Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
finals - remote finals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
finals - remote finals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
finals - remote finals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
finals - remote finals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
finals - remote finals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
finals - remote finals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
finals - remote finals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
finals - remote finals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
finals - remote finals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
finals - remote finals ? - Page 3 Vote_lcapfinals - remote finals ? - Page 3 Voting_barfinals - remote finals ? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
finals - remote finals ? - Page 3 Vote_lcapfinals - remote finals ? - Page 3 Voting_barfinals - remote finals ? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
2010 broken world globe chef records contest stereo quad finals state Audiopipe pics louisiana dollar crzyblondgrl crank 80inches record silence disc build drive kyle songs Johncarr
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

remote finals ?

Go down 
+17
memphis_yota
dbdaddy
PerformanceTyler
TAMU
Terry Jennings
AudioAnonymous
tigerh4rf
Team Tiny "Little Black"
svillarrial
BBGIC
sanman
ShowB
The_Rowlands
poundstone
chrisfish
TECH114
Alan
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

finals - remote finals ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: remote finals ?   finals - remote finals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:16 am

First topic message reminder :

What's this talk about a remote location for finals if that's true ?if that's true attendance for indy just got murdered lol
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
memphis_yota
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 608
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: remote finals ?   finals - remote finals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:04 am

I may be wrong but if you are 12 volt you have to wait a year after you leave before competing in consumer. Either way let it be. Good luck to all I'm out.
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: remote finals ?   finals - remote finals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:19 am

well, since the first shop never opened and i took an 18000 dollar loss, without opening my doors, you need to get your facts straight bud. we opened in december last year and have run sb5 and superstock ever since.

ill be damned if im gonna be called a cheater by a guy that is willing to accept a bogus number like that and not even back it. if i had a retarded judge doing my wr run and he didnt want me to back it, i wouldnt accept it. period.

Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

PostSubject: Re: remote finals ?   finals - remote finals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:22 am

why dont you just shut me up by streetbeating a 164 legal on a termlab. if you could realy do that then i dont understand why you scored a weak number on your outlaw run. you know you are alowed to put the mic on the glass in outlaw right. why dont you just prove it? you know why? your truck isnt loud enough. thats all there is to it.
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota

PostSubject: Re: remote finals ?   finals - remote finals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:55 am

I love this part taken from your website

If you have looked us up, you probably found the hate page for us. That was made by my cousin. He did bring us his car, but not with us promising better sound. He was begging for free stuff. I havent seen him for years until I open a store. As a matter of fact, the last time i saw him before he came to Wobbly Woofers was in 2010 when I tried to open a different store. He popped out of the wood works looking for free stuff. Since he is my cousin, i sold him equipment at cost and gave free labor. then he's back. We sold him speakers, and an amp and installed it all. He was happy

http://wobblywooferscarstereo.com/

How did you sell your cousin at cost if you didn't have vendor accounts setup for your business attempt. That one fact makes you pro.
How about this stop fornicating with me because I've done nothing to you. Call usaci headquarters protest its their game I only played in it. And quit being a pussy and call me you've got my #

Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: remote finals ?   finals - remote finals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:56 am

dbdaddy wrote:
why dont you just shut me up by streetbeating a 164 legal on a termlab. if you could realy do that then i dont understand why you scored a weak number on your outlaw run. you know you are alowed to put the mic on the glass in outlaw right. why dont you just prove it? you know why? your truck isnt loud enough. thats all there is to it.

you know all this time i thought that record was a misprint,kenny you know dam well your truck cant do that number.there is no way in hell i would keep my name by such bu.l.lshit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
memphis_yota

PostSubject: Re: remote finals ?   finals - remote finals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:17 am

TAMU wrote:
dbdaddy wrote:

you know all this time i thought that record was a misprint,kenny you know dam well your truck cant do that number.there is no way in hell i would keep my name by such bu.l.lshit.
I tried to get a rerun, even asked Darville and he said the run was valid. Finals was the last chance to run a b&k record and I was the only one running sb5 I could have cared less if it was 110. Ask around see if I'm even competing anymore. I went to scrapin and didn't even run. I had alot more fun on the beach, shopping and not listening to all the crying that somebody's coochie got hurt.
Back to top Go down
Jake Jesty
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Jake Jesty

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2011-02-13

PostSubject: Re: remote finals ?   finals - remote finals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:42 am

Kenny he ran sb4 before he opened wobbly woofers. He did his world record run in sb4 like 8 months Before he opened wobbly woofers. Is that hard for u to understand
Back to top Go down
Jake Jesty
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Jake Jesty

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2011-02-13

PostSubject: Re: remote finals ?   finals - remote finals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:43 am

If need more info i think jenissa will back him up since we go to her every show.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: remote finals ?   finals - remote finals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:56 am

On a side note.. this is why ive always thought records should be reset every year. Or resets at finals. I understand where kenny is coming from. He just said its usacis game he just played in it. Which means if a certified usaci judge and usaci officials are dumb enough to do his score on a calculators then he will take it. But im confused why yall saw some BS go down right in front of you but didn't get it handled at finals? Im sure kenny would have ran again had they let him . I wanted to back my outlaw record but they said one run only.. so uh.. yessir i played along.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: remote finals ?   finals - remote finals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:03 am

i told them they were fornicating up using the b&k to do his then i told them it was a Cow poopy number when kenny did it

they didnt wanna hear it, and proceeded
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota

PostSubject: Re: remote finals ?   finals - remote finals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:11 am

Jake Jesty wrote:
Kenny he ran sb4 before he opened wobbly woofers. He did his world record run in sb4 like 8 months Before he opened wobbly woofers. Is that hard for u to understand
Do you not understand he opened wholesale trade accounts while trying to start his first business and since he sold equipment to his cousin at cost he used those trade accounts to conduct business. And how would a judge verify that, you guys using gps tracking and vendor references now in Texas or what.
Really I want to drop this, but y'all keep on I don't bash on people why do y'all? Just be happy in the fact that we in these bad times can even afford to bring home the $10 plastic for the thousands we spend.
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

PostSubject: Re: remote finals ?   finals - remote finals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:13 am

memphis_yota wrote:
TAMU wrote:
dbdaddy wrote:

I tried to get a rerun, even asked Darville and he said the run was valid. Finals was the last chance to run a b&k record and I was the only one running sb5 I could have cared less if it was 110. Ask around see if I'm even competing anymore. I went to scrapin and didn't even run. I had alot more fun on the beach, shopping and not listening to all the crying that somebody's coochie got hurt.

tried to get a rerun huh? then accepted the number anyway? onetime at austin heatwave, shane tried to give me a 158 sb score when i blew a woofer and scored a zero. i told him hell no. you should have done the same.

i would stay out of the lanes too if i knew i couldnt get close to my own record. leave out on a high note. untill you prove that you can sb mid 60's i will consider you a liar for accepting that score.
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota

PostSubject: Re: remote finals ?   finals - remote finals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:17 am

Alan wrote:
On a side note.. this is why ive always thought records should be reset every year. Or resets at finals. I understand where kenny is coming from. He just said its usacis game he just played in it. Which means if a certified usaci judge and usaci officials are dumb enough to do his score on a calculators then he will take it. But im confused why yall saw some BS go down right in front of you but didn't get it handled at finals? Im sure kenny would have ran again had they let him . I wanted to back my outlaw record but they said one run only.. so uh.. yessir i played along.
You are 100% correct. Actually I had to run twice. On the first run the score was high as well.
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota

PostSubject: Re: remote finals ?   finals - remote finals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:40 am

dbdaddy wrote:
memphis_yota wrote:
TAMU wrote:
dbdaddy wrote:

tried to get a rerun huh? then accepted the number anyway? onetime at austin heatwave, shane tried to give me a 158 sb score when i blew a woofer and scored a zero. i told him hell no. you should have done the same.

i would stay out of the lanes too if i knew i couldnt get close to my own record. leave out on a high note. untill you prove that you can sb mid 60's i will consider you a liar for accepting that score.

I'm a liar? I didn't make that score up, I didn't run the meter. I followed the process that usaci dictated. Once again it's usaci game we only play it. You don't like the results \"Female dog\" at them. I paid my money to have them document an event that I attended.

Oh and until you can time travel and rescind what you have posted here and on the net you are a cheat.
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

PostSubject: Re: remote finals ?   finals - remote finals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:21 am

now you are saying you ran twice? what a joke. you already said that you wanted to and they wouldnt let you. which one is it?

trying to open a store and actually opening one are two different things bro. by your logic, me building boxes in my garage puts me in sb5. what about team this and team that? dc audio will hand equipment to anyone who claims to compete. they get better prices that cost. your barking up the wrong tree with that. i payed over 2400 dollars for those three woofers i hit the record with.

you can ask anyone on this forum. i have been deemed a crybaby because i hate cheaters.

anyone wanna get my back? do i cheat? ever? hell, we even run mod in the minivan because his box is .2 inches over the window line with the new baffle. i had a team member ask to borrow my amp to run sb4. i wouldnt allow it unless he ran sb5. team wobbly woofers has one rule. that rule is follow the rules. i take pride in the fact that we are as legit as it gets.

and yes you are a liar because you accepted the score that you know in your heart was inaccurate.

Back to top Go down
memphis_yota

PostSubject: Re: remote finals ?   finals - remote finals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:02 pm

Yes two runs the first Darville said do it again. To lie would be your example of wanting to give you a score that the meter didnt read and you accepted that.
you started to open a business you leased a building , you gave the business a name, and you obviously opened wholesale accounts since you sold your cousin stuff at cost and did the install for free. You had said business long enough for the landlord to kick you out because of the excessive noise. 1 day, week, or month you opened a shop. To be honest the building boxes in your garage is a tough call if it's for profit I guess you would be considered pro. Not to sure on that.
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

PostSubject: Re: remote finals ?   finals - remote finals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:31 pm

you dont need vendors to by kicker off of harwin street. i was tyring to start a store that never happened. didnt even have a tax id back then. never had a customer and never sold a single thing to anyone. thats not pro man.

so with your 16 12's only streetbeating a 156, i have a stock setup with only 4 woofers and 2 amps streetbeating 153. i would be getting out of the game too if i were you.
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

PostSubject: Re: remote finals ?   finals - remote finals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:33 pm

Last edited by dbdaddy on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

PostSubject: Re: remote finals ?   finals - remote finals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:37 pm

dbdaddy wrote:
memphis_yota wrote:
TAMU wrote:
dbdaddy wrote:

memphis_yota wrote:
Yes two runs the first Darville said do it again. To lie would be your example of wanting to give you a score that the meter didnt read and you accepted that.
you started to open a business you leased a building , you gave the business a name, and you obviously opened wholesale accounts since you sold your cousin stuff at cost and did the install for free. You had said business long enough for the landlord to kick you out because of the excessive noise. 1 day, week, or month you opened a shop. To be honest the building boxes in your garage is a tough call if it's for profit I guess you would be considered pro. Not to sure on that.

was it one run or two? looks like you are the one that needs a time machine.

plus, which was lowest because thats what counts for world records. so now you say that you hit even higher on the first run? cmon man.
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota

PostSubject: Re: remote finals ?   finals - remote finals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:51 pm

dbdaddy wrote:
you dont need vendors to by kicker off of harwin street. i was tyring to start a store that never happened. didnt even have a tax id back then. never had a customer and never sold a single thing to anyone. thats not pro man.

so with your 16 12's only streetbeating a 156, i have a stock setup with only 4 woofers and 2 amps streetbeating 153. i would be getting out of the game too if i were you.
I built for and took home my 1st place world finals trophy last year, where's yours oops you took 3rd I think. Oh yeah 1 built for sb4 4 or 5 years ago and took 1st. Why don't you quit playing keyboard commando and stfu.
Look I'm glad to see you open your own shop nice to see someone doing what they enjoy. I didn't ask to be brought into this discussion it was you and your bs about a b&k record and you know who you are. Wtf does a b&k have to do with remote finals, there's only one that usaci uses.
Continue the good builds you'll get your first place one day, and if you don't I'll send ya one. They don't have names on them.
Oh and Darville didn't even count the first run. Something happened I can't remember what.
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota

PostSubject: Re: remote finals ?   finals - remote finals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 pm

Oh and it's 18-12's and my sb5 run was only a way to get my db level for street q. I do remember being told that it had great staging, rear fill was impressive considering no mids or highs were in the back and the system had a great overall sound. If you want to compete class for class let's do it. Bet you get your ass handed to you.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: remote finals ?   finals - remote finals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm

the meter fell thats why it wasnt counted
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

PostSubject: Re: remote finals ?   finals - remote finals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:40 pm

memphis_yota wrote:
Oh and it's 18-12's and my sb5 run was only a way to get my db level for street q. I do remember being told that it had great staging, rear fill was impressive considering no mids or highs were in the back and the system had a great overall sound. If you want to compete class for class let's do it. Bet you get your ass handed to you.

really, cause i let you make it at finals. i could have jumped into sb5 and whooped you with my 3rd place score that you cant touch. 56 is a weak number to be so proud of. i limped in there with equipment problems and smashed on you
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota

PostSubject: Re: remote finals ?   finals - remote finals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:24 pm

dbdaddy wrote:
memphis_yota wrote:

really, cause i let you make it at finals. i could have jumped into sb5 and whooped you with my 3rd place score that you cant touch. 56 is a weak number to be so proud of. i limped in there with equipment problems and smashed on you
You should have jumped and got that second place, once again I got the first place trophy where I built for. Would of, could of, should of point is you don't have that 1st at the big show now lay the fornicate off.
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: remote finals ?   finals - remote finals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 5:01 pm

ShowB wrote:
I will be honest at first I thought it was a GREAT IDEA, but after thinking about it I am not sure now. I do know that it would be great to have a BIG FINALS with Ralph running Indy and me running the TX one but setting all that aside I don't want anyone b*tching about cheating or someone not following the rules or any other bs that could come up. Most of you know I run a tight ship (especially with rules) just don't know it is a good decision. Alot of kinks to work out IF we even do it. As far as the rings go, I LOVE THE IDEA and threw that idea out when Ralph, Jeff and I discussed it at Heat Wave. It is a keepsake that lasts a lifetime!

That will happen with one finals. If someone wants to cheat they will...
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: remote finals ?   finals - remote finals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:36 pm

rd s10 wrote:
ShowB wrote:
I will be honest at first I thought it was a GREAT IDEA, but after thinking about it I am not sure now. I do know that it would be great to have a BIG FINALS with Ralph running Indy and me running the TX one but setting all that aside I don't want anyone b*tching about cheating or someone not following the rules or any other bs that could come up. Most of you know I run a tight ship (especially with rules) just don't know it is a good decision. Alot of kinks to work out IF we even do it. As far as the rings go, I LOVE THE IDEA and threw that idea out when Ralph, Jeff and I discussed it at Heat Wave. It is a keepsake that lasts a lifetime!

That will happen with one finals. If someone wants to cheat they will...
its not so much cheating.. as it would be lack of care or one judge that kets stuff slide more than the other. 1 finals..1 verification judge will help that.
Back to top Go down
SMOKER
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
SMOKER

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: remote finals ?   finals - remote finals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:32 pm

I see alot of guys not certain about this. Gas is expencieve and with the cost of travel,kids, taking off of work why not at least give it a shot once. If it doesnt work so be it but we won't ever know un less we try. Ralph does alot to listen and keep playing field level. At least give him the benifit of the doubt. Who knows with two locations we might have more compeditors or should since all i hear is up north is bigger finals. Thats like argueing over taste great or less filling. Seriously....
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: remote finals ?   finals - remote finals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:50 pm

what about the people of the past that have said this same thing and didnt make it t finals because they couldnt afford it

do they just get Dung Pile on now with 2 locations
Back to top Go down
SMOKER
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
SMOKER

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: remote finals ?   finals - remote finals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:58 pm

No man no one likes being spit on man but if its possible to grow from this point well lets do it. This could help attendence on both ends to show support and help organization grow. Then if it goes good maybe we could do one with other countries. Think of the possibilities man. If it doesnt happen it doesnt but with technology now days its very possible. And almost seems crazy not to do it to end the north south dispute for good.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: remote finals ?   finals - remote finals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:15 pm

Finals will be bigger this year regardless i think. With finals being in indy there is alot of guys up thatvway thats been getting points and directors from other orgs hosting usaci shows with thier shows to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: remote finals ?   finals - remote finals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

remote finals ?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next