Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
new sb build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
new sb build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
new sb build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
new sb build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
new sb build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
new sb build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
new sb build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
new sb build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
new sb build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
new sb build - Page 2 Vote_lcapnew sb build - Page 2 Voting_barnew sb build - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
new sb build - Page 2 Vote_lcapnew sb build - Page 2 Voting_barnew sb build - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
2010 Audiopipe world chef crzyblondgrl globe disc state quad crank record Johncarr records broken drive 80inches louisiana silence kyle finals pics stereo contest dollar build songs
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

new sb build

Go down 
+15
scoupen
TheBay
chrisbaldelli
cody08
bojangles
scionsoloxb
The_Rowlands
supadave
bruce-bruce
Alarm God
Skip01
2003f150
jmanjr82
beatnoutdaframe
SBJL
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SBJL
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SBJL

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2007-06-26

new sb build - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: new sb build   new sb build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

hummmmmm........pics to come soon
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: new sb build   new sb build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:21 pm

chrisbaldelli wrote:
scionsoloxb wrote:
good things happen to those who copy and RAPE

It was a cool setup, but we'll see what is the boner box this year.

I'm going for a modified Panda box. I'm looking to imitate a point-source, which should minimize reflections and cancellation. Having the flexibility of drop-in ports for daily, SQ, and SB is a nice thing too. AND IM GOING TO GET MY ASSS HANDED TO ME IN ALL SB CLASSES, CAUSE I LIKE TO COPY AND PASTE SHIIT.

Panda box
new sb build - Page 2 8%20Panda%20Street%20B%20
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: new sb build   new sb build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:24 pm

lets try to think this over... why in the world would i let all you guys see my sb1 set up if i didnt already have plan b and plan c ect...... now picture this. i used stock aq subs... now imagine what would happen if i used better subs? RAPE ON THOSE NUTS!
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: new sb build   new sb build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:28 pm

Get em Ryan but them stock aq's aren't so shabby now are they??? LOL
Back to top Go down
chrisbaldelli
Above Average Contributor
chrisbaldelli

Number of posts : 559
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: new sb build   new sb build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:02 am

LOL. No doubt I would get my arse handed to me in SB... you do remember the vehicle and equipment I use. Quality entry-level gear, with 1/8 of the power and not alot of cabin gain. Apples to Oranges.

I will, however, be bringing a system that is a legitimate groundpounder. Something that is capable of serious SQ and can belt out the lows in Street Beat.

My tastes are evolving, and what's most important to me, is being able to drop in any CD and impress people with ALL aspects of the sound. Clear imaging, Realistic vocals, Fast kick drum, Deep sub-bass rumble.

If the past is an indicator of the future, sub-bass isn't in your Plan C or Plan J... so enjoy being lord of the flies, while I enjoy being immersed in good music. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: new sb build   new sb build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:38 am

chrisbaldelli wrote:
LOL. No doubt I would get my arse handed to me in SB... you do remember the vehicle and equipment I use. Quality entry-level gear, with 1/8 of the power and not alot of cabin gain. Apples to Oranges.

I will, however, be bringing a system that is a legitimate groundpounder. Something that is capable of serious SQ and can belt out the lows in Street Beat.

My tastes are evolving, and what's most important to me, is being able to drop in any CD and impress people with ALL aspects of the sound. Clear imaging, Realistic vocals, Fast kick drum, Deep sub-bass rumble.

If the past is an indicator of the future, sub-bass isn't in your Plan C or Plan J... so enjoy being lord of the flies, while I enjoy being immersed in good music. Rolling Eyes
look smart asss your the one rewording my quote. and i could care less how much power i had over you. finals is simple BRING YOUR A game or stay the f- home /end of fuucking thread.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: new sb build   new sb build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:43 am

i dont care what your views are about what sb should be...... guess what rules are rules. if i can play 63 hrz and get away with it you better bet your asss i will. if you think i need a crx and high hrz to win then your just as "smart" as the rest of the ppl who know nothing about me.
Back to top Go down
TheBay
TheBay

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-01-26

PostSubject: Re: new sb build   new sb build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:25 am

scionsoloxb wrote:
i dont care what your views are about what sb should be...... guess what rules are rules. if i can play 63 hrz and get away with it you better bet your asss i will. if you think i need a crx and high hrz to win then your just as "smart" as the rest of the ppl who know nothing about me.
Answer me this: How many titles have you won not playing high hrz? Better yet have you ever broke 150 under 50hrz in your crx?. scratch So before you go high and mighty on everyone take a look back and think. Because I burp for 30sec at what some call mid range am I that great could I do this if supadave picked me a song. No disrespect but just putting out there Wink winning is winning but not everything.......

rant/
Back to top Go down
scoupen
scoupen

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: new sb build   new sb build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:08 am

Tell anyone who listens to primarily techno that 63 hz isn't bass and should be played through their mids.......

It doesn't say what freq was played on the big trophy......just sayin.....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sbaudio
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: new sb build   new sb build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:10 am

TheBay wrote:
scionsoloxb wrote:
Answer me this: How many titles have you won not playing high hrz? Better yet have you ever broke 150 under 50hrz in your crx?. scratch So before you go high and mighty on everyone take a look back and think. Because I burp for 30sec at what some call mid range am I that great could I do this if supadave picked me a song. No disrespect but just putting out there Wink winning is winning but not everything.......

rant/
im not going high and mighty on anyone. im just following the rules like everyone else. i have not won any titles playing low frq. maybe one if you think 57 hrz is in that range... i mean 50-57 hrz only 7 cycles... Rolling Eyes i have not always won...in fact just last year i took 2nd place at a show. we dont get paid to do this, we do this for our own self fun. if i think its fun to play 63 hrz for 30secs then thats my right isnt it? what i dont get everyone says your playing a tone thats why your loud...really? try it and try a crx and try a 30 sec run. lets see how far you get.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: new sb build   new sb build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:12 am

scoupen wrote:
Tell anyone who listens to primarily techno that 63 hz isn't bass and should be played through their mids.......

It doesn't say what freq was played on the big trophy......just sayin.....
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers so true.... it will always be this way. when your on top ppl want to push you down. thing is they just make me work harder.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

PostSubject: Re: new sb build   new sb build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:52 am

Get em Ryan and people Ryan is just f'ing with ya.....he really is not a ass in person and actually is really humble...Him and Josh for that matter. With that said I wanna see 160 in sb1 this year I know ya got it in ya Ryan.
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: new sb build   new sb build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:55 am

see why do people wine about people playing high tuned music? quit whining and just deal with it if it bothers you that much go take your ass to bass race!!! just sayin!! it pisses me off when people whine oh you play 64hz! oh well so can anybody if you dont like the rules then dont compete!! we all compete for fun its not like we get a ton of money for winning!!! i personally listen to alot of music that is tuned higher rock music and dubstep and even some rap (alot of eminem is 54hz or higher) so how is it that thats not music? just cuz it aint what you listen to or what you think you can win with i tell ya what if they changed the rules to make a hz limit i bet the people takin first still would they do what it takes to win dont get all butt hurt just cuz you cant beat them!!! sorry for the rant it just drive me nuts when people cry and whine about what they think they can do or what they think others cant just cuz they cant!!!! worry bout what you are doing not everybody else then maybe you will get loud!!!
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: new sb build   new sb build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:27 pm

you know what bothers me? people pitchin high and then they wanna claim that they actually like the sound and would perfer it. haha whatever. people only pitch up like that to win. if a meter was never introduced into your life i bet the buzzers would be groundpounders.
Back to top Go down
chrisbaldelli
chrisbaldelli

PostSubject: Re: new sb build   new sb build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:54 am

2003f150 wrote:
Get em Ryan and people Ryan is just f'ing with ya.....he really is not a ass in person and actually is really humble...Him and Josh for that matter. With that said I wanna see 160 in sb1 this year I know ya got it in ya Ryan.

Yep. Ryan's a good guy in person, and a goofball online. The forums are alot more fun when I get to pester him.

Random Note: 5000-20000 are highs. 500–5000 is midrange. 80-500 is bass. 20-80 is sub-bass. Generally speaking...

To me, sub-bass is non-directional low frequencies. You feel it as much as you hear it. As much as I hate to admit it, 60 Hz is definitely in the sub-bass spectrum. Sure it's not Jeezy and it's not a dinosaur in Jurassic Park, but it's still sub-bass.

But past the technical stuff, buzz buzz is for pansies. Bring on the 30 Hz challenge! cheers
Back to top Go down
beatnoutdaframe
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
beatnoutdaframe

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: new sb build   new sb build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:23 am

maybe they should have to divisions for streetbeat as follows streetbeat the way it is now and then streetbeat for the bitches always complaining about this and that, funny thing is some of us that go buzz would build to stomp yall lil hoes asses in either division so please build louder or stfu
Back to top Go down
http://www.bottomlesspits.com
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: new sb build   new sb build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:46 am

you dont have to cry like a baby and start cussin, its just a friendly 'chevy vs. ford' type argument. got your panties all bunched up. the fact is low sounds better. period. anyone who claims otherwise is selling something. im not claiming that i dont get beat, but the only guy i know who can beat me at or below my frequency is Devin and all yall sure seem to love his hairtricks.

And to all the buzzers, much respect. yall are holdin titles and records that im not. that is what the sport is about. for me to cry and call you a hoe would be crappy on my part.

thats like telling a guy with a 9 second crx "you may be fast, but i got a/c" who cares about my a/c, that doesnt make the otherguy's crx any slower, he is still winning.
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: new sb build   new sb build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:55 am

no ryan is a freekin arshole all the way man hes a cocky son \"Female dog\" that pays to have his shitzthen built......then takes the credit for only turnibg the bass nob.... in person hes a arshole ... nof said
lol......oh ya

just kidding ryans a top notch guy ......
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: new sb build   new sb build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:30 pm

2003f150 wrote:
i use to think the guys in the south were a holes... well i still do but... turned out to be a good group of guys. nice meeting you bret. hope to see you at finals again.
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: new sb build   new sb build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:15 pm

ryan...............ryan ain't not asshole ..................he's a fornicating \"Female dog\" of an asshole.llllllllol
but i like him lol he still my dude but he can't play low for Dung Pile, the only time he played low was that video he did with gucci an he crapped out on that,
i tell ya what you better be building for finals this year that way we both have our cars in the lanes this year an not like its been the last 2 years.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: new sb build   new sb build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:22 pm

supadave wrote:
ryan...............ryan ain't not asshole ..................he's a fornicating "Female dog" of an asshole.llllllllol
but i like him lol he still my dude but he can't play low for Dung Pile, the only time he played low was that video he did with gucci an he crapped out on that,
i tell ya what you better be building for finals this year that way we both have our cars in the lanes this year an not like its been the last 2 years.
little fyi ralph said something about a sb cd to shut you guys up... i would NOT look forward to it.... period! im already building, and going to run alot better stuff this year. and ill prob be in sb3 to try to win that in 2011
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

PostSubject: Re: new sb build   new sb build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:12 pm

scionsoloxb wrote:
2003f150 wrote:
i use to think the guys in the south were a holes... well i still do but... turned out to be a good group of guys. nice meeting you bret. hope to see you at finals again.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chrisbaldelli
chrisbaldelli

PostSubject: Re: new sb build   new sb build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:56 pm

You changed your sig, Ryan... I thought you already claimed to be the 2011 SB1 Champ??

Can't handle the extreme competition, eh? Laughing

It would be cool bragging rights to say that you've won all of the consumer classes of SB... if that's what you're going for.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: new sb build   new sb build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:00 am

Quote :

It would be cool bragging rights to say that you've won all of the consumer classes
ya i love beating up on you new guys year after year. this year will be the same.. id stay out of sb1-4 if i were you. the word on the street is my buddy is making a come back in the lower sb classes.... hmmmmm
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: new sb build   new sb build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:12 am

new sb build - Page 2 03878new sb build - Page 2 500px-Equal_symbol.svgnew sb build - Page 2 2010-FIBA-World-Championship-Turkey

u dig.........
Back to top Go down
chrisbaldelli
chrisbaldelli

PostSubject: Re: new sb build   new sb build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:21 am

light pink isn't an available color choice on this forum scratch scratch le sigh...
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: new sb build   new sb build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:23 am

i hate it when that happens...
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: new sb build   new sb build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:26 am

chrisbaldelli wrote:
light pink isn't an available color choice on this forum scratch scratch le sigh...
good point.... Basketball
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: new sb build   new sb build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:32 pm

wtf
well i am still playing in sb2 prolly won't ever change unless i run trunk class too.
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: new sb build   new sb build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:24 pm

supadave wrote:
wtf
well i am still playing in sb2 prolly won't ever change unless i run trunk class too.
Come on Supa ..you can do good in trunk and sb.
Back to top Go down
lowdime
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: new sb build   new sb build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:57 pm

i may play a little in sb1 but more than likely will not be much competition for you guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new sb build   new sb build - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new sb build
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2