Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
HISTORY Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
HISTORY Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
HISTORY Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
HISTORY Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
HISTORY Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
HISTORY Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
HISTORY Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
HISTORY Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
HISTORY Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
HISTORY Vote_lcapHISTORY Voting_barHISTORY Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
chef broken dollar kyle record quad finals Johncarr pics 80inches world songs silence crzyblondgrl build louisiana 2010 state Audiopipe records contest crank disc globe stereo drive
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

HISTORY

Go down 
+11
Curtis
dBSteve
Mike Jaffe
iowan
sanman
PerformanceTyler
BBGIC
Navi
84CRX
caravanbass
quad box
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

HISTORY Empty
PostSubject: HISTORY   HISTORY Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:12 pm

Has been made let's all move forward cheers
Back to top Go down
caravanbass
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
caravanbass

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-06-26

HISTORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HISTORY   HISTORY Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:28 pm

HISTORY ObamasInauguration

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/safaribass
84CRX
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
84CRX

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2007-09-19

HISTORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HISTORY   HISTORY Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:49 pm

caravanbass wrote:
HISTORY ObamasInauguration

cheers

I woke up just in time to see/hear him screw up the swearing in. LOL

Priceless!
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

HISTORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HISTORY   HISTORY Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:18 pm

nah that would be Chief Justice Roberts that changed around the words and Obama caught it
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

HISTORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HISTORY   HISTORY Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 4:11 pm

of course, obama cant make mistakes........... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
84CRX
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
84CRX

HISTORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HISTORY   HISTORY Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:11 pm

Navi wrote:
of course, obama cant make mistakes........... Rolling Eyes

Yeah! Don't you love that? If it had been Bush that made the fuckup, that is all you would have been hearing about all day. No mention of it by the lideral media though! The media has been his cheerleaders! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

HISTORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HISTORY   HISTORY Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:36 pm

yeah all we can do is sitback and hope he can fix thing like he seems to think he can. We shall see
Back to top Go down
84CRX
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
84CRX

HISTORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HISTORY   HISTORY Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:46 pm

Here is a funny quote I found on the net today.
Quote :
"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average Obama voter."
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358

HISTORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HISTORY   HISTORY Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:37 pm

History is made every time a new person becomes president. Obama should be treated no different. Another wealthy politician has ascended to the white house on the hopes and dreams of the American people. Same story, different name.

Only thing different or special about this president is that those who think the color of a mans skin is important or has more to do with the man than what he is inside, President Obama has become a political statement rather than just another president. He is the President, no more and no less. A man, no more and no less.

Lets just hope for the sake of America he does a better job than his predecessors.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
PerformanceTyler
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
PerformanceTyler

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2007-08-19

HISTORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HISTORY   HISTORY Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:38 pm

USACI wrote:
History is made every time a new person becomes president. Obama should be treated no different. Another wealthy politician has ascended to the white house on the hopes and dreams of the American people. Same story, different name.

Only thing different or special about this president is that those who think the color of a mans skin is important or has more to do with the man than what he is inside, President Obama has become a political statement rather than just another president. He is the President, no more and no less. A man, no more and no less.

Lets just hope for the sake of America he does a better job than his predecessors.
Agreed.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

HISTORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HISTORY   HISTORY Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:41 pm

I totally agree with ralph, and some of you fucks that I respect are showing me how fornicating ignorant you are.

Grow tfu, and get out of the civil war Era.
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018

HISTORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HISTORY   HISTORY Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:23 pm

i think he will do good things but it will be hard for him to fix the economy... at least he has a plan... it might take a while before we see any changes in the economy but i think its just the part of the rollercoaster were we have to climb to the top to enjoy the fall to the bottom
Back to top Go down
Mike Jaffe
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
Mike Jaffe

Number of posts : 640

HISTORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HISTORY   HISTORY Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:47 pm

I really want to think that he can do a great job as president. Maybe because I'm a moderate with liberal leanings or maybe just because we all need to give him a chance. I can honestly say that I would feel no differently if I were more of a conservative.

Let's all do our best to offer him and his staff best wishes and even some good luck too.
Back to top Go down
dBSteve
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
dBSteve

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-02-12

HISTORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HISTORY   HISTORY Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:52 pm

USACI wrote:

AMEN!
Back to top Go down
Curtis

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-11-14

HISTORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HISTORY   HISTORY Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:53 pm

Navi wrote:
yeah all we can do is sitback and hope he can fix thing like he seems to think he can. We shall see
Why shall we sit back and see if his plan works how about be a part of the plan and do our part as americans
Back to top Go down

HISTORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HISTORY   HISTORY Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:27 pm

Curtis wrote:
Navi wrote:
Why shall we sit back and see if his plan works how about be a part of the plan and do our part as americans

Twisted Evil couldn't have said it better myself - it is unfortunate that some people cannot see past the fact that he is black-either pro or against, almost as bad as hating the person because of party affiliation, I hope that most of these people have not based their lives on the belief that someone they have never met or spoken to will fail just because they are black or democrat- and if you have, I pity you. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

HISTORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HISTORY   HISTORY Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:52 pm

firespl wrote:
Curtis wrote:
Navi wrote:

Twisted Evil couldn't have said it better myself - it is unfortunate that some people cannot see past the fact that he is black-either pro or against, almost as bad as hating the person because of party affiliation, I hope that most of these people have not based their lives on the belief that someone they have never met or spoken to will fail just because they are black or democrat- and if you have, I pity you. Twisted Evil
WOW Firespl what a true statement cheers
Back to top Go down
Curtis

HISTORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HISTORY   HISTORY Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:55 pm

firespl wrote:
Curtis wrote:
Navi wrote:

Damnnnnn......thats real talk
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

HISTORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HISTORY   HISTORY Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:08 pm

I do my part everyday I get up and make my living and contribute to my community, much more than alot of people living off the government who feel he is going to help them so much.

Furthermore, dont point your finger talking about what should be done now just because the president you voted for is in office, you should of been doing it all along.
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

HISTORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HISTORY   HISTORY Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:28 pm

firespl wrote:
Curtis wrote:
Navi wrote:

You know Nene if thats directed at me go kick yourself in the ass, you have been around me enough to know how I am and I dont view anyone by color, stupidity is colorless and I hate those who are stupid. Now go talk to the people who voted because of color alone ON BOTH SIDES.
Back to top Go down
Curtis

HISTORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HISTORY   HISTORY Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:32 pm

Navi wrote:
I do my part everyday I get up and make my living and contribute to my community, much more than alot of people living off the government who feel he is going to help them so much.

Furthermore, dont point your finger talking about what should be done now just because the president you voted for is in office, you should of been doing it all along.
Im lost explain when you say gov do you mean the employees of circuit city getting ready to lose there jobs that may have to get on food stamps to make it to a better day
Back to top Go down
Andrew2944r
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Andrew2944r

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-07-03

HISTORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HISTORY   HISTORY Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:39 pm

I think he is talking about the people not losing their jobs as much as he is reffering to the people not trying to find a job living off our hard earned money...
Back to top Go down
Curtis

HISTORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HISTORY   HISTORY Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:45 pm

Andrew2944r wrote:
I think he is talking about the people not losing their jobs as much as he is reffering to the people not trying to find a job living off our hard earned money...
Now this I understand if your able body theres all ways sometype of work cook a chicken flip a burger stand on the asembly line at taco bell sometimes you have to forget your pride but if your looking for help to a better day comes what else is there. Especially if you have a child in the kitchen crying about his or her missed meal craps
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

HISTORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HISTORY   HISTORY Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:00 am

Thats what I was getting at Curtis, the people who make a career out of welfare and government housing. People that feel they dont play a part in bettering themself and that oppurtunities should be handed to them instead of earned.

Just like you said no matter how bad the economy is there is almost always a job to be had, its whether you can swallow your pride and take it until something better comes along.

Circuit city IMO has more to blame on bad management than the economy although sure it played its part. When you have a CEO and upper management cut loose the knowledgeable sales staff just to replace them with people who know little or in some case nothing just to save money on payroll that year its probably not gonna help you blossom into a better business. Maybe it could work in a field that people dont ask questions or want to know about the item they are spending their money, more of a clerk type situation than a saleperson. Add to that they cut out and cashed out their benefits shortly there after you have to question their reasoning. Agreed?
Back to top Go down
Curtis

HISTORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HISTORY   HISTORY Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:05 am

Navi wrote:
Thats what I was getting at Curtis, the people who make a career out of welfare and government housing. People that feel they dont play a part in bettering themself and that oppurtunities should be handed to them instead of earned.

Just like you said no matter how bad the economy is there is almost always a job to be had, its whether you can swallow your pride and take it until something better comes along.

Circuit city IMO has more to blame on bad management than the economy although sure it played its part. When you have a CEO and upper management cut loose the knowledgeable sales staff just to replace them with people who know little or in some case nothing just to save money on payroll that year its probably not gonna help you blossom into a better business. Maybe it could work in a field that people dont ask questions or want to know about the item they are spending their money, more of a clerk type situation than a saleperson. Add to that they cut out and cashed out their benefits shortly there after you have to question their reasoning. Agreed?
Agreed
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

HISTORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HISTORY   HISTORY Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:54 am

Man it's a lost cause, people think CC folks are the only ones out of a job Millions of people have lost there jobs, all walks of life the most people ever are on welfare right now! in our county alone it's 10.5% unemployment 154k people lost there jobs in L.A. county alone last month, i don't care if you work 3 $8.00 and hour jobs out here your not going to make your bills yet alone your rent, what jobs?? the illegals have all the taco bell etc jobs, many people are living in a dream world, my brother in law lost his job in Fl, Truck driver 15 years 1st time being laid off, the country is in shambles and people think of well it's not me?? well it may soon be you! an i would love to see your face when you go to get welfare or food stamps and they tell you well you own a car thats less than ten years old get rid of it?? oh you own a house get rid of it?? oh you have $300.00 in the bank get rid of it, then we will give you $100.00 to feed your family for the month!!
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

HISTORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HISTORY   HISTORY Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:07 am

Another thing I dont understand is why is there a time structure on how long you can draw unemployment and it requires you to attempt to find work to collect it but neither apply to welfare?
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

HISTORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HISTORY   HISTORY Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:19 am

Welfare has a five year limit remember Bill Clinton Welfare to work, after that it's on the state, plus kids give you more of a meal ticket, Unemployment has been extended by the Feds three times now.
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

HISTORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HISTORY   HISTORY Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:32 am

Yeah wow, what is it 36 weeks???? So lets get this straight, you are willing to work, have worked, still looking for work and cant make it happen we will cut your funds in 9 months. But sit on the porch and wait for the mailman to bring your check each month and we will let you have a 5 year vacation. I know me and oyu seldom see eye to eye but you cant argue that doesnt seem right...
Back to top Go down

HISTORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HISTORY   HISTORY Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:28 pm

Twisted Evil not directed at you scott- you know me better than that if I was talking about you then I would have said scott- comment was intended for those whose ignorance drives them through life. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HISTORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HISTORY   HISTORY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HISTORY
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next