Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
MY TAKE ON FINALS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
MY TAKE ON FINALS Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
MY TAKE ON FINALS Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
MY TAKE ON FINALS Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
MY TAKE ON FINALS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
MY TAKE ON FINALS Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
MY TAKE ON FINALS Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
MY TAKE ON FINALS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
MY TAKE ON FINALS Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
MY TAKE ON FINALS Vote_lcapMY TAKE ON FINALS Voting_barMY TAKE ON FINALS Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
MY TAKE ON FINALS Vote_lcapMY TAKE ON FINALS Voting_barMY TAKE ON FINALS Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
crank disc 2010 80inches drive louisiana finals songs Audiopipe broken kyle contest crzyblondgrl pics state world silence quad stereo chef dollar Johncarr record globe build records
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

MY TAKE ON FINALS

Go down 
+16
*spoiler
jsketoe
txcomp
PerformanceTyler
Stubbs
dbdaddy
BBGIC
TurkeyDrag
poundstone
KickerRex
Alarm God
RXZILLA
KimboSlice2
Moonie
DMAN
sanman
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

MY TAKE ON FINALS Empty
PostSubject: MY TAKE ON FINALS   MY TAKE ON FINALS Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:36 pm

I personally thought it was a great show, and was one of the smoothest i have attended in a very long time.

as a verification judge there were some issues,and well they were straightend out wiht no issues, and eveyrone was happy.

competitors get better and better each and every year, and so does the hard work that people put into the vehicles they run and the numbers show that no matter what they do to classes to limit scores yall still work hard to overcome that and get louder.

lane judges were pretty damm good this year as well

i wish more people would show up to finals to support it more than what is actually showing up or this might not be around much longer
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007

MY TAKE ON FINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY TAKE ON FINALS   MY TAKE ON FINALS Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:20 pm

I agree 100% Jeff, thanks for making it that much better for us. Atendance was low and I think more people need to come to finals as well, we all remember the days of stadium seats and so many compeditor, well we wont get back there if we dont have the support of the compeditors.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

MY TAKE ON FINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY TAKE ON FINALS   MY TAKE ON FINALS Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:35 pm

Well it will take consistancy to get everyone back to finals....i have no wants to attend....padre is still the best show of the year to me
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
Above Average Contributor
KimboSlice2

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-06-12

MY TAKE ON FINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY TAKE ON FINALS   MY TAKE ON FINALS Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:59 pm

DMAN wrote:
I agree 100% Jeff, thanks for making it that much better for us. Atendance was low and I think more people need to come to finals as well, we all remember the days of stadium seats and so many compeditor, well we wont get back there if we dont have the support of the compeditors.
Well me and Quad are not going to be on the sidelines anymore we are bringing the masses,Fun,and Cash back big time one day to go (The Future Of Car Audio is it's Past) Tba
Back to top Go down
RXZILLA
RXZILLA

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2007-06-22

MY TAKE ON FINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY TAKE ON FINALS   MY TAKE ON FINALS Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:43 pm

Moonie wrote:
Well it will take consistancy to get everyone back to finals....i have no wants to attend....padre is still the best show of the year to me

^^^^this is true. Moveing back down to Corpus Christi and it will be nice fot SBJ to only be 2 hours south of my hometown.^^^^ PADRE KICKS ASS!!!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

MY TAKE ON FINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY TAKE ON FINALS   MY TAKE ON FINALS Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:11 pm

while we are being honest here austin heatwave is the best show i have been to besides kansas city in 2003-2004
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2007-11-14

MY TAKE ON FINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY TAKE ON FINALS   MY TAKE ON FINALS Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:27 pm

I just wanted to say Jeff it was great to finally meet you in person. Hope we get to see you next year. You did a fantastic job this year. Have a safe trip home I know you have a long trip ahead of you. Also hope everything keeps getting better for your dad. Have fun and be safe.
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

MY TAKE ON FINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY TAKE ON FINALS   MY TAKE ON FINALS Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:34 pm

It was good... Very pleased for the most part.. Always good to see everyone... Be safe traveling guys
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

MY TAKE ON FINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY TAKE ON FINALS   MY TAKE ON FINALS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:52 am

WELL IM JUST GOING ON REPUTITION......GOING TO GO TO JENNISAS SHOW....SBJ AND SBN NEXT YEAR BUT THATS REALLY ALL BESIDES LOCAL SHOWS
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

MY TAKE ON FINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY TAKE ON FINALS   MY TAKE ON FINALS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:11 pm

was a great show and great to meet and talk with you guys!! hope it picks up next year i had a great time and wish there were more people there to enjoy it too!!
Back to top Go down
TurkeyDrag
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
TurkeyDrag

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-11-02

MY TAKE ON FINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY TAKE ON FINALS   MY TAKE ON FINALS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:53 pm

It was a damn good show. Good to meet alot of y'all
Back to top Go down

MY TAKE ON FINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY TAKE ON FINALS   MY TAKE ON FINALS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:13 pm

I want to THANK each and everyone of you for coming out and supporting USACi at our 25th Anniversary Finals. It is always one of my favorite shows cause I get to see everyone from ALL over the USA. I absolutely love my job and love all you guys. I hope to see you all again next year or in November...LOL

With that said I think the whole staff did a outstanding job this year and the competitors were very well behaved, well except for Fish sleeping on the Convention steps at 3am cause he thought the hotel was locked up. Smile

It was a very smooth finals with the exception of a few hiccups which were handled immediately and didn't go any further.

GREAT JOB AGAIN EVERYONE!
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358

MY TAKE ON FINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY TAKE ON FINALS   MY TAKE ON FINALS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:07 am

Moonie wrote:

And Ralph is the USACI Director for Finals and Padre..... And finals this year was FANTASTIC if I do say so myself. I have never enjoyed a show more. Every competitor there deserved to be there and it is becasue of them the show was so great.

Rumors and reputation are just that. Proof is in the pudding!

Thanks to everyone for making this such a great show!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

MY TAKE ON FINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY TAKE ON FINALS   MY TAKE ON FINALS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:55 am

Ralph, it was a great show. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Stubbs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Stubbs

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2011-04-05

MY TAKE ON FINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY TAKE ON FINALS   MY TAKE ON FINALS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:13 am

GOOD SHOW FOR SURE
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

MY TAKE ON FINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY TAKE ON FINALS   MY TAKE ON FINALS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:43 am

USACI wrote:
Moonie wrote:

And Ralph is the USACI Director for Finals and Padre..... And finals this year was FANTASTIC if I do say so myself. I have never enjoyed a show more. Every competitor there deserved to be there and it is becasue of them the show was so great.

Rumors and reputation are just that. Proof is in the pudding!

Thanks to everyone for making this such a great show!

I WILL GIVE IT UP TO YOU GUYS.......I HEARD NOTHING BUT GREAT THINGS AND EVERYONE IS HAPPY....WAY TO STEP UP.....IM SURE THERE WILL BE MORE PEOPLE NEXT YEAR AFTER EVERYONE HEARS WHAT THEY MISSED OUT ON...
Back to top Go down
PerformanceTyler
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
PerformanceTyler

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2007-08-19

MY TAKE ON FINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY TAKE ON FINALS   MY TAKE ON FINALS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:18 pm

I thought the show was great. Having SQ in the hall was nice so we could get away from the noise in the convention center. One problem I saw was we (SQ) had really good foot traffic but most people I saw never went in to the convention center because they realized they would have to pay to go in there but they could look at our cars cause it was free. If we are there again next year we should address that so we dont lose that money. Just my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
txcomp
Admin
Admin
txcomp

Number of posts : 287

MY TAKE ON FINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY TAKE ON FINALS   MY TAKE ON FINALS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:30 pm

ShowB wrote:
Ralph, your Finals? Ummmm I was the Event Director for USACi World Finals this year so technically it was my Finals not yours but then again I was the Head SPL Judge, and everything else too.

Ewwww, stepping on the HBGIC's toes. I guess the last 2 letters of "in charge" went out the window?? I used to do the job you did at finals and when I did it, it was called the logistics director and not event director. Big difference in the two jobs.

Wasn't Mike Griffin the head SPL judge?? I could be mistaken but it appeared that way when I was in the main hall dealing with issues and making sure things got done.

Actually isn't it the competitor's finals and we are just there to facilitate it??

ShowB wrote:
and everything else too.

Uhhh, I'm not so sure about the everything else part. Remember, there's no "I" in "team"...
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587

MY TAKE ON FINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY TAKE ON FINALS   MY TAKE ON FINALS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:06 pm

Sounds to me like jenissa is out growing some britches. Lol
Back to top Go down

MY TAKE ON FINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY TAKE ON FINALS   MY TAKE ON FINALS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:07 pm

Oh Tim you took that all wrong. Ralph and I were joking on the phone last night, I guess you needed to hear the other side of the conversation with him and I. That is why I put LOL on the post.

USACi is a TEAM and without the TEAM as a whole nothing would of gone smooth or as organized as it did as I put in my thanks which I posted below:

ShowB wrote:
To the Volunteers/Staff THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK, without all you guys we couldn't of done it. Connie - Joey - Charlie - Pat - Terry - Mike - Joy - Brenden - Tim - Blondie - Joel - Darville - Bruce (hope I didn't miss anyone Shocked )

I guess you took the post wrong...Sorry about that
Back to top Go down
txcomp
Admin
Admin
txcomp

MY TAKE ON FINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY TAKE ON FINALS   MY TAKE ON FINALS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:10 pm

Thanks for clarifying. In the past, we've had issues with people using a lot of "I's" when things go well and it caused us to lose a lot of talented judges, directors and competitors. I didn't want that to happen again.
Back to top Go down
*spoiler
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2011-08-10

MY TAKE ON FINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY TAKE ON FINALS   MY TAKE ON FINALS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:22 pm

`Jenn, you use that word "EYE" more than any optometrist. lol Jenn, a little tip, do not delete my posts.
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358

MY TAKE ON FINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY TAKE ON FINALS   MY TAKE ON FINALS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:26 pm

We had a great show. We missed a few faces but we know they are with us and happy we had a good event. Thanks to everyone who worked hard and everyone who supported us. Thank you for not bailing out on us. The ship did not sink after all! ;-)

Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

MY TAKE ON FINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY TAKE ON FINALS   MY TAKE ON FINALS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:30 pm

USACI wrote:
We had a great show. We missed a few faces but we know they are with us and happy we had a good event. Thanks to everyone who worked hard and everyone who supported us. Thank you for not bailing out on us. The ship did not sink after all! ;-)

Best post of the year!
Back to top Go down
txcomp
Admin
Admin
txcomp

MY TAKE ON FINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY TAKE ON FINALS   MY TAKE ON FINALS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 3:08 pm

USACI wrote:

Agree...
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587

MY TAKE ON FINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY TAKE ON FINALS   MY TAKE ON FINALS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 3:45 pm

Yup...and I have to add...Ralph, it was cool to see you come out and shoot the breeze with all of us SQ folks. It was an ear break from inside if nothing else. LOL
ALso...I saw quite a few SPL guys from here strolling around and taking pictures. I returned the favor on Sunday in the SPL hall. Great to talk to you guys as well.
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

MY TAKE ON FINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY TAKE ON FINALS   MY TAKE ON FINALS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:06 pm

Sanman, it was good to meet you. when you talk, I listen. and I apprecieate you taking the time to talk to me about my truck.
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

MY TAKE ON FINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY TAKE ON FINALS   MY TAKE ON FINALS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:12 pm

dbdaddy wrote:
Don DeRose wrote:
`Jenn, you use that word "EYE" more than any optometrist. lol Jenn, a little tip, do not delete my posts.

i think that all the judges did awesome. Pat, joey, jeff for sure. Terry, she's always cool. and others that I missed.

with that being said, the fact is this. there is a reason finals was loved by everyone and that reason is Jinessa. No matter how you look at it.
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

MY TAKE ON FINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY TAKE ON FINALS   MY TAKE ON FINALS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:15 pm

no problem man
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

MY TAKE ON FINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY TAKE ON FINALS   MY TAKE ON FINALS Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:23 am

Jeff u did an exceptional job at finals.. It was nice talking with you. Keep up the good work..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Sponsored content

MY TAKE ON FINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY TAKE ON FINALS   MY TAKE ON FINALS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY TAKE ON FINALS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next