Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
BCS Who in Championship. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
BCS Who in Championship. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
BCS Who in Championship. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
BCS Who in Championship. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
BCS Who in Championship. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
BCS Who in Championship. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
BCS Who in Championship. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
BCS Who in Championship. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
BCS Who in Championship. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
BCS Who in Championship. Vote_lcapBCS Who in Championship. Voting_barBCS Who in Championship. Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
BCS Who in Championship. Vote_lcapBCS Who in Championship. Voting_barBCS Who in Championship. Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
crzyblondgrl record 80inches disc 2010 state Johncarr world stereo songs kyle silence Audiopipe broken finals build chef contest pics drive quad globe crank louisiana records dollar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

BCS Who in Championship.

Go down 
+10
ScionW/slap11
Moparbass28
Iron Maiden
Matt_Sibley
slumpinhonda
sanman
Nick
HellRzR
cavi_in_kc
Stingraysevenout
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

BCS Who in Championship. Empty
PostSubject: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 2:48 am

So now its all out of whack.... What team do you think will be there for National Title.... Not who you like , what best two teams

I say

Ohio St
Kansas(okay i was being pretentios)

It will more than like be LSU cause they won their division title and Kansas didn't. Nor did Georgia or VT so FIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZUCK GUESS ITS LSU...

Whats your thoughts BIZZZZZZZZZZZATCHES. scratch
Back to top Go down
cavi_in_kc
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 929
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 3:14 am

Stingraysevenout wrote:

Ohio St
Kansas(okay i was being pretentios)

I can dream.

Stingraysevenout wrote:

Whats your thoughts BIZZZZZZZZZZZATCHES
My thoughts? Nobody has any idea who is the best team in the country, and this season more than ever proves that a playoff system is needed.
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 3:57 am

KU is only 1 loss team of the others, and i hate KU, but they are my pick and Ohio State
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 4:27 am

I would love to see Kansas there cause big 12 and all ......... But with them losing their big 12 north to mizzou ... Its probly gonna screw them.... Its gonna be a strange one thats for sure.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Nick

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 11:56 am

I hate it, but more than likely ohio st./ georgia.
my pick would be hawaii/ kansas (go big 12 !!).
yeah i said hawaii...... Smile
any no loss team this year deserves a vote regardless of bs rankings, i mean bcs rankings.

Earlier in the year would have said lsu/kansas.

jimbo you suck if lsu goes. Mad
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 1:46 pm

ohio state/kansas
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 2:53 pm

Ohio State Kansas
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 3:13 pm

since MU crumbled
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 3:22 pm

wont be kansas since they fell to #8

looks like ohiostate and either lsu or georga
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 3:36 pm

Ohio State and LSU. Look at the AP and coaches polls, I feel that #1 and #2 will be the same in the BCS. See you suckers in the championship game! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 3:45 pm

I told you guys it would probly be LSU..... but in my eyes they do not deserve it MATT.... A two loss team... and not only that the two losses they have , came while they were number 1 each time.... So i dont feel they should be there..... So with that said it looks as though the POLICTICS HAVE PREVAILED AGAIN....... REDICULOUS.

No offense matt just speaking my mind on that.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Nick

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 3:51 pm

even with kansas ranked eighth, last weeks bcs still had them at 5th. the top two got knocked off, which at this point anything could happen, but if things stayed close to what they were, it would move ohio state up to 1st and georgia up to 2nd and kansas to 3rd, but i got a feelin that lsu may get that 3rd spot.
it would be an interesting game if lsu and kansas wound up in some bowl game together.

guess first of the week we all find out who ohio state will be playin. i am no ohio state fan.
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 3:58 pm

I dont feel like Kansas played anyone all year and also feel they would have 3-4 losses if they were in the SEC. I didnt get to watch Ohio State play this year so I can't say much about them on whether they deserve to be there or not. I dont foresee Georgia making it into the top 2 even though they are a very good team. They didn't win the Eastern Division of the SEC or the SEC Championship. Had they won would they have beaten LSU? Maybe, especially with all the injuries that happened to us, but the point is they didnt even get to the SEC Championship to have a shot. LSU FTMFW!!!
Back to top Go down
Nick
Nick

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 4:19 pm

the sec is a tough conference. the big twelve is no slouch. look at the history....the big twelve and sec have just about the same amount of championships. sorry Matt even you would agree that LSU has not stepped up when they really should have this year and have been in several binds with unranked teams the entire season, regardless of the scoreboard results. in essence they have played no one in most of their games this year. besides the sec championship was only decided by a td and tennessee was ranked at 14th, pretty sloppy win for a top ranked team. I know you gotta keep your school spirit....thats cool! i aint hatin any, just statin my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 5:13 pm

well i personally feel that if you dont have any loses and only 1 loss you should be there thats when the points should come into play I agree with jimbo lsu lost 2 and almost the sec championship game they suck
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 5:14 pm

but atleast hawaii will get to show what they have in a bowl game
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 5:21 pm

Politics freaking politics..... Agreed on unbeatins and 1 loss... Jeff no i didn't neccasarily say that LSU sucked ..... You put words in my mouth. But i wont argue either......LOL especially since he said Kansas played nobody... You suck for that one Matt.
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 6:09 pm

Matt_Sibley wrote:
I dont feel like Kansas played anyone all year and also feel they would have 3-4 losses if they were in the SEC. I didnt get to watch Ohio State play this year so I can't say much about them on whether they deserve to be there or not. I dont foresee Georgia making it into the top 2 even though they are a very good team. They didn't win the Eastern Division of the SEC or the SEC Championship. Had they won would they have beaten LSU? Maybe, especially with all the injuries that happened to us, but the point is they didnt even get to the SEC Championship to have a shot. LSU FTMFW!!!
what you sayin the big 12 is a slack conference? i dont think so, on any given day any of the big 12 teams could line up and beat anyone even baylor could. jus cause they dont always show up dont mean they arent a good team. big 12 imo is one of the toughest confrences along with the acc and the sec
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 6:27 pm

Well said Scott.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 6:35 pm

oh hold pn now scott if you think the big 12 has something on the mighty mighty SEC ure need to go back to the garage and hit that bog with the red bull in it homie you deffinately have to be smoking and its not only pole this time

are you out your freaking mind. The SEC has and always will be the roughest conferance to play in man
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 6:56 pm

Personally I think Florida could beat Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, Ohio State etc. SEC has LSU, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, Auburn, and Alabama, all of which have been in top 15 numerous times and many in top 10 all year. Kansas played what two ranked teams? LSU beat Virginia Tech, Florida, Auburn, Alabama, and now Tennessee. So the boys ate too much turkey before the Arkansas game...oh yea thats right Arkansas is a slouch team that totally sucks...I guess McFadden is a Heisman candidate for no reason. Sorry guys, I really think if some of the teams you all speak of had to take the beating that is handed out in the SEC week after week they wouldn't have a chance in hell. We'll see tonight at 7pm who's there and who isn't. Good luck!

P.S. Keep in mind LSU's starters both offensively and defensively were out for most of the game against Tennessee and we still won. I think that says something as well about our guys. I can't wait for the next few years...glad my sister is a student and doesn't get into the games so I can still get tickets for the next few seasons!

Last edited by on Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nick
Nick

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 7:34 pm

thats what i was trying to say (what jeff said) but just couldnt spit it out, well said jeff about the no loss to one loss statement. there are a couple of tough conferences out there but looking at the history of championships, the big 12 and the sec hold most of them (i think right at 15 apiece) since 1950 and nd having about 8.
http://www.ncaasports.com/football/mens/history
traditionally these are two of the toughest conferences to be in.

i agree with jimbo on the politics issue.

but hey if lsu goes so be it, just will seem like it wont be a true legit championship while it will be an excellent money maker.

oh and btw, noticed that a big 12 team is getting an sec defensive coach for their head coach..... Smile

Last edited by on Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 7:37 pm

dont get me wrong i like florida always have, jus tryin to point out the big 12 is no slouch conference, auburn should of been beat by ksu who is having serious problems right now, the only reason auburn won was because ksu got like 20 penalties and only lost by like 3 or 4 , oklahoma has proven to be a good team almost every year along with texas, mizzou and ku are now startin to com aroundi didnt see one conference with 3 teams in the top 6 other than the big 12. jus tryin to point poop out sec vs big 12 17-15 sec vs big 8 43-43-6 take it or leave it, it looks like head to head they are very well matched up
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 7:45 pm

could a would a should a man this has no place in win loss records the only thing that matter is what happend

dont be surprised if georgia and ohio state play for the championship though ide rather see georgia there than lsu myself
Back to top Go down
Nick
Nick

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 7:49 pm

well said scott.
of course matt being a student at lsu he is going to be pro lsu. thats all good and i wouldnt expect any less and would probably be the same way. I personally have always loved big 12 football and always will (go cu) but i do like other teams in other conferences but will generally root for a big 12 team when my team is not playing. i will always be for my team win or lose without jumping ship to a bandwagon. just so no one takes that last statement wrong, i am not saying that anyone posting on this thread is on a bandwagon.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Nick

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 7:54 pm

sanman wrote:
could a would a should a man this has no place in win loss records the only thing that matter is what happend

dont be surprised if georgia and ohio state play for the championship though ide rather see georgia there than lsu myself

i think he was just statin what he did in response to the sec being tougher than the big 12. but you are right the only thing that matters about the championship is what has happened and now we await the bcs rankings.
i do agree with the ohio state/georgia, but it will be what it will be.
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 8:47 pm

Of course I'm going to defend my Alma Mater. We're #2 in all the other polls right now, I dont expect the BCS to be any different but we will find out in about 10 minutes Smile
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 9:27 pm

LSU in the BCS national championship! Woohoo! Go Tigers!!!
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 10:17 pm

see i told ya in another post not to count them out yet there was still alot of ball to play. i still believe in all honesty that the 2 teams with the best records should play in the championship, but wit that said go LSU i hate ohio state
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 10:18 pm

Nick wrote:
sanman wrote:

i think he was just statin what he did in response to the sec being tougher than the big 12. but you are right the only thing that matters about the championship is what has happened and now we await the bcs rankings.
i do agree with the ohio state/georgia, but it will be what it will be.
thats exactly what i was tryin to say nick thanx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BCS Who in Championship.   BCS Who in Championship. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BCS Who in Championship.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next