Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself! Vote_lcapStereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself! Voting_barStereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself! Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself! Vote_lcapStereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself! Voting_barStereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself! Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
records louisiana chef drive quad globe record crank kyle pics Johncarr build state Audiopipe contest 80inches dollar 2010 stereo songs crzyblondgrl finals silence world broken disc
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself!

Go down 
+11
Stingraysevenout
BillGass
Tim Schaffer
slumpinhonda
SPL2K
Kicker Kevin
Crash
super stock crx
sanmans_kitty
HellRzR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
15 posters
AuthorMessage
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
Above Average Contributor
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

Number of posts : 909
Location : THE LAND OF OZ! Dear Auntie em hate you, hate kansas, took the freakin dog! Dorthy!
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself! Empty
PostSubject: Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself!   Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 3:03 pm

Alex quote to 12 volt news
"Throughout the 2007 competition season competitors associated with stereo west auto toys with stores in omaha and lincoln were very active on the sound off circuit in the midwest.
SWAT team members won 228 first place trophies 59 seconds 30 third place and set 3 world records. No one in the territory has won more local,regional,and national consumer and pro titles than stereo west"

What A Crock of poop! Alex Better Check Himself with that statement! I know one store in his region that has kick his and everyone elses pooter all year! and holds more titles! Mad

you would think he would do more research before saying some BS like that in 12 volt news!
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself!   Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 6:00 pm

KC_LOUD&CLEAR wrote:
Alex quote to 12 volt news
"Throughout the 2007 competition season competitors associated with stereo west auto toys with stores in omaha and lincoln were very active on the sound off circuit in the midwest.
SWAT team members won 228 first place trophies 59 seconds 30 third place and set 3 world records. No one in the territory has won more local,regional,and national consumer and pro titles than stereo west"

What A Crock of poop! Alex Better Check Himself with that statement! I know one store in his region that has kick his and everyone elses pooter all year! and holds more titles! Mad

you would think he would do more research before saying some BS like that in 12 volt news!

Shocked , i know l&c has a few more world titles and records, i believe team db driven has like 9 world records but thats not a store but they did say team swat
Back to top Go down
sanmans_kitty
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
sanmans_kitty

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself!   Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 6:04 pm

wow all i got to say is the big man aint came out kike this since he came outn the damm closet go donny go

and yes I agree im quite sure that we have a little more than they do, and anytime yall wanna have a show class to class we will be more than welcome to show up and wax that pooter again you know what i mean
Back to top Go down
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

Number of posts : 1834
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself!   Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 8:22 pm

just let him have his 10 min of fame. its Christmas
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

Number of posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself!   Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 8:25 pm

he key word of that whole stament his no one in his "territory" If the considered territory is only 30 miles or 50 than it may be a true statement.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/christopherjeffery
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself!   Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 9:03 pm

There is one thing they forgot to mention.......NO WORLD TITLES for 2007!!!!!!!! Which is the only thing that matters!!!

Last edited by on Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself!   Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 11:39 pm

Kicker Kevin wrote:
There is one thing they forgot to mention.......NO WORLD TITLES for 2008!!!!!!!! Which is the only thing that matters!!!

it aint even 2008 yet, but i know what you mean lol

as far as there record, as of recent that is true, but i think in the 90's they won quiet a few titles and records, maybe that what he was thinking, i dunno, i've only lived here for 2.5 years now and just started competing again about a year and a half ago, but i 'm just good at getting 2nd place at finals, 3 seconds now, 4 WR's though. to me a title means more than a wr though
Back to top Go down
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

Number of posts : 1834

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself!   Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 11:40 pm

i got 1 2nd no wr
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself!   Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 4:04 pm

kickercrx wrote:
Kicker Kevin wrote:
There is one thing they forgot to mention.......NO WORLD TITLES for 2008!!!!!!!! Which is the only thing that matters!!!

it aint even 2008 yet, but i know what you mean lol

as far as there record, as of recent that is true, but i think in the 90's they won quiet a few titles and records, maybe that what he was thinking, i dunno, i've only lived here for 2.5 years now and just started competing again about a year and a half ago, but i 'm just good at getting 2nd place at finals, 3 seconds now, 4 WR's though. to me a title means more than a wr though

Thanks on the understanding!
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself!   Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 4:05 pm

If yall want to do world records in Usac, wish you all the best [edited for content]
Back to top Go down
SPL2K
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SPL2K

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself!   Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 4:50 pm

KC_LOUD&CLEAR wrote:

in omaha and lincoln.

No one in the territory

confused
Back to top Go down
http://www.SPL2K.com
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself!   Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 4:54 pm

SPL2K wrote:
KC_LOUD&CLEAR wrote:

in omaha and lincoln.

No one in the territory

confused

Im sure this is what he meant as in territory? No idea...........Big deal...im not speaking for the man
Back to top Go down
Tim Schaffer
Tim Schaffer

Number of posts : 655

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself!   Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 5:47 pm

did you see who was on the front cover James Herrin and Eric Hoss way to go guys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself!   Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 6:06 pm

is this mag on line also.....i didnt get it but would love to read it...
Back to top Go down
BillGass
BillGass

Number of posts : 893

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself!   Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 11:49 am

Reply from Alex:

On behalf of Stereo West Auto Toys & the S.W.A.T. Team, I'd like to apologize for any confusion created by the 12V News quote referenced in this thread. In point of fact, that is NOT a direct quote from me or any other representative of Stereo West Auto Toys. To clarify, those stats ARE our 2007, USACi-only standings, & don't date back any further than this competition season. And for the record, 320 wins, places, shows, & World Records IS an accurate number!
However...those statistics were displayed modestly on fliers around the booth & in the demo cars. While myself & some other S.W.A.T. members did pose for a picture for 12V News, none of us made any claims to how those stats rank in the "territory," the Midwest, or any other geographical area. That inference was made solely by the 12V News, but I'm sure they just needed a quote for the article!
That said, it would be nice to see how the S.W.A.T. Team did match up in 2007 against other shops in our territory, the Midwest, or even the nation for that matter, but researching the statistics is literally impossible, as we all know. And for that reason alone, we would never have made such an egregious claim! We stand on record however, as to our 2007 accomplishments! No matter what we do at S.W.A.T., we try to do it with class, & again, I'm sorry for what little responsibility we have in stirring up this bees' nest. It was not our intention to take anything away from anyone else, & on behalf of the S.W.A.T. team, we congratulate all 2007 USACi competitors & sponsoring shops in the territory, the midwest, & the world!!! We hope to see you all out on the circuit in 2008!
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself!   Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 3:17 pm

Very nice post Bill.
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

Number of posts : 957

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself!   Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 4:47 pm

Well said. I love how the media even manages to mess things up with car audio Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself!   Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 9:59 pm

Twisted Evil i wouldn't sweat it bill- some people just have to whine about something, some aren't happy when the spotlight is on someone else and not them, which is usually a sign of insecurities. But then again what the heck do I know. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

Location : THE LAND OF OZ! Dear Auntie em hate you, hate kansas, took the freakin dog! Dorthy!

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself!   Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 12:08 am

BillGass wrote:
Reply from Alex:

On behalf of Stereo West Auto Toys & the S.W.A.T. Team, I'd like to apologize for any confusion created by the 12V News quote referenced in this thread. In point of fact, that is NOT a direct quote from me or any other representative of Stereo West Auto Toys. To clarify, those stats ARE our 2007, USACi-only standings, & don't date back any further than this competition season. And for the record, 320 wins, places, shows, & World Records IS an accurate number!
However...those statistics were displayed modestly on fliers around the booth & in the demo cars. While myself & some other S.W.A.T. members did pose for a picture for 12V News, none of us made any claims to how those stats rank in the "territory," the Midwest, or any other geographical area. That inference was made solely by the 12V News, but I'm sure they just needed a quote for the article!
That said, it would be nice to see how the S.W.A.T. Team did match up in 2007 against other shops in our territory, the Midwest, or even the nation for that matter, but researching the statistics is literally impossible, as we all know. And for that reason alone, we would never have made such an egregious claim! We stand on record however, as to our 2007 accomplishments! No matter what we do at S.W.A.T., we try to do it with class, & again, I'm sorry for what little responsibility we have in stirring up this bees' nest. It was not our intention to take anything away from anyone else, & on behalf of the S.W.A.T. team, we congratulate all 2007 USACi competitors & sponsoring shops in the territory, the midwest, & the world!!! We hope to see you all out on the circuit in 2008!

Im sorry too I really didnt mean to come off quite that harsh but it was a shocker at first. I was in no way mad at team swat just had never heard of this guy and his wording was like sand paper! LOL

Congrats to James and Eric for making the 12 volt news.
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself!   Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 12:41 am

firespl wrote:
Twisted Evil i wouldn't sweat it bill- some people just have to whine about something, some aren't happy when the spotlight is on someone else and not them, which is usually a sign of insecurities. But then again what the heck do I know. Twisted Evil

I dont usually whine alot if thats what you call it! as far as the spotlight Ive been doing this for about 18 years working my pooter off im 47 and I personaly have never finished higher than a 3rd at any finals but have worked hard to make a name in the industry for our shop and just in the last few years have finaly got up on top with the team. Im very proud of our team and was a little shocked. when you work that hard you would like to see your peeps get mentioned, Its also a great sales tool to drive your Daily business thats why we as a shop support competitions therefore when you do well at finals and do as good as bruce and the team did it was worthy of at least a mention as well. The quote just kind of wrenched me for a little bit. I'm also sure there is a few others who might have read it might have felt the same because even though I might have acted out and shouldnt have maybe I do know that there is other very tough competitors out there as well. And Im a big enough man to admit that I might have been a little bit overboard and posted up to Bill and team Swat. Bill/stereo west and I/ L & C /Mobile fx/progressive audio.
have had a at least 14 year on going competitive love hate relationship.
many years ago stereo west kick my sound q pooter on many levels untill Danny Murray.

Bill and I are also been very good friends and I value that enough to help him last year when he came back into this arena.

I most of the time get along and play well with others to include your group but some time I pull a Jimmy/Jeff. Sorry!

As for insecurities Not In This Life! I'm like McDonalds Im lovin it!
Back to top Go down
cavi_in_kc

Number of posts : 929

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself!   Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 2:41 am

Matt_Sibley wrote:
I love how the media even manages to mess things up with car audio Smile
Well they've gotta be good at something. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself!   Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 3:29 am

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWD...... HOPE ME AND JEFF ARE NOT RUBBING OFF ON YOU.... HEHE

Now go have a great tax season .... I cant wait for it..
Back to top Go down
Basshead Chapa
Basshead Chapa

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself!   Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 8:53 am

[quote="Stingraysevenout"]HOPE ME AND JEFF ARE RUBBING ON YOU.... HEHE

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
BillGass
BillGass

Number of posts : 893

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself!   Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 3:11 pm

Donnie,
I hoped that Alex's reply would clarify the intent of what was said in his interview and show the spin put on it by the press. He is very proud of the milestones attained in our first year back in USAC and 2nd year back in competitions.

That being said, I don't think that anyone could be prouder than you. Your team worked their arses off and earned an unprecedented number of championships this year. The titles earned by your team, a store team, would be envied by a manufacturer team and you are just a single store. I look forward to next season and the fierce competition that we will face again.

P.S. We did rival your trophy count in the overall show. SWAT team took 10 first place trophies and one best of show. These count car show and local classes so it wasn't the same as your accomplishments by any means. To the kids that competed though, it was the world to them and that's what it's all about!
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself!   Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 2:10 pm

BillGass wrote:
Donnie,
I hoped that Alex's reply would clarify the intent of what was said in his interview and show the spin put on it by the press. He is very proud of the milestones attained in our first year back in USAC and 2nd year back in competitions.

That being said, I don't think that anyone could be prouder than you. Your team worked their arses off and earned an unprecedented number of championships this year. The titles earned by your team, a store team, would be envied by a manufacturer team and you are just a single store. I look forward to next season and the fierce competition that we will face again.

P.S. We did rival your trophy count in the overall show. SWAT team took 10 first place trophies and one best of show. These count car show and local classes so it wasn't the same as your accomplishments by any means. To the kids that competed though, it was the world to them and that's what it's all about!

Ditto!
Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
AudioAnonymous

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself!   Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 3:25 pm

That's as bad as saying "Stetsom has the strongest team on the planet"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself!   Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stereo West's Alex McHugh Needs to check himself!
Page 1 of 1