Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
finals - Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
finals - Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
finals - Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
finals - Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
finals - Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
finals - Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
finals - Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
finals - Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
finals - Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
finals - Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals Vote_lcapfinals - Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals Voting_barfinals - Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
finals - Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals Vote_lcapfinals - Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals Voting_barfinals - Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Audiopipe pics louisiana Johncarr quad dollar build 2010 disc globe silence finals chef state broken songs contest world crzyblondgrl records kyle record crank stereo 80inches drive
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals

Go down 
+7
sanman
RXZILLA
BillGass
Navi
Stingraysevenout
Crash
highrollercivic
11 posters
AuthorMessage
highrollercivic
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
highrollercivic

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-07-28

finals - Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals Empty
PostSubject: Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals   finals - Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 1:28 am

I was looking at stuff on the USACIWORLDFINALS.COM website and i don't get this part, guess MECA doesnt know what kinda show we have here.

VEHICLES
• Vehicles are not permitted inside Qwest Center Omaha for loading/unloading without the
prior authorization of MECA management.
• Vehicles which are part of a display will be allowed in Qwest Center Omaha after
conforming with all fire/safety rules and regulations which include:
1. Specific area for vehicles is identified on the floor plan.
2. The vehicle engine will not be operated when the building is occupied.
3. A maximum of 5 gallons of fuel per vehicle when entering the building.
4. The fuel fill cap is secured with a lock or securely taped with a material that is
non-petroleum soluble.
5. The battery cables are disconnected from the battery and the battery terminal
will be securely covered.
6. The vehicle will be securely locked when unattended.
7. An approved fire extinguisher will be located in the immediate vicinity.
8. The Fire Marshall’s office may inspect the vehicles prior to the building being
opened to the general public.
Back to top Go down
Crash
Above Average Contributor
Crash

Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals   finals - Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 2:06 am

5. The battery cables are disconnected from the battery and the battery terminal
will be securely covered.

That is some fed up stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/christopherjeffery
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals   finals - Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 3:03 am

No different than in the past years.... We never follow all of them but they have to feel special making all the rules... We will be fine and you will too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals   finals - Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 3:08 am

Almost every convention center has these rules
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals   finals - Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 7:29 am

its to cover their Gluteus Maximus.
Back to top Go down
BillGass
BillGass

Number of posts : 893

PostSubject: Re: Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals   finals - Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 9:37 am

We've done World of Wheels down there and they didn't enforce a damn bit of these rules. Tell me $500,000 show cars are putting duct tape over their fuel filler cap, uh huh, right. We were also able to play demo cars all weekend, no worries about having to unhook batteries.

As Steve said, these are usually cover your own butt rules. They have hit us on the 5 gallons of fuel issue before. I've never understood that one. 1/4 tank of fuel is more explosive than a full tank.
Back to top Go down
RXZILLA
RXZILLA

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals   finals - Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 10:25 am

BillGass wrote:
We've done World of Wheels down there and they didn't enforce a damn bit of these rules. Tell me $500,000 show cars are putting duct tape over their fuel filler cap, uh huh, right. We were also able to play demo cars all weekend, no worries about having to unhook batteries.

As Steve said, these are usually cover your own butt rules. They have hit us on the 5 gallons of fuel issue before. I've never understood that one. 1/4 tank of fuel is more explosive than a full tank.

Why ya gotta hate on duct tape? Duct tape was sent from GOD, for you and me to enjoy. lol!
Back to top Go down
BillGass
BillGass

PostSubject: Re: Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals   finals - Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 10:30 am

And enjoy it I do. Maybe you missed my post about the duct tape book covers.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals   finals - Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 11:56 am

belo my boiiii you got me hooked up with any cookie jars for finals yet man i need to put my hands in a sweet cookie jar homie, angie just eats cookies
Back to top Go down
BillGass
BillGass

PostSubject: Re: Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals   finals - Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 1:26 pm

huhhhhhhhhhhhhh??

You are confusing the retard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals   finals - Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 4:51 am

i think he's talking about your sister belo
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals   finals - Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 11:27 am

kickercrx wrote:
i think he's talking about your sister belo

NO..........She is Mine!!! I guess im in love with a stripper! lol
Back to top Go down
BillGass
BillGass

PostSubject: Re: Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals   finals - Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 1:24 pm

De seester, she will be working. U can seeze her dere.
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals   finals - Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 1:33 pm

BillGass wrote:
De seester, she will be working. U can seeze her dere.

and how far from finals does she work Smile
Back to top Go down
BillGass
BillGass

PostSubject: Re: Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals   finals - Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 3:21 pm

roughly 5 miles. By the airport at Saries.

http://saries.com/index.php
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421

PostSubject: Re: Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals   finals - Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 3:35 pm

I likey the website!
Back to top Go down
cavi_in_kc

Number of posts : 929

PostSubject: Re: Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals   finals - Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 3:37 pm

I like cookies.
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421

PostSubject: Re: Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals   finals - Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 4:32 pm

I like boobies.

bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals   finals - Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 4:50 pm

is she the one with the sexy lips and frosted streaks in her hair man cause if so she was sitting in a chair at stereo west undressing me with her eyes

oooooooooo-lalala

lol
Back to top Go down
BillGass
BillGass

PostSubject: Re: Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals   finals - Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 6:23 pm

The one you are referring to, was she running the computer or sitting behind her?

The one running the computer is Amber, not my sister.
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals   finals - Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 6:26 pm

BillGass wrote:
The one you are referring to, was she running the computer or sitting behind her?

The one running the computer is Amber, not my sister.

i want the hot one so whatever one that was Smile
Back to top Go down
BillGass
BillGass

PostSubject: Re: Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals   finals - Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 11:44 pm

Deeze tings u all seek can be had. Monies will be needed. Details later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals   finals - Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ummmm better take this up with Qwest Center before finals
Page 1 of 1