Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
padre scores, lets see them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
padre scores, lets see them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
padre scores, lets see them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
padre scores, lets see them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
padre scores, lets see them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
padre scores, lets see them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
padre scores, lets see them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
padre scores, lets see them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
padre scores, lets see them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
padre scores, lets see them - Page 3 Vote_lcappadre scores, lets see them - Page 3 Voting_barpadre scores, lets see them - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
padre scores, lets see them - Page 3 Vote_lcappadre scores, lets see them - Page 3 Voting_barpadre scores, lets see them - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
silence chef broken disc crzyblondgrl finals stereo state 80inches build globe Audiopipe louisiana songs records drive kyle world record Johncarr 2010 quad contest pics dollar crank
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

padre scores, lets see them

Go down 
+19
dbdaddy
dodgeman
taz
Stingraysevenout
Mark Brus
chrisfish
johnperdeye
DMAN
mrbashful210
beatnoutdaframe
scionsoloxb
outsideshot23
The_Rowlands
poundstone
greg G
sanman
2loudcrew
Moonie
daddy_j
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
daddy_j
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2008-04-30

padre scores, lets see them - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: padre scores, lets see them   padre scores, lets see them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

?????????????
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: padre scores, lets see them   padre scores, lets see them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:56 pm

Kick ass scores! Congrats ..
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: padre scores, lets see them   padre scores, lets see them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:59 pm

bout time moonie all that talking we had done lol glad to see all went well for you
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: padre scores, lets see them   padre scores, lets see them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:25 pm

Thanks man....if it wasn't for you, Chad S., Mike Hughes, Rob, Jimbo and Keith I would be lost...you guys were the vets that helped me.....that's why I try to help everyone....so the new blood will have the same support I did.....thanks to everyone that's helped me...and I forgot Rusty @ DC
Back to top Go down
mrbashful210
mrbashful210

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2010-04-26

PostSubject: Re: padre scores, lets see them   padre scores, lets see them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:13 pm

O WHO GOT CAUGHT WITH SMOKE?!?!?!?! border patrol said one of the soundoff guys had some on him!!!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: padre scores, lets see them   padre scores, lets see them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:12 am

not I
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: padre scores, lets see them   padre scores, lets see them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:02 am

lol somebody forgot bout them damn border patrol!!!lol
Back to top Go down
V.I.
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: padre scores, lets see them   padre scores, lets see them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:38 pm

who else got new WR
Back to top Go down
mrbashful210
mrbashful210

PostSubject: Re: padre scores, lets see them   padre scores, lets see them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:46 pm

dbdaddy wrote:
not I
no you almost got cought with about 6 of us mexicans in your box! lol
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: padre scores, lets see them   padre scores, lets see them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:59 pm

yeah, we almost made it until the cop heard, "ey vato, who turnid off the estereo?
Back to top Go down
mrbashful210
mrbashful210

PostSubject: Re: padre scores, lets see them   padre scores, lets see them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:11 pm

lol....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: padre scores, lets see them   padre scores, lets see them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:06 pm

Thanks to everyone that came out. Had a great time and glad I got to see some of you all that I only see once or twice a year. Congradulations to ALL of you, your all winners in my book just for coming out and supporting USACi, friends, family and competing.

I watched you all help each other, that is TRUE COMPETITION!

See you at future shows Smile
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: padre scores, lets see them   padre scores, lets see them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:31 pm

We just made it home.....Border Patrol looked @ my car about the same time ralph and janissa did....we were there for about an hour......Jeff in the dodge tacoed his wheels so we had hell...but with all the problems we will all be there next year!
Back to top Go down
chapdawg1971
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
chapdawg1971

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2011-03-08

PostSubject: Re: padre scores, lets see them   padre scores, lets see them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:20 pm

Allen, Derek.....it was nice meeting both of you guys. You guy's were so helpful and I really appreciate it! If I helped you guys, glad to have helped. Oh, I was the guy in the white Saturn that got beat in the 0-1K trunk by .2db

I really met some great guys in the long time that I have been away from the sport, gotta hand it to you. Great bunch of guys! Jenissa, the best, gotta say, you made my 8 hour drive worth it.

I have the vids of some of the runs, just gotta sort through them and will upload to YT if you want, just let me know.

John C.
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: padre scores, lets see them   padre scores, lets see them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:10 pm

chapdawg1971 wrote:
Allen, Derek.....it was nice meeting both of you guys. You guy's were so helpful and I really appreciate it! If I helped you guys, glad to have helped. Oh, I was the guy in the white Saturn that got beat in the 0-1K trunk by .2db

I really met some great guys in the long time that I have been away from the sport, gotta hand it to you. Great bunch of guys! Jenissa, the best, gotta say, you made my 8 hour drive worth it.

I have the vids of some of the runs, just gotta sort through them and will upload to YT if you want, just let me know.

John C.
post them up please.
Back to top Go down
chapdawg1971
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
chapdawg1971

PostSubject: Re: padre scores, lets see them   padre scores, lets see them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:56 am

Certainly will......gotta sort through them. Here's one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CmWklcLJLo
Back to top Go down
Team Tiny "Little Black"
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Team Tiny

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: padre scores, lets see them   padre scores, lets see them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:04 am

chrisfish wrote:
team tiny FTMFW! cheers good job

Thanks Fish....wish it would have been a little closer so you could have went home for the weekend...LMAO Maybe next year the Minnot will make it to the show
Back to top Go down
mrbashful210
mrbashful210

PostSubject: Re: padre scores, lets see them   padre scores, lets see them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:11 am

chapdawg1971 wrote:

hay jimbo i found my other tenth!!!!!! i had an out of phase sub lol.. i also found gains with your help thanks..
Back to top Go down
chapdawg1971
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
chapdawg1971

PostSubject: Re: padre scores, lets see them   padre scores, lets see them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:39 am

Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: padre scores, lets see them   padre scores, lets see them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:51 am

chapdawg1971 wrote:
Here's Allen's SB run.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24wyisp8-zY
sweet!!!! the new sb cd is nice!!!!! Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect good run btw! you tied my score. now i have to rebuild! Suspect Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: padre scores, lets see them   padre scores, lets see them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:54 am

well maybe ya got ryan motivated for the year!lol
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: padre scores, lets see them   padre scores, lets see them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:56 am

poundstone wrote:
well maybe ya got ryan motivated for the year!lol
naaaaaa! Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
chapdawg1971
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
chapdawg1971

PostSubject: Re: padre scores, lets see them   padre scores, lets see them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:25 pm

Derek, I'm uploading one of the van flexing and hair tricking as i type this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5zQtMvx6cQ
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: padre scores, lets see them   padre scores, lets see them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:01 pm

chapdawg1971 wrote:

nice.. what kinda power was he runnin?
Back to top Go down
chapdawg1971
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
chapdawg1971

PostSubject: Re: padre scores, lets see them   padre scores, lets see them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:15 pm

outsideshot23 wrote:
chapdawg1971 wrote:

nice.. what kinda power was he runnin?

I believe three AB 200.1, but he can correct me if I'm wrong, he also had a sub out of phase that day.

Here's Jim Pitcher's run, at least one that I caught.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y12HInC1Tq8
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: padre scores, lets see them   padre scores, lets see them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Right on bro... I just knew you were gonna show the first run....LOL the one i was a stone bruzz and played freq 86 or someshit that pause button was hiding from me or my eyes where to swoll shut...LOL good times i was like wtf then came that run it wasn't as funny lol thanks for posting
Back to top Go down
chapdawg1971
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
chapdawg1971

PostSubject: Re: padre scores, lets see them   padre scores, lets see them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:23 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
Right on bro... I just knew you were gonna show the first run....LOL the one i was a stone bruzz and played freq 86 or someshit that pause button was hiding from me or my eyes where to swoll shut...LOL good times i was like wtf then came that run it wasn't as funny lol thanks for posting

Nah Man, I wouldn't have put that out there. I have a ton to sort through so I might have it. I do have Moonie's Post run though.

Here's mine, Derek wasn't as handy with the camera.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLDQPAaByLM
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: padre scores, lets see them   padre scores, lets see them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:26 pm

My post run was 4 hours of RAIN!.....lol
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: padre scores, lets see them   padre scores, lets see them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:33 pm

chapdawg1971 wrote:
Stingraysevenout wrote:

Nah Man, I wouldn't have put that out there. I have a ton to sort through so I might have it. I do have Moonie's Post run though.

Here's mine, Derek wasn't as handy with the camera.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLDQPAaByLM
nice run! What equipment do you have?
Back to top Go down
chapdawg1971
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
chapdawg1971

PostSubject: Re: padre scores, lets see them   padre scores, lets see them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:55 pm

Thanks.....I'm just getting back into competitive audio. I'm running a Sundown 3000D and D4 SA-12's, making the switch to D2s and making a few box tweaks. People have told me that metering with the globe is a little different and I found out first hand this last weekend. Best I have done is a 49.7@41
Back to top Go down
mrbashful210
mrbashful210

PostSubject: Re: padre scores, lets see them   padre scores, lets see them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 1:17 am

U[quote="outsideshot23"]
chapdawg1971 wrote:

nice.. what kinda power was he runnin?[/quote
]Yeah I have 3 ab200.1s but one is a different model and it was throwing the sub out of phase.. You can actualy see it moving at its own pace..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: padre scores, lets see them   padre scores, lets see them - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

padre scores, lets see them
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next