Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
cactus - Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
cactus - Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
cactus - Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
cactus - Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
cactus - Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
cactus - Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
cactus - Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
cactus - Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
cactus - Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
cactus - Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL - Page 2 Vote_lcapcactus - Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL - Page 2 Voting_barcactus - Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
cactus - Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL - Page 2 Vote_lcapcactus - Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL - Page 2 Voting_barcactus - Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
disc record contest crank globe Audiopipe louisiana drive stereo finals world 80inches Johncarr records chef kyle songs silence quad 2010 pics build broken dollar crzyblondgrl state
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL

Go down 
+21
Mark Brus
Quis
BBGIC
Navi
Alarm God
bojangles
The_Rowlands
Stingraysevenout
Alan
scionsoloxb
chrisfish
chrisbaldelli
KickerRex
sanman
XFL-Leader
poundstone
AudioAnonymous
F3M4
strpperpolef150
daddy_j
TaylorFade
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TaylorFade
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2010-04-05

cactus - Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL   cactus - Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Will a CS dealer pm me, please.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
daddy_j
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2008-04-30

cactus - Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL   cactus - Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:36 pm

I see all the ignorant people shut up. Thanks sanman.

The reason I call you ignorant is because more than one person told you guys this info, and your little brains didn't get it.
Back to top Go down
F3M4
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
F3M4

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL   cactus - Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:34 pm

The rule book needs to say it like that. Maybe more elegantly, with more grammar. As of now, NO ONE who was not on this forum at the time of it being tested would know it could be used.

This everyone new who doesn't understand some grandfather clause in the rule book is helpless and can't read stuff has got to stop. You, being one of the premiere members on this site should consider acting a little bit more like the person you should be portraying. Be a douche to someone else, none of us were douches to you.

Also by the way, all of us searched the forums, no one was able to find anything about it on the site.

Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL   cactus - Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:41 pm

ok first of all i dont give a fornicate what you think about me

now that we have that out the way

i dont give a fornicate about grammer or being proper and prim so shove that Dung Pile

now lets get to the nitty of it all

who the fornicate is we ya'll got a group togather???????????????????????

ask the right question and get the right answer even better yet after you got your answer on here, and you didnt like it why not call the main office and get there point of view

once again in case you didnt read it correctly the first time due to my bad englash, and spulling

i dont give a fornicate what you like or dont like about me it has nothing to do with the facts at all

last but not least yup im one of the elders around here thats watched new punks come in, state tere Cow poopy opinions based off of what they like or dont like, and i still could care less if you stay or not like it or not

lets see if this is spelled correctly

TATA
Back to top Go down
F3M4
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
F3M4

PostSubject: Re: Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL   cactus - Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:49 pm

I'm not going to sit here and start a pissing match with you. If you want to sit and watch a sport on which you've obviously spent a large amount of time die, then so be it.

You wouldn't have addressed this question like that had it been posed to you in person now would you?

And its TA DA, a TATA is found in DNA, not that you care.

Back to top Go down
TaylorFade
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL   cactus - Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:01 pm

Wow. Lol. First off, I wasn't crying. Curious? Yes. And I did search. There is only one thread where someone questions the pf600 and he got like zero responses. If you notice the OP, I was just looking for a CS dealer so I could get a pf600. I found one. When he told me that it was 800@4, I was just a little confused so I starting asking about the amp. I'm not dropping $700-800 on an amp if it's some new higher rated version that isn't going to be legal in the class I want to run.

I will admit that I was "ignorant" of a "30% rule." Maybe us "new" guys take the rules a little too literally and haven't learned how to bend them yet or figured out what we can get away with. Our bad. But we're learning. Pretty soon we'll figure out all of the little tricks of the trade and then maybe we can be rude and obnoxious to any new crop of guys who show interest in this sport/hobby.

If there was an updated list of certified amps, I could just look there. But there isn't, so people have to come on here and get lambasted for asking about an amp by butt-hurt people who don't want people questioning their super secret cheater amp.

I know 99.9% of you don't know me, but I'm not some kid running a Power Acoustik on a pair of Sony Xplodes trying to get the big boys' amps thrown out. I had a legit question about an amp. It's just unfortunate that I have to wade through insults and scathing rhetoric to get the answer. But, thanks all the same. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL   cactus - Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:10 pm

Fukin newbs .. buy the amp and batteries of the year.. go win finals. And sell it before the rules change. Get with the program and stfu Laughing
Back to top Go down
TaylorFade
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL   cactus - Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:12 pm

Alan wrote:
Fukin newbs .. buy the amp and batteries of the year.. go win finals. And sell it before the rules change. Get with the program and stfu Laughing

Will do. Now tell me the amp and batts of the year.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL   cactus - Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:25 pm

Unfortunately ...like I tell the 40 other people who text me a day asking about an amp that's, .3 different than another amp ..is this... if you got what it takes to win , any 0-600 amp will not make or break you. It wasent eqpt that beat your s10 last year man. What's louder in so n sos car don't mean its best for yours its all enclosure/car/woofers etc etc dependant. The only way to know really is build till you feel your tapped out.. then test each amp. Even then you may have to re tune to get the most from each. Honestly what amp is louder by. .3 should be the last thing on 90% of people bitchings mind. Cause if you lose.. its a giodchance its by more than, .3
Back to top Go down
TaylorFade
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL   cactus - Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:14 pm

I was kidding about telling me what to get. I have solid gear, I just need to get to building. I get itchy and want new Dung Pile. That's all. Which was the purpose of this thread. To find a CS dealer. It got derailed by the new 4 ohm rating.

I didn't say anything about it being the amp that handed me a 3db ass whippin.

Cactus pf600.1. Certified USACI 600w amp.

/thread.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL   cactus - Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:23 pm

Im only saying there's very much more to worry about.
Back to top Go down
daddy_j

PostSubject: Re: Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL   cactus - Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:38 pm

I gave the info, and did it politely, then you guys wouldn't believe me. I gave facts and not opinions. At that point you should have taken what I said as a good maybe at the very least, and then contacted ralph. No but you kept whining about the rules say this and that. There are little grey areas that have been covered and when someone fills you, then STFU and listen.

best 0-600 watt amp is
rd d5
pf600
ddm3
IA20.1
AB200.1
and AQ2200
they are all within 1 db of eachother, so if you use one and not the other and you lose by 2+ dbs then the amp nothing to do with you losing. This is not to bash the OP, but all the others that just wouldn't let it go.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL   cactus - Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 12:51 pm

Sanman..... bout time you showed up !!!!! But why you gotta be a grouchy old FART?????????????????? JK
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL   cactus - Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:19 pm

[quote="TaylorFade"]I was kidding about telling me what to get. I have solid gear, I just need to get to building. I get itchy and want new Dung Pile. That's all. Which was the purpose of this thread. To find a CS dealer. It got derailed by the new 4 ohm rating.

I didn't say anything about it being the amp that handed me a 3db ass whippin.

Cactus pf600.1. Certified USACI 600w amp.

/thread.[/
that Treo amp is the one that got ya, not the pf 600
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL   cactus - Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:34 pm

yeah them treos are beast!!!!! everybody alwasy forgets about them cuz they cost a little more but they are beast!!!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL   cactus - Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:14 pm

actually in my testing its the thrid strongest amp (treo)

ok im out for another 6 months see yall then
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL   cactus - Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:45 am

man forum got fun again for a few secs... glad ta see ya still around jeff,,,,, forum is pretty boring with out ya man.......
Back to top Go down
bojangles
bojangles

Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL   cactus - Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:23 am

Can somebody please edit the title of this thread to "LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!"

I have been overlooking it cause I thought it was just about finding a Cactus dealer.
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL   cactus - Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:11 pm

sanman wrote:
for all you new mother fornicators ill explain it real nice and simple like

usaci use to have a amp certification process cactus sent there's in to congent labs and it was tested per usaci's rules ie distortion of 10% 14.4v on a ficxed compacitor (let me know if this is to techincal) and they got a 4ohm power number then took the allowed 30%, and walla got 600@4 dynamic has nothing to do with it since it was used by this certification process.

walla an amp that will woop your ass, and make you want to know why

this forum has histrical files try reading them sometime, and you will be enlightened
because all you new guys want everything handed to you so you dont wanna read.

goodday bitches
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL   cactus - Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:01 am

sanman wrote:
ok first of all i dont give a fornicate what you think about me

now that we have that out the way

i dont give a fornicate about grammer or being proper and prim so shove that Dung Pile

now lets get to the nitty of it all

who the fornicate is we ya'll got a group togather???????????????????????

ask the right question and get the right answer even better yet after you got your answer on here, and you didnt like it why not call the main office and get there point of view

once again in case you didnt read it correctly the first time due to my bad englash, and spulling

i dont give a fornicate what you like or dont like about me it has nothing to do with the facts at all

last but not least yup im one of the elders around here thats watched new punks come in, state tere Cow poopy opinions based off of what they like or dont like, and i still could care less if you stay or not like it or not

lets see if this is spelled correctly

TATA

I <3 you I love you Embarassed
Back to top Go down
F3M4
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
F3M4

PostSubject: Re: Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL   cactus - Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:00 pm

So, because everyone was so sure of themselves, I asked ralph via facebook.

Quote :
Can you clarify in the thread on the forums its legality?

It doesn't make sense to me that the amp can be rated at 800w by the manufacturer and still be legal for 0-600, regardless of if it was tested or not.
https://usaci.forumotion.com/t10830-who-is-a-cactus-sounds-dealer

Thanks,
Walter
His response:
Quote :

If it was tested but they rate it higher then we use the higher rating.

No one can get pissy either. It's clearly stated this way in the rule book.

Have a nice one.
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL   cactus - Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:42 pm

If a manufacturer changes their rating to one higher than the tested rating then we have no choice but to assume that they know their product and have rated it higher becasue it is in fact higher. We will use the tested rating or the manufacturers rating, whichever is higher.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL   cactus - Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:47 pm

What are you saying? It is in or out?
Back to top Go down
daddy_j

PostSubject: Re: Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL   cactus - Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:52 pm

they never changed their rating jacka$$, its the same, ask christoph. So you are running around crying to Ralph with false information. The rating is the same as day one. So STFU dumb a$$. The manual for the pf600 says 770, which still falls 30% under the allowed amount.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL   cactus - Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:54 pm

So we can subtract 30% from all 4 ohm manufacture ratings?
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL   cactus - Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 7:02 pm

yes it says 770 in the manual. which is what is has always said it was tested so it goes off that rating nothing on the amp has changed the new manual says the same thing the old one did and it was tested and passed so it is still legal. you are saying 800w that is not what either of mine say and i have a old model and new model.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL   cactus - Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 7:04 pm

So we can subtract 30% from all 4 ohm manufacture ratings?

stop acting new man you fornicating know better than this

an amplifier sent into usaci by the manu to be certified can be tested and have a tolerance of 30% so if they want to have it rated at 600@4 well you get the picture this, or when protested they can not exceed 30% more than the amplifiers rating.

now ill tell ya a book having a rating in it aint Dung Pile, and for that mau to send it into the lab to be tested and agree upon a rating with USACI only to be kicked in the balls now is Cow poopy

RALPH THIS IS WHERE YOU CLEAN UP THIS ORG MAN IF YOU NOW RERATE THIS AMPLIFIER BASED ON A PUBLISHED RATING INSTEAD OF WHAT YOU GOT FROM CONGENT LABS

THEN THIS ORG DESERVES TO "DIE"

now if we have some little pussy crying about an amp because he got his dick stomped in the dirt at finals then he needs to be slapped around like the little \&quot;Female dog\&quot; he is, and doesnt deserve to be in the lanes with hard working honorable people
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL   cactus - Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 7:17 pm

Yeah. Jeff I was being a smart azz. But as far as the cs. Isn't it a new model though? Is the board identical to what was tested?
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL   cactus - Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 7:48 pm

the only thing different is it is now black instead of tan it has the same board. i have 1 old and 1 new strapped together so they better be.lol
Back to top Go down
daddy_j

PostSubject: Re: Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL   cactus - Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:22 pm

it has been posted that the amp is the exact amp, except the color. There is only 1 model pf600.1 never touched since day one when it was sent into Lab to get tested. So STFU
Back to top Go down
F3M4
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
F3M4

PostSubject: Re: Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL   cactus - Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:25 pm

I'd be pissy too if I just bought 3 amps I couldn't use.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL   cactus - Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is a Cactus Sounds dealer? AKA AMP Ratings Arguments LOL
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next