Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa Vote_lcapFUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa Voting_barFUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa Vote_lcapFUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa Voting_barFUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
build kyle pics broken louisiana stereo songs crzyblondgrl crank finals 2010 records Audiopipe contest chef Johncarr world globe record drive 80inches state quad disc silence dollar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa

Go down 
+4
HellRzR
sanman
Navi
bigb7000
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bigb7000
bigb7000

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-03-04

FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa Empty
PostSubject: FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa   FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 2:50 pm

(Edited - Post Deleted)
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa   FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:15 pm

I have a feeling there isnt going to be a good turnout with that little notice, wish baker would of waited and got with usaci so this thing could have a bugger turnout/benefit.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa   FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:27 pm

amen scott i got a show already marked for this weekend 5 days notice aint good at all can we move it to a later date if so you would deffinately make more for the family
Back to top Go down
bigb7000
bigb7000

PostSubject: Re: FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa   FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 4:05 pm

I am sorry for the late notice. I know USACi wants to do a show but later this year. I think the only reason it is short notice and rush was to help get some cash flow in asap.

B
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa   FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 4:13 pm

true and thats understood and I hope alot of people turn up for it but most of us in kansas and nebraska as well as any other state more than 300 miles away probly wont make it because of planning

sorry that I cant be there
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
HellRzR

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa   FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 4:27 pm

same here
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa   FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 4:33 pm

Bad move on your part Scott... I wont be making it. Sorry guys needed more time....

Its okay though Team DB Driven is getting money OURSELVES TOGETHER FOR THE FAMILY.. We will be getting it to them at the end of the month or my show on June 15th. And you might want to reword you post too the fund raisor is for Wife and daughter in Chapas honer so ppl dont think they didn't make it.....

GOOD LUCK WITH THE SHOW GUYS.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa   FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 4:44 pm

My other concern WHO THE HECK IS DOING THE SHOW... UMMMMMMMMM CAUSE I DONT THINK ITS USACI?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa   FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 4:57 pm

USACi has no knowledge of this show as we all have commitments to do shows this weekend.

We are still working on setting up a USACi show for his family.
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa   FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:02 pm

It is not a USACI event. Scott called and asked to do a USACI in Cesars name and we told him we would be happy to do it for him at no cost, collect entries, and make sure the money gets to Cesars family.

Scott instead decided to do this event, promote it last minute, and run the show himself.

USACI will do a fundraiser for Cesars family as soon as we get a locaton and have time to give everybody notice.

Based on past difficulties I cannot reccomend this event to our members.

Last edited by USACI on Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa   FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:05 pm

sanman wrote:
amen scott i got a show already marked for this weekend 5 days notice aint good at all can we move it to a later date if so you would deffinately make more for the family

Its a DB Drag show bro.... Usaci is still doing one at a later date so all you guys have time to come to it.... I opted up my show for June 15th and this would be plenty of time for ALL compditors. Again good luck with the one this weekend guys. That is why our Team Fund isn't going to them right now. So we can get more money together for the Family. Im sure it would be able to help them if it was tomm or in a month ......
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa   FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:09 pm

I will say this, if Baker use this as the show wayne has agreed to do for Chapa and not at one with more time to get organized and generate more money I for one will be pissed, this will do nothing but take money away from the family that woul dbe generated at another show.

I understand the concept of them needing money now but look at the big picture and the money that could be generated with using your head.........
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa   FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:13 pm

X 11BILLION
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa   FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:16 pm

Darville spoke with Wayne and they agreed to do a dB Drag with the USACI show we do for Cesar. This event was not even listed on the dB web site when I looked.
Back to top Go down
bigb7000
bigb7000

PostSubject: Re: FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa   FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:18 pm

I hear you all. I am sorry for posting this on here being a drag show and with late notice as well.

I will pass on all the information as best as possible.

Thank you in advance,
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa   FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:32 pm

ok is this or is this not a usac or drag show and if it is neither bann this tool for even coming on here and playing with us
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa   FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:39 pm

Jeff not sure on the show...

I do know that the big Usaci and DB Drag benifit show is not this show... We all are getting that show together still more time and planning and giving ALL compditors plenty of time to schedule it... I still vote on June 15th i have PLENTY OF ROOM.....

The show this weekend Scott put together last minute to get some money for the family and all . Too short of notice im sure to have a good show. It is honorable but not smart for a GREAT fundrasor and Most of us cant make this one or have other things lined up... Im very sore about this but what can ya do.

All the proceeds for Daryls wristbands and our Team proceeds and RD and soforth with be done at the one USACI scedules... hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa   FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 6:36 pm

bigb7000 wrote:
I hear you all. I am sorry for posting this on here being a drag show and with late notice as well.

I will pass on all the information as best as possible.

Thank you in advance,

Problem is not the drag show. We are doing a Drag Show with the USACI fundraiser as well as other USACI events this year. USACI has no problems with dBDRA.

Problem is this event is not even listed on the dBDrag Show List as a sanctioned event! Someone in austin has recently been doing pirated dB Drag shows. We get word of them all the time. I call Wayne Harris and he has no knowledge of them (not sanctioned). Many are produced by NASCI and they are not authorized to do dB Drag as of the last time IO spoke to Wayne Harris.

This activity is illegal and immoral. Fraud in every sense of the word. I do not know if you have anything to do with these events but if you know who it is, warn them they will be caught.
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa   FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 7:15 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
sanman wrote:

Its a DB Drag show bro.... Usaci is still doing one at a later date so all you guys have time to come to it.... I opted up my show for June 15th and this would be plenty of time for ALL compditors. Again good luck with the one this weekend guys. That is why our Team Fund isn't going to them right now. So we can get more money together for the Family. Im sure it would be able to help them if it was tomm or in a month ......

I spoke with Scott Baker a few minutes ago. He said the event is not sanctioned by anyone. He is doing it himself. "Just a little fundraiser for the local friends of Cesar".

Last edited by USACI on Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa   FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 7:21 pm

fair enough
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa   FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 7:28 pm

well then this sounds like a good deal to me my before mentioned comments are retracted.

Thanks to Scott for trying to help the family out the best he can by putting this on
Back to top Go down
bigb7000
bigb7000

PostSubject: Re: FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa   FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 7:46 pm

Thanks guys, I was just posted the exact wording Scott posted on the other forum. Just to get more word out not sure how much time or how many people he has talked to about this event.

I know a handfull of you guys already and had the pleasure to compete with Cesar at db drag and usaci events. He will be missed and I was just hoping to do my little part to help out his loved ones.
Back to top Go down
bigb7000
bigb7000

PostSubject: Re: FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa   FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 8:07 pm

Ok, I just wanted to say we are changing this to be a tweak and tune event and not a db drag or usaci show. I think we should just ask for minimum $10 donation for a run on the meter.

How does this sound?

Thanks in advance,
Brian
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa   FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 8:34 pm

where is it at??????
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa   FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 8:46 pm

bigb7000 wrote:
Ok, I just wanted to say we are changing this to be a tweak and tune event and not a db drag or usaci show. I think we should just ask for minimum $10 donation for a run on the meter.

How does this sound?

Thanks in advance,
Brian

Im lost before you just said it wasnt a sanctioned event so how could it be changed from one to a tweak and tune if it never was confused
Back to top Go down
bigb7000
bigb7000

PostSubject: Re: FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa   FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 9:52 pm

I think Scott was going to do a single point show but this really is too qucik with not enough time to promote so it should have just been a tweak and tune from the get go and try to raise some funds for the family to use asap.

I really appreciate the support and understanding from everyone. Scott just wanted to do something now and not in a month or two from now. Not the best planned idea so hopefully it will still generate some support for the family.

I hope this helps clear things up a little and I Brian was just reposted what Scott started on the other forum in an attempt to generate more notice and support for the event.

Thanks again,
Brian
Back to top Go down
bigb7000
bigb7000

PostSubject: Re: FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa   FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 9:54 pm

The event will be held at the Sub Sonic off 35 in Austin.
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa   FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 6:24 pm

I spoke with Daryan today and neither he nor Cesars wife are invloved in this show in any way. Neither plan to be in attendance. Given this and other information I received today I do not think this event is a good plan. I suggest if you want to help Cesar's family, make a donation directly to them.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa   FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 10:17 pm

DING DING DING .............

AMEN. DUCK IF IT SMELLS LIKE ONE , QACKS LIKE ONE, AND FLOATS LIKE ONE... WELL YOU KNOW THE REST.
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa   FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 10:21 pm

it farts like a duck?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa   FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FUNDRAISER SHOW for Cesar Chapa
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: