Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
so why cant u? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
so why cant u? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
so why cant u? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
so why cant u? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
so why cant u? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
so why cant u? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
so why cant u? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
so why cant u? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
so why cant u? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
so why cant u? - Page 2 Vote_lcapso why cant u? - Page 2 Voting_barso why cant u? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
so why cant u? - Page 2 Vote_lcapso why cant u? - Page 2 Voting_barso why cant u? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
pics globe dollar louisiana 80inches quad crzyblondgrl drive songs disc chef finals state contest world 2010 broken crank record stereo build records kyle Johncarr silence Audiopipe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

so why cant u?

Go down 
+11
TaylorFade
sanman
johnperdeye
mschwitz
KickerRex
SQcrewcab
F3M4
outsideshot23
chrisfish
Alan
poundstone
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

so why cant u? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: so why cant u?   so why cant u? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:43 am

First topic message reminder :

use the cd u get from usaci to compete with? i have before idk if larry just hasnt got word or what but i was told at the show last weekend i couldnt use my cd for my run even though its the usaci cd i was sent with my membership!! so maybe i missed something or maybe he needs to be informed on what the actual rules are for this we also had problems with the cd skipping and people werent aloud to use their cd's im just wonderin if i missed something i thought u could use the cd u get isnt it exactly the same? and if we cant they should have multiple there. just wonderin other then that and the mic not working and having to use a different 1 was a great show!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TaylorFade
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: so why cant u?   so why cant u? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:05 pm

One show I went to this year, the judge told me I could only meter on the passenger side and that the judge had to sit in the car with me while I metered.

Umm... ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: so why cant u?   so why cant u? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:11 am

chrisfish wrote:
If we only had more Jaffe's and ShowB's.

Awww Thanks Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: so why cant u?   so why cant u? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:17 am

TaylorFade wrote:
One show I went to this year, the judge told me I could only meter on the passenger side and that the judge had to sit in the car with me while I metered.

Umm... ok.

I would like to know who's show this was?

First off the rules state, the person who owns the car is the one that should run the car unless there is persmission from the owner of said vehicle. (This is something that is usually enforced only at FINALS...Just sayin!)

Second off the rules state, the mic (with globe) can be on either side of the vehicle but CAN NOT be on the same side as the competitor.

Third off the rules state, NO ONE is allowed in the car but the competitor (see First off rules)

lol! - Some of you guys are going to give me a heart attack with these stories of shows you all are attending. DAMMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!

For the ones that don't know, I got the name ShowB (short for ShowBitch) because I Bytch ALOT about rules and enforcing them.
Back to top Go down
F3M4
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
F3M4

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-06-10

PostSubject: Re: so why cant u?   so why cant u? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:35 am

The show was import face off.
I pushed my seat up where I normally meter and the guy couldnt fit so he didnt get in.
Back to top Go down
ascitiesburn69

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2010-04-25

PostSubject: Re: so why cant u?   so why cant u? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:47 am

WOWWWWW. Too bad I didn't go to that one....I would have had quite a few laughs
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: so why cant u?   so why cant u? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:14 am

ascitiesburn69 wrote:
WOWWWWW. Too bad I didn't go to that one....I would have had quite a few laughs

Yeah you missed it the guy had no clue of the rules!!!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: so why cant u?   so why cant u? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:50 am

so my question is how do these people get the be representatives of usaci at all

i mean is it that bad that yall are higher complete and utter jack asses to run the shows now or what.

these people have no bisuness being in the lanes running a show, and i think the community is speaking pretty loud right now, and if you wounder where the people are t use to run well might be that they have chosen an org with much more structure
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: so why cant u?   so why cant u? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:00 am

it just seems that its not the director doing Dung Pile here its his helpers who think they know everything and run the show i never really have a problem with larry other then the fact that they do that and it keeps happening i think this issue has been straightened out i will see at the next show but im happy that it was resolved pretty easy. just hope thats all for the year.lol i almost didnt post anything about it but just felt it needed brought up. thanks guys!!
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: so why cant u?   so why cant u? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:11 pm

SQcrewcab wrote:
also allows NO 2nd run on SB.. you must PAY to do a 2nd run. also set a limit to entries at this last show. Said we will limit to x amount of entries, no more because i have stuff to do and have to drive home..

there is no reason for that idiot to be a director. i wonder if ralph sees that that retard costs him money with that bs. x amonut of enteries??????? if he was my employee, he would be fired for sure.
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: so why cant u?   so why cant u? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:04 pm

sanman wrote:
so my question is how do these people get the be representatives of usaci at all

i mean is it that bad that yall are higher complete and utter jack asses to run the shows now or what.

these people have no bisuness being in the lanes running a show, and i think the community is speaking pretty loud right now, and if you wounder where the people are t use to run well might be that they have chosen an org with much more structure

Exaxctly.....whoever is running a show should at least know the basic rules!!
Back to top Go down
Kylediablo
Kylediablo

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-03-31

PostSubject: Re: so why cant u?   so why cant u? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:39 pm

Also several ppl weren't allowed to do a second spl run. He was telling everyone that they had to do it the first time the werr in the lane and could not pull back around. I know the 2 ppl this happened to tried to pay for a second run and weren't allowed to. This combined with the cd issue made them just leave the show. They said they will never go to a another usaci show.

When it was my turn in the lane he put the globe in the kick and stuck my floormat over it. I told him to take it off and he said no and just shut the door. That pissed me off because I know my score is less when that happens. Their was a reason the floor mat was on the seat to start with because I didn't want that to be done.

I don't remember if it was him or not but one of the guys that was with Larry last year in WI. Told me I wasn't allowed to rev my engine in an spl run. Lolz

Last thing was my buddy did his run in super mod 0-4000 and on his second run that guy tried to change his class to 4000 and up because of his amp ffor his highs. I know that is in the rule book but what was Cow poopy is we pulled the rca out and he still was bitching about it. If ur going to enforce these rules like that at a 1x show with like all local competitors then do it to everyone. Not just one guy. It's not fair to everyone to just enforce it on one person who is local and this was like his first show.

I like Larry and don't blame him for anything but that guy was getting on my nerves if he would have not let me do my second run I would have left and that woulda been my last usaci show
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: so why cant u?   so why cant u? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:53 pm

I use to use my mat like that. It is illegal because it makes a mic pocket.
I think all the other stuff is bull. There has been shows ware there is so manny competitors that it was after dark and re runs were not allowed because it would be midnight before we could leave. I don't know what the situation was at the show you were at but it happens.
And about the Mids amp at a single point show I have never seen or heard of that. I hope the next one goes better for you guys we can't afford to loose any more competitors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so why cant u?   so why cant u? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

so why cant u?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: