Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
finals - view of finals and cars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
finals - view of finals and cars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
finals - view of finals and cars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
finals - view of finals and cars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
finals - view of finals and cars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
finals - view of finals and cars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
finals - view of finals and cars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
finals - view of finals and cars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
finals - view of finals and cars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
finals - view of finals and cars? - Page 3 Vote_lcapfinals - view of finals and cars? - Page 3 Voting_barfinals - view of finals and cars? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
finals - view of finals and cars? - Page 3 Vote_lcapfinals - view of finals and cars? - Page 3 Voting_barfinals - view of finals and cars? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
dollar 2010 crank pics kyle globe chef record broken disc stereo Audiopipe louisiana finals records state quad contest songs silence world 80inches crzyblondgrl build drive Johncarr
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

view of finals and cars?

Go down 
+30
AudioAnonymous
Crush
dbracer79
Kicker Kevin
Stingraysevenout
gameoverstreeta
PhatSam
Tim Schaffer
sanman
charlesestes
Streetbeatz01
BillGass
cavi_in_kc
bumpin s-10
johnperdeye
Bailey
jkrob21
ibbangin
TeamSpead-Kenny
scionsoloxb
slumpinhonda
Lilredtiva
jsketoe
TECH114
BBGIC
Moparbass28
supermod wagon
quad box
Celica*Chick
boomn89
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
boomn89
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-06-23

finals - view of finals and cars? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: view of finals and cars?   finals - view of finals and cars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 11:43 am

First topic message reminder :

affraid

Last edited by on Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:15 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: view of finals and cars?   finals - view of finals and cars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 8:59 am

Who said that pro stock is easier than stock. Just because someone puts 16v batts in their car does not make it easier to hit a magic #. From what I saw at the finals it's all about testing and tuning. I saw U testing more than everyone else in the place,Kevin.That why U are where U are.The spot that everybody in that class wants.
As far as money is concerned, everybody is broke!!!!
Just that they have a different walk of life.
Back to top Go down
Crush
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: view of finals and cars?   finals - view of finals and cars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 10:18 am

STL baby
Back to top Go down
boomn89
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: view of finals and cars?   finals - view of finals and cars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 10:23 am

affraid

Last edited by on Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
Above Average Contributor
AudioAnonymous

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: view of finals and cars?   finals - view of finals and cars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 10:28 am

No you can't. What are you talking about? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alan_Hall
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Alan_Hall

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: view of finals and cars?   finals - view of finals and cars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 10:34 am

so go post the pics on a car show forum
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: view of finals and cars?   finals - view of finals and cars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 12:36 pm

But ugly cars get loud. Very Happy hope mine gets semi loud once it is done, it isn't to ugly. Sad LOL
Back to top Go down
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: view of finals and cars?   finals - view of finals and cars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 12:41 pm

the ugly ones are the ones u need to be afraid of except geoff's his dont count...haha j/k geoff geoff has a nice looking van tho
Back to top Go down
boomn89
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: view of finals and cars?   finals - view of finals and cars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 1:02 pm

affraid

Last edited by on Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: view of finals and cars?   finals - view of finals and cars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 1:02 pm

once again someone that makes about 100k a year talking aqbout someone elses ride that probly makes 40k a year and oh yeah them ugly cars win titles my friend remember that
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: view of finals and cars?   finals - view of finals and cars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 1:03 pm

noone got a picture of my panda i cant beleive that
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711

PostSubject: Re: view of finals and cars?   finals - view of finals and cars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 1:25 pm

sanman wrote:
once again someone that makes about 100k a year talking aqbout someone elses ride that probly makes 40k a year and oh yeah them ugly cars win titles my friend remember that
dam you make 40 a year!! i need a raise Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alan_Hall
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Alan_Hall

PostSubject: Re: view of finals and cars?   finals - view of finals and cars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 1:34 pm

boomn89 wrote:
Yes Geoff's is loud and sweet.

WOW, alan That was surprising to hear from you. I thought the festiva looked decent when you had it too.

well man im just saying this is like all spl guys on here..not everyone can make a car look as nice as geo..i make an effort to make my cars as nice as i can afford...just seemd like u were being a little harsh on guys rides...even thought we dont all compete with show cars..we still like pics of the dents and fadded paint and poop

lol!

Last edited by on Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: view of finals and cars?   finals - view of finals and cars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 1:55 pm

no i do not make 40 a year nab it was a generakl statement thats all we in the armed services dont make poop trust me
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: view of finals and cars?   finals - view of finals and cars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 2:00 pm

sanman wrote:
no i do not make 40 a year nab it was a generakl statement thats all we in the armed services dont make poop trust me

i second that statement.... i lose money being in the service
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: view of finals and cars?   finals - view of finals and cars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 2:07 pm

I make halfway decent money, but it is hard when your the one supporting a wife and soon to be 2 kids. So the uglier the better for me.. LMAO Wink
Back to top Go down
Alan_Hall
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Alan_Hall

PostSubject: Re: view of finals and cars?   finals - view of finals and cars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 2:12 pm

sanman wrote:
yeah..in the world finals post. in the upcoming events section
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: view of finals and cars?   finals - view of finals and cars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 2:44 pm

oh kool lol
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: view of finals and cars?   finals - view of finals and cars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 2:50 pm

Now that was funny Jeff.. LMAO
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

Number of posts : 909
Location : THE LAND OF OZ! Dear Auntie em hate you, hate kansas, took the freakin dog! Dorthy!
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: view of finals and cars?   finals - view of finals and cars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 5:06 pm

slumpinhonda wrote:
USACI wrote:
TECH114 wrote:
That is interesting. Some class had only 1 or 2 competitors. Mod 4001+ only 2 competitors. mod 2001-4000 only 1 competitor.

New classes this year made the openings. We expanded classes and the finals show that was a mistake. We were led to believe that there were a ton of high powered cars out there that had no place to compete in USACI and as such we changed the classes to accommodate them. Most of those classes were lacking this year in participation. We will adjust the classes for 2008 based on these results.

I think if you check the result of any other finals you will see they all experienced the same issue this year…

So Ralph were you happy with the turnout.....it seemed pretty good to me! Start advertising it earlier and use USACi finals instead of Tuner Jam and i think you may gain a ton more interest, not many Tuner cars around here. I would love to see it back again next year if this year was bigger than KC wait till next year and see how it does, people unsure that went this year will tell all their friends and wanna come check it out again next year and may be twice as good of a turnout........

It wasnt bigger than KC are you kidding there was only 5000 spect thru the gates both days KC had 14 to 15 thousand there was just a few more comp cars heck our team alone expanded to 6 more cars this year.

the whole hall in Neb = 1 of the five leased in KC

Im not hating for the record I liked it and had fun but the truth needs to be told here
Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
AudioAnonymous

PostSubject: Re: view of finals and cars?   finals - view of finals and cars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 6:17 pm

Alan_Hall wrote:
boomn89 wrote:
Yes Geoff's is loud and sweet.

WOW, alan That was surprising to hear from you. I thought the festiva looked decent when you had it too.

well man im just saying this is like all spl guys on here..not everyone can make a car look as nice as geo..i make an effort to make my cars as nice as i can afford...just seemd like u were being a little harsh on guys rides...even thought we dont all compete with show cars..we still like pics of the dents and fadded paint and poop

lol!
This is the first and last vehicle I make good decent. I had to hire a pitbull to watch over it while I went and walked around or talked to people. I know my van looked like deuce last year at USACi Finals and someone still have the nerve to key it while I left to go watch people in the lanes. Sad.
Back to top Go down
Alan_Hall
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Alan_Hall

PostSubject: Re: view of finals and cars?   finals - view of finals and cars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 6:29 pm

That was some BS...i met ur pitbull at drag finals..she ant all that mean...
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711

PostSubject: Re: view of finals and cars?   finals - view of finals and cars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 6:32 pm

KC_LOUD&CLEAR wrote:
slumpinhonda wrote:
USACI wrote:
TECH114 wrote:
That is interesting. Some class had only 1 or 2 competitors. Mod 4001+ only 2 competitors. mod 2001-4000 only 1 competitor.

New classes this year made the openings. We expanded classes and the finals show that was a mistake. We were led to believe that there were a ton of high powered cars out there that had no place to compete in USACI and as such we changed the classes to accommodate them. Most of those classes were lacking this year in participation. We will adjust the classes for 2008 based on these results.

I think if you check the result of any other finals you will see they all experienced the same issue this year…

So Ralph were you happy with the turnout.....it seemed pretty good to me! Start advertising it earlier and use USACi finals instead of Tuner Jam and i think you may gain a ton more interest, not many Tuner cars around here. I would love to see it back again next year if this year was bigger than KC wait till next year and see how it does, people unsure that went this year will tell all their friends and wanna come check it out again next year and may be twice as good of a turnout........

It wasnt bigger than KC are you kidding there was only 5000 spect thru the gates both days KC had 14 to 15 thousand there was just a few more comp cars heck our team alone expanded to 6 more cars this year.

Im not hating for the record I liked it and had fun but the truth needs to be told here
Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: view of finals and cars?   finals - view of finals and cars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:44 am

dbracer79 wrote:
Who said that pro stock is easier than stock. Just because someone puts 16v batts in their car does not make it easier to hit a magic #. From what I saw at the finals it's all about testing and tuning. I saw U testing more than everyone else in the place,Kevin.That why U are where U are.The spot that everybody in that class wants.
As far as money is concerned, everybody is broke!!!!
Just that they have a different walk of life.

Hey you were not supposed to see me testing. LOL. I think Crash had everyone beat at finals as far as testing went.

I never said 16v would make the magic number come up.
I said that being able to use unlimited batteries and up to 16v is easier than being limited on voltage and batteries.
Back to top Go down
cavi_in_kc

Number of posts : 929
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: view of finals and cars?   finals - view of finals and cars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:46 am

Kicker Kevin wrote:
I think Crash had everyone beat at finals as far as testing went.
Laughing

Yeah, once the NY guys let us borrow the charger, it was burp, charge for a few minutes, burp, charge for a few minutes. I don't even want to know how many burps we did just Sunday.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: view of finals and cars?   finals - view of finals and cars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 2:58 am

KC_LOUD&CLEAR wrote:
slumpinhonda wrote:
USACI wrote:
TECH114 wrote:

just what i heard.......not sure on the truth behind it....
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748

PostSubject: Re: view of finals and cars?   finals - view of finals and cars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 11:46 am

sanman wrote:
finals - view of finals and cars? - Page 3 Usaci310
Here you go buddy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: view of finals and cars?   finals - view of finals and cars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:25 pm

AHH THERE MY S1O KILLA HAHA BUT NOT REALLY
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

Number of posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: view of finals and cars?   finals - view of finals and cars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 2:31 pm

cavi_in_kc wrote:
Kicker Kevin wrote:
I think Crash had everyone beat at finals as far as testing went.
Laughing

Yeah, once the NY guys let us borrow the charger, it was burp, charge for a few minutes, burp, charge for a few minutes. I don't even want to know how many burps we did just Sunday.

I got home Sunday put on a pair of shorts looked at my legs and they where brusied from the knee cap up on both of them from craming my fat arse down in the floor board getting out and doing it again. Damn it was fun though. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/christopherjeffery
AudioAnonymous
AudioAnonymous

PostSubject: Re: view of finals and cars?   finals - view of finals and cars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 5:33 pm

Funny thing is a real panda would be a few decibals louder. Smile
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: view of finals and cars?   finals - view of finals and cars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 5:34 pm

HEY THATS AN AMERICAN PANDA BRO LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: view of finals and cars?   finals - view of finals and cars? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

view of finals and cars?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next