Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Finals verification ?????'s - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Finals verification ?????'s - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Finals verification ?????'s - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Finals verification ?????'s - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Finals verification ?????'s - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Finals verification ?????'s - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Finals verification ?????'s - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Finals verification ?????'s - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Finals verification ?????'s - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Finals verification ?????'s - Page 2 Vote_lcapFinals verification ?????'s - Page 2 Voting_barFinals verification ?????'s - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Finals verification ?????'s - Page 2 Vote_lcapFinals verification ?????'s - Page 2 Voting_barFinals verification ?????'s - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
kyle quad record broken crzyblondgrl louisiana dollar state globe stereo contest crank world chef Audiopipe disc finals songs silence Johncarr drive 80inches 2010 build pics records
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Finals verification ?????'s

Go down 
+4
mfivespeed
poundstone
chrisfish
sanman
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Finals verification ?????'s - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Finals verification ?????'s   Finals verification ?????'s - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

ask them here and lets discuss them.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Finals verification ?????'s   Finals verification ?????'s - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:17 am

Yeah cause we have stuff hidden there. Lol you can look in my spare tire well all you want jeff.

Whats funny to me is ralph has you representing his judging staff and finals and winders why no one wants to drive 15 hours to deal with the bs. You can be a good judge and stern without being a smart assed prick to everyone jeff. Get over it man. You always think someone is doing something they are not.. read what was said before replying to me at least. Cause i didnt say sh it to require the bs.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Finals verification ?????'s   Finals verification ?????'s - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:26 am

oyu made it as a personal attack no you man not me i made a general statement

you didnt need to come on here and say Dung Pile really all you had to do was make sure you was good for finals and let it be at that, but you cant do that you feel the need to always say something
Back to top Go down
oldschool

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Finals verification ?????'s   Finals verification ?????'s - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:29 am

Love them batteries chapdawg.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Finals verification ?????'s   Finals verification ?????'s - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:32 am

;oh eat a dick jeff.. seriously? I made it personal by saying check everyones batteries to?? Your the only one who can have a opinion on what happens in USACI . You think i care because it effects me.. but it dont.. i dont have a spare tire hole or batteries sir.

RALPH THIS IS WHY YOUR ORG IS FAILING.. NOT US "CRY BABYS"

Last edited by Alan on Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
oldschool

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Finals verification ?????'s   Finals verification ?????'s - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:35 am

Trollolol
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Finals verification ?????'s   Finals verification ?????'s - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:38 am

you made it personal by incinuating that i would not check everyone the same way

you see you think i was going to be harder on you than everyone else such a premadona

Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Finals verification ?????'s   Finals verification ?????'s - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:43 am

How would you harder on me? Im really not that much better looking than anyone ekse.. but about my car. Dont make sense. Theres no hole to look in so i didnt assume anything. What mostly made me say something is telling a competitor he will have to dis mantal his setup because you want to see in there. Sounds as if you suspects people are hiding something is all. And serns like that takes a formal protest if a compeyior has to disassemble his stuff
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548

PostSubject: Re: Finals verification ?????'s   Finals verification ?????'s - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 2:43 pm

sanman wrote:
you made it personal by incinuating that i would not check everyone the same way

you see you think i was going to be harder on you than everyone else such a premadona

lol no everyone would not have checked the same way and you know it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finals verification ?????'s   Finals verification ?????'s - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finals verification ?????'s
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2