Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 3 Vote_lcapscore - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 3 Voting_barscore - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 3 Vote_lcapscore - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 3 Voting_barscore - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
quad dollar disc Johncarr Audiopipe crzyblondgrl state finals songs stereo pics louisiana 80inches chef build broken drive records 2010 crank globe silence kyle record contest world
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

New Top SB2 Score!!!

Go down 
+18
cavi_in_kc
Twisted Image
Nice
T Burns
towboatbobby
SBJL
ibbangin
Jeremiah25
Skip01
JJB5o4
Iron Maiden
TAMU
kasey
scionsoloxb
Matt_Sibley
kenny7231
Moparbass28
TeamSpead-Kenny
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 9:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

I did a 156.5 Today at Advance Audio, had problems on the first two runs but got everything fixed and i did a 156.5
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net

AuthorMessage
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 2:53 pm

i'm on my way! in good ole oklahoma... see yall there! for yall that are from ne,kc,mo and the surrounding area's ....i hate you...lol we should've had finals in dallas!
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah25
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Jeremiah25

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 3:08 pm

Finals should have been in Kansas City, again. That's where it belongs. Main reason I'm not going.
Back to top Go down
T Burns
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
T Burns

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 3:26 pm

well I see Kasey is still talking smack and no #'s to back it up. scratch
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

Number of posts : 1146
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 3:42 pm

i have numbers just not the ones you want and i dont need to prove nothing to you...where is your numbers..t-burns
Back to top Go down
T Burns
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
T Burns

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 4:30 pm

LOL, good question....don't see my Omaha shows up yet. Oh well I guess you will see after finals.

Keep smack talking, it's good entertainment to see the retard typing posts....

lol!
Back to top Go down
T Burns
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
T Burns

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 4:34 pm

you know kasey for someone that cries alot about being off shore and no time to build or pay someone to build you sure are on here alot talking sh!t with nothing to back it up.....wait till next year is all I hear, well guess what I bet you still get your arss handed to you next year and then what excuse you going to use??????

Have a nice day, getting ready to head out to the hall for finals.
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 4:46 pm

now see i keep to myself and theres always an @sshole just like you trying to start s.hit and i dont have nothing to show are talk to you about you just a punk end of story...my score is up if you want to see it come to a show im at cuz i dont give a shi.t it i have stats are whever you need to look at...im in this to have some fun and mess with teamspead cuz they are a cool group of guys..they like to clown but still its in all fun. what class are you in and if your not in my class shut up...i bet you cant beat me affraid
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 5:14 pm

Jeremiah25 wrote:
Finals should have been in Kansas City, again. That's where it belongs. Main reason I'm not going.

I DONT know bout that but, not nebraska cause it's to far from ME!
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 5:18 pm

kasey wrote:
now see i keep to myself and theres always an @sshole just like you trying to start s.hit and i dont have nothing to show are talk to you about you just a punk end of story...my score is up if you want to see it come to a show im at cuz i dont give a shi.t it i have stats are whever you need to look at...im in this to have some fun and mess with teamspead cuz they are a cool group of guys..they like to clown but still its in all fun. what class are you in and if your not in my class shut up...i bet you cant beat me affraid

DAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
T Burns
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
T Burns

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 5:46 pm

kasey wrote:

lol! Bet I do, and mark my words I will be watching. I told you a couple months ago I would be watching and guess what you didn't do the # you said you would do like I predicted. Keep talking jack off your threads are fun to read.

Truths hurts, now you STFU till you put something up to brag about, my SB2 #'s are louder then you on less power...get a clue jackass.

Last edited by on Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
T Burns
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
T Burns

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 5:49 pm

kasey wrote:

Oh and bye the way, you say "you are in it to have fun" only because YOU CAN'T GET LOUD......LOL.affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 7:13 pm

blah blah blah put up are shut up and i already show alittle of what i can do chump..
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 7:34 pm

Well did a quick test with a new box with 4 10's today.....a little ugly but getting ground work for the box for finals....had to take it apart a couple times, LOL but here are some pics and scores from testing........my car is usually pretty presistant with burp to SB score, about 5 or 6 tenths off with one battery up front. I will have more battery at the next SWAT show so I am hoping to be over the 153 mark in SB2:D but finals i am looking a wee bit higher...LOL

putting more port in later should help this score......but just to show Kasey that yes a 150 will not cut it in that class, just because someone does a 150 doesn't mean that is all it has in it! This is with one amp as well......

this is your own words just because you seen me do a 150.5 doesnt mean i dont have more in it..so my CD player was skipping dummy and i can still pull 150.5 i know you cant beat me so if im not loud what that makes you dummy.. cheers
Back to top Go down
kenny7231
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
kenny7231

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 7:41 pm

just prove wat u have at the next show... gl getting that first place state record
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 9:11 pm

Mehhhh.....no more on me saying anything about my setup...ill just show up in the lanes....and it looks like you made some other LA people a lil annoyed, so i doubt you place really...just being honest

Unless you bring over a 53
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 9:36 pm

cool and if you guys honestly think my sb3 score so far was up to par hell no and i floped bigger then poop and kenny did a very great job of handing my pooter to me i should of made sure i had no problems and well that was my mistake..i bought few new things and should fix the problem if not ill not be at any shows until i do have all the bugs worked out..i took that loss like a champ and kenn can tell you..so ill hope to see you in the lanes guys cuz i will not make videos for any reason but for myself...
Back to top Go down
T Burns
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
T Burns

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 9:39 pm

kasey wrote:
Well did a quick test with a new box with 4 10's today.....a little ugly but getting ground work for the box for finals....had to take it apart a couple times, LOL but here are some pics and scores from testing........my car is usually pretty presistant with burp to SB score, about 5 or 6 tenths off with one battery up front. I will have more battery at the next SWAT show so I am hoping to be over the 153 mark in SB2:D but finals i am looking a wee bit higher...LOL

putting more port in later should help this score......but just to show Kasey that yes a 150 will not cut it in that class, just because someone does a 150 doesn't mean that is all it has in it! This is with one amp as well......

this is your own words just because you seen me do a 150.5 doesnt mean i dont have more in it..so my CD player was skipping dummy and i can still pull 150.5 i know you cant beat me so if im not loud what that makes you dummy.. cheers

lol! lol! lol!

I am standing in second right now at finals in SB2.....so I guess I did beat you smart arss...put a # up dumbarss or STFU!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 9:40 pm

what number you did Terry? Thats a INSANE number Quis put up a 157.0
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 9:53 pm

What did ya do Terry and what is first so far ? Good job btw. Wink
Back to top Go down
T Burns
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
T Burns

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 10:03 pm

I only did a 153.1 today <<<not loud, with first being a 159.1 by Ryan <<< dude is mad loud. Props to him for the huge arss # in SB2.

I am thinking of doing another run tomorrow and see if I can get a little more out of it.
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 10:08 pm

Grats on the number tho. What are ya running ?
Ryan is mad loud. OMG. Goin to be tought to beat I believe.
Back to top Go down
kenny7231
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
kenny7231

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 10:08 pm

nice scores! know of any other sb scores?
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 10:13 pm

Moparbass28 wrote:

He is lucky I didnt show up! Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 10:15 pm

Tryin to say ya louder ? Razz Wink LOL
Back to top Go down
T Burns
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
T Burns

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 10:19 pm

i am running 4 l7's and a Soundstream 6500.

SB2 scores I believe are Team Audiohype in 3rd with a 152.6 and 4th is SWAT with a 151.3 (or close to that) and then I believe a 147 is 5th.
Back to top Go down
T Burns
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
T Burns

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 10:20 pm

TeamSpead-Kenny wrote:
Moparbass28 wrote:

He is lucky I didnt show up! Cool Cool

Very Happy Shocked Very Happy He is loud fo sho. I was like OMFG there is no way I can touch that score...LOL
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 10:22 pm

Grat score with what you have tho. Impressive. Wink

Know any other sb3 scores ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 11:25 pm

Moparbass28 wrote:
Tryin to say ya louder ? Razz Wink LOL

Ryan knows what I had if i was going to go to finals
Back to top Go down
T Burns
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
T Burns

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 12:11 am

Moparbass28 wrote:
Grat score with what you have tho. Impressive. Wink

Know any other sb3 scores ? Very Happy

157.3 is all I know, that was Jeremy Camp from Metro Audio.
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 12:14 am

Nice. Very Happy Goin to be tough next year in that class I am thinkin. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Top SB2 Score!!!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next