Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Eveyone Traveling to South Padre.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Eveyone Traveling to South Padre.. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Eveyone Traveling to South Padre.. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Eveyone Traveling to South Padre.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Eveyone Traveling to South Padre.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Eveyone Traveling to South Padre.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Eveyone Traveling to South Padre.. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Eveyone Traveling to South Padre.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Eveyone Traveling to South Padre.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Eveyone Traveling to South Padre.. Vote_lcapEveyone Traveling to South Padre.. Voting_barEveyone Traveling to South Padre.. Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Eveyone Traveling to South Padre.. Vote_lcapEveyone Traveling to South Padre.. Voting_barEveyone Traveling to South Padre.. Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
songs contest globe kyle state 80inches world quad crzyblondgrl crank disc build broken pics finals chef record dollar 2010 records stereo louisiana Johncarr Audiopipe drive silence
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Eveyone Traveling to South Padre..

Go down 
+4
Team Big'Un
2loudcrew
210fordracing21
Moonie
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Eveyone Traveling to South Padre.. Empty
PostSubject: Eveyone Traveling to South Padre..   Eveyone Traveling to South Padre.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:03 pm

HAVE A SAFE TRIP.........SEE YOU THERE...WERE OUT OF HERE...
Back to top Go down
210fordracing21
Above Average Contributor
210fordracing21

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Eveyone Traveling to South Padre..   Eveyone Traveling to South Padre.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:11 pm

Have a safe trip as well! Save some beer for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
2loudcrew
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
2loudcrew

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Eveyone Traveling to South Padre..   Eveyone Traveling to South Padre.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:24 am

Damn Moonie, you finally left! I am in San Angelo. Kracker helped me with my amps. I need to use your meter on Friday to see if it helped. See you at Padre on Friday morning.
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Eveyone Traveling to South Padre..   Eveyone Traveling to South Padre.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:37 am

We are out here in the weeds of west texas on I 10....I'm already a 18 pack in.......by the way I'm not driving....san alamo bound...gps says 14 hours to go.....I call bullshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Eveyone Traveling to South Padre..   Eveyone Traveling to South Padre.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:50 am

6 hours to go
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Eveyone Traveling to South Padre..   Eveyone Traveling to South Padre.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:04 am

5 hours n 59 minutes lmao here we come mini get the umbrellas out
Back to top Go down
210fordracing21
210fordracing21

PostSubject: Re: Eveyone Traveling to South Padre..   Eveyone Traveling to South Padre.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:44 am

Is it raining?
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

PostSubject: Re: Eveyone Traveling to South Padre..   Eveyone Traveling to South Padre.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:25 pm

210fordracing21 wrote:
Is it raining?

Does it really matter if it is or not. If ur worried about the rain then there probally won't be anything but water left by the time u get here
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Eveyone Traveling to South Padre..   Eveyone Traveling to South Padre.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:05 pm

90 miles out....partly cloudy and 71...light ocean breeze
Back to top Go down
210fordracing21
210fordracing21

PostSubject: Re: Eveyone Traveling to South Padre..   Eveyone Traveling to South Padre.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:47 pm

Hahaha Na No worries but I might have to drive my truck down there instead of trailer and if thats the case my box and subs will be in the bed of the truck so rain is no good for me! I still want beer!
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Eveyone Traveling to South Padre..   Eveyone Traveling to South Padre.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:38 pm

We made it...
Back to top Go down
210fordracing21
210fordracing21

PostSubject: Re: Eveyone Traveling to South Padre..   Eveyone Traveling to South Padre.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:42 pm

NICE
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

PostSubject: Re: Eveyone Traveling to South Padre..   Eveyone Traveling to South Padre.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:19 pm

We are here
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Eveyone Traveling to South Padre..   Eveyone Traveling to South Padre.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:21 pm

go big or go home and i mean the score not the women
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: Eveyone Traveling to South Padre..   Eveyone Traveling to South Padre.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:08 pm

I meant the umbrellas in the drink fool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eveyone Traveling to South Padre..   Eveyone Traveling to South Padre.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:21 pm

Glad you all made it safe. Enjoy your weekend, still don't know if I can make it or not. Last minute notice on SQ Judges is killing me, don't know if I can find a babysitter or any other SQ judges to come help. Doing what I can that is all I can do!
Back to top Go down
SPL2K
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SPL2K

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Eveyone Traveling to South Padre..   Eveyone Traveling to South Padre.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:39 pm

sanman wrote:
go big or go home and i mean the score not the women

LMAO...got to add that to my sig line.
Back to top Go down
http://www.SPL2K.com
210fordracing21
210fordracing21

PostSubject: Re: Eveyone Traveling to South Padre..   Eveyone Traveling to South Padre.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:25 am

shadescustomtint wrote:
I meant the umbrellas in the drink fool

Hahahahahahaha I would mess that up.......... LOL See yall soon!
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Eveyone Traveling to South Padre..   Eveyone Traveling to South Padre.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:18 pm

ShowB wrote:
Glad you all made it safe. Enjoy your weekend, still don't know if I can make it or not. Last minute notice on SQ Judges is killing me, don't know if I can find a babysitter or any other SQ judges to come help. Doing what I can that is all I can do!

cheers cheers I couldn't make it to Judge but i do have to say What did Padre sneek up on Heatwave productions?????????? Should have them setup in Jan if you ask me.......Ohhhhhhhhh the island and ppl woner why the show is getting smaller everyear.....HMMMMMMMMMM
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: Eveyone Traveling to South Padre..   Eveyone Traveling to South Padre.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:43 am

We are having a blast, Laboto always a great time bro,Moonie keep up with drunk mexican lol see you guys tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Eveyone Traveling to South Padre..   Eveyone Traveling to South Padre.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:55 am

Hell they already went there other way........but did have some dam good vodkia and some cold beer...thanks guys...got to rest up so I don't break out of my score limit...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eveyone Traveling to South Padre..   Eveyone Traveling to South Padre.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eveyone Traveling to South Padre..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: