Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy Vote_lcapMaybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy Voting_barMaybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy Vote_lcapMaybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy Voting_barMaybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
contest kyle chef state finals Audiopipe quad disc world louisiana globe stereo 80inches build pics dollar broken record records crzyblondgrl songs 2010 Johncarr drive silence crank
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy

Go down 
+8
Chris Team ACT
The_Rowlands
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
mfivespeed
DMAN
sanman
outsideshot23
12 posters
AuthorMessage
outsideshot23
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2009-09-13

Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy Empty
PostSubject: Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy   Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:48 pm

Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy   Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:14 pm

i hearing him talk about people hearing you be loud lol thats kool

hear in usaci we use a meter to determine this its pretty flwaless, and doesnt depend on opinions to determine who is actually louder lol

they do drive by in mecca i think lol

Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy   Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:14 pm

and i didnt learn anything at all from it sorry i knew what he was saying already
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23

PostSubject: Re: Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy   Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:20 pm

lol.. its pretty comical.. you should tune in to some of his other imformative videos
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy   Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:25 pm

actually i lied man i learned that you can run a maxxonics on itty bitty wiring lol
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy   Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:35 pm

Well that wasted about 10 minutes of my day!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
outsideshot23

PostSubject: Re: Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy   Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:37 pm

how can you not learn anything. this guy has a Phd in car audio. lol. and im thinking about opening up my "air hole" on my box
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy   Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:39 pm

and he says a 15" cock that will come snatch all our ho's up haha
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy   Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:47 pm

sanman wrote:
and he says a 15" cock that will come snatch all our ho's up haha

lol
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
outsideshot23

PostSubject: Re: Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy   Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:48 pm

I want to know whats going on with that box that too "illegal " that he cant even compete with it. I bet there is some tricky Dung Pile going on in there. all those "illegal dimesnions"
Back to top Go down
mfivespeed
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
mfivespeed

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy   Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:21 pm

i think im dumber now
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23

PostSubject: Re: Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy   Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:46 pm

hes got another video talking about how 15" is bigger then most people subs and hertz is "how many times the cone shakes" per second
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy   Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:52 pm

lol he has no idea hertzzz is how many times per second that acv cycles 180 degrees + and - lol creating 360 degrees
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy   Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:16 pm

Ima kick someone in da damn nutzzzz .. I cant get those minutes back they are wasted.....

F U C KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK LOL
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy   Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:48 pm

You have to be joking.
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy   Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:12 pm

ima get way louder now look out
Back to top Go down
Chris Team ACT

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy   Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:22 pm

I need to have this kid on my audio team. A ton of good sound advise right there. I got to learn more about these "air holes".
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23

PostSubject: Re: Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy   Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:29 pm

hes got another vid where hes going over the parts of the sub and he gets absolutely nothing right. he calls the basket the spider.. so he says you pick up the sub by the spider.. lol .. just look at some of his vids.. hes got like 200 and they alla re just as comical as the last... oh yeah.. he can tune a mean sealed box
Back to top Go down
djman37
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
djman37

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy   Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 3:53 pm

people have been posting links to his 'instructional' videos on forums for a couple of weeks now. he has a rebuttal video that i hear he gets so mad he stutters and shakes.
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23

PostSubject: Re: Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy   Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm

ya he calls out his haters. lol.. says he has 30k cash and 30k hoes .. lol.. all up in the 02 corolla of course... its fun to watch when your bored as Dung Pile
Back to top Go down
nebrsq
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
nebrsq

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy   Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:14 pm

All I can say is wow, I wonder if usaci can incorporate this distance test.
You know, I almost saw the water bottle move!!
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23

PostSubject: Re: Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy   Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:29 pm

haha.. i just watched one he had a cheap ass fusion on a dual 300w amp.. and he says the dual is a clean 300w. its all about quality not quantity.. LOL then he turns it up and you cant hear it.. hes head bobbing away and im like wtf... then they walk up to the trunk and you can hear a faint rattle. lol
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy   Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:23 pm

Someone needs to put a foot in that dudes airhole.
Back to top Go down
ARMed&Bangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ARMed&Bangin

Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy   Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:10 am

Was entertaining indeed. Did anyone notice dude foaming at the mouth in the first, shorter video where he was "schooling" us on tuning? Foaming begins around the 2:20 mark and remains throughout.

Oh, and he needed the Sony Xplode HU due to it's power output? Priceless.
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23

PostSubject: Re: Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy   Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:44 am

quality is better then quantity.. lol
Back to top Go down
ARMed&Bangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ARMed&Bangin

Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy   Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:10 am

"because I have a 15" sub" haa "I'm the loudest muhfukka in the world." good stuff there.
Back to top Go down
roger1978
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
roger1978

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2011-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy   Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:43 pm

so let me see my box with a big air hole and my 2 18s is all wrong, im gonna rip it all out and start over today making a trip to walmart lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy   Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maybe you vets can learn something from this.. enjoy
Page 1 of 1