Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
basshead chapa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
basshead chapa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
basshead chapa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
basshead chapa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
basshead chapa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
basshead chapa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
basshead chapa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
basshead chapa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
basshead chapa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
basshead chapa - Page 4 Vote_lcapbasshead chapa - Page 4 Voting_barbasshead chapa - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
basshead chapa - Page 4 Vote_lcapbasshead chapa - Page 4 Voting_barbasshead chapa - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
louisiana kyle record contest quad songs Audiopipe disc silence drive world crzyblondgrl 2010 pics build dollar finals stereo crank Johncarr broken chef globe state records 80inches
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

basshead chapa

Go down 
+50
The_Rowlands
gln305
Big_Steve_RD
2loudcrew
John Payton
SPL2K
DMAN
krissb
Jeff Sanford
Tom
PhatSam
doitor
cavi_in_kc
extremewade
taz
TeamSpead-Kenny
Alarm God
MEMPHISTRUCK
mod4000
bigbass140
Lilredtiva
bumpin s-10
HellRzR
JLG Entertainment
RAB
slumpinhonda
ARMed&Bangin
Team Big'Un
ktsstratus
TAMU
Greg McCool
gameoverstreeta
Moparbass28
BigE
tijuana_no
Nice
Stingraysevenout
Kicker Kevin
RXZILLA
djman37
sanman
Talonesi
supadave
ranger02
jkrob21
Navi
dbracer79
TECH114
super stock crx
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

Number of posts : 1834
Registration date : 2007-06-24

basshead chapa - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: basshead chapa   basshead chapa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 9:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

cesar had a bad car acident yesterday he is in icu at parkway hospital in dallas texas. he rolled his blazer. he was in sergury for 12hours they dont think hes going to make it. im going up there tomarrow when i get off work
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lilredtiva
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Lilredtiva

Number of posts : 443

PostSubject: Re: basshead chapa   basshead chapa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 1:57 am

Our hearts go out his family and friends we never even met him and this is tragic news...
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: basshead chapa   basshead chapa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 2:07 am

Hey Daryl , Why not set up a paypal donations account , for Chapas family so we can raise some money for funeral and other expenses ... Till we can get a benifit show togther???????

JUST A THOUGHT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: basshead chapa   basshead chapa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 2:09 am

That is a great idea Daryal

Let me know when you get it set up and I will post on www.bassbattles.com too
Back to top Go down
SPL2K
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SPL2K

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: basshead chapa   basshead chapa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 2:14 am

Im very sorry to hear this. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.SPL2K.com
John Payton
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
John Payton

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: basshead chapa   basshead chapa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 2:19 am

my deepest condolences to Chapas family and friends i never met him but i respect him for the way he was on the forum and
IRL iknow how it is to loose a brother team texas my heart goes out to you guys too! ANYTHING i can do i will guys. pm me info on the stickers... i hate that this happens to good people again my condolences to Caesars family and friends im sorry for your loss and the loss of a great competetitor
Back to top Go down
2loudcrew
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
2loudcrew

Number of posts : 487

PostSubject: Re: basshead chapa   basshead chapa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 2:27 am

I extend my deepest condolences to Chapa's family and friends. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Let me know if there is a place to make a donation to his funeral costs.
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
Above Average Contributor
HellRzR

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: basshead chapa   basshead chapa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 2:52 am

wow, very saddend by the traject loss. our condolences to his family and friends. let us know what we can do to help out
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548

PostSubject: Re: basshead chapa   basshead chapa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 3:33 am

just like daryal said thanks for all of the support and god bless chapa and his family,we all will miss you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: basshead chapa   basshead chapa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 8:24 am

really sucks to lose anyone, but chapa IMO was one of the few who was in this for the right reasons. Yes he worked hard on his car to be loud, but at the end of the day win or lose he was just as happy either way.

I didn't have the honor of knowing him long but I enjoyed the few times I was around him.

darayl if you need to call and talk feel free anytime.

(Jimbo check your team forum focker)
RIP Chapa Sad
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: basshead chapa   basshead chapa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:41 am

R.I.P. Brother Chapa.
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421

PostSubject: Re: basshead chapa   basshead chapa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:23 am

I'm sorry I won't get the chance to meet him... but I got to chat with him on Myspace a couple times, and he was sweet and made me laugh.

He and his friends lost a very good friend about 2yrs ago, so this is going to be really hard on them.

RIP honey.... you will be missed by those who knew you, and missed by those who didn't get to meet you yet.

sidenote: Last night, coming home from work, it was dark, raining, and I'm driving 70 on the interstate with no seatbelt, and trying to text. All of a sudden, Cesar came to my mind, and I thought, WTF am I doing?!?! I put the phone down, put my seatbelt on, which I have been lectured about MANY times, and felt ashamed I was doing something so stupid, especially after what happened to him.
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: basshead chapa   basshead chapa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 11:47 am

i posted to this when i first heard and reading all your replys saddens me greatly. i never knew chappa but played around with him on the chat box one nite about who should be called basshead or basshedz (which was my screen name last year basshedz06) he won the little fun spat though lol cause he had his longer, he seemed like a down right cool guy an fun to be around and those are the kinda guys that are so hard to find and when they are gone it takes a big chunk of your life as well. i should know cause i lost a friend like that who kept a smile on his face and made sure everyone around him had one, so i know how u feel daryl.
I know it hurts that you lost your bro and no one will replace him cause no one can't but what we have to do is don't remeber him as u saw him in that ICU remeber Chappa in the lanes rippin it, remeber him on those days building boxes and u guys having fun, remeber the good times cause those are the times that will help u through these times. But ask yourself cause of the way u guys say he was a great guy an fun loving i would think that he would want to see a smile on your face and tears of joy cause he is in a place that there is no more pain or sorrow so hold your head up bro and keep on going and do it for chappa.
sorry so long but i hope it helps

david
Back to top Go down
Big_Steve_RD
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Big_Steve_RD

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: basshead chapa   basshead chapa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 2:36 pm

Got a call from Rob last night asking to help out his family. Man sh_t is really crazy.

Things like this make you see in a diffrent light. Everyday you live just to live, not realizing anything can happen.

We here at RD are willing to do what-ever to help his family. If there is going to be an auction to raise funds please let me know. Though i only met him once to me its a community thing where we all need to look out however we can.

We have some amplifiers and subwoofers to send to who-ever is going to auction them off and see the family receives the proceeds.

I pray for those close to him!
Back to top Go down
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

PostSubject: Re: basshead chapa   basshead chapa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 5:04 pm

Big_Steve_RD wrote:
Got a call from Rob last night asking to help out his family. Man sh_t is really crazy.

Things like this make you see in a diffrent light. Everyday you live just to live, not realizing anything can happen.

We here at RD are willing to do what-ever to help his family. If there is going to be an auction to raise funds please let me know. Though i only met him once to me its a community thing where we all need to look out however we can.

We have some amplifiers and subwoofers to send to who-ever is going to auction them off and see the family receives the proceeds.

I pray for those close to him!

thanks i realy apreciate it as soon as the dates are ill get with u
Back to top Go down
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

PostSubject: Re: basshead chapa   basshead chapa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 5:05 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
Hey Daryl , Why not set up a paypal donations account , for Chapas family so we can raise some money for funeral and other expenses ... Till we can get a benifit show togther???????

JUST A THOUGHT.

thats a great idea thanks jimbo
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476

PostSubject: Re: basshead chapa   basshead chapa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 7:28 pm

Though I barely knew him, Tasha and I would like to help his family out if we could. Please just let us know how we can help.
Back to top Go down
gln305
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-11-11

PostSubject: Re: basshead chapa   basshead chapa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 7:52 pm

Being from San Antonio myself, this really hits close to home. I am new to this forum, but it looks like I missed the chance to meet a great individual. Rest in Peace.
Back to top Go down
ranger02
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: basshead chapa   basshead chapa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 8:30 pm

I didn't know him but I saw him at the padre shows and spoke to him over this website and he was a very friendly and help ful guy. Rest in Peace.
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: basshead chapa   basshead chapa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 8:32 pm

didnt know him personally only from the computer .. sorry to hear that.... my prayers to his loved ones
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: basshead chapa   basshead chapa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 11:37 pm

my deepest condolences to Chapas family and friends.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: basshead chapa   basshead chapa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 11:55 pm

well daryal you know what i have to say man keep ure head and spirits up bro, and dont forget his family is hurting also do all you can fessible for them
Back to top Go down
cavi_in_kc

Number of posts : 929

PostSubject: Re: basshead chapa   basshead chapa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:49 am

Daryal, you and Chapa's family are in my thoughts. Sad
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: basshead chapa   basshead chapa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 6:15 pm

I'm really sorry to hear this. Again, Chapa and a lot of us had a great time at Padre. Really glad I went now. RIP Chapa. His family and friends are in my prayers.
Daryal, keep your head up bro. If you need anything, you have my number.
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: basshead chapa   basshead chapa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:02 pm

meet him for the first time at world finals...and then got to talk to him alot at padre..and he was a great guy...always joking around and made me laugh...we will all miss him and my prayers and thoughts will be with his family and friends....as kev said...if u need anything else daryal...u got my number too...
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: basshead chapa   basshead chapa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 1:43 am

Team DB Driven is getting a donation together for the family . Did you ever set anything up Daryl? Let us know
Back to top Go down
JLG Entertainment
Admin
Admin
JLG Entertainment

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: basshead chapa   basshead chapa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 10:10 am

I have been gone since 5:30 am Friday morning. we are all saddened by the loss for Team Texas and Caesar's family. It will take a few days to set up a memorial show but I will do it. In times like these we all need to set our differences aside and come together as one big family. If there is anything i can do do not hesitate to call.

Mike Darville
Back to top Go down
https://usaci.forumotion.com
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

Number of posts : 909
Location : THE LAND OF OZ! Dear Auntie em hate you, hate kansas, took the freakin dog! Dorthy!

PostSubject: Re: basshead chapa   basshead chapa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 11:25 am

condolences go out from Loud & Clear, we will keep the family in our prayers.

Daryl and Team Texas I cant tell you how very sorry we are. you all have suffered a great loss to your team and Texas, stay strong and kick some ass in his honor this year.

RIP CHAPA! GOD BE WITH OUR FALLEN BROTHER!
Back to top Go down
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

PostSubject: Re: basshead chapa   basshead chapa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 4:56 pm

im having sticker made they will be ready by wenesday but ill be away at his funeal till friday im going to sell them for 5 to help his family. im also going to go get some patches made ill get back to yall on that. just pm or call me or im me
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748

PostSubject: Re: basshead chapa   basshead chapa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 5:17 pm

super stock crx wrote:
im having sticker made they will be ready by wenesday but ill be away at his funeal till friday im going to sell them for 5 to help his family. im also going to go get some patches made ill get back to yall on that. just pm or call me or im me
How do we get to purchase the stickers?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

PostSubject: Re: basshead chapa   basshead chapa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 6:33 pm

TECH114 wrote:
super stock crx wrote:
How do we get to purchase the stickers?

pay pal daryal04@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: basshead chapa   basshead chapa - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

basshead chapa
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next