Mobile Audio Competitors Organization

Mobile Audio Competitors Organization

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!
 
HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

» July 12th sikeston mo
Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:12 pm by Pro_Mom

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:09 pm by Pro_Mom

» Looking to buy a term lab or Audiocontrol RTA
Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:00 am by SPL_300

Top posters
sanman
 
The_Rowlands
 
chrisfish
 
Stingraysevenout
 
scionsoloxb
 
TECH114
 
Alan
 
supadave
 
Moparbass28
 
Navi
 
Statistics
We have 1856 registered users
The newest registered user is thiago9199

Our users have posted a total of 222579 messages in 12663 subjects
Keywords
quad 80inches
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Share | 
 

 my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 1548
Location : TEXAS
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

OK I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO SAY THIS ON HERE FOR A WHILE,WHY ARE ALL OF YOU SO WORRIED ABOUT THE JUDGING THAT WOULD HAVE WENT ON HERE IN TEXAS WHEN 100 DAM PEOPLE AT FINALS LAST YEAR WITH 1 LOCATION WITNESSED A BOMB OF SMOKE COME FROM SOMEONES DASH AFTER THEY RAN,3 JUDGES ALSO SAW THIS BUT NOTHING WAS DONE SO YOU TELL ME WHO HAS THE RIGHT TO BE WORRIED ABOUT JUDGING.ACT LIKE YOU DONT KNOW AND WATCH ME CALL YOU OUT BY NAME.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.juggmaster.com

AuthorMessage
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
avatar

Number of posts : 6002
Age : 45
Location : College Station Texas
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:18 pm

TAMU wrote:
actually micheal hughes helped moonie alot with the crx and robert kollar with your truck in case you didnt know.




ROFLMAO....guess again homie Very Happy I love ya socks but yall will not catch tiny and that is that . Not being mean by any means but yall never caught me in that class tried 3 years and ohhhhhhhh man the stories of shitt missing under my dash was just one of the things the haters used too say.. But i'll leave it at this I PROMISE YA WONT CATCH THAT TRUCK ... That truck is about too pass mine up. Those two big asss boys put in their time and i saw something in them years ago and helped make sure they wouldn't be caught by brian or anyone else for that fact in that class..... There is a TON of work in that build bro a TON... promise ..

But yall carry on i just wanted to say i can remember being in same boat as tiny right now and im loving that they have managed too get under skin in just two years... Hell i was begging them not too turn it up the first finals they went too so they wouldn't give the number it can really do out..... It as it sits is already .4 tenths louder than i was when i left that class just saying do the math.... And in the right hands brians could be louder but reason i never have looked and offered much is because i know yall would think i was bullshittin and or say no that wont work and not even try... Everyone has help and its up too the individual too take it further than the original design or not too .....

Carry on everyone....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
avatar

Number of posts : 7398
Age : 51
Location : MIDWEST
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:35 am

I HEAR THERE IS GOING TO BE A LOUD SANOMA commin soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
avatar

Number of posts : 6521
Age : 48
Location : Silt Colorado
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:42 am

Bring it to the Denver show tomorrow Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 2411
Age : 32
Location : loc
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:53 am

Stingraysevenout wrote:
TAMU wrote:
actually micheal hughes helped moonie alot with the crx and robert kollar with your truck in case you didnt know.




ROFLMAO....guess again homie Very Happy I love ya socks but yall will not catch tiny and that is that . Not being mean by any means but yall never caught me in that class tried 3 years and ohhhhhhhh man the stories of shitt missing under my dash was just one of the things the haters used too say.. But i'll leave it at this I PROMISE YA WONT CATCH THAT TRUCK ... That truck is about too pass mine up. Those two big asss boys put in their time and i saw something in them years ago and helped make sure they wouldn't be caught by brian or anyone else for that fact in that class..... There is a TON of work in that build bro a TON... promise ..

But yall carry on i just wanted to say i can remember being in same boat as tiny right now and im loving that they have managed too get under skin in just two years... Hell i was begging them not too turn it up the first finals they went too so they wouldn't give the number it can really do out..... It as it sits is already .4 tenths louder than i was when i left that class just saying do the math.... And in the right hands brians could be louder but reason i never have looked and offered much is because i know yall would think i was bullshittin and or say no that wont work and not even try... Everyone has help and its up too the individual too take it further than the original design or not too .....

Carry on everyone....

Do what you are saying is that I can not just put a box in a vechical an be loud??? I have to work at it as well?????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
avatar

Number of posts : 12087
Age : 46
Location : shelbyville
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:34 am

fornicate that i just buy loud Dung Pile and never work on it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
avatar

Number of posts : 7398
Age : 51
Location : MIDWEST
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:27 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
avatar

Number of posts : 6002
Age : 45
Location : College Station Texas
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:38 pm

rd s10 wrote:
Stingraysevenout wrote:
TAMU wrote:
actually micheal hughes helped moonie alot with the crx and robert kollar with your truck in case you didnt know.




ROFLMAO....guess again homie Very Happy I love ya socks but yall will not catch tiny and that is that . Not being mean by any means but yall never caught me in that class tried 3 years and ohhhhhhhh man the stories of shitt missing under my dash was just one of the things the haters used too say.. But i'll leave it at this I PROMISE YA WONT CATCH THAT TRUCK ... That truck is about too pass mine up. Those two big asss boys put in their time and i saw something in them years ago and helped make sure they wouldn't be caught by brian or anyone else for that fact in that class..... There is a TON of work in that build bro a TON... promise ..

But yall carry on i just wanted to say i can remember being in same boat as tiny right now and im loving that they have managed too get under skin in just two years... Hell i was begging them not too turn it up the first finals they went too so they wouldn't give the number it can really do out..... It as it sits is already .4 tenths louder than i was when i left that class just saying do the math.... And in the right hands brians could be louder but reason i never have looked and offered much is because i know yall would think i was bullshittin and or say no that wont work and not even try... Everyone has help and its up too the individual too take it further than the original design or not too .....

Carry on everyone....

Do what you are saying is that I can not just put a box in a vechical an be loud??? I have to work at it as well?????


See someone from team texas gets it.... It i a starting point up too the person too make it better and or their own tweeks ... Dedication is not the only a person needs .... Just sayin i mean i dont have a dog in this fight but i do find it funny they already have targets on their back... LOVE IT>.... fkn haters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 1398
Age : 43
Location : Hobbs, New Mexico
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:16 pm

TAMU wrote:
actually micheal hughes helped moonie alot with the crx and robert kollar with your truck in case you didnt know.
Mikes never seen my car in person....but he did help me out with box designs and little things on a CRX....Truthfully i owe all my know how to Hard work and just a Hand full of people....Mike Hueges...Mike Jones..Rob Kollar...and Jimbo...made a ton of friends since then...like the Bigun crew....but i will help anyone that asks at any show....Just passing on what those guys told me...but we work on our cars...im working on my for padre already...spend alot of time testing...thats how u get better
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 2411
Age : 32
Location : loc
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:06 pm

sanman wrote:
fornicate that i just buy loud Dung Pile and never work on it
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 2411
Age : 32
Location : loc
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:09 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
rd s10 wrote:
Stingraysevenout wrote:
TAMU wrote:
actually micheal hughes helped moonie alot with the crx and robert kollar with your truck in case you didnt know.




ROFLMAO....guess again homie Very Happy I love ya socks but yall will not catch tiny and that is that . Not being mean by any means but yall never caught me in that class tried 3 years and ohhhhhhhh man the stories of shitt missing under my dash was just one of the things the haters used too say.. But i'll leave it at this I PROMISE YA WONT CATCH THAT TRUCK ... That truck is about too pass mine up. Those two big asss boys put in their time and i saw something in them years ago and helped make sure they wouldn't be caught by brian or anyone else for that fact in that class..... There is a TON of work in that build bro a TON... promise ..

But yall carry on i just wanted to say i can remember being in same boat as tiny right now and im loving that they have managed too get under skin in just two years... Hell i was begging them not too turn it up the first finals they went too so they wouldn't give the number it can really do out..... It as it sits is already .4 tenths louder than i was when i left that class just saying do the math.... And in the right hands brians could be louder but reason i never have looked and offered much is because i know yall would think i was bullshittin and or say no that wont work and not even try... Everyone has help and its up too the individual too take it further than the original design or not too .....

Carry on everyone....

Do what you are saying is that I can not just put a box in a vechical an be loud??? I have to work at it as well?????


See someone from team texas gets it.... It i a starting point up too the person too make it better and or their own tweeks ... Dedication is not the only a person needs .... Just sayin i mean i dont have a dog in this fight but i do find it funny they already have targets on their back... LOVE IT>.... fkn haters

Usaci drama is better than A Mexican soap opera!!!!!!!!! Or Half of the stupid reality shows that are on tv....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 2411
Age : 32
Location : loc
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:11 pm

Moonie wrote:
TAMU wrote:
actually micheal hughes helped moonie alot with the crx and robert kollar with your truck in case you didnt know.
Mikes never seen my car in person....but he did help me out with box designs and little things on a CRX....Truthfully i owe all my know how to Hard work and just a Hand full of people....Mike Hueges...Mike Jones..Rob Kollar...and Jimbo...made a ton of friends since then...like the Bigun crew....but i will help anyone that asks at any show....Just passing on what those guys told me...but we work on our cars...im working on my for padre already...spend alot of time testing...thats how u get better
Monnie Give me a Call brother It seems that i lost your number.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 1548
Location : TEXAS
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:36 am

Stingraysevenout wrote:
TAMU wrote:
actually micheal hughes helped moonie alot with the crx and robert kollar with your truck in case you didnt know.




ROFLMAO....guess again homie Very Happy I love ya socks but yall will not catch tiny and that is that . Not being mean by any means but yall never caught me in that class tried 3 years and ohhhhhhhh man the stories of shitt missing under my dash was just one of the things the haters used too say.. But i'll leave it at this I PROMISE YA WONT CATCH THAT TRUCK ... That truck is about too pass mine up. Those two big asss boys put in their time and i saw something in them years ago and helped make sure they wouldn't be caught by brian or anyone else for that fact in that class..... There is a TON of work in that build bro a TON... promise ..

But yall carry on i just wanted to say i can remember being in same boat as tiny right now and im loving that they have managed too get under skin in just two years... Hell i was begging them not too turn it up the first finals they went too so they wouldn't give the number it can really do out..... It as it sits is already .4 tenths louder than i was when i left that class just saying do the math.... And in the right hands brians could be louder but reason i never have looked and offered much is because i know yall would think i was bullshittin and or say no that wont work and not even try... Everyone has help and its up too the individual too take it further than the original design or not too .....

Carry on everyone....

i wouldnt say he cant be caught but he might get caught without any mods to a s-10 wont that be funny.IF I WANTED THIS SHOW TO BE OVER I CAN END IT BUT IT WOULD DESTROY THE CAR AUDIO COMPETITION SCENE AND THERE IS NO REASON FOR DOING THAT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.juggmaster.com
KimboSlice2
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 602
Age : 47
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:17 pm

wow this is better than a attack on Quad !!! by the way Quad said he will come to finals and check cars and he knows just what to look for and has some new tools to detect any mod that not legal


Last edited by KimboSlice2 on Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
avatar

Number of posts : 12087
Age : 46
Location : shelbyville
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:18 pm

TAMU seems to think everyone is cheating to get the numbers they are getting, and his guy is the only legit one out there lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chapdawg1971
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 322
Age : 46
Location : Killeen, TX
Registration date : 2011-03-08

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:32 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
wow this is better than a attack on Quad !!! by the way Quad said he will come to finals and check cars and he knows just what to look for and has some new tools to detect any mod that not legal

I thought it was just keen eyes and knowledge of the rule book. Please, do tell of these "tools".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
avatar

Number of posts : 2358
Age : 51
Location : World Wide - 11 Countries
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:09 pm

Listen here, I am the greedy basterd in charge. No one gets a payoff unless I get my share! Who do I need to send the bill to? :-)

_________________
www.soundoff.org
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.soundoff.org
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
avatar

Number of posts : 6002
Age : 45
Location : College Station Texas
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:39 pm

Ralph be sure and credit me for that cash i just sent ya last month to ensure my win at the remote lacation as i will be using it at finals instead , Hope that is okay big man..... ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 2411
Age : 32
Location : loc
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:44 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
Ralph be sure and credit me for that cash i just sent ya last month to ensure my win at the remote lacation as i will be using it at finals instead , Hope that is okay big man..... ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I knew there was another way, because Jeff say you had to have a Big White Cock to win world Finals... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tijuana_no
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
avatar

Number of posts : 709
Age : 54
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:54 pm

rd s10 wrote:
Stingraysevenout wrote:
Ralph be sure and credit me for that cash i just sent ya last month to ensure my win at the remote lacation as i will be using it at finals instead , Hope that is okay big man..... ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I knew there was another way, because Jeff say you had to have a Big White Cock to win world Finals... Twisted Evil
I like Ralph's better , the other way i don't stand a chance .........................unless I spray pain it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
avatar

Number of posts : 6002
Age : 45
Location : College Station Texas
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:01 am

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


L A W D... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   

Back to top Go down
 
my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Usually, what is your most important swing thoughts?
» Darlo game, thoughts anyone?
» Shoe Thoughts
» Thoughts on Exhaust Wrap
» Womens Boxing in the Olympics - What's Your Thoughts?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: