Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Finals Location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Finals Location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Finals Location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Finals Location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Finals Location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Finals Location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Finals Location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Finals Location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Finals Location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Finals Location - Page 2 Vote_lcapFinals Location - Page 2 Voting_barFinals Location - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Finals Location - Page 2 Vote_lcapFinals Location - Page 2 Voting_barFinals Location - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
80inches songs Johncarr record kyle 2010 broken pics crank stereo state dollar chef finals records louisiana disc crzyblondgrl world build silence contest drive globe quad Audiopipe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Finals Location

Go down 
+20
TaylorFade
la2lvtom
Navi
tijuana_no
Moparbass28
Upzaw2000
AudioAnonymous
soundbybass
jmanjr82
Twisted Image
chrisbaldelli
supadave
Canaan
Stingraysevenout
2003f150
bojangles
scionsoloxb
chrisfish
george szawan
nebrsq
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
nebrsq
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
nebrsq

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2007-06-26

Finals Location - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Finals Location   Finals Location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Have not seen much on the forum on this, other than a small mention here and there, but what was everyone's thoughts on the location this year. I can't speak for Dallas, it is the one year I missed finals

Even though Shreveport was the longest drive for any of our finals, I thought overall, the location was great.

Thoughts??????
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
tijuana_no
Above Average Contributor
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Finals Location   Finals Location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:21 am

supadave wrote:
it was all good till the sombitches charged me for a no show on a room i booked an didn't use. other than that it was nice, hell they should have least called a brother an said hey if you ain't coming next week you better cancel. lol oh well my dumbness i guess.

Bro , I hate to say it , but it was your responsibility to cancel by 6:00 p.m. on the date of the reservation . But ,they can only charge you 4 one nite .
Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
AudioAnonymous

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Finals Location   Finals Location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:14 am

tijuana_no wrote:

Well !!!!!!! that is what we like to hear , but can you guaranty the show promoters in your area and not just thinking , cause if I understand well you don't even have intentions to run USACI cause you won't attend finals .

Read my full statement.
Back to top Go down
jmanjr82

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Finals Location   Finals Location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:16 am

Quote :
But I'm ones of those guys that competes for points with intentions of going to Finals if I can muster up enough cash to go.

You couldnt be talking about this could you Geoff?? lol Smile
Back to top Go down
bojangles
bojangles

Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Finals Location   Finals Location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:43 pm

Moparbass28 wrote:
According to the map, the most central location is in Kansas. Wiki says manhatten Ks,but sure there is more centralized location if you look at a map.

Actually Fort Riley, KS has a monument that marks the exact geographical center of the united states. just sayin. lol. They also have a huge airfield with huge hangars in which they have held concerts, car shows, and even held SCCA autocross events on their huge helicopter parking lot. The best part is I wouldn't have to drive anywhere. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Finals Location   Finals Location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:32 pm

It dont matter where it ends up some group of people will \"Female dog\" about it being too far. I say give George, Kumar and their crew a choice of where they want it, they continue to make the drive no matter where it is and dont say much other than tell ya how long their trip was.

So for the people whining about ~14 hour drives STFU already you dont have it that bad and noone is forcing you to make the trip.
Back to top Go down
la2lvtom
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
la2lvtom

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Finals Location   Finals Location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:56 pm

I will say the location was OK, Nice room at the Hilton and I liked how it was a short walk to the show floor plus it was nice they let us stay plugged in all night (Tulsa unplugged chargers after hours) BUT the drive there sucked, not the 25 hours that was ok but once we got off I40 in Amarillo the roads sucked arse and don't even get me started on the roads in Dallas, so many potholes I'm suprised my lowered suspension wasn't ripped off my car. An outdoor venue would be nice to run the car and demo but my crappy little charger did OK for me to demo all day both days. As far as the location is concerned it does not matter where it is I'll still go (within reason) because I am part of the small group who knows I won't win a title at finals but I go for the fun and get a chance to meet all the great competitors I read about (at least the ones that show up that is)
Back to top Go down
TaylorFade
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Finals Location   Finals Location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:58 am

I liked it indoors. Don't have to worry about the heat or rain or whatever. I loved that I could stumble down from the room and not have to leave the building for just about anything.

I loved the location and venue. I vote for Shreveport again. Unless you want to have it in Baton Rouge or New Orleans Smile
Back to top Go down
george szawan
george szawan

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Finals Location   Finals Location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:45 pm

thanks scott for the choice but i go where the finals are i would just like to have it somewhere a little closer that maybe we can do the drive in 1 day 15-18 hours would be great. with all the talk about USACI having it`s major players in TEXAS i can`t help saying i did not see to many (mainly because i did not look around) but this was the same situation the year before. but who am i to say i went to TEXAS so i pretty much will go anywhere, but maybe Vegas might be a bit to far LOL
Back to top Go down
la2lvtom
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
la2lvtom

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Finals Location   Finals Location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:53 pm

george szawan wrote:
thanks scott for the choice but i go where the finals are i would just like to have it somewhere a little closer that maybe we can do the drive in 1 day 15-18 hours would be great. with all the talk about USACI having it`s major players in TEXAS i can`t help saying i did not see to many (mainly because i did not look around) but this was the same situation the year before. but who am i to say i went to TEXAS so i pretty much will go anywhere, but maybe Vegas might be a bit to far LOL

Yea but just think if they did finals here in Vegas the same week as SEMA and all finals participants get badges to go into SEMA, now that would be a double bonus and worth the trip...RIGHT?
Back to top Go down
george szawan
george szawan

PostSubject: Re: Finals Location   Finals Location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:25 am

ya would be fun but i don`t know if a 40+ hour drive would be fun?
Back to top Go down
nebrsq
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
nebrsq

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Finals Location   Finals Location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:39 pm

Vegas????
I'd be there.
Back to top Go down
TurkeyDrag
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
TurkeyDrag

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Finals Location   Finals Location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:19 am

Show was a great. I had a good time. I dont see a need to change locations I hate seeing show jump from place to place but I know of 2 indoor and outdoor places in Tyler, TX "Oil Palace and Harvey Hall" and 1 in Longview, TX "Mobb Cobb Convention Center"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finals Location   Finals Location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:07 pm

Yeah but Jeff I need like minimum 97,000 sq feet. Everyone seemed to like Shreveport I am working out arrangemtnts with them for 2011....Lets see how that goes first.

Gonna keep all the input down in case though....Thanks
Back to top Go down
george szawan
george szawan

PostSubject: Re: Finals Location   Finals Location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:42 pm

thanks for the info the sooner we know the best for us
Back to top Go down
TurkeyDrag
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
TurkeyDrag

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Finals Location   Finals Location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:37 pm

The oil palace is huge. They have monster truck rallys inside of it all the time. Outside is several acres. If you need any help just let me kow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finals Location   Finals Location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:32 pm

Thanks Jeff

I will keep you all informed just like I did last time. I know being a old timer myself before I was a director, the more time in advance the better for us ALL!
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Finals Location   Finals Location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:40 am

SHREVPORT FOR

THA MOTHA F U C K I N WIN
Back to top Go down
george szawan
george szawan

PostSubject: Re: Finals Location   Finals Location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:56 am

shreveport was nice if it is there again let us know asap
Back to top Go down
PerformanceTyler
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
PerformanceTyler

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Finals Location   Finals Location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 9:32 am

I liked Shreveport. If we decide to have it there again and we get dates soon we will have almost a full year for competitors to make arrangements to attend.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Finals Location   Finals Location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 11:05 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ yup cause we always were prepard and new kansas city was the place so we didn't worry about it...

And for george and kumar and da guys ... Screw it lets bring it 10 hours cloer to those boys one year dammmit
Back to top Go down
george szawan
george szawan

PostSubject: Re: Finals Location   Finals Location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:38 pm

thanks jimbo 10 hours would be nice i was just hoping maybe for 5
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Finals Location   Finals Location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 1:12 am

Okay whats within 5 hours of ya????? I didn't do well in history i had a football coach all three years in highschool that was required ..LOL Really i suck at geography so whats what hollla fool let us know......
Back to top Go down
george szawan
george szawan

PostSubject: Re: Finals Location   Finals Location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 7:32 am

ok then lets move that SH*T TO NYC and see how many people show up
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Finals Location   Finals Location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:02 pm

New York City.....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawd...

GET A ROPE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL just like the old pace comercials ....LOL

Im game
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Finals Location   Finals Location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:20 pm

I am game!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finals Location   Finals Location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 1:24 pm

Let me get done with my show this Sunday then I will put 100% back into gettting the dates and location secured for everyone. I have been talking to Shreveport for 2011 but with ALL my show for this Sunday I have been busy...There is only 1 of me Sad

I will get on it ASAP though and keep you all informed Smile
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Finals Location   Finals Location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:44 pm

Darville you

SUCKETH.....LOL Had to of been u that changed my avitar yeah i guess you took my advise and started some chit....LOL azzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzhole
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Finals Location   Finals Location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 7:22 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
Darville you

SUCKETH.....LOL Had to of been u that changed my avitar yeah i guess you took my advise and started some chit....LOL azzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzhole

LOL THAT'S AWESOME JIMBO!
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748

PostSubject: Re: Finals Location   Finals Location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:23 pm

george szawan wrote:
ok then lets move that SH*T TO NYC and see how many people show up

Dude do u honestly think that will happen? I don't see finals moving any closer that where it has been for years. U will see lots of bitching and moaning. No one wants to come out of their comfort zone. Every year some people want finals closer to them and guess what they never show up. Some people are all talk and only a few make the sacrifice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748

PostSubject: Re: Finals Location   Finals Location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:24 pm

Nice Avatar Jimbo. It that the new I love Crossfire pic? lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finals Location   Finals Location - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finals Location
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next