Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! Vote_lcapscore - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! Voting_barscore - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! Vote_lcapscore - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! Voting_barscore - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
world globe contest pics 2010 dollar chef Audiopipe drive 80inches crank build finals quad stereo kyle crzyblondgrl record Johncarr state broken disc louisiana silence records songs
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!!

Go down 
+15
Quis
SBJL
Jeremiah25
TeamSpead-Kenny
jmanjr82
nebrsq
m&ms
Moparbass28
2loudcrew
scionsoloxb
Matt_Sibley
cfriesz
basshedz06
justbump'n
kasey
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

Number of posts : 1146
Registration date : 2007-06-22

score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!!   score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 9:03 pm

well welcome street beaters. roll call for everyone in sb2. tell alittle about your setup and what score you can put up. as for me i have a pontiac G6 and i have a golaith 5000watt on 2 digital design 9512g. i score best so for by me a 146.3 but made some changes and should do better on my next score.
Back to top Go down
justbump'n
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
justbump'n

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!!   score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 2:21 am

Kasey!!!!!What's up?????Well yall know i got a 1997 Nissan ext-cab pickup with 2 Cadence Daytona RVC 12's with 2 Cadence 2500watt amp's.Ill tell you the score tommorrow!!!Hahahaha lol! Laughing
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!!   score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 7:17 pm

whats up josh man i hope you get a good score. where are you competing at. i hope you win. man with the new song and the NEW ajustment..hint dont tell please. ill get a much better score and im buying a new 2400 kinetik when my check hits the bank. so that will help me hold my score. so look out josh im going get you a run i hope... wish you luck bro.
Back to top Go down
justbump'n
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
justbump'n

PostSubject: Re: ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!!   score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 3:15 am

Man Kasey i see you up grading big time!!!!!!!!Well i didnt get to test it thing's came up!!! Sad But that's all good it happens!!!! Very Happy But anyway's i put a 7volt line driver on there today and man doe's it THUMP!!!!!!Didnt think to get one,really i didnt think it helped!!!! Shocked But man was i wrong!!!!!Haahahahahahaha Laughing But anyway's ill let you know there's a show up here the 13th of July let me know it you can come?????K
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!!   score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 8:11 am

ill be back at work josh sorry bro im coming home this monday and i dont see any comps for this weekend coming. i was told by my people a line driver will not make the difference cuz i was really going to get one. im going to see if my score is up and get all my batteries out of the way. then ill check into the line driver. wish you luck josh get that 147 lol then i might have a chance.lol
Back to top Go down
justbump'n
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
justbump'n

PostSubject: Re: ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!!   score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 4:42 pm

Kasey pm me this way we dont tick everyone off in the new forum!!!!LOL
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!!   score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 5:53 pm

who is going to get mad. when i take thier trophie w\then they can get mad..lol..
Back to top Go down
basshedz06
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
basshedz06

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!!   score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 6:58 am

hey guys its ya boy basshed i am checking in from northeast mississippi with a black altima with 2 mtx7500 12's brutus 1200 my score so far is a 139.7 so far but hoping to get hold of a new box and get higher.
Back to top Go down
cfriesz
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!!   score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 11:18 am

just checking in for my bud Kenny in KC. He has a honda Accord with One JLW7 13.5. he was running an old Cadence Z7000 but has found light in a MA HK3000D. Has not ran it yet but was posting 145.5.
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 957

PostSubject: Re: ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!!   score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 5:35 pm

Kasey I dont think the line driver will help you. The cadence amps always seemed to like a lot of input signal. Your amplifier doesn't. Each amp is different and you just have to try things to see if they work but I dont believe either of your amps will like a lot of input, I know the XX Goliath doesn't.
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
justbump'n
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
justbump'n

PostSubject: Re: ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!!   score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 7:42 pm

Matt how's it going i was wondering when youd show up?????Haahahaha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

PostSubject: Re: ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!!   score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 11:20 pm

ill probly stay in sb2..i have a differant car to work on. hopfully soon ill be louder. 150.8 2-12's. so far this year.
Back to top Go down
2loudcrew
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
2loudcrew

Number of posts : 487

PostSubject: Re: ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!!   score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 am

Ryan,

Whats up! So what are you building now and what is going to happen to the Scion?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!!   score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 3:17 am

Joe, nice avatar..
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!!   score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 4:44 am

Hello again Joe. Wink
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!!   score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 10:29 am

150.8 is a great score is that in the trunk scion.. are those 12s right on you front seats. anyway that score will be tough to beat
Back to top Go down
m&ms

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!!   score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 1:24 pm

2002 nissan sentra 2 12"s L7's and mmatts 2000.1 amp, memphis line driver, clarion crossover, two yellow tops and 1 batcap well i've been hittin between 137-140
Back to top Go down
m&ms

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!!   score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 1:29 pm

2002 nissan sentra 2 12"s L7's and mmatts 2000.1 amp, memphis line driver, clarion crossover, two yellow tops and 1 batcap well i've been hittin between 137-140
Back to top Go down
2loudcrew
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
2loudcrew

Number of posts : 487

PostSubject: Re: ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!!   score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 1:31 am

Thanks Bruce.

Whats up Micky?
Back to top Go down
nebrsq
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
nebrsq

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!!   score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 10:33 pm

Whats up guys. SB2 should be fun this year. Should be lots of competition.
My best so far this year is 146.2. I have a 15" Eclipse Tit. pushed by an orion 2500. Had the amp running @1ohm, tried running it down to .5 ohm. It is much louder, but I don't have enough juice to run for the full 30. If I can fix the charging, I may be up in the 148 range. Have to wait till the next comp. to see
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!!   score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 9:41 am

nice acore foe one "15" i seen one guy hit 149.7 with one "15" what kine of car
Back to top Go down
jmanjr82

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!!   score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 4:38 pm

hopefully my teamate jeremiah will stop being lazy and get his stuff up and running, will be 4 audioque HD310s and some DD amps.......LOUD is all I can say...Did a 157.1 last year in sb3, looking for another world title.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

PostSubject: Re: ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!!   score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 5:19 pm

thats true jeremiah will be the guy to chase in sb2. wish he would defend his sb3 title..lol
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!!   score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 7:47 pm

i know that he is the one to beat but ill go after him next year im like if you cant hit 150 plus in sb2 why go to finals. it cost to much for me to go all the way up there i want to go but i dont have that kind of money to throw around and not hope i cant win a trophie. ill will be working on my next setup and it will be loud and ill be at finals will bells on.
Back to top Go down
jmanjr82

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!!   score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 8:53 pm

well thats far fetched, because after this year I think jeremiah is pretty well done with this sport, he may not even go to finals.....
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!!   score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 11:13 pm

well im sorry to see someone so good leave. i just will have to beat his score next year then so what ever he puts up this year can always be beaten. i will be bring the noise next setup so ill be at the least 155 sb2
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!!   score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 3:42 pm

4 Cvx 10s on 2 memphis 4000ds.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!!   score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 4:16 pm

kenny what kind of car and have you metered it yet. u should be in the 153plus range
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!!   score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 4:27 pm

Its going in a Crx I never metered it but it should do decent numbers for SB2
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!!   score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 5:30 pm

i just chated with someone and he is hitting 50-51 in a crx. i cant wait to start on my next setup. good luck kenny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!!   score - ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ROLL CALL FOR SB2 ADD NAME SETUP AND SCORE!!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next