Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! Vote_lcapEVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! Voting_barEVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! Vote_lcapEVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! Voting_barEVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
crzyblondgrl pics dollar songs world record kyle 80inches Audiopipe stereo silence louisiana finals chef 2010 broken globe quad records drive build disc state contest Johncarr crank
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+23
ibbangin
its_a_sleeper
Kingsuv
KickerRex
modxterra
Gabe Sanchez
ARMed&Bangin
dbracer79
supadave
Greg McCool
sanman
MikeL7
iowan
BBGIC
djman37
TECH114
slumpinhonda
Crash
Nice
Lilredtiva
aphinney
SOLOGHOST
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SOLOGHOST
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
SOLOGHOST

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-09-07

EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 12:14 pm

EVERYONE READ THIS ****************

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/No_Booms/
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Number of posts : 1305
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 12:20 pm

we are all "thumping thugs" LOL.... thats funny shit...
Back to top Go down
Lilredtiva
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Lilredtiva

Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 12:25 pm

Congress has the kind of time to ban car audio? I'm pretty sure they have a bit more pressing issues they have to deal with in this country.
Back to top Go down
SOLOGHOST
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
SOLOGHOST

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 12:36 pm

we are terrorists here linked to murder >>>> http://www.noisefree.org/boomcars/boombooklet.php
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 12:43 pm

They only mention drag, you guys are safe. Maybe they don't consider USACi guys loud enough?............ just kidding guys!Laughing
Back to top Go down
Crash
Above Average Contributor
Crash

Number of posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 1:30 pm

"Boom cars have been closely linked to murder, aggression, gangs, drugs, speeding, reckless driving, DUI, underage drinking, and other crimes."

Last I checked fast cars were linked to speeding,alcohol was the cause of DUI and underage drinking. And I have never heard of anybody being murder because of loud music.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/christopherjeffery
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 1:36 pm

some people are bored....and have no life..................................
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 1:43 pm

They have more important thing to worry about than car audio. Why don't they worry about fixing the economy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 1:51 pm

Kumar, when they send my $600 I'm coming to your shop. What can I get?
Back to top Go down
djman37
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
djman37

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 2:09 pm

Rights, everyone's got 'em.
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 2:33 pm

lolz.... in that 2nd link, they wanna ban Muzak and Leaf blowers too! hahahahaha!!
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 2:38 pm

8675309 wrote:
lolz.... in that 2nd link, they wanna ban Muzak and Leaf blowers too! hahahahaha!!

How many dbs is Muzak?study
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 2:40 pm

shhhhhhh

The symphonic version of Shorty Get Low is playing here in the office on our Muzak. Imma crank that bish! cheers
Back to top Go down
djman37
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
djman37

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 2:45 pm

Nice wrote:
8675309 wrote:

How many dbs is Muzak?study
dbs=4
Back to top Go down
djman37
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
djman37

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 2:57 pm

They should all buy noise cancelling headphones!!!
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 3:00 pm

These "Quacks" have been around for years. They used to send me nasty e-mails all the time but did not like the responses and gave up. If you have no life you need something to obsess about and these people have found it.

Radio Waves are causing brain cancer and can read our thoughts! We need to ban all radio communications to save the world!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 3:29 pm

I Have a Loud Car Stereo
i think this is total bs... you should only punish those that drive around and play their music loud... not the ones who do it for a hobby... and by banning this industry believe it or not it would put a big hole in our economy... whoever thought of this is not that smart and to compare it to a drug is rediculouse... the reasons that drugs are bad are cause of the effect to the user... it is only the user's fault if they go deaf in the first place and banning it would be just like banning the automobile industry... i could argue that cars pollute the air i breathe and it is my right to have clean air to breath... give it a break... punish those that use the equipment to disturb others... not those who make a hobby of it
Back to top Go down
MikeL7
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
MikeL7

Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 3:37 pm

IL US "Yes this is a real problem where I live. We just had two 16 year olds killed on our street corner driving 80 mph late at night. Kids racing up and down the street exceeding speed limits and blarring radios. No one to enforce as we are a small town with no police force and the adjoining towns don't regularly patrol the area and a high crime area with the projects. Takes the firetrucks 30 min. to respond to a fire cause we are not on the 911 map they use. This lane we live on. Something needs to be done about this."

sounds to me like speed was the problem here not loud music
Back to top Go down
SOLOGHOST
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
SOLOGHOST

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 4:10 pm

I think everyone should know that for every freedom you have,

no matter how small it is,

there is someone out there that would not think twice about taking it from you
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 4:12 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

EXTREMELY TRUE
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 4:18 pm

8675309 wrote:

all blowers? confused tongue
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 7:35 pm

i agree with sologhost no matter what little freedom we have there is always someone wanting to take it away. yes i blast my music at the carwash for all the hood boys there wit me sometimes showing off a little and i blast it going to work in the morning, mind u i live in the country and for about 3 miles there is no houses, hell i once even got pulled over on the natchez trace for loud music at 8pm in the middle of the night where there is no house for at least 2 miles from it so we have to fight this bs

david
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 9:33 pm

That's the funiest articles I read in months.
School buses causes more polution than anything else. Those engines haven't been updated since 1989.
In New York there's more noice from the A-train than the bass in my car!!
If only honda produced more CRX's, The environment would be alot cleaner.
Back to top Go down
ARMed&Bangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ARMed&Bangin

Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 9:36 pm

djman37 wrote:
They should all buy noise cancelling headphones!!!

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 9:44 pm

Are U promoting Bose headphones?
Back to top Go down
Gabe Sanchez
Gabe Sanchez

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 11:18 pm

Dumb Arse wrote:
"Boom cars have been closely linked to murder, aggression, gangs, drugs, speeding, reckless driving, DUI, underage drinking, and other crimes."

That is the exact reason I started in Car Audio in the first place. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ARMed&Bangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ARMed&Bangin

Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 11:38 pm

My favorite quote was something about "drug dealers use their loud system as advertisement while cruising the neighborhoods looking for clients." I was pulled over Wednesday b/c of my loud system (and was ticketed--bastards) and they immediately called the K-9 unit to come search my truck. A drug dealer practicing this "advertising" technique would be asking for trouble. lol As Ralph said, some people have boring lives and need something to obsess over. I find it halarious.
Back to top Go down
modxterra
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
modxterra

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 12:40 am

ARMed&Bangin wrote:
My favorite quote was something about "drug dealers use their loud system as advertisement while cruising the neighborhoods looking for clients." I was pulled over Wednesday b/c of my loud system (and was ticketed--bastards) and they immediately called the K-9 unit to come search my truck. A drug dealer practicing this "advertising" technique would be asking for trouble. lol As Ralph said, some people have boring lives and need something to obsess over. I find it halarious.

I had that happen to. they even thought the stereo was stolen and asked if i had receipts for everything. they have nothing better to do
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

Number of posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 1:22 am

I have had police pull my subs out looking in the box and shit for drugs and guns. And while they are brothering me with every cop they had in town. I'm sure there was something else going on that they could of been stopping.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/christopherjeffery
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 6:58 am

Anyone of u guys that got pulled over and LET a cop search your car,please read your rights or do some research on what rights u have letting someone else looking in your car ILLEGALLY!!
Some guys had their equipment damaged or confiscated and you have every right to sue the bastards for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next