Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
what # will we see at finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
what # will we see at finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
what # will we see at finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
what # will we see at finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
what # will we see at finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
what # will we see at finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
what # will we see at finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
what # will we see at finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
what # will we see at finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
what # will we see at finals - Page 3 Vote_lcapwhat # will we see at finals - Page 3 Voting_barwhat # will we see at finals - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
what # will we see at finals - Page 3 Vote_lcapwhat # will we see at finals - Page 3 Voting_barwhat # will we see at finals - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
kyle louisiana silence Johncarr songs broken records Audiopipe stereo record drive crzyblondgrl globe finals 80inches contest 2010 state pics quad build crank disc dollar chef world
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

what # will we see at finals

Go down 
+30
Kicker Kevin
DMAN
So Loud It Hertz
cavi_in_kc
AMERICANBASSGTI
iowan
mschwitz
RXZILLA
PhatSam
zacdavis
mod4000
AudioAnonymous
quad box
sanman
sanmans_kitty
Stingraysevenout
TECH114
jmorri
scionsoloxb
Tim Schaffer
Twisted Image
Crash
charlesestes
BillGass
TAMU
aphinney
bumpin s-10
johnperdeye
Moparbass28
kasey
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

what # will we see at finals - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 10:17 am

First topic message reminder :

what will it take to win finals this year, tell me the class and what you think will win
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 1:21 am

charlesestes wrote:
me and john perdeye have done over 161 already in 0-1000 mod. leonard do everyone a huge favor and just do the fking number and quit running your mouth until you do!!!!!!!!!! the pd2000.1 is the amp i'm talking about. no big bad cheater amp. if i'm guessing high, its not going to be far off!
i don't know what you folks are thinking but there are no shows here so how can you do a number??? i take that back Mr Jaffe has one in pnx this week only 5hour drive one way and i don't have a tow car at the moment nor the extra cash, i will just be happy to be able to keep scrappy at the moment, try six months of no income and see how you feel! i hate to give up a car that i know and others know will kick you all to the CURB!! i hate even talking about it myself, i am just tring to get back to a state with some comps it might take 3months or three weeks just need to fill my pot back up, only been back to work just over a week now.
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
Above Average Contributor
bumpin s-10

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 1:29 am

charlesestes wrote:
me and john perdeye have done over 161 already in 0-1000 mod. leonard do everyone a huge favor and just do the fking number and quit running your mouth until you do!!!!!!!!!! the pd2000.1 is the amp i'm talking about. no big bad cheater amp. if i'm guessing high, its not going to be far off!

A 159 will not be done off a pd2000.1 on 2 12 volt batterys. If it does then I'd like to test the exact amp that it is done with...cause no fricken way the pd2000.1's are that strong (and yes we had 6 of them)
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 1:31 am

bumpin s-10 wrote:
charlesestes wrote:

A 159 will not be done off a pd2000.1 on 2 12 volt batterys. If it does then I'd like to test the exact amp that it is done with...cause no fricken way the pd2000.1's are that strong (and yes we had 6 of them)
yeah i think i would even pitch in a pot to have that tested Suspect
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 1:38 am

if your subs dont need a bunch of power, then that amp will be just fine. ive already seen a 158 and im sure we'll find a little more by finals. you can get the same power from an amp on 12v as you can on 16v, if you know what your doing. i can do over 160 with 2 pd2000s and 2 12v batts. i ran sm for years remember.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 1:44 am

Leonard EAT MY SQUIRLLS NUTS ......... They are even swinging back and fourth for ya bro..... Ill pay for your run just do it already...
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 1:51 am

if you want i will list my paypal payment address all i need is about five grand and i will move back to San Antonio and show up at heatwave take the 0-1000 mod legal record and win outlaw Very Happy if i don't i will buy you a box of HEB Chicken Laughing
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 2:12 am

quad box wrote:
if you want i will list my paypal payment address all i need is about five grand and i will move back to San Antonio and show up at heatwave take the 0-1000 mod legal record and win outlaw Very Happy if i don't i will buy you a box of HEB Chicken Laughing

Okay that is out of my legue so i guess just make my squirell happy... LOL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 2:47 am

charlesestes wrote:
stock or mod?
Mod
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 8:13 am

5 grand i thought the car was done now u need money to finish the car and pay for gas and entance fees and money for the titty bar damn........
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 11:34 am

ahh how much do you think it cost to travel from L.A. to Tx rent a uhaul to tow in july $1700+ one way fuel $600 etc etc not on the top of my list, this was about finals numbers and i stand on what i listed, it's what others will hit also
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 1:27 pm

kickercrx wrote:
tamu what are you going to hit

159.3:D
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 1:34 pm

TAMU are you coming up to the thunder in the heartland show in kc? you can bring that 159.3 with you if you want.
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 1:48 pm

scionsoloxb wrote:
TAMU are you coming up to the thunder in the heartland show in kc? you can bring that 159.3 with you if you want.

didnt say what class that would be in mabey some sb class:)
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 1:53 pm

i was just woundering..i know u made the trip up here last year.
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 4:29 pm

bumpin s-10 wrote:
charlesestes wrote:

I concur. geek
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 7:24 pm

quad box wrote:
charlesestes wrote:
i don't know what you folks are thinking but there are no shows here so how can you do a number??? i take that back Mr Jaffe has one in pnx this week only 5hour drive one way and i don't have a tow car at the moment nor the extra cash, i will just be happy to be able to keep scrappy at the moment, try six months of no income and see how you feel! i hate to give up a car that i know and others know will kick you all to the CURB!! i hate even talking about it myself, i am just tring to get back to a state with some comps it might take 3months or three weeks just need to fill my pot back up, only been back to work just over a week now.

Rolling Eyes You can't and haven't ever kicked anyone to the curb. More excuses.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 10:06 pm

Just let me get back on my feet and we will see tongue
Back to top Go down
PhatSam
PhatSam

Number of posts : 628

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 10:11 pm

If you need back on your feet then why open your mouth. I swear quad you bring all the mutiny on your self because you still haven't learned to shut the hell up.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 10:22 pm

hey don't flame the post i just replyed to what finals numbers would be even from other people so you SHUT THE HELL UP Evil or Very Mad its ez to sit there with shows in your area each week there is nothing here.
Back to top Go down
PhatSam
PhatSam

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 10:29 pm

So that means what. You can save entry fees to put towards finals because of a points curve. Come on Quad, quit making excuses. Obviously you have no clue how dumb you make yourself look.
Back to top Go down
PhatSam
PhatSam

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 11:11 pm

I may be a young buck, But I do have bill. I'm 25 and own my own home. I know bills. had a bad steak 2 months ago. We had no money comin in and I managed to pay the bills provide food for my family. If there is a will there is a way. Sounds to me you rather talk about what you could do instead of show what you can do. Just like I said, Excuses. If you are so hard up for cash why not sell invetory at a loss to recooperate some of the money. Thats what happends when buisness fails.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 11:17 pm

Oh, that is telling it like it is.......... That was some funny yet inteligent shit right there.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 11:19 pm

MAN YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF BFE AND SEE THE REAL WORLD!!
do you understand the market is flat no one's buying anything at any price we had a sale $10.00 subs new $300.00 fiberglass boxes for $80.00 no takers many huge name brand companies unloading for way under dealer cost, shops going under left and right and my business has not failed i am just changing it to be around in the future i am sure my bills are five times more than yours!
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 11:31 pm

a local promoter of spl comps has had just about every check written to him bounce more than once for $300.00 or less he can't even book a show out here without cash up front. and if you saw there places you would never know they were that short on cash
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 11:37 pm

mod4000 wrote:
quad box wrote:
mod 0-1000 163+ if i go
mod 4000+ 172
super mod 183

Come on Leonard. Don't start this. When have you broke a 160
Just saw your results posted on USACi Mod 0-1000 156.9. lol! Where is that 163+?
Back to top Go down
PhatSam
PhatSam

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 11:40 pm

How bout minimize your incoming debt while doing all us a favor and shut your internet off.
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 11:44 pm

PhatSam wrote:
How bout minimize your incoming debt while doing all us a favor and shut your internet off.
That's funny lmao
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 11:57 pm

TECH114 wrote:
mod4000 wrote:
quad box wrote:
mod 0-1000 163+ if i go
mod 4000+ 172
super mod 183

Come on Leonard. Don't start this. When have you broke a 160
Just saw your results posted on USACi Mod 0-1000 156.9. lol! Where is that 163+?
as you may or may not know this subject came up before that number is with turn on pop only! head unit would not play and plus that was going on a year ago the last usaci event in this area, again if people think the car has not made big progress in almost a year it's thier bad.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 11:59 pm

PhatSam wrote:
HOW ABOUT YOU EAT THE BACON BITS OUT OF MY GRITS scratch
Back to top Go down
PhatSam
PhatSam

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 11:59 pm

no its your bad. U claim its worth shit. If it ain't doin #'s its just another car to us
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what # will we see at finals   what # will we see at finals - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what # will we see at finals
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next