Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Who's coming to finals! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Who's coming to finals! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Who's coming to finals! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Who's coming to finals! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Who's coming to finals! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Who's coming to finals! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Who's coming to finals! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Who's coming to finals! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Who's coming to finals! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Who's coming to finals! Vote_lcapWho's coming to finals! Voting_barWho's coming to finals! Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Who's coming to finals! Vote_lcapWho's coming to finals! Voting_barWho's coming to finals! Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Audiopipe finals state quad records Johncarr crzyblondgrl dollar kyle globe world 80inches broken songs record chef crank stereo 2010 drive pics silence louisiana disc contest build
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Who's coming to finals!

Go down 
+7
jkrob21
pyropoptrt
jsketoe
dlechner
Crush
TeamCobra1
Chris's Studio Civic
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris's Studio Civic
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Who's coming to finals! Empty
PostSubject: Who's coming to finals!   Who's coming to finals! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 1:47 pm

So who is going to be at finals in Omaha!
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Who's coming to finals!   Who's coming to finals! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 2:33 pm

<------------RIGHT HERE DUDE
Back to top Go down
Crush
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Who's coming to finals!   Who's coming to finals! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 3:57 pm

hoping we have 2 basic cons, 1 basic pro, 1 adv cons
and hopefully abunch of spectators
Back to top Go down
dlechner
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Who's coming to finals!   Who's coming to finals! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 4:18 pm

Who's coming to finals! Fingers-crossed-emoticon
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Who's coming to finals!   Who's coming to finals! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 10:44 pm

i'll be there in intro consumer
Back to top Go down
pyropoptrt

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Who's coming to finals!   Who's coming to finals! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 10:13 am

my car will be there competing but I won't be.
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Who's coming to finals!   Who's coming to finals! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 4:30 pm

TeamCobra1 wrote:
<------------RIGHT HERE DUDE

my dog!

I will be there in some form or fashion. Possibly just pro Q (my Infinity G35 coupe) or as a guest judge.

Other team cars who are coming:

Lou in his Lexus LS400
Jan & Monte in there GTI
Charles in our bosses F250
Adam in his Suburban
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Who's coming to finals!   Who's coming to finals! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:46 pm

Looks like i may make it after all. I put some road time in this weekend. We went to the 2x in Jackson, MS Saturday and drove from there to Longview, TX for another 2x on Sunday. Back home and back to work this morning. Man I'm tired, but it was worth it I got the last 60 points I needed in one weekend.

I'll try to hit another show or two before Finals because I need alot of input from more meticulous SQ judges. The judge at the Longview show did not even look at the truck let alone listen to it because I was the only one in my class Sad
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

PostSubject: Re: Who's coming to finals!   Who's coming to finals! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:50 pm

jkrob21 wrote:

I'll try to hit another show or two before Finals because I need alot of input from more meticulous SQ judges. The judge at the Longview show did not even look at the truck let alone listen to it because I was the only one in my class Sad

THAT IS BS WHOEVER JUDGED SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED TO JUDGE AGAIN...........IM GOING TO HOLD MY THOUGHTS Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Mad
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587

PostSubject: Re: Who's coming to finals!   Who's coming to finals! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 11:45 pm

Hey Jon...I'm showing out east this weekend...tag along...leaving AR early Friday...
Back to top Go down
Rick Sellers
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Rick Sellers

Number of posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: Who's coming to finals!   Who's coming to finals! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 1:00 am

I will be...

Int. Pro
Back to top Go down
http://www.deepsouthnationals.com
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Who's coming to finals!   Who's coming to finals! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 2:03 am

Still trying to figure out if i can get the truck or car there ... DB is more interested in me returning with the truck in SPL.. But im trying like hell to somehow get both there... If not well guys good luck and ill still come over and BS a little to get away from the crazies...LOL
Back to top Go down
txcomp
Admin
Admin
txcomp

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Who's coming to finals!   Who's coming to finals! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 2:30 am

I think Darville was making a tour of TX this past weekend. Not sure if he was in Longview or not though. Odd that he USUALLY at least judges the vehicles even if that person is the only one in his/her class.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
jayhawkblk
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jayhawkblk

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Who's coming to finals!   Who's coming to finals! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 2:40 pm

I shall be there in intro consumer and intermediate consumer or advanced consumer. Not sure yet. If I am felling like jumping in the pond with some of the bigger fish.
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

PostSubject: Re: Who's coming to finals!   Who's coming to finals! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 2:49 pm

txcomp wrote:
I think Darville was making a tour of TX this past weekend. Not sure if he was in Longview or not though. Odd that he USUALLY at least judges the vehicles even if that person is the only one in his/her class.

IF HE DID NOT JUDGE THE CARS THAN THE MEMBERS ARE NOT GETTING WHAT THEY PAY FOR............ITS NOT HELPING ANYONE TO JUST GIVE THEM POINTS........AND PEOPLE WONDER WHY SQ IS DEAD... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad .....DARVILLE SAY IT AINT SO.....
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476

PostSubject: Re: Who's coming to finals!   Who's coming to finals! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 3:23 pm

It wasn't Darville. I know him and he would have judged me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's coming to finals!   Who's coming to finals! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's coming to finals!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY-
Jump to: