Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Committee. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Committee. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Committee. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Committee. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Committee. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Committee. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Committee. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Committee. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Committee. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Committee. - Page 2 Vote_lcapCommittee. - Page 2 Voting_barCommittee. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Committee. - Page 2 Vote_lcapCommittee. - Page 2 Voting_barCommittee. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
pics 2010 silence chef disc dollar globe crzyblondgrl world songs state build broken Audiopipe louisiana contest record stereo quad 80inches records Johncarr finals drive crank kyle
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Committee.

Go down 
+11
HellRzR
dbracer79
TECH114
MAGNATUDE
DMAN
Stingraysevenout
jsketoe
Matt_Sibley
BBGIC
Navi
sanmans_kitty
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Committee. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Committee.   Committee. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 4:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

In an attempt to make this more fair in who you want to represent you I am gonna start a poll for the regions I have stated with those that are interested, If you dont vote DO NOT COMPLAIN. This will give everyone the oppt to throw in there opinion. If you are interested in representing your region send me a pm with name and I will put you in the poll. Polls will be posted friday of this week, you have until then to express interest.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Committee.   Committee. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 3:00 am

Gabe Sanchez wrote:
MAGNATUDE wrote:
My first questions for the Western Regional Rep are as follows...............

1) Who is the UsacI Sound Quality Director for California and the rest of region 9? I know who the SPL Director is for region 9.
For this region they are kind of one and the same. SQ judges would be brought in for an SQ event should one occur.

2) Will our SQ Director be active in promoting the SQ side of competition throughout region 9?
It is hard to promote something that don't really exist in the area. Not saying it don't, but the dealers really dictate whether an SQ event will take place. It just has not in a couple years now in the area.

3) Will we still be invited to the World Finals even if there were no SQ shows near our homes?
Yes and NO. If there are no SQ events near your home you can still go to finals by attending SQ events outside your home area. But if you don't do that ... then NO. In other words it would take a little effort on your part as well.

4) Can SQ competitor members receive SQ championship points to go towards World Finals invite if we show up and register at an SPL or CS only event?
the real answer to that is NO ... but! there was an SPL event located here in AZ last year that ended up becoming an SQ event as well. That competitor earned SQ points for that.

5) The Pebble Beach Concours de Elegance, The L.A. International Auto show, Car Audio publications and nearly half of all car audio manufacturers are based in California. Would UsacI consider having a Western headquarters in California as well as keeping the one in AR?
I am sure you know the answer to this. Look at it like this ... is there a need for ice cream trucks in North Dakota in the winter time? If there is little to no possibility for business in an area why have remote offices there? I bring that up because I know they make ice cream in North Dakota also Very Happy

See bold lettering for responses.

I have been with USACi for quite some time now. I am a level headed person who believes in fairness. If there is ever a good person to have representing the west it would be myself and Darren. You will be in good hands. We will also have an open line of communication for anyone to contact us about concerns.

Correct, Thanks Gabe, I know the two of us can represent the west well, Now I wish I could of got on a little earlier to answer some of these but it look as jimbo and Gabe got them covered, also you are in Cali you are region 10, but like it matters Jaffe runs both 9 and 10. If I can help with anything let me know......
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
XFL-Leader
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
XFL-Leader

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Committee.   Committee. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 6:49 pm

Have I missed something?
Is there a reason that we can't go to our Regional Director for questions or representation?
They meet the criteria for the purpose at hand.
It seems like these people are already in place. They talk to the competitors and attend many shows. They should have an idea of what is going on.

Just a thought.
or maybe an oversight on my behalf.
Back to top Go down
sanmans_kitty
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
sanmans_kitty

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Committee.   Committee. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 7:01 pm

i have saisd the same thing it seems we need a another formal channel to get things done man

regional dorector/r and e/the phone to the office/team captains it seems this sint enough cause it wasnt working and this is going to for some odd reason
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Committee.   Committee. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 7:33 pm

Your directors hold shows and help when they can. R&E makes rules, and etical decessions, team captains help with individual team issues. This is just to help communication and try and do it in a organized fashion, I thought it was a pretty clear and cut thing. Nothing hard to understand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Committee.   Committee. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Committee.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2