Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Quad...post all your smack here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Quad...post all your smack here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Quad...post all your smack here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Quad...post all your smack here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Quad...post all your smack here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Quad...post all your smack here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Quad...post all your smack here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Quad...post all your smack here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Quad...post all your smack here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Quad...post all your smack here please - Page 2 Vote_lcapQuad...post all your smack here please - Page 2 Voting_barQuad...post all your smack here please - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Quad...post all your smack here please - Page 2 Vote_lcapQuad...post all your smack here please - Page 2 Voting_barQuad...post all your smack here please - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
world broken chef drive build Johncarr 2010 state dollar 80inches finals stereo records louisiana contest globe pics kyle quad Audiopipe disc crank record crzyblondgrl silence songs
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Quad...post all your smack here please

Go down 
+19
Iron Maiden
Moparbass28
Corey J
Stingraysevenout
iowan
jkrob21
Navi
LUNDY
Crash
charlesestes
cavi_in_kc
TECH114
slumpinhonda
XFL-Leader
kasey
AudioAnonymous
quad box
johnperdeye
mschwitz
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

Quad...post all your smack here please - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Quad...post all your smack here please   Quad...post all your smack here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 2:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

It takes over any thread on scores anyways, so Quad post your future dream scores here.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Quad...post all your smack here please   Quad...post all your smack here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 11:37 pm

yeah sucka....
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Quad...post all your smack here please   Quad...post all your smack here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 11:47 pm

charlesestes wrote:
your going to need more than a 160.3 legal, chump! ive already done a 161.2 at a certified dbdrag with my 0-1000 set up, seats and all!!!! if you dont believe me ask dbsteve or brad eubanks, its was his show. im not sure why i let you irritate me the way you do, but i just cant help myself. your a moran that cant get loud or spell. go away for a while,build something loud,hell i'd settle for respectable, then come back and talk after you do the number at a show! if you cant compete then why talk so much crap, i just dont get it!!!!!!!! dont repond, please. just do remotely close to the number you claim and let your score do the talking for you.
i have always respected your numbers untill now Sad if you did not read the car is sold. i don't think you have the number. next is supermod for me bring it
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Quad...post all your smack here please   Quad...post all your smack here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 2:40 am

Your Mouth seems louder than your car. Laughing Is that number u claim is from sticking the mike in your mouth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Crash
Above Average Contributor
Crash

Number of posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: Quad...post all your smack here please   Quad...post all your smack here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 10:17 am

Man quad you just keep digging and digging. Why don't you just man up and do a number then come back and talk smack. All BS aside man really if you don't have the money you can't do the number. We can all dream and say well if money was no a options blah blah blah. We all spend our money and have money problems but we don;t say we can do a number we can't. Now please do the number at a show because that is the only place it counts. and shut up and shut us all up. oh and please do not say there is no shows around you even if there is not. Because I do not want to hear it. NO Excuses.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/christopherjeffery
Crash
Crash

Number of posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: Quad...post all your smack here please   Quad...post all your smack here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 10:21 am

Oh yeah and have some freaking respect for those that put the work in and the money to get to shows to prove they can do that number.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/christopherjeffery
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Quad...post all your smack here please   Quad...post all your smack here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 11:00 am

quad, ive told you time and time again, i hope you do the numbers you say and stomp everyone. unfortunately all we get are excuses and more trash talking. BACK IT UP OR SHUT UP! if you cant prove it then why talk about it? just come on here and be civil and have fun. stop the bs. hell build a smod and we'll see if you can even beat the mod scores first.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad...post all your smack here please   Quad...post all your smack here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 12:22 pm

Crash wrote:
Oh yeah and have some freaking respect for those that put the work in and the money to get to shows to prove they can do that number.
forget you man! people need to have respect for me, i put in more miles and money than more than half the folks on here last year, state points leader, spl state leader, and those numbers were what still top five in all of Usaci!

now i want to move were there is more than two comps a year, and get a bunch of HATE! you have a bunch of people just trying to flame, to just spark up bs!! trying to lure me out to get band from the forum just for what i think on what finals numbers will be NOT FROM ME BUT JUST NUMBERS twisting it all around only for there kicks!

they talk a bunch of bs about show a number when NONE OF THEM WILL TRAVEL OUT HERE FOR A 3X EVENT TO RUN AGAINST ME!!
HMMM were did i go last year???

VEGAS,PHOENIX,SAN ANTONIO,ATLANA,AND THE SHOWS HERE!!
WON 1ST OR 2ND EACH ONE

bet you this when i am in AZ what are they going to say when i rule that region also???? same bs!! it does not count!! anyone could have purchased scrappy and ruled many classes instead all i got was a bunch of hate for trying to stay out of money problems, a few have seen and told how the car can kick butt, but there are a few Drones and Haters that just want trouble, all they can do are personal attacks!!

if anyone noctice i never never attack anyones brand or have attacked them unless it was done to me 1st and even then i have restrained myself from full out responce! that is why Quad is still here this is the U.S.A you can have your own view and i respect others, but you don't have to be a DRONE!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quad...post all your smack here please   Quad...post all your smack here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 12:53 pm

happy 4th quad
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad...post all your smack here please   Quad...post all your smack here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 12:55 pm

Thank you!!! same to you and all Smile
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748

PostSubject: Re: Quad...post all your smack here please   Quad...post all your smack here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 1:03 pm

Yes Quad Happy 4th of July.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Quad...post all your smack here please   Quad...post all your smack here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 9:21 am

You do fine in other topics, Quad but you should stay out of score threads. Everytime you start talking about scores it starts out with some number you might do, but haven't yet. I see it everytime and every year. Just keep your mouth shut about scores and you should be fine. You just somehow manage to stick you foot in your mouth and then all this happens again.
You seem like a decent guy, you just act like you think you have to prove something.
Back to top Go down
LUNDY
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: Quad...post all your smack here please   Quad...post all your smack here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 12:01 am

HMMM were did i go last year???

VEGAS,PHOENIX,SAN ANTONIO,ATLANA,AND THE SHOWS HERE!!
WON 1ST OR 2ND EACH ONE

Yep looks like you went just about everywhere BUT FINALS!
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: Quad...post all your smack here please   Quad...post all your smack here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 12:48 am

1st or 2nd dont mean poop if they are still 12.5+ dB off the leaders in that class.....

Look at your 2nd place world finalists fact.....

IdBL - ADV 3 Bob Perillo Sanford ME USA 1 169.8 dB
IdBL - ADV 3 Leonard Foster Jr. Pomona CA USA 2 157.2 dB

But yet you brag about your 2nd place when the top 2 in the class BELOW you were louder

IdBL - ADV 2 Brad Eubank Dickson TN USA 1 165.1 dB
IdBL - ADV 2 Jesse Seigars Danbury NH USA 2 165.0 dB

Not to mention the top 3 in the entry class were louder than you.

IdBL - ADV 1 Rooney Bianco Springvale ME USA 1 163.9 dB
IdBL - ADV 1 Jared Horton Fort Plain NY USA 2 162.5 dB
IdBL - ADV 1 Sean Belanger Spartanburg SC USA 3 158.7 dB

How is that worth bragging about? Seriously....
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476

PostSubject: Re: Quad...post all your smack here please   Quad...post all your smack here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 2:12 am

Navi wrote:
1st or 2nd dont mean poop if they are still 12.5+ dB off the leaders in that class.....

But yet you brag about your 2nd place when the top 2 in the class BELOW you were louder

Ouch!
Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
AudioAnonymous

Number of posts : 736

PostSubject: Re: Quad...post all your smack here please   Quad...post all your smack here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 7:02 am

Smack that. Out on tha floooor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quad...post all your smack here please   Quad...post all your smack here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 9:49 am

jeez
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: Quad...post all your smack here please   Quad...post all your smack here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 10:21 am

score one for you... or is that score like 873??? idk i lost count
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad...post all your smack here please   Quad...post all your smack here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 11:22 am

Navi wrote:

if you knew anything you would know my car is not and has not been setup for that class its in that class because of cone area if i had eight 15" 40 amps and 60 batterys i sure i would be at 180 that number was done on two amps, and with those old rules the car can be just about a super mod Rolling Eyes also at the same show i hit 158.4 with one amp Usaci on the old build

Last edited by on Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad...post all your smack here please   Quad...post all your smack here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 11:28 am

and why did you leave out the 3rd place guy?? and i am sure bob perillo can smoke 98% of the people in Usaci

and that still does not take away from 2ND in the World @itch
wear were you anyone can compete why don't they?

year before in the rex 3RD IN THE WORLD

Last edited by on Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quad...post all your smack here please   Quad...post all your smack here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 11:33 am

since he is on team 420 im sure he can smoke a lot of stuff
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Quad...post all your smack here please   Quad...post all your smack here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 12:22 pm

oHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOW THAT IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT...... Pass puff pass puff puff puff.. OOOPs to many puffs my bad....
Back to top Go down
Corey J
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Corey J

Number of posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: Quad...post all your smack here please   Quad...post all your smack here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 12:23 pm

quad box wrote:
Navi wrote:

if you knew anything you would know my car is not and has not been setup for that class its in that class because of cone area if i had eight 15" 40 amps and 60 batterys i sure i would be at 180 that number was done on two amps, and with those old rules the car can be just about a super mod Rolling Eyes also at the same show i hit 158.4 with one amp Usaci on the old build

A 180 , cmon man ! You are full of SHI# ! I am sick of listening to this guy "talk the talk but never walk the walk" ! Shut up ! And do the damn # ! You forgot how to count also , perillo has 9 15s and 18 amps ! I was parked next to him at DbDrag finals , Quad , do you know what that is !
Quad...post all your smack here please - Page 2 2751b5
and then with ALL that power and ALL those speakers , you could beat this guy ?
Quad...post all your smack here please - Page 2 E8338W2M911P20C
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad...post all your smack here please   Quad...post all your smack here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 12:38 pm

that is not the setup he had at idbl finals!!
with the past idbl rules i could maybe do a 180 with all that gear! i was just stating the amout of product being used
again how can you compair 9 15" 18amps which he had more at idbl and countless batterys to two amps 3 18" and three batterys?

stop flameing man lets keep it apples to apples

man people takeing this stuff way out of context!!!!!!!!

Last edited by on Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Corey J
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Corey J

Number of posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: Quad...post all your smack here please   Quad...post all your smack here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 12:46 pm

quad box wrote:
with the past idbl rules i could maybe do a 180 with all that gear! that was just stateing the amout of product being used
again how can you compair 9 15" 18amps which he had more at idbl and countless batterys to two amps 3 18" and three batterys?

stop flameing man let keep it apples to apples
Dont you see everyone is sick of reading about your lies ! Either put up or shut up ! That is all im saying ! And you said that you could do a 180 ........... lol! If you were in his class , that is apples to apples ! Why do you think classes are seperated , to put the same vehicles together so no 1 vehicle has a distinct advantage ! 3 18s vs. 9 15s , but look how big your vehicle is to his !
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad...post all your smack here please   Quad...post all your smack here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 12:58 pm

DUDE YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ IT!!! AND I DID NOT START THIS POST!!!!
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: Quad...post all your smack here please   Quad...post all your smack here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 12:59 pm

Has a point with vehicle size. Its a matter of choice on that. Can't blame someone for useing something bigger and getting the number they are after and show it.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad...post all your smack here please   Quad...post all your smack here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 1:02 pm

Corey J wrote:
quad box wrote:
with the past idbl rules i could maybe do a 180 with all that gear! that was just stateing the amout of product being used

Dont you see everyone is sick of reading about your lies ! Either put up or shut up ! That is all im saying ! And you said that you could do a 180 ........... lol! If you were in his class , that is apples to apples ! Why do you think classes are seperated , to put the same vehicles together so no 1 vehicle has a distinct advantage ! 3 18s vs. 9 15s , but look how big your vehicle is to his !
the size of the car is somthing yes! but no matter how you look at it lets say each amp is 1000watts 18x 1000 18k watts 2amps 2000watts you cannot overcome that much power unless the car was the size of a power wheels Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad...post all your smack here please   Quad...post all your smack here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 1:04 pm

Corey J wrote:
quad box wrote:

the size of the car is somthing yes! but no matter how you look at it lets say each amp is 1000watts 18x 1000 18k watts 2amps 2000watts you cannot overcome that much power unless the car was the size of a power wheels Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: Quad...post all your smack here please   Quad...post all your smack here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 1:09 pm

Ok. How about something with 1 sub and 2 amps that I am sure all have heard of that is on the verge, if not yet, that has done a 179 on the dash. That amount of equipment is comparable I think. Wink Not to mention it is in a bigger car. Razz

I am in no way trying to flame you, but maybe as some said. Get the car done ,and to a comp, and have a witness, and do the number.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad...post all your smack here please   Quad...post all your smack here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 1:14 pm

Alans car is awesome! but is a super mod one of his amps cost more than my whole system, i am also working on a super mod and hope to do some awesome numbers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quad...post all your smack here please   Quad...post all your smack here please - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quad...post all your smack here please
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next