Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
so why cant u? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
so why cant u? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
so why cant u? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
so why cant u? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
so why cant u? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
so why cant u? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
so why cant u? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
so why cant u? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
so why cant u? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
so why cant u? Vote_lcapso why cant u? Voting_barso why cant u? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
2010 build pics silence world crzyblondgrl drive disc 80inches state finals dollar Audiopipe record quad records globe crank louisiana chef kyle stereo contest songs broken Johncarr
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

so why cant u?

Go down 
+11
TaylorFade
sanman
johnperdeye
mschwitz
KickerRex
SQcrewcab
F3M4
outsideshot23
chrisfish
Alan
poundstone
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

so why cant u? Empty
PostSubject: so why cant u?   so why cant u? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:43 am

use the cd u get from usaci to compete with? i have before idk if larry just hasnt got word or what but i was told at the show last weekend i couldnt use my cd for my run even though its the usaci cd i was sent with my membership!! so maybe i missed something or maybe he needs to be informed on what the actual rules are for this we also had problems with the cd skipping and people werent aloud to use their cd's im just wonderin if i missed something i thought u could use the cd u get isnt it exactly the same? and if we cant they should have multiple there. just wonderin other then that and the mic not working and having to use a different 1 was a great show!!
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

so why cant u? Empty
PostSubject: Re: so why cant u?   so why cant u? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:49 am

At every show I've been to my whole life we've been able to use our own usaci disc.
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

so why cant u? Empty
PostSubject: Re: so why cant u?   so why cant u? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:42 am

Yea! and now flash drives too
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2009-09-13

so why cant u? Empty
PostSubject: Re: so why cant u?   so why cant u? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:15 pm

Alan wrote:
At every show I've been to my whole life we've been able to use our own usaci disc.
i just put the disc on flashdrive and thats all i use... usaci disk on jump drive for every org even meca.. no skipping
Back to top Go down
F3M4
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
F3M4

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-06-10

so why cant u? Empty
PostSubject: Re: so why cant u?   so why cant u? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:25 pm

MEhCA.

alan is right though....
Something is wrong there.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

so why cant u? Empty
PostSubject: Re: so why cant u?   so why cant u? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:28 pm

Wait. Since when can we use a flash drive?
Back to top Go down
SQcrewcab
SQcrewcab

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2007-06-23

so why cant u? Empty
PostSubject: Re: so why cant u?   so why cant u? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:40 pm

I paid for a new membership at this show and they refused to give me one of the CD'S..said "from now on out we can only issue the new SB cd but we don't have it"..
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

so why cant u? Empty
PostSubject: Re: so why cant u?   so why cant u? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:09 pm

see thats Cow poopy im bout to have to talk with ralph we had people run sb so they could use their flashdrive since they cant play cd's and that was ok but i cant use the official usaci cd and they said it was ralph who said this! i dont think ill go to anymore shows run by larrry he had some guy there actin like he ran everything and they just didnt seem to care what the rules were they were making their own so till they get it fixed im done with usaci midwest if i go to a usaci show ill go to ones down south with a different staff cuz they just dont seem to even know what the rules are i knew more then them and they kept telling me no that aint right!
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

so why cant u? Empty
PostSubject: Re: so why cant u?   so why cant u? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:10 pm

and thats on top of the 2 hour wait because the mic wasnt working and ended up using a friend of ours mic for the whole show u think youd test all that Dung Pile before your first show.
i understand Dung Pile happens and that was fine but the cd thing just really irked me because i know they are wrong!
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

so why cant u? Empty
PostSubject: Re: so why cant u?   so why cant u? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:12 pm

and yeah alan its in a thread somewhere here that we can use whatever kinda music generator we want like mp3 player and ipods and flashdrives buts not in the rules yet jenissa and ralph both said its fine now as far as i know.
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

so why cant u? Empty
PostSubject: Re: so why cant u?   so why cant u? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:19 pm

Usaci directors will have the new sb disc on flash drives for us to use as well. If the damn thing ever gets done.
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

so why cant u? Empty
PostSubject: Re: so why cant u?   so why cant u? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:22 pm

wow.. this is bs.. I've only used the cd they brought 1 time.. thats because i lost mine.. never heard of that bs..
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

so why cant u? Empty
PostSubject: Re: so why cant u?   so why cant u? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:47 pm

What's the point of having a special cd if you can use a flash drive? Couldn't I just lay whatever I wanted to mix in with the music from the disc and load it on?
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

so why cant u? Empty
PostSubject: Re: so why cant u?   so why cant u? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:57 pm

The sb flashdrive will be provided bu the judge is what I understood from ralph's post.
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

so why cant u? Empty
PostSubject: Re: so why cant u?   so why cant u? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:57 pm

Do you know the judge's name or can you describe him? I used to be Larry's SPL judge and I've taken the last few years off. Maybe I need to come back or at least make it to some shows. I will be hosting 4 shows in West Bend, WI and assure you my shows with him will run smoothly and be exciting like shows used to be up here. Pm or text me if you want to talk further about this. I'd hate to loose anymore competitors in the area.
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23

so why cant u? Empty
PostSubject: Re: so why cant u?   so why cant u? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:17 pm

i keep a copy of the rules printed out with me because alot of times its up to you to make sure your legal.. i had to start carrying D9 booklet with me too because iw as at a show and thought surely they will know a d9 is 900@4 but nope.. most of the times its the sp shows though and its all laid back and no one cares
Back to top Go down
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2007-06-25

so why cant u? Empty
PostSubject: Re: so why cant u?   so why cant u? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:36 pm

Ive always used my own cd
Back to top Go down

so why cant u? Empty
PostSubject: Re: so why cant u?   so why cant u? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:52 pm

Wow I just skimmed thru all this but what a MESS!

You can use the CD that came with your membership, you can use a Flash Drive, you can even use a MP3 player. The director also has to make available a copy of the CD for you to use at the show and should have more than 1 copy in case of skipping or breakage. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BUY A CD TO COMPETE!

Once the SB CD is available to EVERYONE, we will impliment that ONLY THAT SB CD can be used in STREETBEAT. For all other SPL, any USACi Authorized CD can be used for tones and/or sweeps.

Hope this clears up any confusion.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

so why cant u? Empty
PostSubject: Re: so why cant u?   so why cant u? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:04 pm

you can run it what you have encountered is an uneducated director/judge wich many of us have become use to.

these people are highered to do shows, and be ambassadors for usaci but they dont even know the fornicating rules

PATHETIC
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

so why cant u? Empty
PostSubject: Re: so why cant u?   so why cant u? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:22 pm

So someone could load the sb cd into their PC .. .. layer a tone into the track.. then onto their drive. And run that? I mean how do you know if someone is using a track from the proper cd if its on a drive?
Back to top Go down
SQcrewcab
SQcrewcab

so why cant u? Empty
PostSubject: Re: so why cant u?   so why cant u? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:25 pm

We had problems last year with rules and same judge. all he did was get pissed off that we called ralph over it and then durring his competitor meetings the rest of the year and this year he told everyone he is the judge and if you dont like what goes, call ralph and apeal it.
Back to top Go down
SQcrewcab
SQcrewcab

so why cant u? Empty
PostSubject: Re: so why cant u?   so why cant u? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:27 pm

also allows NO 2nd run on SB.. you must PAY to do a 2nd run. also set a limit to entries at this last show. Said we will limit to x amount of entries, no more because i have stuff to do and have to drive home..
Back to top Go down

so why cant u? Empty
PostSubject: Re: so why cant u?   so why cant u? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:35 pm

Alan wrote:
So someone could load the sb cd into their PC .. .. layer a tone into the track.. then onto their drive. And run that? I mean how do you know if someone is using a track from the proper cd if its on a drive?

You can watch the waves and see if there is a tone in the music. I have actually tested tracks from those I was unsure about and checked it out on a program I have in my laptop. But then again I am strick on that stuff....LMAO
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

so why cant u? Empty
PostSubject: Re: so why cant u?   so why cant u? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:43 pm

You should also be able to see it moving on the termlab. That is if the judge is paying attention while you're running.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

so why cant u? Empty
PostSubject: Re: so why cant u?   so why cant u? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:50 pm

Lol. That's what im saying.
Back to top Go down

so why cant u? Empty
PostSubject: Re: so why cant u?   so why cant u? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:53 pm

That is what I was trying to say but some might not understand if they do not have a Term Lab
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23

so why cant u? Empty
PostSubject: Re: so why cant u?   so why cant u? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:06 pm

ShowB wrote:
That is what I was trying to say but some might not understand if they do not have a Term Lab
ya allan.. get a termlab so you can follow... lol
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

so why cant u? Empty
PostSubject: Re: so why cant u?   so why cant u? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:02 pm

see i didnt know he pulled that Dung Pile at the show i left early but while i was there larry wasnt even running anything he was off running around and some kid was running the computer and idk the guy who was the mic monkey but he acts like he know every fornicating thing about usaci but actually know Dung Pile the same guy who last year said he can make a cd to make any system do a 180!!!lmfao he wheres the old school hat with the button up front on the little bill idk his name but thanks jenissa i am printing out a copy of the rules to take with me from now on and i will question everything i am tired of a director who dont give a Dung Pile about what he is doing it seems he still hasnt posted the shows for our area on the fb page like he was suppose to he has been pawning it off on some people i know maybe im just being pissy but i feel if you are gonna represent usaci u should do it to the fullest and wanna do anything you can to better the sport!
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

so why cant u? Empty
PostSubject: Re: so why cant u?   so why cant u? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:20 pm

If we only had more Jaffe's and ShowB's.
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

so why cant u? Empty
PostSubject: Re: so why cant u?   so why cant u? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:38 pm

ok so i talked with my buddy and apparently the guy who was doing all this is rob if u know who that is andhe has been talked to i got no problem with people enforcing the rules but know what the damn rules are and what you are enforcing before you go telling people like you are mr allmighty rule man!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

so why cant u? Empty
PostSubject: Re: so why cant u?   so why cant u? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

so why cant u?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: