they had to "get" me on something.

Do I feel violated? Yes. Will I pay the ticket? Yes. Is my father a lieutenant of our Parish's Sheriff's Office? Yes. Do I really have a choice in the matter? Absolutely not. Can I contest the ticket? Sure...but at what cost? Me missing out on work, or spare time (which is priceless to me nowadays)? It's going to come down to a law enforcement officer's word again's a boom car owner's. Who do you think the judge will believe?
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 11:52 am

I can't stand people like this. Where i come from the people tried to do this and it got stopped very quick. hell in my town if you pull up at a stop light and there is a car on each side of the cop car and the driver on the right is playing loud music, yet the driver on the left is snorting a line of cocaine and holding a minor at gun point the guy playing that music is gonna get a ticket everyday of the week. shouldn't they be serving our community a little bit better? i mean hell we have a very high crime rate. i guess they don't play loud music when they commit crimes so its all ok..
Back to top Go down
Kingsuv
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Kingsuv

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 11:53 am

Why don't we get in touch with our local Noise free America chapters, see when they are holding a meeting and host a show? Twisted Evil

http://www.noisefree.org/localchapters.php
Back to top Go down
http://www.diabloaudiotechnologies.com
ARMed&Bangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ARMed&Bangin

Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 1:07 pm

Kingsuv wrote:
Why don't we get in touch with our local Noise free America chapters, see when they are holding a meeting and host a show? Twisted Evil

[url=http://www.noisefree.org/localchapters.php
http://www.noisefree.org/localchapters.php[/quote[/url]]

Now, THAT's what I'm talkin about.
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 4:32 pm

very good idea..
Back to top Go down
its_a_sleeper
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
its_a_sleeper

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 5:42 pm

Well the way i see it and granted this is my opinion and some will agree and some will disagree. but thats what this country was built on FREEDOM....... i am sure there are the FEW who do abuse te privilege of loud stereos but why should the whole country pay for the complaints of a few cities nationwide. There are the respectable people out there who work a 40 hour a week and have a good setup but when not in the lanes drive with it at a normal level. i like the feel just as much as the next guy but there is this thing called a bass knob that works wonders for everyday driving. Also in the ad that i am sure all of us read it says drug dealers advertise they are coming by having a loud system. two things on that one. When did everyone with a bangin system become a drug dealer? and when are we gonna outlaw the ice cream man for blaring that darn carnival music up and down my block. also i read about not being able to hear emergency vehicle signals. Why the heck do cars come with mirrors? surely not to see whats behind you. oh i know its only for applying makeup and making sure your hair still looks good. there have been times where i did not hear the fire truck or the ambulance but if you drive like you should (checking your mirrors) you can see them coming and get out of the way. there are also the people who day dream while driving that dont hear them either so why complain about the stereo in my car complain about the quality of drivers out there. man this just aggravates me. I understand that people want freedom from noise pollution as it is legally called but in comparison to a nationwide epidemic the few complaints that are received is real low. i dont think we have anything to fear.
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 10:16 pm

these audio thugs got to be stoped guys

the first step is admitting that you have a problem.... it's true i will do anything to get my fix of "thmmmmthmmmmmmmthmmmmm" i need help!!!!! i think we should all turn in our audio equipment to the local authorities immediately!!!!!!!!

keep in mind these 'boom" cars can make an aggressive person more aggressive.... KNOWING IS HALF THE BATTLE!
Back to top Go down
its_a_sleeper
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
its_a_sleeper

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 10:19 pm

step number one........ the new AA? Audioholics anonymous? im not only a member im the president right
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 10:25 pm

hey, these boom cars have to be stopped!
Back to top Go down
its_a_sleeper
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
its_a_sleeper

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 10:31 pm

well then we will have to come up with a task force to take them down. i got it. the USACI task force (United States Audio Corrections Investigators)
Back to top Go down
lowvybez envoy
lowvybez envoy

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 11:59 pm

lol..
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 12:39 am

although i dont think anything should be done.. but im wondering how come we never see anything like this for choppers running around? i have never heard car go by and hurt my ears with the system and after all these year they are sensative.. but MANY times out side choppers rip by and i can feel it in my ears forsure.. this is all retarded .. they mention cars built for drag..and how they are built to hurt people?? lol .. 90% of competion cars prolly cant even play music well..and how many are trailerd? lol
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 12:45 am

they tried to do this in st louis city.. and im pretty sure MERA stepped in and fixed it .. but they are still pretty stiff about .. i was arrested in st louis county for it last summer.. they 1st where pushing to make it illegal to even own the eqpt.. its all BS
Back to top Go down
gameoverstreeta
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
gameoverstreeta

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 12:49 am

Alan wrote:
they tried to do this in st louis city.. and im pretty sure MERA stepped in and fixed it .. but they are still pretty stiff about .. i was arrested in st louis county for it last summer.. they 1st where pushing to make it illegal to even own the eqpt.. its all BS

i remeber that the was tryn to make in against the law for shops to sell 15s and more that 1 12 and stupid stuff like that. what a joke
Back to top Go down
emperorjj1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
emperorjj1

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 4:46 am

Nice wrote:
They only mention drag, you guys are safe. Maybe they don't consider USACi guys loud enough?............ just kidding guys!Laughing

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2