Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
MTX is History - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
MTX is History - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
MTX is History - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
MTX is History - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
MTX is History - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
MTX is History - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
MTX is History - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
MTX is History - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
MTX is History - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
MTX is History - Page 2 Vote_lcapMTX is History - Page 2 Voting_barMTX is History - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
MTX is History - Page 2 Vote_lcapMTX is History - Page 2 Voting_barMTX is History - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
pics silence globe records Johncarr stereo broken contest disc crzyblondgrl chef state world finals songs build kyle louisiana quad drive dollar crank record 2010 80inches Audiopipe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

MTX is History

Go down 
+9
taz
BBGIC
PerformanceTyler
Upzaw2000
sanman
The Spoiler
n8skow
chrisfish
KimboSlice2
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KimboSlice2
Above Average Contributor
KimboSlice2

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-06-12

MTX is History - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: MTX is History   MTX is History - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sad Done closes doors forever another sad day in 12volt
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: MTX is History   MTX is History - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:25 pm

Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: MTX is History   MTX is History - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:23 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
More ; )

http://www.12voltnews.com/blog/2013/01/13/2013-international-ces-in-one-word-innovation/

Hmmmmm Half way down the page!

MTX quickly unveiled and defined the company’s plans for the the 12volt category. Mike Roberts, who very recently joined MiTek to spearhead this new initiative related to 12volnews.com “Our “Connected Commerce” approach will level the playing field. There is unilateral pricing and a warranty program that extends to 5 years. Dealers who come on board will earn a healthy 20 percent commission plus a host of web related benefits. Today’s marketplace dictates change and the MiTek “Connected Commerce” program addresses the needs of the market.”

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Again you dont know what your talking about!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

PostSubject: Re: MTX is History   MTX is History - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:33 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
DMAN wrote:
Just got back from CES, looks as MTX is in full swing, dont see them going down anytime soon.
lol if you have to sell your product in walmart/kmart to survive then your dead in car audio, they already paid for the booth so why would you not show after all that cash layout never saw them busy we had record sales Huge from dealers running away from rockford kicker mtx powerbass.

http://www.12voltnews.com/blog/2013/01/10/cool-rides-and-installs-from-ces-2013/

I call it like I see it and I have to say BULL Dung Pile! Selling to walmart and Kmart does not mean your dead dumb ass! Over the years Panasonic, Pioneer, sony and soon to be kicker have all had products sold at walmart or Kmart! We had record sales! Who are you? Did you have a booth at CES sorry never heard of you!!!!!
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: MTX is History   MTX is History - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:23 pm

DMAN wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:
DMAN wrote:
Just got back from CES, looks as MTX is in full swing, dont see them going down anytime soon.
lol if you have to sell your product in walmart/kmart to survive then your dead in car audio, they already paid for the booth so why would you not show after all that cash layout never saw them busy we had record sales Huge from dealers running away from rockford kicker mtx powerbass.

http://www.12voltnews.com/blog/2013/01/10/cool-rides-and-installs-from-ces-2013/

I call it like I see it and I have to say BULL Dung Pile! Selling to walmart and Kmart does not mean your dead dumb ass! Over the years Panasonic, Pioneer, sony and soon to be kicker have all had products sold at walmart or Kmart! We had record sales! Who are you? Did you have a booth at CES sorry never heard of you!!!!!
i guess you never own any kind of store?? as a dealer we dropped any brand beside head units that go to walley world is dd there memphis,rd,dc,db drive,thats why we had record sales because real car audio shops know better many brands have gone downhill with mass merchants the race to zero is a losing one, by the way did mtx show one new product at Ces ??? i saw a jackhammer hmmm but i saw that how many years ago now?
Back to top Go down
n8skow
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: MTX is History   MTX is History - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:13 am

Actually, DMAN DOES own a store...
Who are you again?

Memphis still values protected dealer chains
DD is too high for the Walmart market
RD is still somewhat restructuring
I don't think DC could supply enough product
DB Drive - I don't know enough about

But what's your point?
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: MTX is History   MTX is History - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:43 pm

study study
n8skow wrote:
Actually, DMAN DOES own a store...
Who are you again?

Memphis still values protected dealer chains
DD is too high for the Walmart market
RD is still somewhat restructuring
I don't think DC could supply enough product
DB Drive - I don't know enough about

But what's your point?
This is why your a Novice on this forum if you don't know the point you don't know car audio
Back to top Go down
n8skow
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: MTX is History   MTX is History - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:00 pm

I'm a novice on this forum because I spend more time 'doing' stuff than flapping my lips about things out of my control.

You want to cry about how there's no manufacturer loyalty - and that's your right.

What I was asking was what is your point about MTX...
Your declaration that they closed their doors is total BS - and you were called on it. What are you still dribbling on about?
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

PostSubject: Re: MTX is History   MTX is History - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:52 pm

Go try to blow smole up someone elses ass, again like every topic you post on here you have no clue what your talking about! I will be ready when your next BS post comes out!
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: MTX is History   MTX is History - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:25 pm

n8skow wrote:
I'm a novice on this forum because I spend more time 'doing' stuff than flapping my lips about things out of my control.

You want to cry about how there's no manufacturer loyalty - and that's your right.

What I was asking was what is your point about MTX...
Your declaration that they closed their doors is total BS - and you were called on it. What are you still dribbling on about?
Hey novice that was the news of the week heard by many and they are done its just a matter of time, all reps were let go (Fact) i get paid to flap my lips i bet you don't ? no matter me and Quad are launching new lines that will never be a race to zero or mass retailer we protect our dealers from low ball made in china items.
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: MTX is History   MTX is History - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:28 pm

DMAN wrote:
Go try to blow smole up someone elses ass, again like every topic you post on here you have no clue what your talking about! I will be ready when your next BS post comes out!
yeah right smoking all the way to the bank with orders Dream on losser.
Back to top Go down
n8skow
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: MTX is History   MTX is History - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:16 pm

Somewhere there's a village, missing their idiot...
And somehow you managed to get on their payroll. Congrats, I guess...

KimboSlice2 wrote:
DMAN wrote:
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: MTX is History   MTX is History - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:08 am

n8skow wrote:
Somewhere there's a village, missing their idiot...
And somehow you managed to get on their payroll. Congrats, I guess...

KimboSlice2 wrote:
DMAN wrote:
I own the village and the town working on the city, maybe one day you could have the skills in just one of our fingers and get a hut?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MTX is History   MTX is History - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MTX is History
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2