Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 Vote_lcapHOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 Voting_barHOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 Vote_lcapHOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 Voting_barHOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
build quad songs finals Johncarr crzyblondgrl record broken stereo dollar contest Audiopipe world disc 2010 80inches state drive records globe louisiana pics chef crank silence kyle
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS?

Go down 
+30
2loudcrew
Moonie
sanman
sruggles1976
solo1
KickerRex
4greatscotts
redlineaudio
chrisbaldelli
dbdaddy
The_Rowlands
DMAN
supadave
AudioAnonymous
tijuana_no
superduper
ssackett
scionsoloxb
bojangles
Duaber
Mark Brus
Alan
GUAYNABO
poundstone
V.I.
Nice
Chris Team ACT
george szawan
cody08
chrisfish
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS?   HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

I am building for that 160 in the trunk! 2 DD Z'S 4 D9'S and 8 NSB 100's and a lot of drive to succeed.
I know equipment isn't the only ingredient for a world champion .but it doesn't hurt to have the best that is available. Test test test.
I will be building and posting pics as I go starting the day after Christmas.

Last edited by chrisfish on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
bojangles
Above Average Contributor
bojangles

Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS?   HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 10:35 pm

Nice wrote:
Alan wrote:
GUAYNABO wrote:
Good luck ,, but it,s not realy about lanes ,, let,s say if i do better than whoever goes in lane or make that 160 mark before anybody that it,, just a goal but i,m using less power and cheaper speakers you going. To get close to the 159 mark but the diference is $$$$$ that you puting in and i,m not .. Chris good luck on your build !!!!!!! Will be a good year!!!!!!
its only about the lanes or else it don't matter. I made the effort to bring it to the lanes.. and be certain my car was 100% lagit. So untill you do that your scores mean nothing really.
Now here's where I respectfully disagree with you Alan. Maybe this guy isn't into competing for whatever reason. He has a goal of 160 that he is aiming for. I don't know how experienced he is, if he's ever competed, how good of a designer he is etc, etc, but for some reason he thinks he is gonna get near that 60.
Let's say he does do a 60 on a legit Termlab infront of some legit witnesses, why does he need to do it at a show? He's reached his magical number and he's satisfied. He doesn't care what we think.
Now as a competitor, I would like for him to do it at a show. I've seen plenty of guys over the years claim they did a big number in their backyard and then come to a show only not to match their backyard score.
I guess what I'm trying to say, "to each his own".
Now to Guaynabo, if you do that 60, don't get mad when non of us believe you. If you don't care about competing then you shouldn't come on a competition forum and brag about some number that non of us have seen.

Very well put. You must be into politics. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS?   HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 11:24 pm

Back to top Go down
GUAYNABO

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS?   HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:21 am

i allready got the 159.4 mark,,, ok nice i said that it,s going to be in a usaci show jennisa or whoever they want to they can check the car before and afther with money my word it,s straigth i,m going to have 2 withnesses that a lot of people know in this forum , one from this aerea and another from la i,m going to choose supa even i don,t know him but he said last time i post that i was dung pile but it,s all rigth he going to see the # plus car ans see the dung pile i have in my car nothing personal , just to clear the comment he made.. a 157.6 on windshield
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS?   HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 2:07 am

Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS?   HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:08 am

GUAYNABO wrote:
i allready got the 159.4 mark,,, ok nice i said that it,s going to be in a usaci show jennisa or whoever they want to they can check the car before and afther with money my word it,s straigth i,m going to have 2 withnesses that a lot of people know in this forum , one from this aerea and another from la i,m going to choose supa even i don,t know him but he said last time i post that i was dung pile but it,s all rigth he going to see the # plus car ans see the dung pile i have in my car nothing personal , just to clear the comment he made.. a 157.6 on windshield
well I have always heard do it in the lanes or STFU! so I bring it..
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS?   HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:52 am

why does everybody gotta try and say something this wasnt a thread about how he was gonna beat your ass or anything he just showin what he's got goin for his new build dont get all butt hurt just cuz he does have better equipment he worked his ass off for that Dung Pile and has done it all by himself! if you do that # good for you but dont come on here bashin somebody bout how you are better cuz blah blah blah i got cheaper equipment or whatever you wanna say if you got the # then show it at a show and dont talk bout it you dont see chris on here talkin Dung Pile he just does his build and says what he hopes it will do no Dung Pile talkin if you can do it then do it dont talk bout it show it then he will have something to strive for and beat cuz trust me he aint gonna stop just cuz you got it before him or whatever ive seen his drive in this sport and he will do it and he wont talk Dung Pile after!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS?   HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:18 pm

Well since i already did a 60 in a trunk 3 yrs ago before this was even a class all this talk about being the first one to do a 60 is pointless
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS?   HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:21 pm

Well man, im sorry. But I've been around USACI for 10yrs .and I've got it built into me to doubt it even if it is in the lanes and at finals even.. lol I can get out the TL and a few of my buddies and walk out to the civic and show you all a 160.... but who knows what's going on. Im a firm believer a car has a good 2db in BS cabin gains. And not all might be lagit. I did a 158...157.8. And 157.9. With the one and only box I ever built for my car, same port size and length ...so I very well am 100000% sure its reachable with work. But if this guys going to come in here and down talk what any of us have done. Then well im sorry.. you bring it to finals and get ya a title or kill the talk...period.. this is a USACI competition forum.. if you want to wow the kids with garage scores then that's what something lime the car audio.com forum is for. Now when/IF this score happens id love to be there to shake his hand as having the baddest trunk car in USACI.. untill then. ,That trophy sits next to my big screen. And im not talking to fish, already gave him my thoughts.
Nice wrote:
Alan wrote:
GUAYNABO wrote:
Good luck ,, but it,s not realy about lanes ,, let,s say if i do better than whoever goes in lane or make that 160 mark before anybody that it,, just a goal but i,m using less power and cheaper speakers you going. To get close to the 159 mark but the diference is $$$$$ that you puting in and i,m not .. Chris good luck on your build !!!!!!! Will be a good year!!!!!!
its only about the lanes or else it don't matter. I made the effort to bring it to the lanes.. and be certain my car was 100% lagit. So untill you do that your scores mean nothing really.
Now here's where I respectfully disagree with you Alan. Maybe this guy isn't into competing for whatever reason. He has a goal of 160 that he is aiming for. I don't know how experienced he is, if he's ever competed, how good of a designer he is etc, etc, but for some reason he thinks he is gonna get near that 60.
Let's say he does do a 60 on a legit Termlab infront of some legit witnesses, why does he need to do it at a show? He's reached his magical number and he's satisfied. He doesn't care what we think.
Now as a competitor, I would like for him to do it at a show. I've seen plenty of guys over the years claim they did a big number in their backyard and then come to a show only not to match their backyard score.
I guess what I'm trying to say, "to each his own".
Now to Guaynabo, if you do that 60, don't get mad when non of us believe you. If you don't care about competing then you shouldn't come on a competition forum and brag about some number that non of us have seen.
Razz
Back to top Go down
Duaber
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Duaber

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS?   HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:41 pm

Chris you always got some crazy angle boxes. I'm lucky if I can get 90 degree cuts on my saw Razz
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS?   HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:20 pm

Well I just need sand the resin when it drys and in it goes ..
HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 2010-12-26_12-42-43_134HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 2010-12-26_13-01-50_918-1HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 2010-12-26_13-02-08_174
Back to top Go down
ssackett
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
ssackett

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS?   HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:13 pm

Wowzers! Looking good Chris. I am definitely tuned into this one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
superduper

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS?   HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:37 pm

Awesome work in little time...
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS?   HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:40 pm

chrisfish wrote:
I will test for sure. But I don't think 2 D5's will even move the z's
I will test tomorrow after noon some time! I have to do one more coat in the inside and sand a little then I will power it up!
Back to top Go down
GUAYNABO

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS?   HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:03 am

i,m sorry if i said something to chris about what i got , compare to others!!! i just saying good luck with everybody in trunk , this is my mark i hope they bring 3 cars doing 160 next year i dont care all this people telling me bring this to the finals , bring it to tha lanes,, this is my goal not to prove everybody at final that i,m the man , chris ,, as a friend i can give you 3 tips about your trunk i,m not here to put nobody down !!!! if they give for 1rst 10,000 or so then it,s diferent ,, whith all respect usaci it,s a sport and i love it , but it,s just a goal to in 160 that it or stock chris good luck pm if you need me ok good day everybody!!!!
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS?   HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:02 am

...................................................................................o.k Chris , let us know how you did when you done .My prediction 157,8 -158.5 on his 1st of testing , then he is going to take it from there, but remember that is just a prediction on 1st day .I hope he does better .
Good luck
Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
AudioAnonymous

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS?   HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:42 am

I wanna play in trunk. Looks like fun.
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS?   HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:52 am

CactusSounds-Geoff wrote:
I wanna play in trunk. Looks like fun.

come on down !
it turn out to be one of the funnest at finals last year , I had a lot of fun building my car and had great competition at finals.
It would be great to have you in this class.
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS?   HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:07 pm

One of the z's has a broken neck joint! I did test it with the 2 d5's 153.6 with 3 coils . Mad
HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 2010-12-27_08-10-34_672HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 2010-12-27_08-29-09_180HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 2010-12-27_10-44-52_170
Back to top Go down
george szawan
george szawan

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-10-17

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS?   HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:54 pm

looking good chris hope to see the real numbers soon
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS?   HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:45 pm

OK, I see, 2 D5s. Can that joint be repaired?
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS?   HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:51 pm

And was your trunk completely sealed?
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS?   HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:32 pm

Nice wrote:
OK, I see, 2 D5s. Can that joint be repaired?
I am going to rebuild both to dual .5's
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS?   HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:35 pm

Nice wrote:
trunk wide open on a forward setup.
I didn't seal off the box to the trunk.
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS?   HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:06 pm

george szawan wrote:
looking good chris hope to see the real numbers soon
it will take me a bit to catch back up after all the cash I shelled out for the holidays and this equipment.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS?   HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:06 pm

was that neck joint closest the port ?
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS?   HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:23 pm

chrisfish wrote:
Nice wrote:
trunk wide open on a forward setup.
I didn't seal off the box to the trunk.
Oh, ok. I know you'll get that number. king
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS?   HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:37 pm

How do you know its louder sealed up? Just wondering
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS?   HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:11 pm

Out of the box broken!
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS?   HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:25 pm

Dang. Can you glue it back? Clean breaks can be fixed alot of times
Back to top Go down
Duaber
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Duaber

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS?   HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:29 pm

If you plan on reconing them yourself checkout this thread its bout the only information I have on reconing composite cones.

Video of reconing a DD sub
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS?   HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOW MANY BUILDS TILL FINALS?
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next