Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre? Vote_lcapWill the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre? Voting_barWill the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre? Vote_lcapWill the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre? Voting_barWill the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Johncarr records crzyblondgrl record 2010 chef drive dollar disc world globe songs build Audiopipe stereo silence pics contest crank quad kyle broken finals louisiana 80inches state
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre?

Go down 
+8
Moonie
rd s10
BBGIC
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
shadescustomtint
210fordracing21
Team Big'Un
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre? Empty
PostSubject: Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre?   Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:17 pm

Question
Back to top Go down
210fordracing21
Above Average Contributor
210fordracing21

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre?   Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:22 pm

It better be!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre?   Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:15 am

It should be We have some work to do
Back to top Go down
210fordracing21
210fordracing21

PostSubject: Re: Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre?   Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:43 am

YA its 150 bucks to do a WR run right? I'm gunna do 1801-3000 stock if I meter high enough next weekend
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

PostSubject: Re: Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre?   Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:42 pm

Yep 150
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre?   Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:48 pm

LOL

Yes if Ralph is there it will be there... And Ralph doesn't miss this show never has....

And yup just send me 50 and give ralph 100 at the show and you will be good to go on the record run bro.....hehehe
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

PostSubject: Re: Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre?   Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:50 pm

We taking donatins to fly u down
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre?   Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:55 pm

ohhhhhhhhhhh lawd...... i dont doubt ya at all bro
Back to top Go down
210fordracing21
210fordracing21

PostSubject: Re: Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre?   Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:55 pm

Hahaha ok Jimbo cash or check lol?
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

PostSubject: Re: Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre?   Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:04 pm

He wants cash prefers all ONES please
Back to top Go down
210fordracing21
210fordracing21

PostSubject: Re: Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre?   Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:07 pm

LOL Oh So its easier to spend at the strip club right? Hahaha Done!
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre?   Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:08 pm

210fordracing21 wrote:
YA its 150 bucks to do a WR run right? I'm gunna do 1801-3000 stock if I meter high enough next weekend
Aaa! It Is 100$ !
Back to top Go down
210fordracing21
210fordracing21

PostSubject: Re: Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre?   Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:13 pm

to you too? lol I'm not made of money lol!!!!!! Big un how much yall want? Hahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

PostSubject: Re: Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre?   Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:36 pm

the strip club is right, but u never know u may need it to tip at the show or on the beach
Back to top Go down
210fordracing21
210fordracing21

PostSubject: Re: Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre?   Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:48 pm

Good point!!! LOL How many vehicles are yall bringing Big Un?
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

PostSubject: Re: Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre?   Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:09 pm

Just bringing 1 unless we decide to bring the truck at the last minute but lots of work has to be done and the van is the main focus right now
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre?   Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:20 pm

The Okur is stout we knocked down 2 subs at jimbos show n the amps didnt even flicker
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre?   Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:21 pm

B&K and WR Termlab will be at Padre.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre?   Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:25 pm

210fordracing21 wrote:

well u r going to need a 162.8 so u are going tp need a 63.1 if u only lose .2 per run because u have to beat it twice to win.... if u tie u justed wasted 100 bucks
Back to top Go down
210fordracing21
210fordracing21

PostSubject: Re: Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre?   Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:37 pm

Ya I saw that sub lock up! Those amps must be bad if yall are using them!!!! @RDS10 Yes sir, I hope to be doing that but The more I think about it the less likely it seems But I wont know anything till next saturday! I'm breaking in the subs all weekend and all next week while I finish the SPL box and all the other critical small details to hit a number like that! If I dont hit atleast a 64 before Padre I wont even waste my money, thanks for the info bro!
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre?   Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:16 pm

One locked up the other lost a coil so its working lol
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre?   Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:23 pm

We are thinking of running for the legal record....but we are goin over to Lubbock and test it with Jones first.....
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre?   Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:10 pm

Moonie wrote:
We are thinking of running for the legal record....but we are goin over to Lubbock and test it with Jones first.....
Best of luck !
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre?   Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:33 am

Who haha, You definately found someone who can point you in the direction of which you should be going, and help you rebuild your box if needed, thats a box building fool
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre?   Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 2:27 pm

Aint no doubt
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre?   Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 3:17 pm

Good luck homie. I know you will up your score.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre?   Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:54 pm

We damn sure trying, We have some ideas that we are working on so we will soon see if they pay off or not. How the hell you been?
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre?   Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:03 pm

well i might go for the bnk and outlaw just depends on if im loud by then or not
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre?   Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:44 pm

Hey Big'Un stop by Houston and picked me up, I am going with you guys Smile Oh and on the way to me - pick up JImbo that should be a FUN ride down!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre?   Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:09 pm

wow hummers all the way down huh lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre?   Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will the WR MIc and B&K be in Padre?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next