Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Who's going to South Padre? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Who's going to South Padre? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Who's going to South Padre? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Who's going to South Padre? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Who's going to South Padre? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Who's going to South Padre? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Who's going to South Padre? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Who's going to South Padre? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Who's going to South Padre? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Who's going to South Padre? Vote_lcapWho's going to South Padre? Voting_barWho's going to South Padre? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Who's going to South Padre? Vote_lcapWho's going to South Padre? Voting_barWho's going to South Padre? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
stereo world Johncarr broken drive 2010 louisiana record Audiopipe state kyle dollar songs pics finals crank globe contest quad chef crzyblondgrl silence records build disc 80inches
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Who's going to South Padre?

Go down 
+11
Navi
charlesestes
RXZILLA
poundstone
sanman
Team Tiny "Little Black"
dbdaddy
chrisfish
Moonie
dodgeman
Onthegoaudio
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Onthegoaudio
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2011-10-13

Who's going to South Padre? Empty
PostSubject: Who's going to South Padre?   Who's going to South Padre? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:46 am

Who's going and what classes? Been like 6 years since I have been.
Back to top Go down
dodgeman
dodgeman

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2011-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to South Padre?   Who's going to South Padre? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:34 am

All of us from Hobbs,NM are going and I will let moon tell you what classes cuz im not sure just know a lot of classes
Back to top Go down
http://jpandjameador@yahoo.com
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to South Padre?   Who's going to South Padre? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:13 pm

IM NOT GOING THIS YEAR....SPENDING TIME WITH MY DAUGHTER AND ITS ALSO TO CLOSE TILL FINALS....IM NOT SURE WHO ALL ELSE IS GOING....AND I REALLY DONT CARE
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to South Padre?   Who's going to South Padre? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:27 pm

Moonie wrote:
IM NOT GOING THIS YEAR....SPENDING TIME WITH MY DAUGHTER AND ITS ALSO TO CLOSE TILL FINALS....IM NOT SURE WHO ALL ELSE IS GOING....AND I REALLY DONT CARE
that must be Rodney loged in as Moon . No way is Moon not going to Padre
Back to top Go down
dodgeman
dodgeman

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to South Padre?   Who's going to South Padre? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:42 pm

Nope that really was moon so now a lot if us aren't going to padre.
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
Above Average Contributor
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to South Padre?   Who's going to South Padre? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:10 am

We are planning on being there. Sb5, ported classes and something modified. There is a chance my mom will run trunk with her big body lincoln.
Back to top Go down
Team Tiny "Little Black"
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Team Tiny

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to South Padre?   Who's going to South Padre? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:13 pm

I'll be there with my 6 year old daughter with her toy she calls "Bob", a few four wheelers, and some good company. Going to have a good time this year. I don't have a trailer to pull Tiny so he will have to stay in storage until Austin.

And Fish, can't wait for the Cali trip. I hope they get enough entries to have that show...
Back to top Go down
Team Tiny "Little Black"
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Team Tiny

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to South Padre?   Who's going to South Padre? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:21 pm

My bad, Bob will probably be in SB4 and maybe Mod 0-1000, nothing major. Something my daughter can listen to Justin Beiber on down there...LMAO
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to South Padre?   Who's going to South Padre? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:43 pm

Team Tiny "Little Black" wrote:

And Fish, can't wait for the Cali trip. I hope they get enough entries to have that show...

I am planing on it. Should be fun
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to South Padre?   Who's going to South Padre? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:29 pm

MEL YOU ABOUT DONE WITH THAT BUILD MAN
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to South Padre?   Who's going to South Padre? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:57 pm

Team Tiny "Little Black" wrote:
I'lAnd Fish, can't wait for the Cali trip. I hope they get enough entries to have that show...

ill be at the lima, oh location if it dont work out.lol
Back to top Go down
RXZILLA
RXZILLA

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to South Padre?   Who's going to South Padre? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:45 pm

sanman wrote:
MEL YOU ABOUT DONE WITH THAT BUILD MAN

Still on it...
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to South Padre?   Who's going to South Padre? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:19 pm

get er done
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to South Padre?   Who's going to South Padre? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:42 am

im thinking about taking the astro if i can get the money together to finish the interior but for the carshow not spl. not sure my convertible astro would meter well lol. you going jeff/
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to South Padre?   Who's going to South Padre? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:35 pm

^you still alive ho?
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to South Padre?   Who's going to South Padre? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:15 pm

Grat show in Padre. Will be going again this year. Look forward to seeing a lot of old friends from Texas!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to South Padre?   Who's going to South Padre? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:44 pm

me go to padre nah never again man lol

im a guy that rationalizes, and it dont make sence to drive that far to do the deed man. besides i have races that weekend lol
Back to top Go down
Onthegoaudio
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to South Padre?   Who's going to South Padre? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:48 pm

He don't want to give up that sb1 title this early in the year lol
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to South Padre?   Who's going to South Padre? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:49 pm

Moonie wrote:

Wow. Does not sound like the Brian Moon I did a story on last year. That guy cared a lot. Cared about his competitors, building his business, and beleved in promoting business with sound off events. I really hate to see us lose such a valued supporter.
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to South Padre?   Who's going to South Padre? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:51 pm

dodgeman wrote:
Nope that really was moon so now a lot if us aren't going to padre.

Too bad, we enjoyed having you guys out!
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to South Padre?   Who's going to South Padre? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:11 pm

I STILL CARE ANOUT MY BUSINESS AND CUSTOMERS AND IM STILL A SUPPORTER....IVE CREATED A WAR ZONE HERE IN THIS AREA....EVERYONE HERE IS TRYING TO OUT DO EACH OTHER AND ITSGOOD FOR BUSINESS BUT THE DRAMA HAS TOOK THE FUN OUT OF IT FOR ME....THERE WILL STILL BE A FEW GUYS FROM HERE DOWN THERE....I GET UP AT 5 AM EVERY MORNING TO WORK ON MY CAR FOR AN HOUR....I BARLY HAVE TIME FOR THAT....I HAVE TWO NEW BUILDS THAT WILL BE THERE AND 2 OLD ONES WILL BE THERE....
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to South Padre?   Who's going to South Padre? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:00 pm

Moonie wrote:
I STILL CARE ANOUT MY BUSINESS AND CUSTOMERS AND IM STILL A SUPPORTER....IVE CREATED A WAR ZONE HERE IN THIS AREA....EVERYONE HERE IS TRYING TO OUT DO EACH OTHER AND ITSGOOD FOR BUSINESS BUT THE DRAMA HAS TOOK THE FUN OUT OF IT FOR ME....THERE WILL STILL BE A FEW GUYS FROM HERE DOWN THERE....I GET UP AT 5 AM EVERY MORNING TO WORK ON MY CAR FOR AN HOUR....I BARLY HAVE TIME FOR THAT....I HAVE TWO NEW BUILDS THAT WILL BE THERE AND 2 OLD ONES WILL BE THERE....

Awesome! Sounds like business is going well. In these hard times that is good news. Still gonna miss ya a Padre! I'll have a couple for ya!

Back to top Go down
ShowB
Admin
Admin
ShowB

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2011-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to South Padre?   Who's going to South Padre? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:00 pm

Gonna miss me too? I am going to spend sometime on the beach but in Galveston Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.bassbattles.com
JLG Entertainment
Admin
Admin
JLG Entertainment

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to South Padre?   Who's going to South Padre? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:11 pm

ShowB wrote:
Gonna miss me too? I am going to spend sometime on the beach but in Galveston Smile

You will be there. I am coming to get you!
Back to top Go down
https://usaci.forumotion.com
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to South Padre?   Who's going to South Padre? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:50 am

LOOKS like i will be there with TEAM BIGUNS!!!!!!!!!! (pending all goes well that is)

Moon i agree with Ralph And as far as Drama lolololol Really? Ive been competing for over 18 years now and the drama will never go away in this industry or at comps what ever org it is... They all have there drama.. But i will garantee you that no other org has as close of a family as us here in usaci bro , Your family so live with it take a break from the shows then come back .. you still have unfinished bidness anyway . If not kewl too but damn bro ya gotta stay somewhat positive saying YOU DONT CARE WHO GOES....... WOW!!! Anyway glad bidness is boomin . If you dont keep some kind of shows in that area promise that will fade over time usually takes 3 years to loose ppl interest if your not throwing it in there face like you were before just the way it goes ...... Shittt nevermind im old and dont know shitt not saying you gotta be positive but last year or so everyone can tell your burned out and well it rubs off be you brotha and we will be here when you need us... PEACE BROTHA
Back to top Go down
Onthegoaudio
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to South Padre?   Who's going to South Padre? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:32 am

I'm with you everything has drama. But I first hand have seen the drop off after the owner of the store I managed said no more shows. Kids like to out do each other. Good luck to all this is my first show since 05.
Back to top Go down
dodgeman
dodgeman

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to South Padre?   Who's going to South Padre? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:37 pm

Well I know I have not been in this nearly as long as you all have but when you actually have people fighting and a guy that lies non stop. It gets old really quick and moon has to deal with all that because they are customers and friends. I am around moon a lot cuz if I am not at work im at his shop and you can see that it is not much fun for him anymore.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to South Padre?   Who's going to South Padre? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:57 am

Sorry to hear that its no fun for him anymore good luck to you guys....
Back to top Go down
dodgeman
dodgeman

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to South Padre?   Who's going to South Padre? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:20 am

I just hope it gets better cuz I love going to the shows hanging out at tom and jerry with all you guys from team big uns
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to South Padre?   Who's going to South Padre? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:55 pm

IM GOING...BOOKED MY HOUSE THIS MORNING....IM GOING TO RIDE THE POWERBOAT AND AT AT LOUIE'S....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to South Padre?   Who's going to South Padre? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's going to South Padre?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next