Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
BCS Who in Championship. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
BCS Who in Championship. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
BCS Who in Championship. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
BCS Who in Championship. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
BCS Who in Championship. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
BCS Who in Championship. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
BCS Who in Championship. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
BCS Who in Championship. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
BCS Who in Championship. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
BCS Who in Championship. - Page 2 Vote_lcapBCS Who in Championship. - Page 2 Voting_barBCS Who in Championship. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
BCS Who in Championship. - Page 2 Vote_lcapBCS Who in Championship. - Page 2 Voting_barBCS Who in Championship. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
finals disc build globe Johncarr broken world 2010 songs contest record records crank 80inches quad stereo chef crzyblondgrl Audiopipe pics louisiana state silence kyle dollar drive
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

BCS Who in Championship.

Go down 
+10
ScionW/slap11
Moparbass28
Iron Maiden
Matt_Sibley
slumpinhonda
sanman
Nick
HellRzR
cavi_in_kc
Stingraysevenout
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

BCS Who in Championship. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 2:48 am

First topic message reminder :

So now its all out of whack.... What team do you think will be there for National Title.... Not who you like , what best two teams

I say

Ohio St
Kansas(okay i was being pretentios)

It will more than like be LSU cause they won their division title and Kansas didn't. Nor did Georgia or VT so FIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZUCK GUESS ITS LSU...

Whats your thoughts BIZZZZZZZZZZZATCHES. scratch
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 11:18 pm

all i got to say is buckeyes
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 12:48 am

We'll see about that. I would like to think that with over a month to practice and rest we'll get healthy and be like the LSU from earlier this season by January 7th!

Earlier in the year on a local radio show, the announcer said LSU is like a 900lb gorilla with a chainsaw for a penis. I hope that they can get back to that status by time for this game. Hopefully Dorsey, Flynn, and all the others that are injured will be 100% with a month to heal up! I doubt I get tickets but I'll be in New Orleans partying somewhere for this one! If anyone is coming, hit me up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 1:26 am

you can be and have all the sayings you want you still lost to 2 teams this year

after we are done you will be like a spider monkey showing off that small peanut
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 1:27 am

You think anyone will care about our two losses when we have the trophy? I dont think so Smile
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 1:37 am

like i said live it up cause yall got sreved up
Back to top Go down
Iron Maiden
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Iron Maiden

Number of posts : 331

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 1:59 am

Matt_Sibley wrote:
Personally I think Florida could beat Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, Ohio State etc. SEC has LSU, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, and Alabama, all of which have been in top 15 numerous times and many in top 10 all year. Kansas played what two ranked teams? LSU beat Virginia Tech, Florida, Auburn, Alabama, and now Tennessee. So the boys ate too much turkey before the Arkansas game...oh yea thats right Arkansas is a slouch team that totally sucks...I guess McFadden is a Heisman candidate for no reason. Sorry guys, I really think if some of the teams you all speak of had to take the beating that is handed out in the SEC week after week they wouldn't have a chance in hell. We'll see tonight at 7pm who's there and who isn't. Good luck!

P.S. Keep in mind LSU's starters both offensively and defensively were out for most of the game against Tennessee and we still won. I think that says something as well about our guys. I can't wait for the next few years...glad my sister is a student and doesn't get into the games so I can still get tickets for the next few seasons!

WTF Matt, what about Auburn? I was sober you were:drunken x2. If it were not for a basic Hail Mary you would have lost. How dare you leave out Auburn and add:elephant they suck.

Last edited by on Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iron Maiden
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Iron Maiden

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 2:01 am

Ohio State hasnt beat anybody. Weak AZZZ schedule and is about to get their ASSS handed to them once again by the SEC
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 2:04 am

ironmaiden wrote:
Matt_Sibley wrote:
Personally I think Florida could beat Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, Ohio State etc. SEC has LSU, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, Auburn and Alabama, all of which have been in top 15 numerous times and many in top 10 all year. Kansas played what two ranked teams? LSU beat Virginia Tech, Florida, Auburn, Alabama, and now Tennessee. So the boys ate too much turkey before the Arkansas game...oh yea thats right Arkansas is a slouch team that totally sucks...I guess McFadden is a Heisman candidate for no reason. Sorry guys, I really think if some of the teams you all speak of had to take the beating that is handed out in the SEC week after week they wouldn't have a chance in hell. We'll see tonight at 7pm who's there and who isn't. Good luck!

P.S. Keep in mind LSU's starters both offensively and defensively were out for most of the game against Tennessee and we still won. I think that says something as well about our guys. I can't wait for the next few years...glad my sister is a student and doesn't get into the games so I can still get tickets for the next few seasons!

WTF Matt, what about Auburn? I was sober you were:drunken: x2. If it were not for a basic Hail Mary you would have lost. How dare you leave out Auburn and add:elephant: they suck.

I fixed it...knew there was one other good one I was forgetting. I like your last post! Go LSU and SEC!!!
Back to top Go down
Iron Maiden
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Iron Maiden

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 2:07 am

You da man Very Happy Congrats on a well deserved Championship shot
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 2:15 am

Hester is going to carry us to a championship. You just have to love the effort that guy puts out every game. He always falls forward!!!
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 2:26 am

Well Im Cheering for LSU for sure dont care for the buckeyes.........
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 2:27 am

and cause NU is snaggin your defensive coordinator hehehe
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 3:32 am

slumpinhonda wrote:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Lawd....

attention down front we have a bandwagon jumper... Very Happy

We got a purddddddddddddy good new coach as well.... GOOD THINGS.
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 5:24 am

Stingraysevenout wrote:
slumpinhonda wrote:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Lawd....

Bo Pelini has been decent with our defense but I've always wondered why he doesn't pressure quarterbacks more. He did early in the season, and did part of the SEC championship game. When we do that things seem to go our way. I'm sure he will do well at NU next year, and I hope we find a fitting replacement for him. Geaux Tigers!!!
Back to top Go down
Iron Maiden
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Iron Maiden

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 8:24 am

Stingraysevenout wrote:
slumpinhonda wrote:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Lawd....

Yes sir you guys should move up like George and Weeezy not that Frans arrogant arse is gone. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 10:05 am

lol all haters of the silver and red

auburn give me a break

sec is the best conference i have said that already just dont see them doing it this time
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 4:08 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
slumpinhonda wrote:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Lawd....

bandwagon jumper?? LOL nah i still a NU fan even tho they suck but since they aint at the championship gotta go for a team i like better than the other.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 4:51 pm

slumpinhonda wrote:
Stingraysevenout wrote:
slumpinhonda wrote:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Lawd....

bandwagon jumper?? LOL nah i still a NU fan even tho they suck but since they aint at the championship gotta go for a team i like better than the other.

Very Happy Very Happy Me too hoping to make a mint on this game........
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 3:00 am

Hey Jeff,

Read this one: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22072610/

I bet that just thrills you to hear! :-)
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 3:09 am

At least KU is goin to the orange bowl. Very Happy I am happy bout that. Wink
Back to top Go down
Nick
Nick

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 7:19 pm

Moparbass28 wrote:

at least cu is going to the independence bowl Razz lol! lol!

still dont think that lsu deserves the shot that they have been given due to the loss situation, but none the less they are still going Embarassed

i think that ohio state is definately the weaker team between the two. nope i aint pro ohio state or pro la state. it would prove a point if lsu got the and 3 hung on them in a solid way. if lsu is gets all healthy and has no cobwebs, i think they will win by around 21 (36-14), if not they will lose within 7(28-21). anybody else have any predictions?

they should really bring in a playoff system like they have talked about for several years now. that would help end most of the bs in the bcs.

anyways cool to see matt at least not jump ship on his school. somebody ought to make a wager on matts confidence that if lsu loses matt will wear an ohio state jersey (one of their pink ones..lol) for a day.... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 9:01 pm

Nick wrote:
Moparbass28 wrote:

at least cu is going to the independence bowl Razz lol! lol!

still dont think that lsu deserves the shot that they have been given due to the loss situation, but none the less they are still going Embarassed

i think that ohio state is definately the weaker team between the two. nope i aint pro ohio state or pro la state. it would prove a point if lsu got the and 3 hung on them in a solid way. if lsu is gets all healthy and has no cobwebs, i think they will win by around 21 (36-14), if not they will lose within 7(28-21). anybody else have any predictions?

they should really bring in a playoff system like they have talked about for several years now. that would help end most of the bs in the bcs.

anyways cool to see matt at least not jump ship on his school. somebody ought to make a wager on matts confidence that if lsu loses matt will wear an ohio state jersey (one of their pink ones..lol) for a day.... lol! lol! lol!

I saw Jacob Hester, Matt Flynn, Big Fav, and several others of the team out two nights ago! They said that things look good and they should be well rested up by then. I think they are going to whoop some butt!
Back to top Go down
ScionW/slap11

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 4:54 am

LSU ftw...yeah we may be a 2 loss team going to the national championship... But we lost to two teams in the SEC which is by far the best conferece in the nation with 9 of its 12 teams going to bowl games... Yall just watch every team in the SEC win their bowl game. And it will ultimately show everyon that the SEC is the best conference
Back to top Go down
Nick
Nick

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 2:04 pm

ScionW/slap11 wrote:
LSU ftw...yeah we may be a 2 loss team going to the national championship... But we lost to two teams in the SEC which is by far the best conferece in the nation with 9 of its 12 teams going to bowl games... Yall just watch every team in the SEC win their bowl game. And it will ultimately show everyon that the SEC is the best conference

dont count the chickens yet........... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
lostdutchman70523
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 8:54 pm

GO LSU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nick
Nick

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 7:31 pm

lostdutchman70523 wrote:
GO LSU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one way or another....they will............... monkey monkey Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
Nick
Nick

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 7:11 pm

Nick wrote:
ScionW/slap11 wrote:

dont count the chickens yet........... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Told ya..... affraid affraid Twisted Evil lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 2:31 am

At least KU WON, was what I wanted to say. WOOT . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 10:51 pm

Less than 24 hours till LSU woops some A$$!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

Number of posts : 1376

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 2:41 am

ScionW/slap11 wrote:

Is Arkansas part of the SEC????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BCS Who in Championship.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next