Mobile Audio Competitors Organization

Mobile Audio Competitors Organization

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

» July 12th sikeston mo
Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:12 pm by Pro_Mom

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:09 pm by Pro_Mom

» Looking to buy a term lab or Audiocontrol RTA
Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:00 am by SPL_300

Top posters
sanman

The_Rowlands

chrisfish

Stingraysevenout

scionsoloxb

TECH114

Alan

supadave

Moparbass28

Navi

Statistics
We have 1856 registered users
The newest registered user is thiago9199

Our users have posted a total of 222579 messages in 12663 subjects
Keywords
quad focal 80inches
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:28 pm

OK I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO SAY THIS ON HERE FOR A WHILE,WHY ARE ALL OF YOU SO WORRIED ABOUT THE JUDGING THAT WOULD HAVE WENT ON HERE IN TEXAS WHEN 100 DAM PEOPLE AT FINALS LAST YEAR WITH 1 LOCATION WITNESSED A BOMB OF SMOKE COME FROM SOMEONES DASH AFTER THEY RAN,3 JUDGES ALSO SAW THIS BUT NOTHING WAS DONE SO YOU TELL ME WHO HAS THE RIGHT TO BE WORRIED ABOUT JUDGING.ACT LIKE YOU DONT KNOW AND WATCH ME CALL YOU OUT BY NAME.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.juggmaster.com

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:41 pm

I don't know
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:42 pm

and since you are so scared ill say it again

i was up under team tiny's dashbord, and if it bothered you that bad and you was so worried why didnt you put that money up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:42 pm

was it a pay off ya think
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:52 pm

Definitely. You probably made out like a bandit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:39 pm

YAH LOL IM IRCH BIOTCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:11 pm

Sanman knows what it takes to do a 164 in a sdime .knows all the tricks to get it. If anyone could spot something across the grey area .i am sure he would have put it in supper mod if needed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:58 pm

you can use smoke bombs in supermod?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Team Tiny "Little Black"
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:03 pm

Wow....now its smoke under my dash. Get it right, it was "sand under the rear quarter". Which is behind the b-pillar. The truck is 27 year old with 400,000+ on the odometer so it probably has dust, dirt, mud, etc in places all over. No one paid attention to the dirt under the front bumper. But like Sandman said, ANYONE had the chance to protest. I want someone too. I need traveling cash at a show like that. Y'all bitches keep bitching and catch up. Protest me at any show. Tiny goes to shows right out of storage. He needs no work to be y'all bitches. Either put the money up and protest me or shut the fornicate up and quit living in the past. You hate bc you probably thought you knew how to get loud but could never get louder than your bitches pussy farts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Team Tiny "Little Black"
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:08 pm

And Sanman checked it 3 times. Not one thing changed. If I paid him off I would have done a 165 BTW
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:14 pm

at first it was heater ducting missing

then it was dust under the truck

then it was your brother adjusting something during the run

as a verafication judge i have no say in the lanes unless a protest is done, and i am asked to come and go through a vehicle with a fine tooth comb so untill you pay it is what it is.

lets not forget that i was the only one there to verify last year, and even though i would like to have done a better slower job, but the lanes fill up quickly so i did the best job i thought i could

if this is an issue say so i dont get paid for this i did it out of my personal time, and i can stop trust me on that and enjoy my time at finals relaxing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Team Tiny "Little Black"
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:18 pm

And why are y'all crying??? Aren't y'all still looking for a 160.0 in that s-dime that y'all have?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:27 pm

pretty sre you will see 2 at 164+ this year ...... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:58 pm

i seen 164's at 26k watts

165.9@54k watts

this is all box dependent though, and the box i had wasnt a very good power box
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soundbybass
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2010-06-04

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:40 pm

Damn Tiny you forgot to unplug the flux capacitor lmfao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:59 pm

Protest = you losing your cash.....so......COME AT ME BRO!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Team Tiny "Little Black"
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:23 am

Moon gave up his secrets on the Rex, what you could get from pics. I'm not falling for that. It's gonna cost you bitches to peek inside Tiny. It took 2 years to build it. I be damn if you get anything out of it for free. One competitior got a peek at finals last year and tried Dung Pile he seen AT FINALS, and has been in the game for years. One of the loudest in stock if not the loudest in his eyes, tries Dung Pile out of Tiny. So MB, Tiny is illegal, you might not want to look inside of it at finals this year. But for all that think Tiny is grey or whatever, if you want I'll cut you a deal, blue light special, bring a note pad, a good pen or a few pencils, about 2 hours and $500 and I will teach you how I built Tiny from scratch, pics included. And as an added bonus, $300 more and I got all the notes for BOB, my SB 4 build that was also from scratch that the brotha with a dry curl from Texas claims I bought off of someone.

SO FOR $800 you can get the details of how to get a 164.0 in 601-1800 superstock and a 160? SB 4 build on low power.... cheers

That's a steal....well, that's only for those crying bitches in Texas. I'll even get with Sanman, come down as verify them for the $500. So that $$$ well spent and will finally bring an end to you crying bitches. If $500 minus a plane ticket is worth what an hour out of your time Sanman.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Team Tiny "Little Black"
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:25 am

Hell, to prove a point, $650, that way my good smoke and beer is on the dumb, lazy, no talent \"Female dog\" that spent $800 to see another mans hard work and dedication to this sport
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:48 am

Team Tiny "Little Black" wrote:
Wow....now its smoke under my dash. Get it right, it was "sand under the rear quarter". Which is behind the b-pillar. The truck is 27 year old with 400,000+ on the odometer so it probably has dust, dirt, mud, etc in places all over. No one paid attention to the dirt under the front bumper. But like Sandman said, ANYONE had the chance to protest. I want someone too. I need traveling cash at a show like that. Y'all bitches keep bitching and catch up. Protest me at any show. Tiny goes to shows right out of storage. He needs no work to be y'all bitches. Either put the money up and protest me or shut the fornicate up and quit living in the past. You hate bc you probably thought you knew how to get loud but could never get louder than your bitches pussy farts

cheers cheers cheers OMG OMG OMG OMG cheers cheers cheers
I JUST GOT HARD BRO REALLY Welcome too the inner circle of target on your back ... And in only 2 years thats a mofo record right there ............. Love ya bro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:52 am

Hell, to prove a point, $650, that way my good smoke and beer is on the dumb, lazy, no talent \"Female dog\" that spent $800 to see another mans hard work and dedication to this sport

Exactly..... Fuckkkem bro fuckkem
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:26 am

TAMU wrote:
OK I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO SAY THIS ON HERE FOR A WHILE,WHY ARE ALL OF YOU SO WORRIED ABOUT THE JUDGING THAT WOULD HAVE WENT ON HERE IN TEXAS WHEN 100 DAM PEOPLE AT FINALS LAST YEAR WITH 1 LOCATION WITNESSED A BOMB OF SMOKE COME FROM SOMEONES DASH AFTER THEY RAN,3 JUDGES ALSO SAW THIS BUT NOTHING WAS DONE SO YOU TELL ME WHO HAS THE RIGHT TO BE WORRIED ABOUT JUDGING.ACT LIKE YOU DONT KNOW AND WATCH ME CALL YOU OUT BY NAME.

dam must be some guilty ass people here,i could swear in this post of mine i never mentioned any names,hell you just called your own self out.
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:28 am

what the hell are you talking about..
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:35 am

Moon gave up his secrets on the Rex, what you could get from pics. I'm not falling for that. It's gonna cost you bitches to peek inside Tiny. It took 2 years to build it. I be damn if you get anything out of it for free. One competitior got a peek at finals last year and tried Dung Pile he seen AT FINALS, and has been in the game for years. One of the loudest in stock if not the loudest in his eyes, tries Dung Pile out of Tiny. So MB, Tiny is illegal, you might not want to look inside of it at finals this year. But for all that think Tiny is grey or whatever, if you want I'll cut you a deal, blue light special, bring a note pad, a good pen or a few pencils, about 2 hours and $500 and I will teach you how I built Tiny from scratch, pics included. And as an added bonus, $300 more and I got all the notes for BOB, my SB 4 build that was also from scratch that the brotha with a dry curl from Texas claims I bought off of someone.

SO FOR $800 you can get the details of how to get a 164.0 in 601-1800 superstock and a 160? SB 4 build on low power.... cheers

That's a steal....well, that's only for those crying bitches in Texas. I'll even get with Sanman, come down as verify them for the $500. So that $$$ well spent and will finally bring an end to you crying bitches. If $500 minus a plane ticket is worth what an hour out of your time Sanman.

YOU MEAN THE FIBERGLASSED AND BONDO BOX THATS BEEN MOLDED TO THE BODY OF THE S-10,IS THAT WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT.
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:40 am

Moonie wrote:
Protest = you losing your cash.....so......COME AT ME BRO!!!

AGAIN WHAT PROTEST ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:47 am

And why are y'all crying??? Aren't y'all still looking for a 160.0 in that s-dime that y'all have?!

STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHERE THIS PROTEST THING CAME FROM WHEN I NEVER MENTIONED IT IN MY POST NOR DID I MENTION YOUR NAME ARE YOU GUILTY OR SOMETHING.
Back to top Go down
Team Tiny "Little Black"
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:05 am

No box is fiberglassed in my truck. Need to look a little closer next time. And no I'm not guilty. I'm just tired of everyone, oh remember almost a year ago what happened. And I'm glad Sanman pointed out that 3 of you crying bitches pointed out 2 other things at finals and didn't want to put the money up. Now smoke under the dash. Either put the money up, shut the fornicate up, or catch up. No point of living in the past. That 159 whatever was good enough for what 3rd at best?????

And if it wasn't me why the elementary Cow poopy of "you know who you are and watch me call you out". Take off you skirt, quit being a \"Female dog\", and man up. Only name that was mentioned was mine. You never said not him and I believe I was the only one knocking dust off of my ride. Kinda hard to do that not breaking a 160...FYI
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:40 am

Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:57 am

No box is fiberglassed in my truck. Need to look a little closer next time. And no I'm not guilty. I'm just tired of everyone, oh remember almost a year ago what happened. And I'm glad Sanman pointed out that 3 of you crying bitches pointed out 2 other things at finals and didn't want to put the money up. Now smoke under the dash. Either put the money up, shut the fornicate up, or catch up. No point of living in the past. That 159 whatever was good enough for what 3rd at best?????

And if it wasn't me why the elementary Cow poopy of "you know who you are and watch me call you out". Take off you skirt, quit being a \"Female dog\", and man up. Only name that was mentioned was mine. You never said not him and I believe I was the only one knocking dust off of my ride. Kinda hard to do that not breaking a 160...FYI

fyi i dont need to look into your vehical for a dam thing also that s-10 you are referring to has done a 162 with 1/3 the power you are using

Spl Pro Stock 0-600 - 143.9 - Aubrey Newton
Spl Pro Stock 0-600 - 143.8 - Darryl Nelson

Spl Pro Stock 601-1800 - 162 - Brian Goings<<----------------------here

Spl Modified 0-1000 - 153.1 - Anthony Sandoval
Spl Modified 0-1000 - 147.6 - Mustafa Hweidi
Spl Modified 0-1000 - 146.8 - John Smith
Spl Modified 0-1000 - 143.8 - Eric Morris

Spl Modified 1001-2000 - 161.8 - Brian Goings
Spl Modified 1001-2000 - 155.9 - David Gill
Spl Modified 1001-2000 - 153.3 - Derrick Jones
Spl Modified 1001-2000 - 146.9 - Glenn Frank

Spl Modified 2001-4000 - 146.8 - Jason Reeves

Spl Super Mod 0-4000 - 146.7 - Nathan Fuentes
Spl Super Mod 0-4000 - 146.4 - John Smith
Spl Port Wars Open - 145 - Anthony Sandoval

Spl Super Port Wars Open - 166.9 - Will Evans
Spl Super Port Wars Open - 165.6 - Kenny Horton
Spl Super Port Wars Open - 161.5 - Wesley Sawyer
Spl Super Port Wars Open - 160.1 - Aubrey Newton
Spl Super Port Wars Open - 149 - John Smith

Basic Consumer - 100 - Robert Farr

Sq Basic Pro - 100 - Darryl Nelson

Sq Int Consumer Pro - 100 - John Roberts

Sq Adv Consumer - 100 - Roy Anderson

Sq Adv Pro - 100 - John Sketoe

Sq Q Consumer - 100 - Matthew Pecharich

Spl Fun Run - 156.2 - David Gill
Spl Fun Run - 142.8 - Coby Kelley
Spl Fun Run - 139.6 - Jason Nino
Spl Fun Run - 139.3 - Justin Roquemore
Spl Fun Run - 138.4 - Roman Briones
Spl Fun Run - 138 - Ricky Knight
Spl Fun Run - 135.3 - La Darius Key
Spl Fun Run - 133.6 - Josh Norris
Spl Fun Run - 132.2 - Benett Jarrell
Spl Fun Run - 127.7 - Tyler Lambrcecht
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:03 am

I cant imagine a little extra box space helping much. And a side note. That pic uou posted. What a waste of time. Lol all that work to fit what.. an 8 under the seat lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Team Tiny "Little Black"
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:06 am

So now the box is an issue. Thing wrong #4. Let's see how many things are added before they just realize......I'm waaaaaay fornicating louder than you dream to be
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   

Back to top Go down

my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next