Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcapscore - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 2 Voting_barscore - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcapscore - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 2 Voting_barscore - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
80inches state finals louisiana quad crzyblondgrl contest kyle silence chef world broken Audiopipe 2010 pics drive stereo records build songs disc record Johncarr crank globe dollar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

New Top SB2 Score!!!

Go down 
+18
cavi_in_kc
Twisted Image
Nice
T Burns
towboatbobby
SBJL
ibbangin
Jeremiah25
Skip01
JJB5o4
Iron Maiden
TAMU
kasey
scionsoloxb
Matt_Sibley
kenny7231
Moparbass28
TeamSpead-Kenny
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 9:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

I did a 156.5 Today at Advance Audio, had problems on the first two runs but got everything fixed and i did a 156.5
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net

AuthorMessage
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 10:20 pm

i think kasey's lookin for someone to whoop up on.... kasey u got to beat some of our scores before u talk smack!
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 10:23 pm

and how are u gonna do that with your mancard revoked???? maybe just maybe you'll EARN it back soon.....lol
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 10:52 pm

TeamSpead-Kenny wrote:
Skip01 wrote:
Lucky my friend doesnt care about sound anymore in his trunk car...we had him up to 149.5 without knowing anything haha

149.5 with 4 amps on 2 12s compare to Joey's 149.1 with 2 10s and 1 amp????

It doesnt........but it is louder Very Happy

And the 80 shall come soon enough Laughing
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 10:55 pm

Texas is toooo big to say no one is loud from there.
Back to top Go down
kenny7231
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
kenny7231

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 11:40 pm

kasey u that scared of louisiana people?
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 11:50 pm

Guess im going to have to go to texas now!!
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 4:07 am

I'm up for a roadtrip Kenny! Just to think I used to hate going to shows that had no competition and enjoyed driving 10 hrs to a show to get some competition that would make me work harder. Kasey seems to have a different mindset, if you can't beat them, run from them until you find someone you can beat. Unfortunately I have faith in people in any state that after all this talk on here you wont make it to many shows where there wont be someone to beat you Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

Number of posts : 1146
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 7:22 am

so you think im running huh. sorry bangin but heatwave scores are as low a dirt bro..not saying that theres is no one in texas thats not loud but its show in tell guys and i bet 153 in texas takes the win everytime..... as for you guys at teamspead im going to just let ya know something i have to be abe to beat kenneth cuz if i can beat kenny, kenneth willl jump up in my class and kenny will just move down in sb2 to win first i hope you dont think i stupid to not think that you guys just want to win all the first places you can which is cool soooo with that in mind ill look to texas to win a few first places and trust me teamspead im gunning for ya just let me work the bugs out..i do mean this in the best way so dont take offence texas but i am coming to some shows and i hope you guys are louder then what ive been seeing in sb3
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 7:27 am

ibbangin wrote:
kasey wrote:
we will have too see about that..plus i dont plan on making any comp close to you guys anyway those texas boy arent as loud as us and i aim to prove it.

ur crazy!we aint loud, i've hit two db's louder in sb1 than u did in sb3????????
sorry bangin that i hit a nerve bro but my CD player was skipping and i still hit 150.5 but to say i pulled 154.1 and i not making anymore videos so no show and tell if you want to know come to tha show lol!
Back to top Go down
Iron Maiden
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Iron Maiden

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 8:13 am

kasey wrote:
so you think im running huh. sorry bangin but heatwave scores are as low a dirt bro..not saying that theres is no one in texas thats not loud but its show in tell guys and i bet 153 in texas takes the win everytime..... as for you guys at teamspead im going to just let ya know something i have to be abe to beat kenneth cuz if i can beat kenny, kenneth willl jump up in my class and kenny will just move down in sb2 to win first i hope you dont think i stupid to not think that you guys just want to win all the first places you can which is cool soooo with that in mind ill look to texas to win a few first places and trust me teamspead im gunning for ya just let me work the bugs out..i do mean this in the best way so dont take offence texas but i am coming to some shows and i hope you guys are louder then what ive been seeing in sb3

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 12:01 pm

when i pull up to my next texas show ill have to wake you up iron man..make you go affraid
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 12:06 pm

BTW bangin its kind of bad that sb1 score can beat sb2,3,4,5 scores...and yes i think you have a very decent sb1 car so congrats on that maybe this post can strike up some texas boys to get louder. danny from texas does a decent sb2 he has a green jimmy and does a 149.7 with one 15 so he very decent...
Back to top Go down
SBJL
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SBJL

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 2:41 pm

I'm sure after finals, there will be plenty off sb1 and 2 scores you are chasing. Just because its a higher class, doesn't make it louder. Its all in the build.
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 2:53 pm

i wish i had a 100buck everyone told me its the build...i know its all in the build i happend to have a very nice build myself it may not be the loudest but it is loud i have kept a close eye on the scores for the street beat classes and texas must be holding back. humm..i will be heading that way i hope someone over there can prove me wrong and give me a run for my money and i plan on make some louisana comps cuz i will be after teamspead since they are tough to beat and it will be fun to go up against a great bunch of guys..i do wish everyone the best and see ya at the shows Cool
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 8:52 pm

Well Kasey you wont have to worry about about me this season i got a different goal for the 08 season so next time you see me Ill be in different class
Back to top Go down
towboatbobby
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 9:03 pm

What you got up your sleeve for 08 Kenny,if I may ask???
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 9:28 pm

Im going for all the State records in Louisiana...
Back to top Go down
towboatbobby
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 10:40 pm

Give em' hell Kenny,you can do it i'm sure.I just want one for now,and I got some competition I hear coming to my class soon over here in Ms.

Last edited by on Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 10:42 pm

towboatbobby wrote:
Give em' hell Kenny,you can do it i'm sure.I just want one for now,and I got some competition I hear coming to my class soon over here in Ms.

Who and what class?
Back to top Go down
towboatbobby
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 10:43 pm

I hear John Peredy was going to build up to the mod 2001-4000 class with me.
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 11:05 pm

kasey wrote:
ibbangin wrote:
kasey wrote:
we will have too see about that..plus i dont plan on making any comp close to you guys anyway those texas boy arent as loud as us and i aim to prove it.

ur crazy!we aint loud, i've hit two db's louder in sb1 than u did in sb3????????
sorry bangin that i hit a nerve bro but my CD player was skipping and i still hit 150.5 but to say i pulled 154.1 and i not making anymore videos so no show and tell if you want to know come to tha show lol!

you didn't hit a nerve, i'm just giving u a hard time!
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 7:27 am

well i know you are giving them hell in street beat one but im fixing to give them the same hell in my class...as soon as i get all my bugs out ill be looking to kenney for a rematch but he may have upgraded by the time i get my chance..well wish you guys all the best
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 8:51 am

Finallllllllyyyyyyyy....my subs came out sooo sb3 here i come...should be a fun match up...4 12s vs 4 12s
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 9:58 am

well iam off to finals,wish me luck ppl. and kasey just talk with the car and not with the mouth. both those kennys down there can stomp a mudhole in you right now. thats not make believe just look at the stats.
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 12:07 pm

hahaha...good luck man...and turn it up this time will ya!!!
Back to top Go down
kenny7231
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
kenny7231

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 1:22 pm

Skip01 wrote:
Finallllllllyyyyyyyy....my subs came out sooo sb3 here i come...should be a fun match up...4 12s vs 4 12s

its about time... now hurry up and buy them...
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 1:26 pm

Skip01 wrote:
its about time you get your subs in
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 1:27 pm

as for the rest who think i dont have a loud car youll see and i should have an improvement over the last performance and kenny knows it...it will be a nice tough match...which makes it fun..
Back to top Go down
kenny7231
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
kenny7231

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 1:30 pm

kasey wrote:
well i know you are giving them hell in street beat one but im fixing to give them the same hell in my class...as soon as i get all my bugs out ill be looking to kenney for a rematch but he may have upgraded by the time i get my chance..well wish you guys all the best

hahha why ur coming for me?
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 1:35 pm

well im coming for everyone but since u could of bumped up a class and let me take a first but u rather beat me instead.. so here i come...next time i will not have bugs to work out...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Top SB2 Score!!!   score - New Top SB2 Score!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Top SB2 Score!!!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next