Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
finals - SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
finals - SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
finals - SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
finals - SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
finals - SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
finals - SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
finals - SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
finals - SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
finals - SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
finals - SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS Vote_lcapfinals - SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS Voting_barfinals - SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
finals - SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS Vote_lcapfinals - SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS Voting_barfinals - SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Audiopipe 80inches crank build globe drive disc pics louisiana chef silence record Johncarr dollar songs world broken contest crzyblondgrl records quad kyle 2010 state stereo finals
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS

Go down 
+3
The_Rowlands
ShowB
sanman
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

finals - SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS Empty
PostSubject: SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS   finals - SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:46 pm

now everyone needs to get the word out that finals is now back tot he basics, and all about the competitors. this should get people excited once agaion to compete and attend finals so we can make it big once agaion
Back to top Go down
ShowB
Admin
Admin
ShowB

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2011-10-01

PostSubject: Re: SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS   finals - SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:44 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.bassbattles.com
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS   finals - SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:11 pm

i think its more then just that ... people grew up spoiled rotten and think well if i cant win i wont go,,,, this new generation is crazy....hell i got my ars handed to me for 5 years but slowly gained every year ..... kids nowadays want to win and be the best right from the get go ,or they give up and quit
Back to top Go down
ShowB
Admin
Admin
ShowB

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2011-10-01

PostSubject: Re: SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS   finals - SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:35 pm

The_Rowlands wrote:
i think its more then just that ... people grew up spoiled rotten and think well if i cant win i wont go,,,, this new generation is crazy....hell i got my ars handed to me for 5 years but slowly gained every year ..... kids nowadays want to win and be the best right from the get go ,or they give up and quit

Yep I hear that ALOT at my shows, that is how I started Run What You Brung at my shows for the local guys. They feel like it is a more level playing field for them cause they aren't running with the BIG DOGS and eventually become a BIG DOG once they get the bug.

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bassbattles.com
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS   finals - SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:08 pm

ya thats what we do also at our shows 3 classes just for the locals ,all trucks 1 class all suv style another then all cars another ,,,
Back to top Go down
chapdawg1971
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
chapdawg1971

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2011-03-08

PostSubject: Re: SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS   finals - SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:42 pm

What about the guys that started this year with a crap 145.5 and ended up with a 154.3? I worked my ass off and had the wife shun him more than can be counted? No silver spoon here.....

I picked the minds of some of the great trunk guys and got loud. Fact is, I got louder after listening to Alan Hall after finals by 1.2db....

I owe a Dung Pile ton of thanks to that guy.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS   finals - SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:58 pm

so one guys told you what you needed to know where the others kept you right at bay lol

makes perfect sence to me
Back to top Go down
chapdawg1971
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
chapdawg1971

PostSubject: Re: SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS   finals - SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:17 pm

sanman wrote:
so one guys told you what you needed to know where the others kept you right at bay lol

makes perfect sence to me

Nope, but it wasn't handed to me, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS   finals - SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:27 pm

SOUNDS LIKE THEY KEPT YOU OUT OF THE RUNNING,AND IN 2ND OR THIRD OR FOURTH PLACE MAN

THIS IS A VERY FRIENDLY SPORT, BUT IN THE SAME BREATH ITS COMP
Back to top Go down
chapdawg1971
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
chapdawg1971

PostSubject: Re: SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS   finals - SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:30 pm

Yeah, I'm pretty happy to be where I am honestly. Not even a year back into it and to go from where I was to where I am currently. I think some of it has to do with my 'hardheadedness' as well as that super narrow trunk.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS   finals - SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:49 pm

I WOULD BE ALSO MAN WITH THE LITTLE AMOUNT OF TIEM YOU HAD YOU DID WELL
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS   finals - SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:20 pm

i was 100% strait up any time i talked to you man. which is why had you listened to me before finals you would of had that 1.2 AT finals. lol oh well. i even offered you the box i ran at finals on tuesday before. but since it took you like 3 weeks to do the one you had i dont think it would of worked out
Back to top Go down
chapdawg1971
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
chapdawg1971

PostSubject: Re: SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS   finals - SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:03 am

Alan wrote:
i was 100% strait up any time i talked to you man. which is why had you listened to me before finals you would of had that 1.2 AT finals. lol oh well. i even offered you the box i ran at finals on tuesday before. but since it took you like 3 weeks to do the one you had i dont think it would of worked out

Remember, I have those effed trunk hinges and hardly any room in the back of that trunk behind the wheel wells. I have that box tapered as it is. And yes, you WERE right, I'm an idiot. lol
Back to top Go down
F3M4
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
F3M4

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-06-10

PostSubject: Re: SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS   finals - SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:51 am

Took out those Ls didn't you?
Back to top Go down
chapdawg1971
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
chapdawg1971

PostSubject: Re: SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS   finals - SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:50 pm

F3M4 wrote:
Took out those Ls didn't you?

Yes Sir!! I didn't quite use Alan's hammer method since they were screwed, glued(PL400) and resined in.
Back to top Go down
F3M4
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
F3M4

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-06-10

PostSubject: Re: SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS   finals - SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:56 pm

BFH can get anything done.

Back to top Go down
tigerh4rf
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
tigerh4rf

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS   finals - SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 6:54 pm

If BFH dont work i say a sawzall gets the job done FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS   finals - SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH FINALS
Page 1 of 1