Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
amp repair center question for all Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
amp repair center question for all Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
amp repair center question for all Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
amp repair center question for all Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
amp repair center question for all Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
amp repair center question for all Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
amp repair center question for all Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
amp repair center question for all Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
amp repair center question for all Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
amp repair center question for all Vote_lcapamp repair center question for all Voting_baramp repair center question for all Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
amp repair center question for all Vote_lcapamp repair center question for all Voting_baramp repair center question for all Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
contest dollar Audiopipe build finals record pics songs drive records kyle crzyblondgrl 2010 80inches Johncarr disc globe chef quad silence crank state louisiana broken world stereo
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

amp repair center question for all

Go down 
+4
XFL-Leader
aphinney
Magoo
gameoverstreeta
8 posters
AuthorMessage
gameoverstreeta
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
gameoverstreeta

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2007-08-03

amp repair center question for all Empty
PostSubject: amp repair center question for all   amp repair center question for all Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:14 am

has any one on here had bad luck with these guys ive sent some amps in a few months back and they gave me an est. to fixem after they took em apart and that was the last i have had contact with em. the said one week turn around most of the time. well im not sure how many calls and voice mails ihave left! calls a few times a day. voice mails a few times a week. been a few months never even had a call back they will not return a call or anything any one else run into this b. s.
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

Number of posts : 1022
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: amp repair center question for all   amp repair center question for all Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:27 am

i just sent an am in this week they told me about 2 week turn around. I have not had my est. yet but i will let you know. they cam highly recomended to me!
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Number of posts : 1305
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: amp repair center question for all   amp repair center question for all Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:13 am

sorry i missed ur call yesterday james...i was moving...ill call ya back today
Back to top Go down
XFL-Leader
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
XFL-Leader

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: amp repair center question for all   amp repair center question for all Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 10:17 am

Over the last year I have sent several amp to them with no problem. Currently I have four amps at A.R.C. It seems to be taking longer than normal this time.

Terry (solo1) ask me yesterday what my experience was with A.R.C.
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: amp repair center question for all   amp repair center question for all Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 10:30 am

I never had a problem with them... Scott usually return my calls.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: amp repair center question for all   amp repair center question for all Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:52 pm

i have sent numerouse 200.1's/40.1's/z2's/cactus 600 to them took me about 2 weeks to get my stuff back they are great imho
Back to top Go down
gameoverstreeta
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
gameoverstreeta

PostSubject: Re: amp repair center question for all   amp repair center question for all Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 3:42 pm

yeah ive always heard great things about them but after they got the amps i was tryn to fix and took em apart. i cant even get a call back its really been about 2 months and they wont even call me back. thanks for all the infor and i guess ill just try to call back yet again on monday. thanks again everyone
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

PostSubject: Re: amp repair center question for all   amp repair center question for all Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:20 pm

I just got a call back yesterday telling me what is wrong how much it will cost and when I will get it back. These guys r very proffesional and seem 2 b experts on amps. They get 2 thumbs up from me and by the way r the cheapest place I found. Great job excelent service and awsome price how could u go wrong.
Back to top Go down
gameoverstreeta
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
gameoverstreeta

PostSubject: Re: amp repair center question for all   amp repair center question for all Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:10 pm

Magoo wrote:
I just got a call back yesterday telling me what is wrong how much it will cost and when I will get it back. These guys r very proffesional and seem 2 b experts on amps. They get 2 thumbs up from me and by the way r the cheapest place I found. Great job excelent service and awsome price how could u go wrong.

after that is the last time i have ever heard from em. i thought the same thing! thanks for the update! hope it goes better for u they still have my amps and WILL NOT CALL BACK Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

PostSubject: Re: amp repair center question for all   amp repair center question for all Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:50 pm

R u leaving them messages that's the only way they can call u back it has worked 4 me. Call everyday a couple times and leave messeges until u get an answer
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

PostSubject: Re: amp repair center question for all   amp repair center question for all Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 4:00 pm

ok now top this my amp is done and should be shipped back as soon as they recieve my payment now that was quick. sent it on the 4th they recieved it on the 6th i got a call on the 10th and got called and said it was done on the 12th now thats service.
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

PostSubject: Re: amp repair center question for all   amp repair center question for all Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 3:21 pm

Gotem payed my amp has been shipped should have it back nxt week
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: amp repair center question for all   amp repair center question for all Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:43 pm

told ya i love doing buisness with them man glad i could help ya out
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: amp repair center question for all   amp repair center question for all Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:42 pm

same here...idk whats up with james prob...i hope he gets it figured out..
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

PostSubject: Re: amp repair center question for all   amp repair center question for all Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:59 pm

Thanks guys
Back to top Go down
Tim Schaffer
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
Tim Schaffer

Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: amp repair center question for all   amp repair center question for all Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:21 pm

next time someone talks to this guy let him know James it tring to contact its very important......or have him call me my # is 618-925-5442
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

PostSubject: Re: amp repair center question for all   amp repair center question for all Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:32 pm

They say call and leave a messge. Fyi my amp came back 2day and all looks well
Back to top Go down
gameoverstreeta
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
gameoverstreeta

PostSubject: Re: amp repair center question for all   amp repair center question for all Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:22 pm

they finally called me back agfter over 2 months of calling and leaving atleast 3 messages a week for 2 months they have called me back. and said my amps was ready to go. so i going to send em the payment now. i asked em why so long to return a message and they said they didnt know. but im glad i heard something after all this time.
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

PostSubject: Re: amp repair center question for all   amp repair center question for all Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:26 pm

Congrats man. I did try 2 explain ur situation 2 them bu didn't want 2 get 2 specific cuz its not my buisness but glad they came thru 4 u
Back to top Go down
gameoverstreeta
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
gameoverstreeta

PostSubject: Re: amp repair center question for all   amp repair center question for all Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:28 pm

thanks 4 lookn out
Back to top Go down
team bassick (alpine)
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: amp repair center question for all   amp repair center question for all Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:42 pm

I'm having the same problem it's been 3 months and I can't contact them they have 5 amps soo I just keep calling?u
Back to top Go down
gameoverstreeta
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
gameoverstreeta

PostSubject: Re: amp repair center question for all   amp repair center question for all Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:33 pm

try emailing them that seemed to work after ALOT of calls and messages. link is on the web page
Back to top Go down
team bassick (alpine)
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: amp repair center question for all   amp repair center question for all Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:54 pm

Thanks just e mailed see what that does
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: amp repair center question for all   amp repair center question for all Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

amp repair center question for all
Page 1 of 1