Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Just good old born in the U.S.A. subwoofers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Just good old born in the U.S.A. subwoofers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Just good old born in the U.S.A. subwoofers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Just good old born in the U.S.A. subwoofers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Just good old born in the U.S.A. subwoofers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Just good old born in the U.S.A. subwoofers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Just good old born in the U.S.A. subwoofers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Just good old born in the U.S.A. subwoofers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Just good old born in the U.S.A. subwoofers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Just good old born in the U.S.A. subwoofers. - Page 2 Vote_lcapJust good old born in the U.S.A. subwoofers. - Page 2 Voting_barJust good old born in the U.S.A. subwoofers. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Just good old born in the U.S.A. subwoofers. - Page 2 Vote_lcapJust good old born in the U.S.A. subwoofers. - Page 2 Voting_barJust good old born in the U.S.A. subwoofers. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
dollar records silence 80inches world contest stereo chef finals record state kyle Audiopipe louisiana crank drive crzyblondgrl disc pics build Johncarr globe broken quad 2010 songs
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Just good old born in the U.S.A. subwoofers.

Go down 
+8
zacdavis
mschwitz
Alan_Hall
Ultrasubs
idbl_fanatic
dbracer79
sanman
jkrob21
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Just good old born in the U.S.A. subwoofers. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Just good old born in the U.S.A. subwoofers.   Just good old born in the U.S.A. subwoofers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 10:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just good old born in the U.S.A. subwoofers. Check these out. I don't think you guys will be dissapointed.

Just good old born in the U.S.A. subwoofers. - Page 2 Ultrasubs005

Just good old born in the U.S.A. subwoofers. - Page 2 Ultrasubs004

Just good old born in the U.S.A. subwoofers. - Page 2 Ultrasubs003

Just good old born in the U.S.A. subwoofers. - Page 2 Ultrasubs002

Just good old born in the U.S.A. subwoofers. - Page 2 Ultrasubs001

I am in the process of testing these subs. Let me know if anyone is interested in the results. They have already set a world record in another org.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: Just good old born in the U.S.A. subwoofers.   Just good old born in the U.S.A. subwoofers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 3:32 pm

Mike you suck up you. LOL

I've got a little something up my sleeve aswell!

We'll see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Ultrasubs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Ultrasubs

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Just good old born in the U.S.A. subwoofers.   Just good old born in the U.S.A. subwoofers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 3:52 pm

Thanks for the "thumbs up".
When you approach things a bit different than other people, when your hard work is appreciated it feels good.
As far as the SPL guys go, if you have time and you know EXACTLY what you need, I can build to order application specific.
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Just good old born in the U.S.A. subwoofers.   Just good old born in the U.S.A. subwoofers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 3:53 pm

Hey, lay off!! Smile I'm trying to get that "special" bonus Lammy told me about. I'm hoping my "special" bonus is different than Russell's though. Smile
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: Just good old born in the U.S.A. subwoofers.   Just good old born in the U.S.A. subwoofers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 12:02 am

mschwitz wrote:
Hey, lay off!! Smile I'm trying to get that "special" bonus Lammy told me about. I'm hoping my "special" bonus is different than Russell's though. Smile

Yeah...I'm not into sheep either.

I got the 10s into the car today. Jason felt they would probably bottom out in the enclosure designed for 12s.(1.5 cuft each). To our amasement they did not bottom out. They took the abuse. I thought what the heck let's just put it to em! The "bronco boom" disc was handy so we through it in there to see what would happen. Jason was impressed which vary rarely ever happens. I beleive he called them "solid". A nice comment from a guy that eats, breaths, and lives off of another brand. He's the guy that always puts atleast double the power rated on any sub.

The 10s held up to all of our abuse. I'm trying to break them in hard so that I can get on with the sound evaluation. Keeping in mind that Tasha's car WAS NOT built to either sound great or make gobs of pressure, I will have to use my imagination when performing the SQ evaluation.

On the way home I said screw it. I can bottom these things out. I through a few sine waves at them. I was looking for the "magic smoke". Well unfortunately I found it.

I smoked 2 of my wifes mids which she doesn't know about yet. OOPS!
I'm like Happy Valentines Day my dear. "I got you a pair of no name 10s to replace your brand name 12s. But you need new components." Happy V-Day!

Well she's a little pizzed. I didn't think she cared about the audio system that much. Who'd of thunk? She is a wee bit upset about going from 12s to 10s. Darn women and their concern for the "size matters" rule. However Jason and I both agreed that she should not notice. The 10s are playing every bit as well as her previous 12's. Once they break in a bit I expect a little more.

Here are some pics.

Just good old born in the U.S.A. subwoofers. - Page 2 UltraCelica001

Just good old born in the U.S.A. subwoofers. - Page 2 UltraCelica002

Just good old born in the U.S.A. subwoofers. - Page 2 UltraCelica003

I've heard enough so far to give Lambros Greek Azz a chance to prove some more.

Although the car is not set up for SQ I will run a few discs through it in the next couple of days. Paying special attention to the low end of course.
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Just good old born in the U.S.A. subwoofers.   Just good old born in the U.S.A. subwoofers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 9:27 am

I'm glad you put them in. Sorry to hear about the mids. I have yet to find a track where these subs don't shine. Anthranx and public enemy is tight, fast and accurate. Cowboys from hell is the same. Lambros recomends Metallica "and justice for all" I haven't put much rock through them yet, but they takes lows in all my rap and bass cds. Let me how your listening tests go.
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Just good old born in the U.S.A. subwoofers.   Just good old born in the U.S.A. subwoofers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 11:15 pm

That's a nice set up John.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: Just good old born in the U.S.A. subwoofers.   Just good old born in the U.S.A. subwoofers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 9:22 pm

dbracer79 wrote:
That's a nice set up John.

Thanks Dennis. The install could use a revamp. We threw it in one night before a local car show. Tasha wanted a toy to play with. She was tired of me having all of the fun. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just good old born in the U.S.A. subwoofers.   Just good old born in the U.S.A. subwoofers. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just good old born in the U.S.A. subwoofers.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: