Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
TEAM BIG''UN DOING BIG THINGS SEALED UP ON THE DASH Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
TEAM BIG''UN DOING BIG THINGS SEALED UP ON THE DASH Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
TEAM BIG''UN DOING BIG THINGS SEALED UP ON THE DASH Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
TEAM BIG''UN DOING BIG THINGS SEALED UP ON THE DASH Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
TEAM BIG''UN DOING BIG THINGS SEALED UP ON THE DASH Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
TEAM BIG''UN DOING BIG THINGS SEALED UP ON THE DASH Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
TEAM BIG''UN DOING BIG THINGS SEALED UP ON THE DASH Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
TEAM BIG''UN DOING BIG THINGS SEALED UP ON THE DASH Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
TEAM BIG''UN DOING BIG THINGS SEALED UP ON THE DASH Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
TEAM BIG''UN DOING BIG THINGS SEALED UP ON THE DASH Vote_lcapTEAM BIG''UN DOING BIG THINGS SEALED UP ON THE DASH Voting_barTEAM BIG''UN DOING BIG THINGS SEALED UP ON THE DASH Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
TEAM BIG''UN DOING BIG THINGS SEALED UP ON THE DASH Vote_lcapTEAM BIG''UN DOING BIG THINGS SEALED UP ON THE DASH Voting_barTEAM BIG''UN DOING BIG THINGS SEALED UP ON THE DASH Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
80inches state finals chef dollar 2010 quad records record pics drive contest silence crank stereo broken louisiana Johncarr kyle Audiopipe disc crzyblondgrl songs build world globe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

TEAM BIG''UN DOING BIG THINGS SEALED UP ON THE DASH

Go down 
+2
sanman
supadave
6 posters
AuthorMessage
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

TEAM BIG''UN DOING BIG THINGS SEALED UP ON THE DASH Empty
PostSubject: TEAM BIG''UN DOING BIG THINGS SEALED UP ON THE DASH   TEAM BIG''UN DOING BIG THINGS SEALED UP ON THE DASH Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:25 pm

A MUTHAF---KIN 170 ON THE DASH SEALED UP SUCK ON THAT HATERS
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: TEAM BIG''UN DOING BIG THINGS SEALED UP ON THE DASH   TEAM BIG''UN DOING BIG THINGS SEALED UP ON THE DASH Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:27 pm

any yea i know i called keith kenny i don't know what i was thinking keith i am very sorry for that you still my fav white dude lol.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: TEAM BIG''UN DOING BIG THINGS SEALED UP ON THE DASH   TEAM BIG''UN DOING BIG THINGS SEALED UP ON THE DASH Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:35 pm

not totally uncommon with the b&k yet another example why we should go to the tl for legal runs

none the less great number
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: TEAM BIG''UN DOING BIG THINGS SEALED UP ON THE DASH   TEAM BIG''UN DOING BIG THINGS SEALED UP ON THE DASH Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:45 pm

i think after this we may go to the tl for legal runs but we loved it lol
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: TEAM BIG''UN DOING BIG THINGS SEALED UP ON THE DASH   TEAM BIG''UN DOING BIG THINGS SEALED UP ON THE DASH Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:04 pm

no man the b&k has had issues for ever

I mean jimbo did 165???? legal one year something he hasnt done outlaw yet lol that was like 4 years ago

so it has been an issue, and ralph wont go away from it due to the amount of money it costed him
Back to top Go down
n-stereo
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
n-stereo

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: TEAM BIG''UN DOING BIG THINGS SEALED UP ON THE DASH   TEAM BIG''UN DOING BIG THINGS SEALED UP ON THE DASH Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:39 pm

it is time to retire the B & K Ralph !!!!

congrats to Team Big Un thou. very loud
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: TEAM BIG''UN DOING BIG THINGS SEALED UP ON THE DASH   TEAM BIG''UN DOING BIG THINGS SEALED UP ON THE DASH Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:42 pm

congrats on the score, and being th loudest mod van ever sealed up on the dash where outlaw scores cant touch you haha
Back to top Go down
soundbybass
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
soundbybass

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2010-06-04

PostSubject: Re: TEAM BIG''UN DOING BIG THINGS SEALED UP ON THE DASH   TEAM BIG''UN DOING BIG THINGS SEALED UP ON THE DASH Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:07 pm

Sandman and mckain thanks a lot guys it means a lot coming from the both of y'all u know how much work and time goes into a mod vehicle can't wait to get back to work it has more. Special thank you to DB Drive couldn't have done it without Leo Danny Alex and Alan thank you sirs
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: TEAM BIG''UN DOING BIG THINGS SEALED UP ON THE DASH   TEAM BIG''UN DOING BIG THINGS SEALED UP ON THE DASH Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:21 pm

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: TEAM BIG''UN DOING BIG THINGS SEALED UP ON THE DASH   TEAM BIG''UN DOING BIG THINGS SEALED UP ON THE DASH Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:31 pm

sanman wrote:
congrats on the score, and being th loudest mod van ever sealed up on the dash where outlaw scores cant touch you haha
Great number, congrats!

Sanman, Bob did a 70 on the TL before.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: TEAM BIG''UN DOING BIG THINGS SEALED UP ON THE DASH   TEAM BIG''UN DOING BIG THINGS SEALED UP ON THE DASH Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:32 pm

bro i was ucking around trust me on that lol
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: TEAM BIG''UN DOING BIG THINGS SEALED UP ON THE DASH   TEAM BIG''UN DOING BIG THINGS SEALED UP ON THE DASH Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:38 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: TEAM BIG''UN DOING BIG THINGS SEALED UP ON THE DASH   TEAM BIG''UN DOING BIG THINGS SEALED UP ON THE DASH Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:39 pm

and i know big un did as well
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: TEAM BIG''UN DOING BIG THINGS SEALED UP ON THE DASH   TEAM BIG''UN DOING BIG THINGS SEALED UP ON THE DASH Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:16 pm

Alan wrote:
Twisted Evil

yea man i saw that too biiiigggg props you are now a big dogg lmao
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: TEAM BIG''UN DOING BIG THINGS SEALED UP ON THE DASH   TEAM BIG''UN DOING BIG THINGS SEALED UP ON THE DASH Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:16 pm

Alan wrote:
Twisted Evil

yea man i saw that too biiiigggg props you are now a big dogg lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TEAM BIG''UN DOING BIG THINGS SEALED UP ON THE DASH   TEAM BIG''UN DOING BIG THINGS SEALED UP ON THE DASH Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TEAM BIG''UN DOING BIG THINGS SEALED UP ON THE DASH
Page 1 of 1