Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
world - Thanks to Everyone for Coming to World Finals 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
world - Thanks to Everyone for Coming to World Finals 2010 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
world - Thanks to Everyone for Coming to World Finals 2010 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
world - Thanks to Everyone for Coming to World Finals 2010 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
world - Thanks to Everyone for Coming to World Finals 2010 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
world - Thanks to Everyone for Coming to World Finals 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
world - Thanks to Everyone for Coming to World Finals 2010 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
world - Thanks to Everyone for Coming to World Finals 2010 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
world - Thanks to Everyone for Coming to World Finals 2010 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
world - Thanks to Everyone for Coming to World Finals 2010 Vote_lcapworld - Thanks to Everyone for Coming to World Finals 2010 Voting_barworld - Thanks to Everyone for Coming to World Finals 2010 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
world - Thanks to Everyone for Coming to World Finals 2010 Vote_lcapworld - Thanks to Everyone for Coming to World Finals 2010 Voting_barworld - Thanks to Everyone for Coming to World Finals 2010 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Audiopipe build songs broken drive contest 80inches louisiana world records chef record finals crank Johncarr state kyle pics crzyblondgrl globe quad silence 2010 disc dollar stereo
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Thanks to Everyone for Coming to World Finals 2010

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

world - Thanks to Everyone for Coming to World Finals 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Thanks to Everyone for Coming to World Finals 2010   world - Thanks to Everyone for Coming to World Finals 2010 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:18 pm

Thanks to everyone for coming out and attending USACi World Finals 2010. I really enjoy seeing everyone each year, even with the good and the bad stuff that happens. Leaving all that aside we are a big famiy and are all friends. I hope to see you in the lanes this year and again next year at Finals again. Glad you made it safe if you are home and if you aren't be safe in your travels.

Now I just wanted to take a minute to Congradulate all the winners of World Finals 2010. In my mind you are all winners for coming out and trying your best.

I also want to thank all the judges and the volunteers that came out, for without you we wouldn't have a finals. Smile
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Everyone for Coming to World Finals 2010   world - Thanks to Everyone for Coming to World Finals 2010 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:22 pm

thanks for all your hard work you put into making this happen. i did notice that the ralph didnt say anything about coming back to that hall in 2011....so does this mean we are moving again?????????????? i say take it to the expo center in kc..... i heard its "cheap" to rent that place.......
Back to top Go down
Canaan
Above Average Contributor
Canaan

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Everyone for Coming to World Finals 2010   world - Thanks to Everyone for Coming to World Finals 2010 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:31 pm

Thank you too Jenissa.
And thanks to all USACi competitors.

I have no bad blood toward anyone. I'll shake anyone's hand and congratulate you in person...just find me at a show and say hello.
Larry Dean, especially toward you....nothing but respect. As you said when we talked, you opened a whole new world of what will be allowed in SB. We just have to see what 'the powers that be' say for 2011.

Also...Damit, Larry...I didn't get a demo in your van. I want one ASAP
There is no such thing as too loud. Smile

This was my first finals and hopefully not my last. Putting faces to screen-names is always great. Hope to see everyone I met the year at future shows.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Everyone for Coming to World Finals 2010   world - Thanks to Everyone for Coming to World Finals 2010 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:57 am

I would also like to Thank DB Drive and Kustom Kars for sponsoring the event. You guys are great. Danny thanks for going beyond and helping us with Finals, your a great guy! Another big Thanks goes out to Danny's Mom (LMAO) Lou (See I know your name) for helping with getting donations for food for the judges and everything else you did. Love ya all!

Thanks also to the rest of the vendors and everyone that supports USACi, we couldn't continue our hobbies without your support as well.
Back to top Go down
Cablguy
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Cablguy

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Everyone for Coming to World Finals 2010   world - Thanks to Everyone for Coming to World Finals 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:07 pm

Awesome Show !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Everyone for Coming to World Finals 2010   world - Thanks to Everyone for Coming to World Finals 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:34 pm

Canaan wrote:
Thank you too Jenissa.

I have no bad blood toward anyone. I'll shake anyone's hand and congratulate you in person...just find me at a show and say hello.
Larry Dean, especially toward you....nothing but respect. As you said when we talked, you opened a whole new world of what will be allowed in SB. We just have to see what 'the powers that be' say for 2011.

Rules in SB will be changed for next year. I did propose a SB6 for the Super Mod vehicles to have a playground as well. I think it will be a good move for you all and USACi
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Everyone for Coming to World Finals 2010   world - Thanks to Everyone for Coming to World Finals 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:57 pm

ShowB wrote:
Canaan wrote:
Thank you too Jenissa.

Rules in SB will be changed for next year. I did propose a SB6 for the Super Mod vehicles to have a playground as well. I think it will be a good move for you all and USACi

how bout a sb4.5 pro class on 12 volts
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Everyone for Coming to World Finals 2010   world - Thanks to Everyone for Coming to World Finals 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:59 pm

all the bitching and cpmplaining just kill street beat lol problem solved
Back to top Go down
Canaan
Canaan

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Everyone for Coming to World Finals 2010   world - Thanks to Everyone for Coming to World Finals 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:23 pm

Until rules are officially changed....

See you in the lanes Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Everyone for Coming to World Finals 2010   world - Thanks to Everyone for Coming to World Finals 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:57 pm

Canaan wrote:
Until rules are officially changed....

See you in the lanes Shocked

They will be that is for SURE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Everyone for Coming to World Finals 2010   world - Thanks to Everyone for Coming to World Finals 2010 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks to Everyone for Coming to World Finals 2010
Page 1 of 1