Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
is this car legal Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
is this car legal Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
is this car legal Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
is this car legal Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
is this car legal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
is this car legal Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
is this car legal Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
is this car legal Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
is this car legal Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
is this car legal Vote_lcapis this car legal Voting_baris this car legal Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
is this car legal Vote_lcapis this car legal Voting_baris this car legal Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
crank 80inches record globe songs dollar contest 2010 silence chef world quad louisiana pics state stereo crzyblondgrl Audiopipe drive records Johncarr broken build kyle disc finals
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

is this car legal

Go down 
+2
jmorri
Moonie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

is this car legal Empty
PostSubject: is this car legal   is this car legal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:26 pm

I have a chance to buy a panda....is this car legal in USACi??? it is already tagged and US legal...so i would not have any problem with the transfer
Back to top Go down
jmorri
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jmorri

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2007-06-22

is this car legal Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this car legal   is this car legal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:42 pm

There was a panda @ finals last year(Murilo). I don't see why it wouldn't be legal, especially if it is tagged, etc... here are the only rules I could find about this topic:

Only the registered owner of the vehicle or his/her attorney-in-fact may be inside the vehicle during SPL testing.

A “competitor” may not run any vehicle under his name or membership number unless said vehicle is legally registered to the competitor in his state of residence prior to the event date. (A bill of sale will not fulfill the requirement for this rule.

All vehicles must be licensed and be “street legal” as per federal regulations to compete in the Stock, Super Stock, or Modified divisions. Vehicles that do not comply will be entered and judged in the Super Modified or Port Wars division. USACI will require all of the following OEM equipment to be installed and fully functional at all times while being judged in the Stock and Modified divisions: Headlights, Tail Lights, Speedometer, Emergency Brake, OEM or equivalent automotive seats, OEM Windshield.
Back to top Go down
jmorri
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jmorri

is this car legal Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this car legal   is this car legal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:43 pm

On a side note... If I had the opportunity to buy one, I would. (so if you pass it up, toss me details on it, lol)
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

is this car legal Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this car legal   is this car legal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:49 pm

ik had the opertunity to buy a panda for 14 years now for i have overseas connections being a Soldier

I took this to the org, and proposed my plans to run one and was told that it is not a commercially available car in the united states that everyone could buy thusfor giving me an unfare advantage. the answer was no i could not.

i would say write to the R&E committee, and get it in writing either for or against you, and you would be golden but this is also not a garauntee because i have seen them over ruled by the Bald dude.

this is, and has become a crap shoot sport for a few years now even more prevelant since all the Loud and Clear Dung Pile.

good luck man
Back to top Go down
jmorri
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jmorri

is this car legal Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this car legal   is this car legal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:12 pm

I would agree with Jeff that you should get it in writing from R&E... I would also remind them this "sport" is suppose to be international, which would mean more than just the US and the panda is a dime a dozen in other places in the world.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

is this car legal Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this car legal   is this car legal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:36 pm

i asked at finals in tulsa when marillo ran the panda i asked ralph hey man thought were werent legal and this is what i was told

they are legal where he is from, and that makes it legal for him to run.

now you want to talk about an unfair advantage
Back to top Go down
scoupen
Above Average Contributor
scoupen

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2007-06-26

is this car legal Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this car legal   is this car legal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:18 pm

The only way it should be considered an unfair advantage is if you count having more money than the next guy as unfair. Everything is available to everyone, just depends on how much money you want to spend.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sbaudio
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

is this car legal Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this car legal   is this car legal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:27 pm

scoupen wrote:
The only way it should be considered an unfair advantage is if you count having more money than the next guy as unfair. Everything is available to everyone, just depends on how much money you want to spend.
This
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

is this car legal Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this car legal   is this car legal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:37 pm

i already explained the answer i got and if you were half as msart as you claim to be you would have seen that the answer i was givin in itself was what i was reffering to.

you cant just go to canada buy a panda and bring it back, but if you live in canada and its commercially available to you then your good to use it in the states

not only that but then you have to pay to bring it across the boarder to run it thats where your money answer comes into play.
Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
AudioAnonymous

Number of posts : 736

is this car legal Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this car legal   is this car legal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:05 pm

I have access to them too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

is this car legal Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this car legal   is this car legal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:07 pm

Well its not about money...im in chi town at the Strikeforce fights...i enjoy the mma more that the car audio Dung Pile
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

is this car legal Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this car legal   is this car legal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:23 pm

im watching the fights right now lol
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

is this car legal Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this car legal   is this car legal Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:22 am

Im in love with Mesaha Tate
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

is this car legal Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this car legal   is this car legal Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:19 am

i thought fedor recovered enough to continue myself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

is this car legal Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this car legal   is this car legal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

is this car legal
Page 1 of 1