Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! - Page 3 Vote_lcapscore - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! - Page 3 Voting_barscore - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! - Page 3 Vote_lcapscore - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! - Page 3 Voting_barscore - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
disc stereo broken songs quad silence Johncarr 80inches crank build state Audiopipe chef globe record louisiana records 2010 contest finals kyle world dollar pics crzyblondgrl drive
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!!

Go down 
+15
Quis
SBJL
Jeremiah25
TeamSpead-Kenny
jmanjr82
nebrsq
m&ms
Moparbass28
2loudcrew
scionsoloxb
Matt_Sibley
cfriesz
basshedz06
justbump'n
kasey
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

Number of posts : 1146
Registration date : 2007-06-22

score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!!   score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 9:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

well welcome street beaters. roll call for everyone in sb2. tell alittle about your setup and what score you can put up. as for me i have a pontiac G6 and i have a golaith 5000watt on 2 digital design 9512g. i score best so for by me a 146.3 but made some changes and should do better on my next score.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!!   score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 5:37 pm

i work offshore bro i might get 5days home a months you think i want to spend all my time building boxes now im going to start building some but later for play. and on those 5 days i sometime go to a comp which then i have no time to do anything but have fun.lol dd 4 life what class are you in and do u have a score to post
Back to top Go down
Digital Designs 4 Life
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Digital Designs 4 Life

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!!   score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 5:41 pm

kasey wrote:
i work offshore bro i might get 5days home a months you think i want to spend all my time building boxes now im going to start building some but later for play. and on those 5 days i sometime go to a comp which then i have no time to do anything but have fun.lol dd 4 life what class are you in and do u have a score to post

0-1000 modd 159.8
sb 4 158.1
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!!   score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 8:33 pm

if thats your score hats off you to we can chat in the other thead i made it forn us to chat in this is a roll call bro
Back to top Go down
jmanjr82
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!!   score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 12:19 am

Kasey I think with the power you had (goliath5k) you could have got another 1 ran 1 per sub lowered your tunning a bit and played a song best fitted for the peak of the car/ peak the box likes to play at and pulled a 50.....fyi if you want more help feel free to ask me or jeremiah...jeremiah is the audio god!
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!!   score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 2:15 pm

well i burp a 148.4 with my Z2
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!!   score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 11:36 pm

kasey wrote:
well i burp a 148.4 with my Z2

GOOD
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!!   score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 10:09 pm

thanks tamu.. new set up new car sb2 wont be the same
Back to top Go down
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

Number of posts : 1834
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!!   score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:09 pm

what kind of car
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!!   score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3